Chapter Thirteen

[Excuse any errors please.]

Omniscient

"Sounds like you've taken a liking to ol' girl." he smirked with the blunt that he was about to light between his lips. He lit it, taking a long drag before sitting back on the worn out couch, exhaling the smoke.

She chuckled, shaking her head no. She also laid back on the single couch they had. She didn't get how these niggas made so much but couldn't, at the least, by a comfortable seat. Her cousin ain't shit.

"Not even. Just that... I can tell she's cool people if you get to know her." she justified and he nodded his head in agreement.

"Yeah... She definitely is." he said, in a daze as he puffed away at his blunt. He is such an ass. He didn't even offer, although she would have turned him down. They stayed silent for a minute, lost in their own thoughts.

"Why you even into her like that?" she questioned with a frown, "I mean, I've seen your type of girl and she definitely isn't it." she chuckled lightly to herself. His face was now in a frown.

"What do you mean she 'definitely' ain't ma type?" he sat up some. She noted the change of energy in the room and quickly tried to rectify her mistake cause she knew this nigga could go from 0 to 100 real fast.

"Nooo no no no, I didn't mean it in that way. I'm just saying, you ain't never stuck with one girl and she look like the type for commitment. "

"Does it look like I'm asking her for shit?" he smirked. She frowned in thought then gasped, getting what he was insinuating. His robust laughter filled the room as she tried to comprehend what the fuck she'd walked herself into.

"Y-you you..." she trailed off, unable to come up with a full sentence.

"I-i I..." he mocked her, breaking into a fit once again. She looked at him then remembered: weed.

She rolled her eyes annoyed at this fool.

"Call me when you off that bullshit." she got up to leave. As she turned to the door, he forcefully grabbed her wrist, yanking her towards him so that he was now towering over her. She yelped at the grip he had on her and could feel tears forming in her eyes at the look he was giving her now.

"I ain't playin' bout this shit. This ain't no motherfuckin game, you hear me? Get him away from her if you wanna spare his life. I don't give a shit that you don't know her like that. Get the job done or Imma have you and that pussy ass nigga you call a father back in the slums where you belong. He gave her to me and Imma get her whichever way, so best believe this shit is real." he let go of her with a wide grin on his face.

She scrambled her way out in tears. She most definitely is in over her head now

***

Nala

Have you ever felt Arghh? Like it should really, and I'm pretty sure it is, be an actual feeling. Cause it's exactly how I'm feeling right now. I could pull the very cuticles of my hair out.

Why me thou?

Last night was just... I can't even put the emotion in words. What happened was, I didn't get a chance to actually hear what Jay had to say in response to my confession. My ape family just decided that that very moment in all of time was just perfect for them to walk in.

Obviously, my dad wasn't quite fond of the idea of me being home alone with a male so he escorted Jay out. Don't worry yourselves nah, he sent me a text that he was heading home and asked if he could call before I went to bed.