Today Was A Fairytale...Or Wa...

By RawRawwx

Just when Aria Sparks thought her life couldn't get any weirder, a tall, dark and handsome mystery guy comes... More

Halloween.
Even Angels Will Fall.
There's No Explanation For Any Of This.
Come Fly With Me, Princess.
Your World.
I Wish You Were Here.
Telling Emilia Everything.
Meeting My Best Friend's Mate.
Me, My Little Sister, And A Whole Load To Do.
Decisions Just Don't Get Harder Than This.
When My Next Door Neighbour Comes By And Ruins My Night.
Whatever Happened To Family Coming First?
Seven Going On Seventeen.
Natalie's Time To Shine.
Saving My Sister.
What Happens Now?
Happy Birthday To Natalie!
Meeting One Direction.
My Little Sister, And Her New-Found Mate.
Getting To Know Niall.
The Truth Behind Niall Horan.
My Mate Is A Vampire, What Now?
Picking Up The Pieces.
Just Leave Me Alone Niall.
I Don't Know What To Believe.
Just Picking Up Where We Left Off.
Getting My Happily Ever After.
What Is This Place?
Learning To Be A Princess.
Here Comes The Bride.
And Then There Was Me.
Heading In One Direction.
The Return Of Mr And Mrs Moon.
And The Baby Is...
Baby Shopping For Baby Corey.
Moon In The Body.
Welcome To Our Weird And Wonderful World!
The Last One.
Author's Note.
Flying Without Wings.
One Step, Two Step, Three Step, Four!
Authors Note
Authors Note!
Another Author's Note!

Fighting For Our Lives.

1.1K 13 1
By RawRawwx

OMG! I absolutely loved writing this chapter :P hopefully its as good as I think it is, but if not, I still L-O-V-E it! :D

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Natalie's POV -

After discussing the plan with Drake, I set about putting it into action.

Starting with releasing Drake from this cell thingy majiggy.

I focused all of my attention on the lock, imagining the lock turning and the door swinging open in my mind, it took a while, but I got there eventually.

With a little celebratory clap, I pulled the door open fully, allowing Drake to exit without any trouble. He strolled out of the cell like nothing happened, and wrapped me up in a hug.

"Thank you." He whispered, pulling back slightly to look me in the eye.

"What for?" I asked, confusion setting in.

"For coming after me, for coming to save Aria."

"She's my sister," I pulled away completely, turning around so I didn't have to see the love this guy felt for my sister, "Of course I came to save her."

"Still," he started, but he never got the chance to finish his sentence. Footsteps were heard from down the corridor. Drake clamped his hand over my mouth and jumped into the ceiling supports, keeping me close to him, his arm wrapped around my waist.

I mumbled something against Drake's hand, even I'm not sure what it was, but Drake just shushed me, keeping his hand over my mouth.

We both looked down just as a pair of what looked to be guards walked beneath us, talking quietly between themselves. I couldn't hear what was being said, but it must have been important if they were keeping it quiet.

We watched them walk beneath us, turn the corner and continue on in another direction. I felt a cold whoosh of air before my feet were planted firmly on the ground again. I mumbled a quick "thanks" to Drake, before turning around and walking in the opposite direction to the guards.

Time to save my sister, once and for all.

- Aria's POV -

I sat alone in the cell, waiting for the time to come.

The time for me to die.

I knew it was coming, it was inevitable, but I couldn't imagine dying with telling my sister how much she annoyed me, or hugging my parents one last time.

Or telling Drake I loved him.

It just didn't seem fair. We'd only been together a few weeks, and I only realised how much he meant to me when all of this happened. I've never felt this way about anyone before and Drake's dad is going to take that away from me.

I just wanted to be with him. To make sure he knew how I felt about him. How I will always feel about him. It actually hurt to be away from him.

At that moment, Lucifer came strolling in the room, followed by a little group of followers, all here to watch me die.

They won't get the satisfaction.

The doors to my cell were ripped open and one of Lucifer's men stood there, smirking at me menacingly. I glared back at the ugly bald dude and stuck my tongue out at him. He looked shocked for about a second before he re composed himself and walked carefully over to me. Just to freak him out a little, when he reached his out towards me, I snapped for his hand, latching on the index finger and thrashing around a bit.

I eventually spat his finger out, letting a creepy grin appear on my face. I titled my head slightly to the side and widened my eyes as I stared at the bald headed man.

"You taste like my third victim." I announced, chuckling on the inside when a chorus of gasps sounded around me.

'Hey baby.' I jumped a little at the sudden voice in my head, before I recognised it as Drake's.

Keeping the creepy smile on my face I replied. 'Where the hell are you?' I spoke with a mental pout, which only turned into a frown when he began laughing at me.

'Look up.' He said simply. I managed to peel my eyes away from the crowd that had gathered and discreetly looked up, noticing that my boyfriend and some girl were up in the ceiling.

'Who's the girl?' I questioned calmly, when all I wanted to do was rip her head off for going anywhere near my boyfriend.

'You wouldn't believe me even if I told you' he laughed slightly at the end. What the hell is so funny?

'Try me.' I countered, getting madder by the second.

'Its Natalie.'

Hold the front door! I swear to God she was like seven the last time I saw her! How long have I been away?

'No way!' I looked closely at the brown haired seventeen year old girl, perched on the beams beside my boyfriend. It all made sense now! Well sort of.

When did she grow up?

