Little Miss Mysterious (Diabo...

By Bloodspill101

[Rewritten] Yumi Akamatsu was something you'd call not normal. I say this because she's not human. In a way... More

-Important Info- PLEASE READ
~Prologue~
Yumiko Akamatsu
Yumi Akamatsu
Chapter 1
Author's Note (Please Read)
Chapter 3
READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Happy New Year!!!
Chapter 11
Notice
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Part 1
Mind Blown
Chapter 17 - Part 2
New Cover?
Chapter 18 Part 1
Announcement ❤️
Rewrite Teaser!
News

Chapter 2

7.9K 202 228
By Bloodspill101

My eyes flew open and I gasped heavily. I quickly sat up, causing my head to spin. Damn nightmares....even after so long they—

Sighing heavily I looked around me. My room was circular in shape, my bed, balcony, dressers and bags were all on a raised part of the room. Standing up I walked down the mini stairway showing that the room also had a bathroom and a walk in closet. Off to the right I noticed a cello, violin and a few other instruments. Fancy.

I slowly passed a full body mirror off to the side and gazed at my two mismatched eyes. My red eye shone brighter than my blue one, it always has. My darker side always outdid my good one.

Grabbing my blue contacts bottle I picked up a blue contact lens and gently placed it on my red eye. It stung briefly before going away. Blinking a couple of times I looked in the mirror and smiled. Two blues.

I then frowned and slumped a little. I need coffee with a little bit of blood...

---

After having a good cup of coffee and sneaking a bit of blood into it with a little bit of Bourbon, I went upstairs to change into my uniform.

Good lord..

I looked into the full body mirror glaring at my small predicament. Should I wear a bow or a tie? Hmm...what to choose...

I switched a bow and a tie back and forth every couple of seconds seeing which looked better.

You see, I decided to change my uniform up a bit, something that seemed more....well me.

"I guess I could go with the tie..." I murmured tying my tie and tucking it under my sweater.

I smiled and twirled, "Perfect!"

With that out of the way I quickly grabbed a blood bag from my duffle bag and began to suck down the leftover blood from this morning. Afterwards I grabbed my bag, and skipped down the stairs.

"Alright better hurry before mother Reiji comes up here and drags me to the limo by my hair." I sighed walking out the door and down the stairs towards the limo waiting outside. Well here I go, even though I finished school so...so...long ago...

---

Next thing I knew, we were all sitting in the limo and no one was talking.

I sat next to Yui who was sitting In-between me and Ayato. Next to Ayato was Shu, then Kanato, Laito, Subaru, and Reiji. Man what a depressing and awkward atmosphere.

I sighed leaning back with my eyes closed and legs crossed, thinking. Yeah...now that I think about it, I doubt I'll be doing shit at school.

Gazing lazily through my now open eyes at Yui, I could gather she was probably wondering why they weren't getting along considering they were brothers. Like they'd ever tell her I mean their mothers made them this way, if they hadn't been raised the way they'd been, maybe they'd be...different...

I shook the thoughts away and shut gazed out the car window.

"What's on your mind, Pancake?"

I peeked over and looked at Ayato as he freaked Yui out.

"You have a lot of guts to defy the Yours Truly, Pancake." Ayato got closer to Yui causing her to back away and lean on me.

"You keep calling me that. I have a name and it's Yui Komori!"

Ayato glared, "Shuddap! Your opinion won't matter to me in your lifetime, Pancake."

I smirked with my eyes closed once more."You know Ayato, I'm trying my absolute best to see things from your prospective but I just can't get my head that far up my ass. Now since that didn't work, how about you shut up and scoot over." I looked over at him sickly sweet, "Or do I have to make you?"

He glared at me and sat back down while Shu and his brothers smirked. Reiji closed his book getting ready to scold his idiot brother.

"Ayato how many time must I tell you? Take such activities to your room."

Ayato 'hmmfed' and ignored my smug look and his brother Reiji's scolding.

