Unforgettable Promise {comple...

By CeruleanBlues

...."I’ll come back for you, after all, no matter how many years we are separated from each other, I’ll alway... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter eight: other scene
Author's Note: clarifications and further notices
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve: other scene
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty (part 1)
Chapter thirty (part 2)
Chapter thirty-one
Epilogue
Raine's Letter

Chapter twelve: main scene

12.4K 261 9
By CeruleanBlues

Hey guys!

I consider this as my special Christmas chapter and I'm pretty sure this is longer than the previous chapters.

I hope that you enjoy this one!!!

Don't forget to leave any comments and vote too ^_^

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+RAINE’S POV+

“Where are you taking me?” I asked for a hundred times ever since we departed from the hotel.

 Tyrell—I started calling his name after he told me he would pay me if I call him by his first name— told me that he has some sort of a surprise. Although, I am not fan of surprises but if the surprise came from him then, I will make an exception. I admit that when he told me about the surprise, I was somewhat excited what it was that made me dress up all beautifully.

I know that it would be too obvious if I overdone in dressing myself might let him think that I impress him. Of course, I am only wearing a simple dress that looks classy with a touch of elegance for my taste of style. When it was around six in the evening the time Tyrell told me to meet him at the lobby, I walked from the elevator and went for the lobby to look for him. When I spot him talking to some hotel personnel, I stopped from my tracks to give him some moment of privacy with his conversation. Even from the watching him from his back, I can see that whatever clothes he was wearing would definitely suit him.

As if on cue when I began to fall back, he called my name. When he turned around and saw me, I feel that everything around me just disappear and only my employer and I were the only people around. Time stopped from the moment our eyes locked from one another.

He was so handsome!

I never expected that one day I would be admitting to myself that my employer is handsome. The only reason why I did not think that he was handsome was because I saw him first through his attitude and I immediately judge him as a pervert employer. But after spending time with him having this vacation in Italy, my prerogative about him changed.

He was handsome to start; he is funny, cunning and smart. Not to mention the trait about him that I found very impressive was being well-organized kind of person. Imagine how he was able to balance his time with work, family and personal life.

“I told you it’s a surprise,” Tyrell said who was still guiding me to the place where his surprise would be.

“Do I need to be blindfolded?” I asked for the first time when he started putting it on back at the hotel lobby.

He stopped from his tracks and I immediately bumped into him. “Could you at least warn me when you suddenly stop all of a sudden?” I complained.

“You are way to serious and you kept asking the same question all the time except, of course, the last two,” he replied, although I was not sure whether he was frowning at me being serious or grinning that I kept asking the same questions.

“Am not!” I denied although what he said was true. Now I sound like a petulant child.

He just laughed then suddenly I realized his laugh started to fade. I began to panic when I sense that he suddenly was no longer at my side.

“Tyrell?” I called for his name but there was no response. I call again and for the third time but still, he did not response. “Tyrell, I swear to all living human soul walking on this planet earth, I would get you for this! I will murder you with my bare hands, I will skin you alive, I would chop your body into pieces, and I would—

“Thank me for this wonderful evening,” his voiced suddenly reappeared. “You can take off your blindfold now.”

I swiftly untied the knot from my blindfold, took it off and glare at him although, he was grinning at me and there was amusement in his eyes.

“A lot of my female fans would hunt you down for doing the things you just said,” he said while grinning all the way.

“Oh please, they wouldn’t dare,” I scoffed.

“Why don’t you try to Google or try searching it on Facebook, from those websites they created a fan page about me,” he triumphantly bragged.

“Facebook?”

“Yeah, particularly in Facebook,”

At my hesitant response, his eyes widen when he realized something. He began to laugh before saying, “Don’t tell me you don’t have a Facebook account?”

I felt my face turned red.

“Seriously, you don’t have one?” he asked again still controlling his laughter. “This is rich.”

“Alright already, I don’t have a Facebook account,” I admitted, though my face was turning redder than it normally was.

Of course, I do not have one. I was too busy in focusing my studies that I did not have any time to create an account. My college friends always talked about that stuff and no wonder I half thought what they were referring to like commenting some status post, pictures uploaded, some games or any other application that the website had. I was planning to make one but. . .

“So why didn’t you have one?” Tyrell asked who stopped laughing and turning serious all of a sudden. “I mean why don’t you have a Facebook account? Every person has one, even some who are not yet even born although, their parents made one for them, but still. . . Why don’t you have one?

A good question, but I have a good answer: I just simply cannot have one. I have my reasons why I cannot have one and particularly that involve me.

“So where are we anyways?” I asked, decided to change the topic.