And how did she grow up so fast?

I didn't have time to ponder my thoughts. Everyone turned their heads towards the ceiling as Drake and Natalie let out a shout so loud, I swear I burst my ear drums.

"THIS IS WAR!" Drake shouted at the same time Natalie shouted "THIS IS SPARTA!" She really was a weird child.

They both jumped from the ceiling, never missing a beat as they both began running in different directions, Drake going straight in for the attack, moving the crowd further out of the room, away from me. While Natalie came charging straight towards me, broke the chains that had been keeping me in position, then ran off to fight.

Only one thing for it I guess. I stood up fully, spread my wings and took off, choosing to fight in the sky rather than on the ground, I was better at it.

I watched as the fighters on the ground started to notice that I was up here, and a lot of wings started spreading before the air around me was full of flying Dark Angels, all with the intent to kill me. Well not on my watch.

I expertly dodged any attacks that were sent my way, returning a few of my own and knocking quite a few of these losers to the ground. Yeahh, that's what you get when you mess with me suckers!

Once all of the flyers had been knocked down, I stood on a beam in the ceiling, next to a rope that lay conveniently on the ground next to my sister.

"NATALIE!" I shouted, immediately getting her attention. Is it weirs that she knew exactly what I was planning just by me nodding at the rope? No? Good, cus she did.

Gripping on to one side of the rope, I watched as Natalie did the same, before I jumped of the beam, swinging down to were my sister was stood, and her to where I was stood amongst the beams. As we passed each other she couldn't help but shout "ELEVATOR GOING UP!" So I had to finish it with my own "ELEVATOR GOING DOWN!"

Standing in place of my sister, I used my awesome ninja skills to fight off a couple of guys that came charging my way, as well as keeping an eye out for Drake and Natalie.

I didn't need to look long for Natalie as I noticed she was doing numerous back flips in her own stylish attempt at getting to me faster. I laughed a little at her amazing skills before I got back to business.

Standing back-to-back with my partner in crime, we fought of Lucifer's men one by one, hardly breaking a sweat.

To be honest, we never even noticed the room had gone completely silent until we looked around, finally noticing Lucifer had stepped forward to his son, who was knelt on the floor, held there by two guards.

"DRAKE!" I screamed, starting to run towards him, but something stopped me. When he turned round to look at me, his eyes were so full of sorrow it actually hurt. He felt guilty about all of this. I won't let him feel guilty.

I softly pulled away from my sister, tears streaking down my face, I walked towards him. The man who changed my life. The man I loved with all my heart.

I knelt down beside him, not noticing when the guards had moved, all I knew was that this couldn't be the end for us. Not yet.

I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck, refusing to let go. I felt his arms slide around my waist, gripping on as if his life depended on it.

Its now or never.

Leaning close, I gently brushed my lips against his ear, before whispering two words I knew would change his life forever.

"I'm pregnant."

He pulled back, stunned. Before he could reply, I was roughly pulled away from him, and the guards were by his sides again, pressing him to the floor.

I watched as his usually golden eyes shone a bright red, before turning completely white. I watched as his body started to glow, a bright light shining from deep within him.

I watched as the love of my life, battled for his own.

The strength of the light forced the two guards back, making them stumble slightly before they fell over completely.

I watched as Drake stood up, slowly but surely, and turned his white-eyes gaze to his father. That gaze alone held so much anger, I actually had to look away.

Holding up one hand, he summoned his father forward. Too scared to do anything else, his father obeyed the command, like a good little dog.

Once they were face-to-face, the whole room went deathly silent again, the only noise was the soft hum that seemed to be coming from the light orbiting round Drake, and a few people's heavy breathing.

I held my breath, too scared to do anything else. I know I shouldn't be scared of my own mate, but the white-eyes thing was really creeping me out now.

It was a shock when Drake spoke, no one had expected it so everyone in the room jumped out of their skins when his cold, detached voice filled the room.

"I should of done this a long time ago." He spoke slowly and calmly, yet his voice was cold and void of any emotion. He sounded like a robot.

Everyone watched in horror as long sharp teeth expanded from Drake's mouth, and in one swift motion, he ripped his dad's head off.

Like literally, all the way off.

The head of my now dead, was-soon-to-be father-in-law rolled along the ground in front of my feet, stopping a few metres away, facing me. His once bright eyes now dull and lifeless, not that he had much life in him anyway.

I looked up from the decapitated head just in time to see Drake slump to the floor.

"DRAKE!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Aria's pregnant! None of you expected that one ay?

Just so there's no confusion, I want yo all to cast your minds back to the chapter when Aria found out what Drake was, when they kissed on top of some building? Yeah? Remember it? Yeah, well the chapter after that sort of implies that they did some naughty things, and just so you know, they did have sex, and that's how she got pregnant :P

For those of you who could've worked that out on your own, well done :P

Vote/comment/fan

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 21.4K 41
Cathy is the omega of the Shade Pack; the runt, the failure, the disappointment. Things are never going to change- or so she thinks. A rogue pack...
31K 381 40
Aria is left home alone when her family jet of to America for some family business. She is kidnapped by a mysterious 'hot' guy only to find out that...
25 0 3
A Tale of Betrayal, Secrets, Deception, a Heart-Wrenching reality for those within the Kingdom of Galianna. Aria's story is not one of Love as it see...
6.1M 147K 41
Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned by everyone except for two people, her...