To Pimp A Caterpillar [COMPLE...

Door MsLoveALot

She was comfortable in herself. Everything was peferctly imperfect. Being raised alongside her schizo bro an... Meer

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six: Part One
Chapter Six: Part Two
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
My Words Conflicted
Chapter Nine
New Book: Hold You Down
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen: Part One
Chapter Eighteen: Part Two
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
New Book: Hearts In Limbo
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Sequel Or Nah?
Chapter Twenty Five: Part One
Chapter Twenty Five: Part Two
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine: Part One
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Epilogue
A/N
Announcement!

Chapter Twenty Nine: Part Two

4.2K 220 17
Door MsLoveALot

Nala

[Excuse any errors.]

"What's this?" I stifled a laugh as I held out a picture of a younger Jayceon with a huge ass afro and Jackson 5 outfit. He sucked his teeth making me burst out in laughter at his face right now.

"Shit ain't that funny, Bianca." he sucked his teeth again as I died on the bed.

"You look so cute tho." I admired the photo and he made to grab it but I pulled it away, "I'm taking this one." I put the photo in my tote that was on the floor.

"You wrong for that." he shook his head and I did the Kanye shrug, looking through more photos.

We were at his house now having left Miss Gilda's a while ago after the old man, who I learnt is Walter, returned to the house with a freaking machete. A whole scene broke out with Jay tryna calm Miss Gilda from popping one in Walter. The drama, I tell you.

So here we are 2 hours later, looking through Jay's photo albums in his old bedroom. His room was pretty plain but for a few posters on one wall directly across his bed; and I'd noted LeBron, Kevin Durant, Carmelo Anthony, Metta World, and others amongst them. In fact, it was just posters of basketball players.

"You ready to get outta here?" Jay asked, checking his watch which I saw read 16:42.

"Why? And get back to Gabi who's goin have ma ass for not bringing her food?" I raised an eyebrow at him, "No thanks, I'm good right here." I sank further into the bed, going through the pictures and chuckling at one of Ace with a jerri curl.

"Then we'll get her something on the way. Come on." he tapped ma thigh, getting up from the bed and I groaned, laying back on the pillows. I didn't wanna go, "What's wrong witchu?" he chuckled.

"I don't wanna go. Its so quiet and peaceful here..." I sighed almost dreamy like. I was almost certain those fools were half pissed by now and I was not ready for that racket. I wanted to stay here and enjoy my man, is that a crime?

" 'quiet and peaceful'?" he looked at me with raised eyebrows before dropping his head chuckling to himself, "she don't even know... Come on B, we better go while the sun still out naw. You don't wanna be caught round here when the lights go on."

I sighed out heavy, rolling my eyes as I put my shoes on. He was acting like this was some dark enchanted forest or something that we were forbidden from after hours.

I retrieved my tote from the floor and walked past him at the door and he laughed.

"Why you mad tho?" he chuckled closing the door.

"Cause you're annoying." I rolled my eyes waiting for him at the front door.

"Ey," he brought my head up to meet his gaze, "We'll get our time alone, aight. Just... not here." he looked around the living room, "Too many skeletons starting to show they faces... Let's go."

He led me out the door towards the car without another word and I didn't dare say anything either. Whatever it was,he'd tell me in due time, but for now-

"Ayo Fox, ma boi!" a dreadlocked brother with tattoos covering almost his whole upper torso, which was visible seeing as he had no shirt on, hollered as he walked up to us.

"Whatup T?" Jay broke out in a wide grin, dapping the guy.

"Ain't complainin, yung, shit you ain't hit a nigga up or nothing since you moved up into the burbs naw. What, you think you better than us lil nigga?" the guy tried to pull a mean mug but his face just wouldn't lose the grin.

"Nah nah nah, ain't even like that, man. Just that I had some niggas I had to set right in the H cuh. Can't have none these muhfuckers runnin shit on us naw, shit. Gotta leh em know." he said and the guy dapped him again.

"Word, yung. Gotta leh em muhfuckers know." he nodded then his gaze shifted to me as I stood quietly to Jay's side, "'Yo, ma bad mama. Yung ain't goin introduce me to the pretty lady?" he licked over his lips and held out his hand which I shook.

"B, this Twan," Jay introduced as this dude kissed my hand, making me flush in embarrassment, "T, this is Bianca, ma girl."

"Mhm." he smirked as I pulled my hand from his, and he side eyed Jayceon like 'yeah right' making Jay laugh.

"Nah bruh, I'm fa'real. This my woman," he brought me into his side by the waist, "And you makin her uncomfortable witcho ugly self. You alright babe?" he asked and I nodded fo he pecked ma lips, "Is your hand good? No bumps or itching? You can't be sure where his mouth been." he smirked and I chuckled shaking ma head while the dude sucked his teeth.

