My Sister, Taylor Swift

By Niallismyirishmofo

Taylor Swift is one of the worst sisters you could possiby have! She took everything away from me, my family... More

Hi I'm Lottie
Going shopping
Meeting Taylor and Harry
Hi I'm Jessie
Getting ready to watch the Interview
The Interview
Hi I'm Lorna
Watching the Interview
The drive back
Shopping and Concert
Hi I'm Shannon
Meeting Fern
Hi I'm Fern
Authors note
Authors Note
The winning ticket
Meeting One Direction and Taylor
Author's note
At their house
Lottie and Louis's joke
getting to know each other and movies
Chap.14
Chap.15
Chap. 16
Chap.17
Chap.18
Chap.19
CHap.20
ChaP.21
Chap.22
Chap.23
Chap.24
Chap.25
Chap.26
Chap.27
Chap.28
Chap.29
Hi I'm Sidney
Chap.30
Chap.31
Chap.33
Chap.34
Chap.35
Chap.36
Chap.37
Chap.38
Chap.39
Chap.40
Chap.41
Chapter.42
Chapter.43
Chapter.44
Chap.45
Chap. 46
Chap.47
Chap.48
Chap.49
Chap.50 part 1
Chap.50 part 2
Chap.51
Chap.53
Chap.54
The Photo
The Magazine
The Fight
Lorna's apology
The unknown is named
The confrontations
Dani's surprise visit
Tiredness and Sickness
Talk with Harry
Lottie's worst nightmare
Lottie's second day missing!
The Evidence
The Final Piece of Evidence
Two days after
Epilogue

Chap.32

665 15 12
By Niallismyirishmofo

Sorry I took so long to update I got tons of homework. It's Jiam's date!!! Best comment gets a dedication! Thanks to everyone who reads, votes and comments it means so much! Does anyone know anything about Sophia Smith being pregnant?

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jessie's POV

"Lorna, Eleanor's going to sort you and Jessie, Lottie's going to sort you! Ok?" Shannon explained as we were just about to get ready for our dates.

"Ok," I said and followed Lottie through to my hotel apartment. Taylor was there of course but she didn't come out when we walked in and went through to my room. Harry must have left already thankfully.

"Right so go have a shower and then you can get dressed then I will do your make up and hair. Take as long as you want as your date is a midnight date and it's only 5.40!" Lottie ordered and I went into the bathroom. I washed and shaved then came out where Lottie was waiting with a few bags of make up.

"Shannon can you bring the clothes out now!" Lottie called and Shannon came out with a long red dress.

"Here you go!" Shannon said laying it down on the bed.

"Thanks," I said, "Where did you get this dress?"

"When we were out shopping," Lottie explained as Shannon left the room.

"But i was with you the whole time!" I said.

"We have our ways now go put this on!" Lottie said holding out the dress.

"Ok," I said going back in the bathroom. It had sparkly sequins dotted around the top half and the red skirt was a pencil skirt until it reached my knees then it flowed out. I put it on and walked out.

"Your looking hot girl!" Lottie complemented.

"Thanks," I said.

"Now sit!" Lottie demanded. I sat on the chair in front of her and she started to blow dry my hair. Once that was done she got out her curling wand and curled my hair so it fell in curly waves past my shoulders.

"Make up!" Lottie said putting the hair things to the side and pulled the make up things closer to her, "Turn around," I did so I was facing her. She did make up and checked her phone.

"It's 11 o'clock what are we going to do for an hour?" Lottie asked.

"i have no idea!" I said.

"Wait do you know how to walk in heels?" Lottie asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Ok good I will just go get your other stuff," Lottie said walking out the room. She came bak a few minutes later carrying a gold necklace, black wedges and a few black bracelets.

"Put these on!" Lottie said handing me the stuff. I put it all on and tied the laces of the wedges.

"So are you excited?" Lottie asked.

"Yeah but also a bit nervous! What if he finds out he doesn't actually like me like he thought?" I worried.

"You'll be fine! Why wouldn't he love you? You're smart, funny, beautiful! Don't put yourself down!" Lottie said.