"This is for both of you." I sensed something being thrown at me and caught it with one hand. Gazing down at what I held in my hand, I glared. 'Cranberry Juice, 'the best cure for weak blood.'

I gritted my teeth in annoyance and rolled down the window, all the while glaring at Reiji's stoic face.

I gripped the juice in my hand, crushed it, and threw it out the window letting the wind take it away. "I take that as an insult." I rolled up the window and reached into my bag grabbing a pair of earbuds and my iPod. Wow...that sounded a bit cryptic.

Ignoring they're now curious faces I turned on my music and relaxed letting everything around me disappear. Stupid Sakamaki's.

•Third Person•

Yui glanced at her female friend in worry then at the Cranberry Juice in confusion.

Noticing this Reiji pushed up his glasses and directed his gaze from Yumiko to Yui. "100% cranberry juice is the best cure for weak blood."

Yui stuttered and looked at the box, "Th..Thank you so much."

Reiji's gaze on her didn't waver, "You need not thank me, you must become fully aware that you are our prey, and drink that daily."

Yui jumped registering his words in her head..P..Prey?

Her grip became shaky as she stared at the juice box in her hand.

"Her teeth are chattering. Teddy, when mortals feel fear, they reflect it with this sort of behavior. It's funny, so have a good look" Kanato gripped Teddy and pointed him in Yui's direction.

---

Not even twenty minutes later, the Sakamaki's, Yui, and Yumiko piled out of the car.

"Yui you are in the same class as Ayato and Kanato, so go with them." Reiji turned and faced Yumiko who idly glared at the wall still listening to her music.

"Yumiko, you'll be going with Shu, so follow him." She simply shrugged and muttered a short 'whatever.'

"Oh and unless you want a whipping, don't try anything reckless. Do you understand?"

Yui nodded timidly.

"Good now go."

•Yumiko's POV•

God I hate school already. I have fricken fan-boys already its ridiculous. I mean seriously who carries a bouquet of flowers with them to school!? Jeez it's like they predicted I'd be here....freaky.

I sighed sitting down in my first class. Just when I was about to relax, my Yui senses tingled. Shit I forgot she had to go with the two crazies.

Shu glanced at me from his lazy position on the desk. "What's up with you?"

"Nothing, I just have to go to the bathroom. Excuse me." I got up and casually walked out. Once out of sight from any prying eyes I transported myself near Yui's location and burst through the Kitchen door.

Once inside I assessed the situation and found Ayato to close Yui, so with little effort I gripped Ayato's neck and flipped him off of Yui.

Crap he got her! If only I was quick enough. I growled menacingly, my teeth slightly elongating. "Ayato you bastard....I should punish you." I brought him closer to my face so he'd see I was the predator now.

"I should rip your throat out...with my bare hands! But since I'm nice I won't do that..." I grabbed his hand and bit his wrist breaking through the flesh and effectively poisoning him for twenty-four hours. Not that he'd know.

Thanks to my wolf teeth I can poison my vampire victims. At first the bite is like a spicy pleasure then hours later it becomes a searing hot-pain. I can put a limit on its effectiveness, he's lucky I didn't give him the full dose or he'd be dead in a day.

I dropped him on the floor and licked my lips. "Don't bite her again or I will do something a lot worse."

He laughed not taking me seriously, "Was that supposed to hurt, it feels so good~"

It won't later..

"You sound like a masochist." I gripped Yui's arm and pulled her near me. "Go to the bathroom and clean up the blood, then go to class." Insufferable twit..

I dragged Yui out the door leaving the idiot behind for Reiji to handle.

From down the hall my ears could pick up the faint words of Reiji talking to himself.

"What a disgrace.."

---

"Alright, you're all set. Try to stay away from those troublesome brothers, understand?" I spoke.

"Hai! Yumiko-chan." Yui spoke while bowing.

"Good now go to class."

"H-hai!" She ran out the bathroom door towards her class.

Lord...now I feel like an older sister...or a mother.