He narrowed his eyes in suspicion. I know that he knows I am trying to avoid his question, so I tried another tactic for him to forget what he asked.

“Are we just going to stand here or I am going back to the hotel?” A more effective way, I put my hands on my hips and started tapping my foot.

He shook his head and decided to dropped his question and flashed me an amusing smile, “My, my, my, a bit testy aren’t you?”

I just glared at him.

“As a matter of fact, where I’m taking you is my surprise,” he said, still giving me an amusing smile.

“Where is this surprise you are talking about?” I look around but I only see darkness.

“This,” he simply said as he snapped his finger.

What used to pitch black surrounding was replace by thousand of lights. They were twinkling as the stars, dazzling and sparkling like the moon light crescent and. . .

“Oh my word,”

I was caught breathless when I realized we were in the middle of the blooming rose bushes and I saw there was a table for two, with a beautiful antique candle lantern at the center. There was soft tune of violin and saxophone that filled the ambiance that made me close my eyes to absorb hearing its melody. I know that we were not alone but, I’m certain, Tyrell made sure that the musicians he hired would not be seen and must be hiding somewhere in the rose bushes, while playing their instruments.

Everything was all so perfect. Everything was romantic. Everything looks magical.

“Come with me,” Tyrell said as he grabbed my hand and led me to our table. He allowed me to sit first then he went over from the other side of the table to take his seat.

“So what do you think?” he asked while I was still mesmerized of the surrounding before turning to face him.

“What do I think?”

He nodded. “Do you like my surprise for you?”

“I don’t like it,” I said then I added when sad look appeared on his face, “I love it. Everything is all so splendid.”

“I’m glad that you love it,” he gave me a hesitant smile. “I was nervous back then when you said you didn’t like it.”

I shook my head and said, “I really love it. I really do. Your surprise was certainly,” I paused to find the right word, “extraordinaire.”

“This is still half way of my surprise,”

“You mean there is more?”

He nodded then he suddenly grabbed my hand that was resting on the table. I suddenly began to feel nervous from his touch.

“Raine,” he started.

I looked at him and my heart was beating faster.

“Raine, I. . .”

“Yes?” I asked.

“I. . ., I. . ., Raine,” he stammered.

“Yes?” I asked again wanting to know what he wanted to say.

“There is something I want you to know,”

Something he wants me to know? What does he mean by that?

“But first, I want you to remember—

“I beg your pardon signor,

Someone interrupted us and that was when we realized that we were leaning close to one another. We never noticed that our faces were just inches away from each other.

“What is it?” he said gruffly, clearly irritated that our conversation was interrupted.

I secretly smiled and was thankful that we were interrupted. The conversation we were having was a bit intimate basing from how we were leaning almost close to one another. Although, I was half irritated since I wanted to know what he wanted to say before we were interrupted.

“Your dinner is now ready to be serving,” the server said.

“Fine,” he replied then the server nodded.

When the our server left, I said to him, “Thank you,”

“Don’t thank me yet. Like I said this is just half the surprise I showing to you.”

I shook my head. “Even though it’s still half way the surprise you are saying, I still want to thank you. No one has ever done like this for me. Everything right now is like the ones in fairytales. . .”

***   ****    *****

+TYRELL'S POV+

I kept on stealing a glance on Raine every time she focused her eyes in eating the food that was on the table. Every now and then, I noticed that she too kept on glancing at me but would look away whenever I caught her. She would lower her head, blushing all the way and keep on mumbling, “The food tastes good” while eating as she avoid my stare.

Being with her with me right now almost seems too good to be true. I almost could not believe that the person with me right now, having this candlelit dinner and red wine, would make me think that I am in my bed and was dreaming.

However, this was no dream. This was real. Her being with me, having this romantic time, was no dream because everything right now was real.

I feel different when I am with her. As if I get to be normal, just being myself. Not some famous man, who is the CEO of Knight Enterprise that people expected to be stern and only thinks of the company’s welfare. When I wear my suit for work, I feel like a different person, someone who is not me but would have to play the role because it was a responsibility.

When Raine is with me, I get to act like my normal self. Just the plain and simple me, which she always talks straight and does not even think that I am her employer. She is never afraid to speak her mind. She does not treat me as her employer but a co-worker working on the same company.

That is one of the many reasons, why I love her.

Yes, I admit that I love her. I love Raine. Ever since we were children, I have always loved her, adore her and vow to protect her always.

That is why, when I promised that I would come back for her I made sure to keep my promised. I never stopped loving her after fifteen years of separation. It must be, as the saying that poets would say that separation makes the heart grow fonder.

Now that both of us reunited once more, I wanted to renew our friendship. No, I wanted more than just her friendship. I want her to be everything I want in my life. More than everything, I ever wanted in my life.

