The English New Girl And The...

Par GracieG1

So this is the short squeal to English new girl and the American badboy (Book 1) What will happen when... Plus

1. Shopping for our baby
2. Rosina 21st party
3. Close call
4. Fight
5. Labour
6. Too good to be true
7. The plan starts
8. More trouble
9. The plan
10. Not anymore
11. Her...again
12. Something 'big'
13. yes?
14. Surprise birthday party
15. Engagement party
16. 1st Birthday
17. New house
18. Planning
19. Hen
20. Stag
21. The wedding & honeymoon
22. The end

Epilogue

847 26 1
Par GracieG1

This epilogue is about 10 years later, It wasn't going to be so long but its the way it all worked out, hope you enjoy x

Lolas p.o.v:

10 years later and me & Jack are still together, we have 4 kids now,  Aidan is 11 now, Ryan is 7, Chloe is 5 and Lily is 3, oh and the two dogs, Lotti is a Red lab and Buster is a Rottweiler.

We moved into a new house 5 years ago because the other house was our home but it wasn't practical for 4 kids. I mean I loved that house but our new one is amazing. 

I woke up and Jack hadn't come home last night from work, 10 years later I've learned that being a gang members wife takes a lot of time and effort but I wouldn't change it for the world.

I let the dogs out then took the kids to school. I got back Jacks car was on the drive "daddy's home!" Lily shrieked and I smiled "come on then" I got her out of her car seat and we went inside.

"Jack?" I called his name but there was just an echo so I went upstairs "daddy!" Lily jumped on the bed and woke him up "Lily come on daddy's tired" I said but she scowled at me which made Jack smirk "don't" I looked at him "come on lets go down" Jack said standing up.

"Babe go to bed I can see your shattered" we we're sitting in the garden eating breakfast "I'm fine" he replied and I rolled my eyes "she's such a daddies girl" I muttered and he laughed "well what can I say? I'm nicer to them" he teased and I smacked his arm.

"How comes you didn't come home last night?" I asked "we had some problems and I stayed to sort them out" he said "aw aren't you a good boss" I said and he smirked "well you definitely think so" he teased and I grinned "everything has to be sexual in your mind don't it" I shook my head and he laughed.

"I've gotta go meet up with Lauren" I said walking downstairs "do you want me to take Lily?" I asked putting my shoes on "nah you go, make some money its about time" he said and I smiled "bye" he kissed me then Lily stretched her arms out for a hug "see you in abit" I walked to the garage and got in the Range.

I drove to our office about 30 minutes away, me and Lauren have set up salons, hairdressers and spas, we have some over in London but our business is mainly over here in America.

"Hi Sasha" I greeted our receptionist "afternoon Mrs Trueblood, Lauren's in her office" I thanked her and got in the elevator. "Hey" Lauren said passing me a coffee "thanks, so whats the news?" I asked "I've got some good news on the new spas" she said and I smiled.

"We're home" I shouted as the kids ran to the kitchen "hey kids" Jack said and I saw he was cooking something "Jack Trueblood cooking? Who are you and what have you done with my husband?" I joked "haha I can cook you know" he replied and I wrapped my hands around his neck "I know" he kissed me and the kids moaned "alright go wash your hands" Jack said and they went "how comes they do everything you tell them? Do they hate me?" Jack shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

After dinner we decided to go out together and walk the dogs. We walked down to the park and let the dogs off the lead as the kids played in the park "you know what when I was 17 I would of never pictured that my life would turn out this perfect, four amazing kids, big house, money and of course a beautiful wife" Jack wrapped his arm around my shoulder "I didn't think I would be living this life but I have to give some credits to you I suppose" I said "why?" he asked "well you tried it on with me as soon as you saw me, you've saved my life a countless number of times, I've had some of the best times of my life with you and we have these four great kids" I smiled and he kissed me "and the nice house" Jack whispered and I elbowed him.

We got back and I got the kids ready for bed "mum its a Friday can me and Ryan play playstation?" Aidan asked and I nodded "1 hour" I shouted downstairs "mummy I want to play!" Chloe shouted "shout and you won't get anything" I scolded and someone knocked on the door.

 I went down after Chloe's protest and saw Jake & Dexter in the kitchen "hiya" I said pouring a glass of wine "tough day?" Jake smiled as I got 3 beers out "tough week, you'll understand in a few months" Jack said, Jakes girlfriend was pregnant, "I'll leave you lads to it" I said and went into the front room.

"Why did I chose this as a job?" Jack slumped onto the sofa as the boys left "you thought you were a bad boy" I joked "well you've never complained" he muttered and I smiled. "You know you've only made two sex jokes in one day, thats low for you" he smirked and took a sip of his drink as he put his hand on my thigh "you just wait" he whispered and kissed my neck.

We were lying in bed and Jack started kissing my neck, I turned around and kissed him as his hand grazed my thigh, gradually getting higher, I pulled away and bit my lip and he lifted my top up then climbed on top of me not breaking the kiss "I said you would have to wait" she muttered and I smiled "shut up" I lifted his top up by the hem and he smiled.