"Thanks," I said as Eleanor and Shannon came in.

"Pictures!" Shannon yelled and they all took out their phones telling me what poses to do and taking pictures like I was the colosseum or something.

"Right time for you to go its midnight!" Lottie shouted pushing me out the door and into the lift.

"Take lots of pictures!" Lottie yelled as the lift doors closed. I heard the ping and the doors opened I took a deep breath and walked out towards Liam.

"You look ....... stunning!" Liam said trying to find the right word.

"Thanks you look good yourself!" I said looking at him. He was wearing a suit and tie.

"Lets go!" Liam said grabbing my hand.

"Ok!" i yelled.

"No need to shout i am right here!" Liam exclaimed.

"Theres no need to talk I am right here!" I said jokingly back. Liam walked out still holding my hand and i folllowed, "Where we going?" I asked.

"It's a secret!" Liam chuckled.

"But i hate secrets!" I whined.

"Well you are just going to have to deal with it!" He laughed.

"Hmph! But i wanna knoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooww!" I whined dragging out the 'o'.

"Well we are nearly there!" he chuckled. I went into a huff on my seat slouching down. I felt the car stop but stayed where i was.

"Are you going to get out?" Liam asked poking my cheek with his finger repeatedly until i swatted it away, "You can see where we are!" I jumped out my seat forgetting about the seatbelt and got pulled back onto my seat with a thump.

"You need to undo the seatbelt!" Liam wisely said.

"No shit sherlock!" I retorted and Liam laughed.

"I can tell we are going to be the closest people ever!" Liam said.

"Yip lets go i wanna see!"I exclaimed like a small child clicking off my seatbelt and jumping out the car just as Liam got out of his door. I looked around and saw a little boat tied up against the wooden dock that was covered in sea weed the green of it glinting in the moonlight from above.

"This is so nice!" I gushed crashing Liam in a massive hug.

"Your welcome!" he smiled ans hugged me back, "Now are you getting in?" Liam gestured to the boat and held my hand helping me in before getting in himself. The boat wobbled as he sat down. There was a man at the front and he pushed off the pier with his oar silently slipping it the water as we moved.

Liam held my hand as my other hand trailed through the water, "So what are you planning to do once you get out of college?" Liam asks breaking the silence. It wasnt an awkward silence just a comfortable one.

"I am not sure yet! i want to be something like smart if you get what i mean?" I said.

"yeah," Liam said.

"What would you be doing if you weren't singing?" I asked.

"I have no idea what i would be doing as i can't imagine my life without my best friends!" Liam said.

"Where's your parents?" Liam asked. I knew he would eventually ask about them. The look in his eyes showed me he saw how i tensed up at parents. I haven't ever told any one about my parents but i suppose i will have to tell someone at some point i mean i have kept all my feelings towards them hidden in front of Lorna and Lottie. It's not healthy to keep your feelings bottled up.

"You don't have to tell me you know," Liam soothed rubbing my back which made me feel a lot better.

"I will tell you soon i promise!" I promised not ready to tell him right away and i should really tell Lorna and Lottie first as they are my best frienes and i have known them since Lorna was born and Lottie moved here.

"thats alright! So what movies do you like other than Toy Story or batman?" Liam asked.

"Well i love everything Disney!" I exclaimed glad for the chnge in topic.

"Same! have you ever been to Disneyland?" Liam asked.

"No but i would love to go!" I squealed.

"It's amazing!" Liam said, "I will take you there one day!"

"No its fine you don't have to!" I said.

"No really I promise wether i have to drag you kicking and screaming!" Liam said. I felt a small jolt as the boat landed on the beach. liam stepped out first then held his hand out to me. I grabbed it and climbed out. 

"Right I will be here when you need me!" the boat driver said.

"thank you!" we both yelled and walked off into the woods. It was pitch black and Liam produced two torches from his pocket.

"You'll be needing these!" Liam chuckled.

"Thanks," i said turning to light on so the small beam of light fell in front of me showing me things that i would have never been able to see in the dark. Liam's torch light fell beside mine as we walked. Everything silent just the sound of our feet padding on the fallen leaves and stepping over branches. We both emerged out the forest. I saw the most beautiful site. In a large pond covered in little lantern shaped things all different colours were sailing all over the pond.

