Chapter Twenty Four

Fox

[Please excuse any errors and respond to the A/N at the end]

"Man, get yo sh- stuff off ma table." I told this nigga Stank who had his feet up on ma coffee table.
"Sho sho, ma bad ma nigga." he said, taking his feet off his eyes still on the screen as he played against Red in Halo. Don't ask me what these niggas doing at ma crib on Christmas, cause I don't know.

"Ya can relax naw. B ain't here." CJ chuckled, referring to the bet Nala and I made: I had to go throughout the day without cursing.

"Nah, I ain't taking no risks with this. I'm getting ma gummy bears." I assured. Ain't no way in hell I'm about to clean up the kitchen alone later. She gotta get me my basket full' gummies.

"Yo, is yo boys coming down for NYE?" Red questioned.

"Yeah yeah, they'll be here Wednesday. Ya got everything set?"

"Fo sho, we all good." he responded as the game ended, passing his console to CJ.

Me and the niggas were hosting a NYE party back at Red's. Ma boys were goin be here for it and to say a nigga was hyped was an understatement.

Just then, ma phone went off on the table and I picked it up.

"Whatup?"

"Food's ready." I heard Gabi say on the other side.

"And yo ass couldn't come out and tell me that shit, huh?" I asked and she sucked her teeth as I could hear babygirl laughing on the other side.

"It's cold outside and y'alls food will be too if ya don't come in here." she said before hanging up. I chuckled at her crazy self before telling them niggas wassup, with Stank jumping up as soon as I said 'food'. This nigga.

We made our way to the house and entered just as the ladies had blessed the food.

"Ya say it's cold buh ya got shorts on." I said to Gabi who had a cream sweater on with lacey denim shorts and Uggs.

"I said it's cold outside, stupid." she rolled her eyes and I came at her, holding her in a grip under my arm as I ruffled up her hair, knowing how she struggles to keep that shit tamed.

"Ahh!! Mama!" she yelled and I let her go as Lollipops laughed. Gabi mean mugged all of us before mumbling some shit under her breathe as she ent off towards her room.

"You need to stop being rough with my baby, Fox." Lollipops warned and I came over to her and kissed her cheek.

"Nah, she'll be aight." I flashed her a smile and she sucked her teeth before lightly pushing me away from her as I laughed, "Now where our food at?" I rubbed ma hands together as I looked at the food that was on the counter. They'd already dished up for us so we ain't have to do that.

"Guests first." Lollipops smirked as I sucked my teeth, "Melvin, come get your plate before you flood my kitchen with all that drooling now." she chuckled as I looked at these niggas crazy. Who the fuck is Melvin?

"Thanks Mrs V." Stank came forth and Lollipops gave him a plate while I was busy dying over here. Man, I really thought this nigga's name was Stank. Everyone call him Stank - from his parents to the teachers back at school.

"Fox." she glared at me and I muffled my laugh. Buh really doe, who coulda guessed this nigga name was Melvin?

Just then, Nala walked into the room. Ms Alicia and her pops were in the A for something-something of her aunt. I didn't care what it was as long as she was here. She had on a black varsity striped sweater dress with over the knee white socks and Adidas Superstar Originals.