Rubbing my temples I found a headache coming on. I need a big—preferably bloody—steak.

I sighed and walked out the bathroom door accidentally bumping shoulders with a tall-handsome black hair dude with white tips and blue-grey eyes. "Hey watch it!" He said.

I briefly glanced at him before walking away. "Yeah...don't care. Maybe you should get your head out of your ass and look up from that Death Note of yours once and a while, and pay attention." I looked over at him from over my shoulder and gave a sly smirk. "It's a tragically beautiful world, enjoy it." I winked and stuffed my hands into my sweater pockets and casually made my way back to class.

---

Finally school had ended. I had to spend seven grueling hours going to all my classes. Shu only stayed for our first class and then slacked off and slept in the music room. I should of went with my original plan and skipped out, but Ayato ruined that....

But, I'd gladly sleep in the music room any day over going to class. Then again, I wouldn't want mama Reiji to lecture me for god knows how long.

Eh whatever, but since I have nothing to do, I decided now would be a good time to visit the music room in the mansion. I find that the best way to relax, is to play some or sing some music.

Once I checked and made sure the room was empty I closed the door and locked it.

Scanning the instruments I decided I'd play the piano and sing first then play the violin.

Just when I sat down at the bench I saw a quick vision of Yui drowning and Ayato standing by the pool. What an idiot!

As quickly as I could I tapped into my powers and transported myself outside the pool house. Running inside I took of my shoes and sweater, quickly diving into the pool to save her.

Gathering her body into my arms I pushed up to the surface of the water and grunted. Damn brat!

I dragged her body into the ground and climbed on top of her giving her CPR. With a strong centered push she coughed up the water that had gathered in her lungs and sat up shivering.

"You alright there Yui?" I spoke holding her bridal style. The body heat I gave off made her stop shivering and she smiled.

"H..hai, Arigatōgozaimashita Yumiko-chan." She spoke still shivering a little bit.

"Good."

I looked up and made eye contact with Ayato. He stiffened slightly making me smirk inwardly. Giving him the most menacing look I could muster without doing anything suspicious, I walked up to him and whispered lowly so only he could hear. "Let's make something clear here I can easily end your life. Keep tempting my patience and I'll drown you like the cold hearted bitch I know I can be. So take Yui to her room, lay her on her bed and leave so fucking quick I'll think you weren't even there. Understand, Ore-bitch?"
(A/N: Wow 😂)

He stared wide eyed at me and took Yui from my arms. I gave him a sarcastic smile and patted his shoulder, "Thanks. I'm glad you were so cooperative."

He gulped and looked away from me. Wimp.

I walked over to my discarded clothing by the door and picked them up, shaking the dirt and grim off them and then gently folding them over my arm.

"Oh and Ayato, I'll be watching." I gave him a mysterious smirk and disappeared out the door.

---

I sighed rubbing my temples in frustration, "I'm surrounded by baka's..."

In a matter of moments I had a flash of Yui siting on her bed holding onto a pair of dry clothes. Good he listens..

I let out a breathy laugh and began to glide my fingers over the piano keys. It brought back a good but painfully-sad memory.

-flashback-

"Mommy, mommy!! I did it, I practiced do you want to hear me play?" My younger self yelled while running excitedly throughout the mansion halls until coming to an abrupt stop in front of my mother.
(Her mother:)---->

She smiled down at me and picked me up into her arms. "Sure darling let's go ask your father if he'd like to watch."

"Yeah, let's ask daddy!" My little body radiated so much happiness that mother couldn't help but laugh whole heartedly at.

---

"Daddy, I found you! Do you want to listen to the song I practiced. Mommy said she would listen, how about you?" I peered up at my father and smiled holding my bunny close to my chest.
(Her dad:)------>

"Sure I'll meet you down there my  Little Fang, okay?" He smiled and patted my head.

"Sure, see you there daddy!" I giggled and skipped out the door and gripped mommy's hand.

"He'll be there in a second, so let's go!" I pulled my mommy along with me to the music room.