"This is..." I couldn't find the right word to describe the sight i am seeing right now. I bent down and slowly pushed a lantern away from the side sending slight rippes causing over lanterns to wobble a bit.

"It's beautiful!" I finally managed to get out.

"So are you!" Liam cheesily said.

"Thats so cheesy!" i commented.

"But it's true!" Liam said. 

"Sure!" I said sarcastically. Liam just rolled his eyes.

"Would you like to light one?" Liam asked handing me a lighter and a red lantern with a candle inside.

"How do you know i wont burn you with this? I mean there is no one for miles around to hear your screams!" I said evilly.

"I could easily get it out your grip and throw it away!" Liam bosted.

"Are you sure about that Mr Payne?" I asked.

"Yip!" he confirmed.

"Fine! Arm wrestle when we get back!" i challenged.

"Oh you're on!" Liam laughed.

"Prepare to lose!" I jeered.

"No you prepare to go down!" Liam said.

"Sorry I am too busy preparing for my victory! I jeered.

"You have to prepare?" Liam scoffed.

"Yeah preparing for the baby tantrum you are going to throw when you lose!" I laughed.

"Oh you're on Miss Wood! I am not backing down!" He confirmed stepping towards me flexing his arm muscles trying to intimadate me. To be honest hs arm muscles are highly acctractive. I stepped forward to show i wasn't intimadated.

"Oh you better watch out!" I said laughing. we both fell into laughing heaps.

"Now how about lighting that lantern?" Liam asked. I sat up and took the red lantern and carefully lit it then slipped it slowly into the water not making a sound. i saw it join the vastr collection of rainbow colours then turned to Liam.

"How did you find this place?" I whispered scared to break the peaceful silence surrounding us.

"I wanted somewhere just for me to be on my own where i could think and no fans or anything could bother me," Liam explained.

"If this is your place why did you bring me here?" I asked.

"Because you're special to me!" Liam explained. I was screaming inside at how cute that was.

"Thanks," I said deciding to lay my head on his shoulder and just watch the scenery.

"Would you like some dinner?" Liam asked a few minutes later.

"Sure," I said slowly streching and standing up. Liam stood up and grabbed my hand again walking towards a bush. He slowly pushed back the bush and I saw a clearing in the forest with a simple blue table and behind it the most amazing waterfall i have ever seen. Crashing down into a shimmering blue pool where brightly coloured fish swam around looking hungrily for food. I knelt down beside them dipping my hand in and swirling it about making all the fishes scatter into their houses in the rocks underneath the water.

"This is....... " and once again I was stuck for words.

"I know isn't it!" Liam answered getting what i was trying to say and pulling my seat out and motioning for me to come and sit. I went and sat down. the guy form the boat came through the trees carrying a big silver platter. He set it down on the table and went back through the trees to where ever he came from.  Liam took the lid off and under was a massive plate of spagheti with lobsters and all other kinds of seafood. i love seafood more than anything! I wonder how he knew?

"Lottie told me seafood was yout favourite," Liam answered my silent question.

"Thank you!" I said not just for the seafood but for the whole date.

"Your welcome," Liam answered and we both tucked in. I am just like Lorna when it comes to seafod and practically inhaled most of it.

"Wow slow down or you'll choke!" Liam warned and i started to slow down.

"Sorry," I apologised.

"It's fine eat as much as you want! Lorna told me you would eat all my dinner aswell so i got 2 more plates of it!" Liam chuckled and my face burned red and I looked down.

"Look at me!" Liam said tilting my head with two fingers under my chin, "You are so cute when you blush," That made me blush even more. The boat man came out the trees again taking our empty plate and replacing it with another one exactly the same. We bth took off the lid and got our forks and stuck in.

"who is that? the guy who gets our food and rowed the boat for us?" I asked.

"Oh he's a friend that used to own a boat company in England but then he got a bigger and better job working on the boats down at the harbour. So he didnt know where to put his spare boats from England so he kept some in his shed then i asked if i culd borrow one and he said he would row it for me and deliver any food if i bring my date here," Liam explained.