So tonight, I am going to show her my feelings for her.

“Raine,” I started, once the table was clean and only the wine left behind.

“What is it?” she asked as she started to look at me.

She grown exceptionally to be a beautiful woman that I never expect!

“I have something for you. The other half of my surprise,”

“If this is another gourmet meal you are going to plan serving me, then I am sorry I cannot eat anymore since the food I ate a while ago was more than I can eat,” she joked.

I had to smile about that as I shook my head. “No, it’s not food. Rather something like this,” I searched for my pockets and grabbed the thing that I intend to show her.

Her eyes widen when I showed her a blue velvet box. “This is my Christmas present for you,” I opened the box and waited to see her reaction.

“I . . . ah, thank you,” she said, still looking inside the box. “But why is it a. . .”

“Can I put it on you?” I asked first before I was going to let her finished saying her own question.

She nodded.

I stood up and went over her back to place it on her. She raised her brown curls, so that I may lock it properly and secured on her, then let her hair down. I turned over so that I was now standing face to her as I gently pulled her up from her seat.

“How come you gave me a mistletoe charm?” she asked as she touched the jewellery that was now hanging around her neck.

“Before I answer that question, can you promise me one thing?” I asked as I leaned closer to her and there were only few inches of space between us.

“That depends, if the promise does not involve me and you on the bed,” she said then narrowed her eyes. “What do you want me to promise?”

I ignored her first statement, because eventually it would be inevitable once we come to a certain agreement. “I want you to always wear that charm wherever you go when you’re always with me?”

“Why?”

“Promise me,” I persisted.

She gave me a suspicious look before sighing in defeat. “Fine, I promised to wear only when I am with you,” she certainly gave an emphasis.

“Good,” I stated with a satisfactory smile.

“Aren’t you going to answer my questions, which I believe were two?” she said sarcastically.

“The reason why I gave you a mistletoe charm and made you promised to wear it when you’re with me?” I asked as I leaned forward and our faces were inches apart.

“Er . . ., yes,”

“Because I get to do this,” I immediately lift her chin so that my lips would meet hers.

At first, she was shocked of what I did but when I was kissing her gently, instructing her to do the same, she kissed me back. Her lips were soft like cotton, sweet like honeydew and amazingly pink that tempted me to kiss her. I was drowning with her kisses as she was to me. Our kisses grew from gentle to a grand fiery passion.

I was holding her tightly near to my body as she put her arms around my shoulders. I deepen my kiss, hoping she would understand that I put all my feelings with it. My feelings that were beyond compare that was never complete. That it would never be complete without my other half and she was the one. She was my other half of both my heart and soul.

It was no wonder that I felt miserable and lonely for the past fifteen years ago since she was the missing part inside of me. When I left her, my life was dull and empty but I when I finally saw her again, everything changes. There was joy and happiness that filled me that only she can fill in my life. Only she could bring the real me back to normal.

Minutes passed by and I know that if we do not stop something more would happen tonight, and I do not want it yet, so I broke the kiss first.

I look over to see her face.

She was obviously still in daze from our kissing moment and her lips swollen from our passionate kiss. I put both my hands on her face, drew closer so that our foreheads were touching each other.

I gave her another quick kiss before saying her name. “Raine, can I ask you something?”

“Hmmm?”

“Will you marry me?”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the BIG QUESTION: Will Raine say Yes? or No?

.

. .

. . . 

. . . . 

. . . . .

. . . . . . 

. . . . . . . 

. . . . . . . . 

. . . . . . .

. . . . . . 

. . . . 

. . .

. . 

.

HINT: Hmmmmm... why don't you try reading the suceeding chapters shall we?

TEASER:

How many children would you like to have? My other mind asked.

How many children I want to have? Well, since I wanted to have a big family I wanted to have eight children, four boys and girls.

Eight?!

Yes, I wanted to have eight children.

Then that would mean the number of times that you and he would. . .

I blushed just what my other mind thought. Of course, I am not that ignorant how the process to have children. A wife would eventually give herself to her husband during their marriage night. After that happens, the routine would continue depends how intimate the husband and wife would be to each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737 19 28
His(POV): Shitt!! I love her! But what the heck is wrong with me? It's so good to fall for someone, but... what if she loves someone else? Or my brot...
83 5 18
In a world where mythical creatures and magic exists a princess was born. When she was five her kingdom was taken over by an evil king. In order to...
3.1K 219 24
"Karen...where are you going?" he asked. "I am going out for a date...not that it matters to you...anyway... what are-" "I am here to tell you someth...
289K 8K 36
The journey of two people...ex-best friends if I may add I guess wanting to keep your reputation and pride intact in front of others costs you someth...