"Alright slow down there, I'm not as young as I used to be." My mother laughed.

---

"Alright Little Fang let's hear it, blow us away." My daddy sat by mama on the sofa, smiling and giving me an encouraging thumbs up.

"You got it!" I hopped onto the piano bench and wiggled my fingers getting ready to play my favorite song. I looked at my parents and smiled. "I'm gonna blow you away."

-end-

I opened my eyes and smiled a sad smile, "This is for you mother, father." I closed my eyes, letting a happy smile make it's way on my face. "I'm gonna blow you away..."

(I don't own this song it belongs to its owners, but right now Yumi is going to sing it while playing the piano.)

With a last press of a key a trail of salty tears landed on my hand. Did I blow you away? Mommy?....Daddy?

"Nice voice...."

My head snapped up and my watery gaze landed on a figure laying on the couch. Shu.

"How did you get in?"

"Do I really need to answer?" Shu looked up and gave me a blank stare. "Why are you crying..?"

I looked away from him and let my gaze settle out into the distance. "I'm....remembering."

"Remembering what?"

"My parents..." I sat down on the bench and smiled. "I remember the first time I saw a piano....I had just turned four. My mother was playing a song that she used to sing to me when I was younger. I had asked her to teach me and she just smiled taking me into her warm embrace, telling me she'd love too. I was so happy, I ran to my father and he just laughed and ruffled my hair. He said he was proud of me and that when I had mastered a song, that him and mother would want to hear it. As time passed on I did master songs and they came and watched." I smiled sadly at Shu. "They were pretty great when I had them, if we had a little more time I would have done more, maybe said more before they were taken from me." I smiled just thinking about it.

"Sounds nice." Shu sat beside me and put a hand on my shoulder.

Wiping my tears I smiled, "It was."

"Can you play something else for me?"

"Sure, I like to play anyways. It gives me clarity." I stood up and went to grab a violin.

Grabbing a shoulder rest I placed it on the violin and put my chin on the chin rest. Bow in hand I took a deep breath and relaxed. Breath in, breath out...

Placing the bow on the string I began to play.

(Again song doesn't belong to me it belongs to whoever played/made-video. My character will be playing it.)

Lifting the bow off the string I smiled, "That was one of my favorites." Looking up I noticed Shu was no longer where I last saw him.

Confused I looked to my right then to my left, and much to my surprise he was behind me.

I jumped a little, "Woah. You surprised me. What are you doing?"

Shu's body faced the window not even looking in my direction, but his earbuds where out of his ears, resting on his shirt collar.

I didn't receive an answer, so I placed the violin and bow down walking towards Shu. Great I think I broke him..

"Hey are you alr–!" I didn't finish asking because the next thing I knew I was laying down. Shu hugging me around the waist, face buried in my neck.

"H....Hey what was that for?" I blushed faintly pushing on his shoulders but he wouldn't budge. Damn, if I use my super strength he'll be suspicious....well at least he isn't doing anything bad.

"Thank you..."

I could barely hear him but I managed to catch his words. I stopped pushing against him and looked down at his blond/orange hair, "Why are you thanking me?"

"You made me feel something...its been a while..." He clutched onto me tighter and breathed down my neck causing me to shiver slightly.

"H-Hey s-stop that, that tickles." I blushed, eyes wide. God damn it!!

"Really......?" He smirked and licked my neck. That little fuc—!

"Eh!?" My face became a bright red neon sign and I squirmed. The more I seemed to squirm the tighter his hold got.

"Sweet...." Shu's fangs grazed my neck and I froze. Shit, should this be happening?

"Shu...what are you doing?"

"I want to taste you..." He dipped his head closer and pierced his fangs into my neck.

Usually it hurt for people that got bit, but since I'm different and not human I didn't feel the pain. Technically I didn't need much blood to survive, I was already immortal. But certain things could kill me......

Not that he knew that...

