Chapter Nine

Bianca

[Excuse any errors.]

It's been too long and I'm lost without you

What am I gonna do, cause I've been needing you, wanting you

Wondering if you're the same and whose been with you

Is your heart still mine

I wanna cry sometimes

I sang along to Aaliyah's I Miss You which was playing off of Gabs' iHome. For many reasons, I related to this song. Alotta stuff were going through my brain right now - Jay being one of 'em.

I'd called off whatever was brewing between Jayceon and I. Now don't go on judgin' me, I just don't think I'm ready for a relationship right now, and I ain't got time to be playing no games. If I was to be with someone, it would have to be something serious. Something solid.

I know I told him that I felt like he was my brother - which is definitely not true for all the sinful thoughts I've had of him and I - but I.. I just couldn't pull through with it.

So this is me, in Gabi's room, getting dressed in ma white tank, printed Kimono and white lace shorts with tan thong sandals and peach slingbag, not forgetting my accessories of cause. What's an outfit without bling?

I put on some light make up n lipgloss before checking myself one more time in her full length mirror. I had my box braids up in a huge knotted bun, and I'd put my sunglasses into my hair cause it was fiyah outside.

Seeing that Ace n TaTa were outta town, we'd be meeting ma fam at Mama Julia's, a local restaurant that serves soul food together with real good music. Im talking Miles Davis typa vibes.

Gabi walked in with a towel wrapped around her body, looking like shit even thou she had just taken her shower. I wanted to bust out laughing but I composed myself. If I started laughing at her now, her lil' Latina ass who'd have mines.

She walked over to her bed and threw herself on it, face first.

"Hey babe." I greeted, all cheery. I knew she was gonna get on ma ass for not being in the same state as her. One thing that I have not experienced after getting drunk is a hangover, and Gabi hates it. I can't help it!

She sat up on the bed, adjusting her towel before narrowing her eyes at me.

"Don't 'babe' me, you hoe." she mumbled with her jaw clenched and I couldn't keep it in no more. I started laughing so hard and she just stood up and sucked her teeth at me. She walked to her chest of drawers and pulled out a white t-shirt and grey sweats.

Why does her clothes always have to reflect her mood?

"Hol' up, I just have one question fah'ya... WHAT ARE THOSE!!!!?" I screamed before falling back on the bed laughing my fat ass off. Gabi flipped me the bird before turning back to her drawers and grabbing some socks.

"Nah-ah, babe. It is hot as balls outchea and you wanna be all depressing. Put that shit back." I told her with a don't-fuck-with-me face. She let out a over dramatic sigh before rolling her eyes and putting those rags back in their drawers.

"So what should I wear, your highness?" she asked with a fake smile, folding her arms across her chest. I ignored her and walked to her closet.

I racked through her clothes and pulled out some blue washed shorts with the American flag in the front, a white lace bustier and a bleached denim shirt with white strap gladiators. I turned back to her with all her stuff and shoved em in her arms.

"Now you may get dressed, humble servant." I smirked causing her to suck her teeth. I laughed before heading out to give her her space. Gabi is a trip when she's hungover.