Summers End

By MissDicey

Bell and her parents go on a holiday to a small town in California for the summer. The town only has a couple... More

Chapter 1 - Summers End
Chapter 2 - Summers End
Chapter 3 - Summers End
Chapter 4 - Summers End
Chapter 5 - Summers End
Chapter 6 - Summers End
Chapter 7 - Summers End
Chapter 8 - Summers End
Chapter 9 - Summers End
Chapter 10 - Summers End
Chapter 11 - Summers End
Chapter 12 - Summers End
Chapter 13 - Summers End
Chapter 14 - Summers End
Chapter 15 - Summers End
Chapter 16 - Summers End
Chapter 17 - Summers End
Chapter 18 - Summers End
Chapter 20 - Summers End
Chapter 21 - Summers End
Chapter 22 - Summers End
Chapter 23 - Summers End
Chapter 24 - Summers End
Chapter 25 - Summers End
Chapter 26 - Summers End
Chapter 27 - Summers End
Chapter 28 - Summers End
Chapter 29 - Summers End
Chapter 30 - Summers End
Chapter 31 - Summers End
Chapter 32 - Summers End

Chapter 19 - Summers End

10.6K 118 10
By MissDicey

Heyy heres Chapter 19, I hope you enjoy. If you have time please check out my other books and Those Crayons which I am co-writing with MIssRadMad so if you have the time to check them out I would greatly appreciate it.

Please Comment, Vote and Fan?!?!

Chapter 19

“So here we are,” Tom announced stopping his motorbike.

“Thanks Tom, you really are a great friend,” I said as he put down the stand down.

“No problem,” he said getting off the bike.

I followed his actions; Tom held my hand as I came off.

 “Thanks,” I said as I started to walk.

“So who’s the baby Daddy… Mommy,” Tom wondered.

I froze at the name Mommy; this is really happening in a few months I will be called Mommy by my own child, a small smile came onto my face as I started to walk again.

“You remember that guy from the beach,” I asked.

“You mean the guy that made you fall head over heels with him in love,” Tom wondered.

“I never said I loved him,” I defended.

“You didn’t have to,” Tom said jokingly nudging me.

“Well anyway, he’s the Dad,” I stated.

“Have you told him,” Tom asked.

I thought for a second, will I tell him what I told Steph, that I broke up with him before I didn’t tell him or.

“He broke up with me after I told him,” I informed him.

“Bell I’m sorry,” he said pulling me into a side hug.

“Well I’m all safe now, you can go if you want,” I said stopping at the door.

“I want to make sure somebodies home,” Tom said knocking on the door in a rhythm like he always does.

“Yes,” Steph said opening the door not knowing who was standing there. “oh Bell what are you doing here,” she asked in concern looking at both of us for answers.

“I have nowhere else to go,” I stated breathing in a shaky breath stopping myself from crying.

“They kicked you out,” Steph wondered in disbelief.

I nodded, she then came and gave me a tight comforting hug.

“Come inside,” she instructed.

“Thank you Tom for bringing her here, you can come in if you want,” Steph said.

“No it’s fine I can see that she’s in great hands,” Tom refused turning away.

I walked inside with closely following behind.

“Bell,” she said in a questioning tone.

“Yes,” I wondered as I turned to face her.

“Where are your clothes,” she asked.

“He just kicked me out I couldn’t get anything,” I stated.

“Bell darling what are you doing here,” Lilly asked coming out wiping her hand with a tea towel.

“Mom Bells parents kicked her out can she stay with us,” Steph asked stepping forward.

“Course you can… honey stay as long as you need,” Lilly said in reassurance.

“Thank you,” I said then we both started up stairs when we heard a knock.

Steph and I both turned around, she walked back down the stairs her blonde curls bouncing while she did; I just sat down on the step lightly rubbing my baby.

“Is Bell here,” I heard a male voice say.

“Yes she is,” Steph said opening the door fully to revel Lockie.

I jumped up and ran down the stairs leaping into a hug, bursting into tears.

“What are you doing here,” I questioned still in the hug.

“I had to see if my little sister was alright,” Lockie announced.

“But what about Dad,” I asked.

“He said that if I stepped a foot out of the door I was out of the will and I said you never liked either of us so why do I care then I left,” he said.

“That’s true but you shouldn’t have done that for me,” I said.

“It didn’t both me I should’ve done it a long time ago he kept on saying things and making me do things like I owed him or something… but I do owe you I shouldn’t have left you behind with him,” Lockie said.