"Ayo chill out lil nigga, I get it." they dapped, "Ma bad mama, I thought it was game." he told me sincerely and I nodded in understanding in response, "After all these years yo ass got cuffed." he looked at Jay all amazed.

"Ey, I do the cuffing nigga, whatchu talmbout." they had a moment, laughing and dapping each other, I couldn't resist rolling my eyes.

"'Yo yung we boring babygirl. Yall gone get outta here buh yo ass better hit me up lil nigga." they dapped once more before he turned to me, "And I hope I ain't scarred you mama." he offered a smile which I returned.

"Me and my hand will survive." I threw back and they both laughed.

"She a keeper, lil nigga. Y'all stay safe." he saluted before walking off and Jay opened ma door, letting me in. He went over to his side and started up the car.

***

Boom bip with a brother named Tip and we're ready to flip
East coast stompin, rippin and rompin
New York, North Cak-a-laka, and Compton
Checka-checka-check it out!
The loops for the troops, more bounce to the ounce
And wow how now wow how now Brown cow
We're ill till the skill gets down
For the flex, next, it's the textbook old to the new
but the rest are doo-doo
From radio, to the video, to Arsenio
Tell me! Yo, what's the scenario

As expected, everyone was drunk. I mean its only 17:26 and these niggas are turnt the fuck up.

We walked into the house with our Chipotle bags to see all the boys out in the living room singing along to the Tribe's Scenario.

"Here we go yo. So what, so what so what's the scenario!" Stank came ma way yelling and I mushed his face and he licked my hand.

"Eeew!" I screeched hitting/wiping my hand on his shirt as he laughed.

"Is that Chipotle?" he scrunched his face up.

"Yes it is, and yo nasty ass ain't getting shit." I stomped off to the kitchen with the food as Jay laughed at Stank's expression cause he looked like he was about to cry.

I placed the bags down on the counter and went over to the sink to wash my hands when Gabs came in.

"Ahh, thank God you're back!" she exclaimed as if she's exhausted, "I couldn't stand being around these fools a minute longer. Where y'all been? Ooh, is that Chipotle!? B, tell me you got me my shit?"

"Damn, I don't even know which to answer first." I chuckled with Jay as he came over to my side.

"Imma head out to the boys for a minute, aight." he pecked my lips and I nodded before he turned to leave, yanking Gabi's hair on his way out as she'd rolled her eyes at him, making her scream as she tried to hit him.

"That's what yo ass get catchin a attitude with me witcho goblin lookin ass." Jay laughed, running out the room, as I shook my head at them.

"I hate him so much." she gritted tryna fix her hair as I took out the contents in the bag.

"Y'all need to stop." I chuckled.

"What do you mean 'yall'? You saw he put his hands on me first." Gabi protested and I held my hands up in surrender, not wanting this to turn into a spat as she was heated right now.

I passed her shit over to her before taking mine. Moving into the living room to get to the stairs, we told the boys they shit was on the table and to sort themselves out, seeing them run off towards the kitchen before we'd even finished telling em this.

"So," Gabi swallowed, "Where did you go?" she took another bite off her chicken burrito,as we sat in Jay and I's room, cross legged on the floor with Childish Gambino's STN MTN playing in the background.

"We just went over to his old house, that's all." I shrugged, focused on killing this steak tado.

"That is so boring!" she groaned, "Forget lame. What would he take you to his old house for?"

"Well, I don't think it was boring nor lame actually." I shrugged, "Bringing me there wasn't just a regular old visit. I could tell it was pretty hard on his side."

"Why would that be hard?" she scrunched up her face in confusion. I knew she wouldn't understand.

Even though I'd told Gabi about the bad space that Jay and I had been going through and othe nit bits, I never went into full detail or elaborated on our status. Like I never told her about Jayceon's mom nor about his past. I felt that belonged between us, even the details of the fight we had I left out. I'd only told her he'd been acting strange, not wanting our relationship problems to come between their relationship.

I simply shrugged my shoulders, continuing to eat my food in peace as Late Night In Kauai played on.

Honestly, when I see her face I just smile I guess
I mean, our cars came and the lights were on on them so we could see
what the waves look like
I'll be waiting here on the sand
I remember that first night you were wearing a power ranger black T-shirt
So was I, a different color, so was Moey and his brother
Not as pure, so insecure

***

It was around 18:53 when Jay came up and suggested we take a walk on the beach as sunset was nearing. I was down.

