Chapter Six: Part One

Fox

[Excuse any errors.]

Her laughter and giggles were resonating across the room. Babygirl was in a fit. Nala and I were chillin' in my crib after school. I'd been chasing her with one of those battery operated back massagers and she was sprawled up on the floor in a fit.

"Jayyy! Jay, stopp!" she managed to scream out between her giggles. She was layed up on her back while I was kneeling next to her, restraining both her arms across her chest with one hand and the massager in my other hand.

"Hand me my bears, ma." I said as she tried to wiggle her way outta my grasp. She knew she wasn't going nowhere. She might be a big girl but I'm the more masculine one, but I ain't saying she don't know how to knock a bitch out in one swing. Just saying.

"Okay, okay! I'll give 'em back. You're messing up my hair." she pouted as she stopped trying to escape. She'd straightened her sandy brown hair from their naturally curly state and it was now just about shoulder blade length. She was rocking some white fitted sweatpants and a white oversized Homies crewneck. We'd kicked back a while ago and were just watching Martin reruns when she got her tits tough enough to grab a handful of my gummy bears! Now I don't give a fuck what y'all say but NO ONE fucks with my gummy bears.

"Mis mas humildes disculpas, mi senora." (My humblest apologies, my lady) I said letting go of her and pulling her up with me off of the floor.

"This ain't fair thou." She huffed with a pout, folding her arms across her chest while looking at me trying to pull a face but she ain't got no defined frown lines so it wasn't quite working. Her zombie-face ass.

I looked at her adorable face right now. She's so cute. My eyes explored her features and can I say damn. How did I ignore those contours before? I looked back up to her face and a sly smirk fell on it. I know that look all too well now.

"Jayceon..." she sang. Oh boy...

"Nala..." I followed suit. She's about to ask for something and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to say no.

"Can I have your gummies, pwweease?" She begged with those puppy dog eyes while holding up the packet.

Say no, Jay, say no!

I've only known Nala for a minute but saying no to that face is one of the hardest things my brain can process, so I just end up caving in. What's with this chick?

I sucked my teeth and fell back on my couch grabbing the remote and turning up the volume, "Yeah, whatever."

She squealed and hopped onto the couch besides me and she pulled me into a side hug, "Thank you, bestie. See, if your sister would take a few hints from you..." she trailed off, probably noticing the scowl on my face. I ain't a bitch but I want my gummy bears.

"Are you mad, sugar bear?" She asked looking up to me. From my peripheral I could see the laugh she was trying to hold back.

"How about we share them, huh?" She suggested opening the packet and hovering a red bear over my mouth. I was tryna act all tough but I wasn't all 'bout that. I was gonna frustrate her just as she had me, and I knew exactly what would do that - silent treatment.

"Come on , you big teddy bear. Open up. Here comes the aeroplane. " she said and started making plane sounds. She tryna say Im a baby now? She stopped in a few secs and I wasn't expecting what she did next.

She suddenly climbed onto my lap, straddling me.

"I know you know I hate being ignored. Now will you take your share of the bears? " She voiced.

I had hardly heard half of what she had said cause my body was still registering the fact that her fat ass was now on my dick. I felt my pants tightening and decided that I should take control of the situation. I don't want her to think I'm some perv cause she basically sees me as her brother.

With no hesitation I bit onto the bear and switched her body so that I was now hovering over her on the couch.

Focus, Jay, focus.

I stared at her face for the longest as I noticed her cheeks and ears get a darker shade and her breathing was slower. I smirked down at her and lifted myself off of her.

"How about some pizza, ma?" I quizzed as I moved towards the kitchen. I couldn't get myself to turn around and fully face her as she'de chosen to awaken JJ. When did I start feeling like that towards her?

"Uhhhm, yeah yeah. I'll h-have whatever you're getting." She stuttered. When did we become so awkward?

I got into the kitchen and dialled up a pizza place ordering two large pizzas, a large Coke and bread sticks to be delivered to my place. I was also considering the fact that the fam would be back soon. I then went over to the fridge, downed a bottle of cold water and grabbed a bag of peas and sat at the island with the bag on my lap. I wasn't in the mood for a cold shower right now.

I had a feeling shit was about to get real with the both of us as we realise that being just friends, might not be enough.