“It doesn’t matter I mean now I’m free of him… there is no way he will want anything to do with me but it doesn’t matter cause I have all the family I need right here,” I said tears forming I grabbed his and placed it on my baby.

“Agreed,” he said.

“I got you clothes,” he announced.

“Really,” I said in pure excitement.

“And your car,” he added.

“My car, you really are the best brother ever,” I exclaimed.

“I now,” he said.

We walked outside to my car and grabbed my bags then went up to Georgia’s old room (Georgia is Steph’s older sister same age as Lockie) and placed my bags at the end of the bed.

“I have Willow picking me up; she’ll be here in a sec so I’m going out front to wait for her,” Lockie said playing with the door knob.

“I love you Lockie,” I said rushing over to him giving him a big hug.

“Love you to Bell,” he replied, “Bye bye little baby,” he said bending down speaking to my stomach waving goodbye.

“You know he can’t see you,” I informed him.

“I know but it’s the thought that counts,” he said.

“You’re an idiot,” I laughed.

“But she can still hear,” he said.

“Whatever isn’t your girlfriend waiting for you,” I asked.

“Yeah, see you,” he replied giving me a quick hug before leaving.

I turned around and picked up one bag trying to find my pyjamas.

“So what’s up,” I heard Steph say; I turned around to see her leaning in the door frame.

“What do you mean,” I asked.

“Tell me exactly what happened tonight,” Steph ordered.

Monday at school

I walked down the corridors to my locker, everyone has the newest edition West Bridge Rise paper, and they are all glued to the paper.

I smiled to myself I had never seen everyone actually reading the paper, but something kept bugging me it felt like everyone’s eyes were on me.

I looked up to see people staring at me some in disgust some in surprise.

“Why is everyone staring at me,” I muttered to myself.

I turned the corner to my locker to see Steph and James in a heated argument; she was waving around the paper in the air pointing to something on it.

Geez I didn’t know that under funding for the arts would cause such a riot between them.

“Slut,” a person spat as I walked past.

“Come by my place; I hear you’ll do anyone,” another called.

“Oh my god it’s her, she’s such a whore,” a group of cheerleaders whispered breaking out into giggles.

“I really like your front page it’s very… informing,” Poppy said with a smirk plastered on her face.

“What are you talking about,” I questioned.

She just smiled at me walking away.

I’m none of those things.

Am I?

I never knew Poppy cared so much about the arts.

I stood there for a second thinking a person brushed past me nearly pushing me over waking me up from my day dream.

I walked over to Steph and James who were still fighting.

“Hey guys,” I greeted them smiling trying to lighten the mood.

“Bell hey,” Steph rushed back quickly hiding the paper behind her back hoping that I didn’t see it.

“What’s wrong,” I asked looking at Steph who was staring at the ceiling then to James who just shrugged his shoulders nodding towards Steph.

“Steph what’s happened?” I asked.

“Nothing,” she replied still not looking at me.

“What’s behind your back,” I questioned trying to reach it but she moved so I couldn’t get it.

“It’s nothing,” she replied.

“If it’s nothing then you’ll show me,” I said grabbing the paper by surprise.

“Bell I don’t think that you’d,” she said reaching forward for it.

“Come on it can’t be that bad,” I said moving it away.

I opened it up to see the front page ‘Pregnancy Scandal’ written across the top of the page in big bold letters.

Beneath was a picture of me from last year’s year book. I stared at it not knowing what to do tears stared forming in my eyes blurring my vision as I tried to read the story.

“Who did this,” I yelled holding back the tears.

“I don’t know,” Steph replied.

“Isabell congratulations, but just a word of advice have more trusting staff,” Poppy said flicking her hair behind her shoulder then walking off.

“She did this,” I said in shock.

Well why was I shocked; out of everyone in this school I should’ve suspected Poppy as No 1.

“What do I do now,” I asked no one in particular bursting into tears.

“Bell come here,” Steph said pulling me into a tight hug that made me feel so safe, “it’ll be okay, it’ll be okay.”

I honestly think my life could get any worse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 4.9K 29
Evelyn is finally convinced to go to a party by her best freind, Gabby, and her crush, Ryan. But after getting extremely drunk, Ryan and Evelyn have...
1.8M 42K 38
'Fact: British guys are not cute. Never have been; never will be!' Meet Nora. During the day, she's a crazed, Irish student trying to survive the in...
4.5K 267 36
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚...
1.7K 52 15
What would you do when you wake up on your birthday to find your parents gone? Midnight didn't know how to react. Men came for her and she listened t...