A/N

Oh Ma Gawd!! I don't even know what to say to y'all right na'. Y'all have followed the story to the end! I'm really honored by support guys, I really appreciate the love I've received as I was writing this book. All of y'all who commented and voted - thank you so so so much! (Extra kudos to those who commented and gave feedback tho, y'all are truly the reason why I finished the book).

This is my first book and to finally complete it is just... amazing. I know there were times when I left y'all high and dry and I really apologize for those times buh I've always wanted to give y'all the best of me through this book, and that took a lot of thinking and letting ideas brew for a lil while sometimes. Again I apologize for those dry seasons.

I mean s/o to all of you, man!! Y'all are amazing for just giving this book a try. Most parts of the book are actually my real life experiences and to see how so many people could actually fall in love with my story, is mind growing. Y'all don't even know how y'all power boosted my confidence towards speaking about my truth, and not shying away from it. So thank you truck loads for errythang!

Y'all stay blessed and keep on doin' what y'all doin', man!

#HappyToBeAlive
#LoveMustRise