Shu pulled away slightly, "You taste better than anything...so perfect." He moved positions and bit the other side of my neck. He moaned and licked up the blood falling down my neck. "So good."

Jeez, my blood is like crack cocaine. Every time some vampire managed to get a little taste they couldn't get enough. Shu's just lucky I let him.

"You....done I mean I do need blood, it gives me color and life." I trailed off when Shu started laughing.

Okay...what's going on? One minute he's all 'thank you', 'I want to taste you', 'Sweet,' 'I like your singing.' Now he's 'laughing!?' Goodness me what have I done? Did I break him!?

"Shu!? Did I break you!?" I smirked while laughing.

He stopped laughing and gave a small smile, "No. Quite the opposite actually..."

"Wait, wh-!" I was cut off (once again) when Shu gripped my chin and kissed me on the lips. He started off slow and started to move a bit faster and rougher. Little dipshit!! (º º)

As much as I wanted to push him away, I kinda didn't want to....
I've officially lost it..

I gripped his sweater and pulled him closer my lips moving with his. His fangs grazed my lip making me smirk and lick his fangs. He growled slightly and glided his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance.

I playfully denied him, causing him to growl and slide his hand across my stomach. His fingers were cold causing me to gasp. Jesus! Jack fucking Frost!!

Taking his chance he dived in, exploring every inch of my mouth.

I gripped his hair and gently bit his lip drawing a drop of blood. I licked it up and smirked. Fuck it...I've gone this far.

Having the same idea he pecked my lips then came back in and gently nibbled on my bottom lip. Ever so gently he bit my lip and lapped off the blood oozing from the already clotting wound.

He groaned and kissed my neck again sucking in some more blood like it was a life line. "So good.."

He groaned when I slid my hands up his shirt and grazed my slightly sharp nails down his back slowly. I smirked and slightly nibbled on his neck quickly finding his sweet spot.

He inhaled sharply and grazed his hands up my exposed legs. Woah!

"Shu...." I gripped his shoulders and flipped us, him on the bottom and me on top. It's time to stop this before it gets too steamy...

"I gotta go.." I crawled off him only to have him grip my waist and pull me back down and wrap me in his arms tightly. Great, he's got all the qualities of a leach now.

"No, your mine..." He mumbled quite possessively into my neck.

My gaze softened. "Shu...I'm sorry, but I can't be yours.."

He breathed down my neck and nuzzled closer, "You will be mine Yumiko.....I promise."

With that said, he teleported us into my room and snuggled us under the blankets clinging onto me like a prized possession.

Well shit..

Ohhhh~ Did it just get HOT up in here??? I think it did! And my lord Yumiko has a very vulgar mind!! She may or may not be Bipolar...

But anyways wasn't that intense, at first I was like no they shouldn't kiss but then I was like 'think of the readers they'd want it!!' So I put in the kiss scene, honestly tell me. Was it good?

Who should be next?

-Laito
-Reiji
-Kanato
-Subaru
-Ayato
-Shu (again)
-Ruki
-Azusa
-Kou
-Yuma
-Carla
-Shin
(Someone else I didn't include?)
-One of her eight guy friends perhaps. (My OC's that I'll be bringing in soon..) ;)

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Enjoy!! :)

August 10, 2016
~3782 words~

Edited: 5-27-17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 2K 31
: ̗̀➛ ⌜🦇⌟ Diabolik Lovers|·| YUIS ELDER BROTHER - IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REWRITTEN. FanFiction [Shu x Male!Oc] ˋ°•...
63.9K 1.7K 13
One month after the sisters, (Y/N) and Yui both come to Sakamaki's mansion, they both have their dreams about someone calling them 'Eves'. They met w...
1.3K 58 22
"When God created paradise there was nothing but nature, but this alone did not satisfy him, so he thought himself to create live. Beings that shall...
225K 4.7K 30
⚠️Warning⚠️ Cringe alert!! (for me and maybe for you as well. I literally wrote this when I was like 12 so I'm uh- sorry for the future distortion of...