I woke up and checked my phone to see a text from Emma (Tylers fiancee);

Hey if your free today then its the final dress fitting round my house x

Ok what time shall I come round? x

About 12 x

Ok x

Emma and Ty have twin girls Rachel & Rebecca who are 5 and Zack who is 3.

I went downstairs to see the kids watching tv while Jack was cooking and a bunch of red roses on the island "ok seriously first dinner then breakfast and then these? what have you done?"I asked as he served up some food "I am just being a good husband" he gave me a peck on the cheek and I picked up the flowers "there beautiful thank you" I said and kissed him. 

I pulled up at Emmas and her sister Danielle opened the door "hi Lola" she said giving me a glass of wine "thank you" I greeted everyone then we tried on the dresses after about 2 hours of talking, well gossiping. "Right I hope none of you have gained or lost weight" Emma joked "or pregnant, Lola" I laughed and rolled my eyes "not happening anytime soon" I stood up and Emma raised her eyebrows "soon?" she questioned "to be fair have you seen Jack Emma I mean I'm surprised you only have four" Holly said and I laughed, to be fair I'm pretty surprised too.

Our dresses were floor length blush dresses with a sweetheart neckline and a jeweled belt "I love these dresses so much" Danielle said and we showed Emma "you all look so beautiful" she said tearing up "I think someones had too many of these" I joked as I put her wine down "yeah I think your right" she wiped her eyes and we all smiled "I cant believe its next week" Holly said, we had the hen do last weekend as we went away, "I'm so nervous, Lola were you?" Emma questioned "I was but its was also the best day of my life" I smiled thinking of how much fun we had "plus the honeymoon isn't to bad, where you going?" I added "Venice I can't wait" she replied "its not Bora Bora though" she added "marry a gang member then" I smirked and they laughed.

Jacks p.o.v:

I really started to consider wearing a suit and working 9-5 in an office everyday for shit money because this job is draining the life out of me. 

We've had some problems with money, rivals and recently a new guy became a traitor, he snitched on us to the police and other gangs so right now our number one priority is shutting him up but just to make my life even more stressful he's gone awol. 

I was in the study when Lola came behind me and placed her hands on my shoulders "hello" she kissed my cheek and I smelt wine on her breath "little tipsy?" I asked turning around "no I only had two glasses" she replied and I pulled her onto my lap then kissed her neck "are the kids occupied?" I asked as I grazed her thigh but then Ryan shouted upstairs "sorry your gonna have to wait" she kissed me then stood up and went downstairs, don't me wrong theres no-one more I love more than the kids but me & Lola never have any alone time anymore, I think we need a break because I can't deal with being blue balled anymore.  

I looked up some weekends away then Lola knocked on the door "dinners ready babe, what are you looking at?" she walked over and looked over my shoulder "well I think we both deserve a break" I said standing up closing the laptop "remember its the wedding next week" she said and I kissed her "I know leave it up to me ok?" I said and she smiled "always".

Wedding day:

Lolas p.o.v:

I woke up at Emma's house with the other girls and my girls. "Happy wedding day!" Chloe hugged Emma "aw thank you sweetie" Emma smiled "nervous?" I asked and she nodded "never been more nervous but I can't wait" she squealed and hugged me making me smile, I'm so happy Ty meet this girl she is so perfect for him. 

We were sitting in the front room and Emma came downstairs, she was wearing a strapless white trumpet dress with slight lace, jewels and a jeweled belt, "you look stunning" I said and hugged her "thank you, don't let me ruin my make up" she said and I smiled "come on we're late!" Danielle clapped and we went outside to see two Bentleys "ready to get married?"  Holly asked and Emma smiled "never been more ready". 

Me and Holly followed Danielle down the Aisle then stood a the Altar, I saw Jack and he winked at me then bit his lip making me smirk, I turned and focused my attention on Emma as her dad walked down the Aisle, I looked at my younger brother who had a tear in his eye and it made me have a  smile that was ear to ear. 

They walked out of the church and the guests followed, I felt a hand wrap round my waist and Jack planted a small kiss on my lips "you look beautiful babe" Jack said as we walked out "you don't look to bad yourself, you know I can't resist a man in a suit" I whispered and he tightened his grip.

"Ok next photo is me and you two" Ty demanded pointing to me and Jai "can't believe both my little bratty siblings are married" Jai said and I smacked his arm "no kicking off" Ty said and we all laughed. After the wedding I got changed into something more comfy because the dresses may be nice but its one of the most uncomfortable things I've worn.

"You know that all of my family are here and you can't stop eyeing me up" I whispered to Jack and a smirk crept onto his face "sorry I just can't get over how beautiful you are, I keep remembering how amazing you looked on our day" I smiled and draped my arms round his neck "I love you" I whispered and he kissed me "I love you too" he replied "alright you two calm down" Holly walked over with some champagne "kids and parents are around keep it pg" she said and I laughed then Jacks phone went off.

Jacks p.o.v:

Jack you gotta get down here quick

Dex whats going on?

That little scum bag has ratted us out and now we are fucking ambushed 

Who the fuck is there?