"That was nice of him!" I said, "how did you meet?"

"We went to high school together then he went to the coast to work and I went on X factor but we still kept in touch," he answered.

"The only friends I kept in touch with was Lorna and Lottie!" I said.

We finished our dinner and Liam's friend came and took it away walking away from us.

"Want to go for a swim?" Liam asked.

"Sure," I answered the crystal blue water calling me towards it shimmering with the light of the pale moon floating in the sky, "but i dont have any swim suits with me,"

"here!" liam saaid chucking a floral bikini at me, "There is a log cabin just over there you can change in there!" Liam said pulling back the branches of a tree for me to see the most beautiful little cabin in the woods just like one you would imagine in fairytales where little pixes or something would live.

"Its amazing! Are you sure its not someones house?" I asked unsure if I should go in.

"It is smeone's house but they won't mind they aren't in the house anyway!" Liam tried to reasure me.

"How do you know they won't come back?" I asked curiously.

"They are standing right behind you and say it's ok!" Liam said. Then I realised.

"Wait it's your house?" I asked incrediously.

"If i want some peace and quiet for the night while I am in New York or quite near I come here!" Liam explained chuckling at my expression. I practically ran inside it was even more amazing inside with the hand crafted wooden furniture and the living room and the kitchen were joined. there were 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. It was small and cosy just great for someone who wants somewhere just for a night every once in a while. I walked into the bathroom to find a shower, bath, sink and toilet. I got changed and through my hair up into a pony tail and walking out to see Liam waiting for me in his trunks.

He grabbed my hand and we ran back outside and through the trees to the pool under the waterfall and I saw candles circling round the pool.

"This is too much!" I exclaimed my mouth wide open.

"I wanted this to be the most perfectest first date for the perfect girl!" Liam said.

"Is perfectest even a word?" i asked questioning the existance of the word that came out my dates mouth.

"Is that all you got out that sentance?" Liam asked.

"No i got the rest don't worry! Now you coming swimming?" I squealed dragging him to a ledge in the rocks just above the pool.

"Do we have to jump from this high?" Liam asked nervously.

"YIP!" I yelled jumping off the edge and cannonballing into the water the cold hitting me like a ton of bricks as I went down through the blue depths of the pool. I resurfaced and looked up at Liam still standing on the ledge looking at me his chocolatey eyes boring into mine but he leaned in to far and fell in. When he resurfaced I was laughing so hard i got water in my lungs and started choking. I finally stopped coughing and Liam came up behind me.

"Karma's a bitch isn't it!" he whispered in my ear. I went under the water and pulled his legs under the water and he came down with me. I stuck my tongue out and came up for breath. I started shivering suddenly realising how cold it actually was.

"Lets get out!" Liam said wrapping his arms around me and guiding me out the pool and through the trees back to the little log cabin. We entered and a blast of heat hit us from the fire that Liam's friend must have put on while we were swimming. I checked the time and saw it was 4am in the morning. We had spent 4 hours on the date.

"lets get changed and go to sleep," Liam suggested chucking me one of his shirts and I went into the bathroom to get changed. I walked back in and Liam showed me my room and tucking me in my bed. The warm sheets wrapping around me. Liam turned to go to his own room.

"Stay," I whispered as he turned back to me and smiled taking off his clothes so he was left in his boxers and trackies. He crawled in beside me and wrapped his arms around me. We both fell asleep pretty quick. I would say that this was a perfect ending to a perfect date.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 1.2K 47
Louis and Harry were the best of friends. Until one night when everything was flipped upside down. After that night Larry became real. But what happe...
404K 7.5K 20
Can you imagine what it would be like, to be the sister of THE Edward Sheeran? How it feels to know millions of people could be listening to your own...
1.4K 40 13
Liam Payne, yes from one direction, has a twin sister? The answer to that is yes. Liam's twin sister, Layla, is coming to stay with him and the lads...
132K 5.9K 45
Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson are bestfriends. They met each other at the play ground, when Zayn accidentally hit Louis with his ball... They've bec...