We'd been walking for a good 15 minutes, just laughing and shit. These were the moments that reminded me how much I love this boy, even though he made me real angry sometimes, I love him. And seeing him work hard at his flaws made me love him even more.

"Why you keep staring at a nigga ma?" he smirked, bringing out my thoughts.

"Boi bye, ain't nobody thinking bout you." I shooed him making him laugh as he pulled me into his arms, laying his forehead on mine.

"I love you too, B." he smiled before pecking my lips and then turning the situation into a full blown make out session. His mouth on mine felt like pure magic. The world felt harmonious and tranquil around us, like this kiss had healed all our world problems. It didn't feel like anything I'd experienced before. It felt like true love.

Coming up, looking into his eye which were glossy, I knew this boy had given me his heart. I felt hot tears stream my cheeks as he caressed sides of my face with his hands. He used his thumbs to wipe em away as his lower lip stayed imbedded in his teeth.

"I'm sorry, Bianca." he apologized, "I hurt you more than once. Made you cry cause of shit I did or didn't do. You the first person I've ever loved. I guess you already figured I wasn't the romantic or lovey dovey typa nigga from Mama G and T, buh shit changed with you. I constantly wanna see you smile, I never wanna see you. And..." he paused as his tears threatened to fall while mine ran they course down my cheeks.

He let out a deep breath as proceeded to kneel down, wiping his face with his hand. I kneeled down before him, coming down to his level, and taking his hands in mine.

"Jay-" he shook his head, letting me know he wasn't finished. He took a minute before speaking again, looking down at our hands.

"Mama G contacted me a minute ago, saying ma moms was looking for me. She said she'd changed and looked like she wasn't using no more... Mama G requested that I help her find her feet again, so I got her into a rehab center nearby with some money I had saved up. I ain't tell nobody this buh you right naw. And-" he let out a breath again, " This shit hard yo."

"It's okay." I reassured him, holding his hands tighter.

" And... Imma be moving back to Cali in a month." he quickly muttered, loud enough for me to hear.

Although I heard what he said, I couldn't comprehend. What? The harmonious crashing of the waves and tranquil sea breeze vanished at that moment, leaving an emptyness. This couldn't be what I think it is...

"W-what?" my voice nearly broke as my grasp weakened in his hands.

"Nala, baby-"

"You're leaving?" I croaked as the tears came down like a leaking faucet.

"Hey, baby listen," he took my face in his hands, "You know I love you. With everything in me. I love you, Bianca Simmons, but I gotta help her out."

"Why did it take you so long to tell me?" I managed to ask and he now looked down.

"I didn't want to go. I didn't want to admit that I love Janet, and wanted her ro get better for real. Even though she allowed shit to happen to me in ma past, I wanna help her out. She gave me life, B. That's ma Momma, and if she wanna get better and do right, I wanna give her that chance. Please understand where I'm coming from Nala." he pleaded.

I got what he was saying, and I would never wish to be the one to stand between him and his mom. What this meant for us was what was making like this.

"What does this mean for us?" I croaked, looking up to him. My heart was beating a mile a minute, waiting for his response.

"We goin work something out, B. Even if it means I gotta drive up to the H every fucking weekend, I'll do it Nala." he pulled my face towards his as he let his tears fall, "I don't wanna lose you, Bianca."

"Jay, long distance relationships never work. What if you get back here and start kicking it with someone from your past? What am I going to do if you fall on love with someone else? " I finally said what I was fearing.

"I ain't looking for no one else, B. You got ma heart, no one can replace what I feel for you babe." he pecked my lips. A numbness was creeping through my skin. This was really heavy shit for him to be dropping on me, and only a month before he had to go.

"I think I need to be alone." I said, looking off into the ocean which was orange from the dying sun. I could feel the anxiety in his face rather than see it. I knew he was scared for us but so was I. He nodded his head before getting up and walking off towards the house.

I watched the sun sinking into the ocean. Taking my heart along with it.

***
A/N: Sorry for the silent treatment. I had a severe case of writer's block buh I'm back to finish off this book (which only has about 2 chapters left). Than y'all for the near 2k votes! :') You da real MVPif you voted. [Extra blessings for those who commented:)]

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

93.3K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
52K 1.6K 17
levianna 15 year old levi aka is the most prettiest gurl u will ever see she damn near the badest to ever set foot in chicago only one minor set bac...
323K 13.6K 32
Lauren is a happily married girl, whom is 26 years old. It isn't until her marriage begins to fail because of a few pounds gained over the years. Wil...
31.3K 427 3
|ILLUSIONS OF THE HEART| THE AURORA SANTI HINSLEY STORY| Walk with Aurora Santi Hinsley, as she embarks on a journey through life; dealing with roma...