Chapter Six: Part Two

Fox

[Excuse any errors. ]

It's Friday night and I'm ready to get turnt up!

We first headin' to the rink then we goin' hit it up with some niggas at Rocks'. I ain't frontin' cause Nala said they were aiight.

So I'm in ma room, some Snoop Doggy Dog pumpin' outta ma speakers. I'm about to get crossfaded!

I put on my Azzaro and pulled my black tee on. I had a pair my black jeans on with matching Retro A1 J's. I got my black and white Supremes jumper on and grabbed my white bucket hat.

I switched off my laptop and grabbed my phone and wallet. I went down to the living room to wait on Gabi.

I was on kik with Rah when I heard someone clear their throat. I lifted my head to see Gabi doing a 360 in a white cropped tee and a plaid mini skirt with a biker jacket and black Docs, with her hair in a high, curly ponytail. She lookin' good.

"Damnn! You look good ma." I said getting up as she cheesed hard. I chuckled lightly and walked over to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"I know!" she shrugged. I laughed as Al and Rita came into the room. All smiles and shit.

"Y'all ready?" Al asked and we nodded. He walked outta the door and Rita walked up to us with her serious face on.

"You know the rules right? Have fun, but not too much." she said sternly. I mentally rolled my eyes. She don't even know.

Gabi and I nodded and she pulled us into a group hug.  I tensed up a bit. All this family hugs and kisses shit is new to me.

We pulled away and went out to Al who was waiting in the car. Gabi got in the back and I got the passenger's seat.

"Nala there yet?" he asked. I looked over at Gabi and she looked up from her phone, shaking her head. This chick stays on her phone.

"She still at her house. My girl a perfectionist." she chuckled and Al laughed, shaking his head.

We pulled outta the driveway and made our way to the ice rink.

***

"Where they at?" I asked Gabi. We been here for twenty minutes already. Nala was coming with Mike and her moms was drivin' em and they ass ain't here yet. I'm ready to be out, shit.

"They should be here anytime now, damn. Would you get off my buds now nigga!" she spat and walked to the counter to get her skates.

I laughed dryly at her little spasm. Who the fuck she think she talkin' to?

I walked up to her and bent over to her ear level.

"Yo ass keep forgetting I'm your big brother. Next time Imma drag yo lil' ass over that rink..." I was cut off.

"Nah ah, not while my name is still Bianca Simmons ma nigga." a voice broke in from behind us and Gabi snapped back and started screeching. Biitch!?

I closed my ears as I turned around to be met with a chica culo bien. Damnn!

She had a peach flowy top and black ripped jeans on with a black gold studded biker jacket and black platformed hiker boots. Her hair was still straightened and she had pink lipgloss on.

"Earth to Fox. You can stop drooling now ma nigga." Mike chuckled dapping me up.

Nala raised her eyebrow at me and I saw she had her hands out. I smirked at her as I held out my arms and she walked into them.