I dunno Jack but we need you and as many others as possible because...

I heard a gun shot and Dex cry out in pain 

"DEXTER!"  I shouted down the phone but then it all went silent, shit.

I ran back inside and told Lola whats happening "babe you cant go its too risky" she said and I kissed her "I always come back" I grabbed 5 guys who were at the wedding and we headed down to the warehouse. 

We got out and left the car a few minutes away "right we gotta get in there without anyone knowing" Derek said and I got some guns out "ok Jack you go with Liam" I nodded and we walked round the back of the warehouse.

I ran over to see Dex in a pool of blood "hold on Dex" I muttered under my breath then saw Alex, the recruit who ratted us out, I grabbed my gun and ran over to the little rat. 

I hit him in the back of his head with my gun and he fell to the ground "you're gonna get what you fucking deserve" I pulled him up by the collar, dragged him into the warehouse and tied him to a chair. "JACK" Derek shouted my name and pulled me back to stop me beating this guy to death "Jack go now" he said "I'm not going anywhere" I protested "now" he demanded and I stormed out. "Boss whats going on?" I asked as he walked my way "its dealt with but wheres Alex?" he asked "I dont know I think he done a runner" he gave me a smug look "what?" I asked "Jack the blood on your knuckles tells me different, where is he?" I gestured towards the door and he went in, I caught a glimpse of Derek untying Alex, what is he doing? That guy betrayed us.

I waited for Derek & Boss to come out but when they did Alex didn't come out with them "where is he?" I asked "he's dealt with now go home get cleaned up and tell Lola everything is fine" Derek said & I wasn't even going to try and argue "I'll see you later then" I rung Marco and asked how Dexter was doing;

I think he's going to be ok Jack but I'll keep you up to date 

Ok thank you I will see him tomorrow if he's ok?

Yeah he should be I gotta run bye 

bye

I went down as a heard the door slam "hey babe is everything ok?" Lola asked putting her hands round my neck "yeah I'm fine but I think you might be drunk" I smirked and she giggled "tipsy" she corrected "where are the kids?" I asked "mom took them after what happened, she thought it was for the best" I nodded and Lola bit her lip and I raised my eyebrows "babe we finally have a free house" she kissed me and I could smell vodka on her breath "exactly how tipsy are you?" I asked as she kissed my neck "come on" she grabbed my hands and took me upstairs.

I woke up and saw Lola was in the bathroom "babe are you ok?" I heard a groan and smirked "your a mother of four you know" I said passing her a glass of water "shut up, how many times have I done this to you?" she looked at me and the door went "why has she brought them back so early? I liked the free house " Lola asked "I dunno but I anit going anywhere near a women being sick, not matter how fit she is" I went down and answered the door. 

Lolas p.o.v:

We decided to go to the beach, because we never do that. "I wanna go in the sea" Chloe said, "your one demanding girl" I said "wonder where she gets that from" Jack muttered and I threw a towel at him. A smile crept onto my face as I watched Jack playing with kids in the sea, I love him and the kids more than words can even describe, they mean the world to me. 

Jack sat next to me and kissed my cheek "what was that for?" I asked and he smiled "felt like it, me and you we have had our ups & downs but at the end of the day we have got through everything that life has thrown at us and I honestly mean this when I say that I think that I wouldn't even be alive if it wasn't for you, you came into my life at a rough time but you helped me through" Jack put his hand on my knee and I smiled "if you would have said to me 10 years ago I would be settled down with a amazing husband and four kids I would of asked what you were on but you were the best thing that has ever happened to me Jack Trueblood" I replied and he smiled "I love you" I added and he kissed me "I love you too, thank you Lola for everything" I felt my eyes filling up and I wiped my eyes "such a girl about it" he muttered and I slapped his arm "way to ruin the moment you sarcastic prick" he chuckled and kissed me "you love me though" I rolled my eyes and smirked, I looked at Jack then the kids and smiled thinking of how lucky I was to have them in my life "their good kids aren't they" Jack sipped his drink and I smiled "yeah they are" I softly muttered. 

I'm sorry this isn't the best chapter but I wanted to get this done so I could work on a new book (not related to these two) and finally upload something for guys, I just wanna say thank you for reading these books and I still cant get over how many people have read it, I know it isn't millions but thank you so much to you guys who have been interested in my books and read them, it means a lot to me.

Hope you enjoyed both the books and hopefully you will enjoy my new book which I am currently starting to write.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4K 208 46
Savannah Hemmings has lived in Australia with her mum, and her older brother all of her life. She has gone to the same school, and lived in the same...
430K 10K 43
There is a sequel to this book! Lola Pearce is a 17 year old who lived in London, England until her parents decided to move to Santa Monica aft...
34.8K 819 46
This is a sequel, so read "Dating a YouTuber?!" first. I wholeheartedly loved and trusted Nate despite having known him less than a year. I had a mil...
Oh, Alexander Par Tayler

Roman pour Adolescents

237K 6.4K 24
When Alana attended her first high school party she had the most life altering experience of her life. Not only did she lose her virginity, (both par...