Chapter Eight

Fox

[Excuse any errors. ]

Date? 19 September

Mood? Drake

Attitude? Kanye

The past few weeks have been... shitty. A nigga feelin kinda homesick.

Yeah, everything with the fam was aiight, but adjusting my past lifestyle to accommodate the present is taking its toll on a brother. It's like tryna teach a ruthless pit how to sit. Exactly.

The first week of all this smiling and p's & q's was aiight, but damnn. Not to say I'm a rude ass nigga, but I'm used to walking past my neighbors and practically not giving em a second glance. But here? These old ass women wanna greet then talk bout how they used to fuck with your ancestors. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Well, whatever Nala and I were tryna cook up ain't no longer happenin. She sought it best if we "remain friends" cause I'm "like a brother" to her. Oh really na?

Man, fuck that.

I ain't mad at her decision cause that's how she feels and I gotta respect that. But I am annoyed by the fact that we both know somethin is goin on between us, buh she chooses to run away from it.

Why women do dat thou? They know what they want but they won't pursue it. They'd rather go through all this other scum ass niggas than be with someone who goin genuinely be affectionate to them.

But its whatever thou. Cause a nigga done moved on to test what H-Town pussy like.

Me and the boys were out at the park hooping. We been here for hours, just blowin off some steam.

"Man fuck dat, ma black lunged ass ready to drop on this court, shit!" Stank rambled as he walked towards the benches where our shit was with his hand clutched dramatically on his chest.

"You need to get off that chronic, ma nigga." I said as I dribbled the ball from CJ and made ma way to the net to take my 24th point. I took ma shot and the ball went straight into the net. Boss!

Stank sucked his teeth as he placed an empty water bottle on the table. The boys started walking outta the court to the bench where Stank was and grabbed their water bottles. I chuckled and followed em, not before throwing a perfect free throw of cause.

"Yo, this nigga was only in for 5 minutes and he fucked up. I don't know how your girl cope with your 2-seconds-and-im-nutting ass." Mike joked as he twisted his face and stiffened up as if he were nutting. We bust out laughing as Stank mean mugged us, which only made us laugh even more.

"Y'all ain't shit." he shook his head as we calmed down. "I don't know what you laughing at, Fox, cause you a dead man walking." he said looking at me and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What the fuck you talkin' bout?" I asked a bit too aggressively but I ain't give a shit. Stank held his hands up in defense.

"I'm just sayin'. Word out Chris feelin'a come for yo ass." he informed me as I damn near snapped my jaw hearing that fuck niggas name.

Mike bust out laughing, "Man, I wish a nigga would. I see he's licked his wounds now he feenin' for round two. Bruh, I done seen some fucked up motherfuckas outchea but Fox gotta top dat shit. This nigga go 0 to 1000 in split seconds. One second he was next to me, the next he's damn near snapping Chris' neck", he shook his head at that and a smirk formed on my face at the thought. I couldn't remember much from that night buh I know a lot of damage was made on my part.

"I'm just saying, nigga. Better watch your back. He's cool with those Kava niggas. If he say he got a problem, they won't hesitate to solve it for him." Stank warned and I sucked my teeth.