Smosh one shots (REQUESTS CLO...

By smoshfanfics2016

I wanna write about smosh, whether it's smosh games, smosh squad or the two guys behind it all. I'll ship two... More

Requests Closed
CourtneyXAnthony
CourtneyXOlivia
WesXMari
NoahXOlivia
NoahXSunny
CourtneyXOlivia Part 2!
MariXOlivia
ShayneXCourtney
IanXAnthony
SohinkiXCourtney
Cohinki *not a chapter
CourtneyXOlivia New Part!
ShayneXCourtney New Part
MariXCourtney
NoahXShayne
CourtneyXAnthony New Part
SohinkiXNoah
IanXNoah
CourtneyXOlivia REBOOT
NoahXOlivia New Part
IanXCourtney
AnthonyXOlivia New Part!
CourtneyXWes
CourtneyXNoah Part Two
CourtneyXMari Part 2
ShayneXCourtney New Part
JovenXWes
CourtneyXOlivia new part
ShayneXCourtney Part Dos
CourtneyXOlivia Part 2
CourtneyXAnthony new part
Lasercorn AND Courtney
CourtneyXShayne New part Plus News
MariXSohinki
CourtneyXOlivia Part 3
IanXAnthony
CourtneyXMattXMari
Noah
WesXShayne
WesXNoah
MariXOlivia New Part
NoahXKeith New Part

AnthonyXOlivia

1.6K 23 11
By smoshfanfics2016

*btw, this chapter is made so that everyone in the Smosh Family, are just friends who hang out, they don't make videos in this universe
Sorry for the wait, but as you can seem I was working on length and content this chapter. This is the longest chapter I've made so far.

3rd person

"Umm, can I just have a grande vanilla latte?" Olivia asked quietly as she sort of leaned on the counter to get closer to the barista so she doesn't have to speak any louder.
"Just that?" Anthony asked, he noticed that she was speaking lowly and fearfully.
"Yes please," Olivia nodded and moved away from the counter.
"What's your name?" Anthony asked as he got a cup.
"My name's Olivia," she replied quickly. She put the money on the counter and retracted her hand, and rubbed the sides of her arms as she looked behind her.
"My name's Anthony," he smiled warmly. He thought if he introduced himself she'd feel a little better. She smiled back at him but dropped it. "Look, why don't you go take a seat, I'll bring it out to you, enjoy your book," Anthony pointed his finger to a small table near the window. He noticed she had a small novel, so she probably would rather get to that than having to be surrounded by people waiting for a cup of coffee. She smiled more genuinely and thanked him. Anthony waved her off and noted where she sat.

"Here you go, grande vanilla latte, for Olivia," Anthony presented charmingly. Olivia put her book down and smiled as Anthony put her cup on the table.
"Thank you..Anthony."
"I'm Anthony Padilla." He greeted. She smiled and took the cup. "Hey, I haven't seen you around here, are-"
"I just moved here, actually," Olivia replied quietly.
"Oh that's cool, so will I be seeing you here more?" Anthony asked as he pulled the other chair out. "Oh-may I?" Anthony asked as the chair squeak startled Olivia.
"Go ahead, but don't you have to get back to work?"
"They can run without me for a few minutes," Anthony waved at his coworker who looked a little mad. "So my original question-"
"Well now I feel the need to come back," Olivia smiled.

Olivia did end up coming back the next day. She and Anthony spoke some more that day too, and the next day, and the next day around the same time, about 4ish.
"So Olivia, umm, my friends and I are going to hang out at around a campfire, later on, and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?" Anthony asked as he gave Olivia her cup. He seemed anxious.
Olivia put her book down and watched Anthony pull out his chair again.
"Yeah, okay, when?" Olivia answered.
"Later tonight if you are able," Anthony smiled. Olivia nodded and Anthony felt giddy. Olivia got back into her book, and Anthony went back to work. He took a few moments to text some of his friends, saying he's going to bring someone.
"Hey Olivia?" Anthony asked, walking back up to her.
"Yeah? What's up?" She asked quietly, because it got a little more crowded in the coffee shop.
"Can I have your number so that I can text you later?" Anthony asked as he anxiously scratched the back of his neck.
"Yeah, I'll send you my address...if you can pick me-"
"Yeah, yeah I can do that," Anthony said excitedly, he handed his phone to her. She also gave him hers.
"Ok, cool, I'll pick you up around 6ish, there's going to be about 10 or 11 others at the campfire," Anthony explained as he imputed his number. Olivia nodded slowly. That sounded like a big number than she'd be comfortable with. Hopefully they'll be as nice as Anthony is.

Olivia sat nervously at her apartment waiting for Anthony. She didn't really change her appearance, they said they were going to a campfire so it probably isn't going to be formal.
Anthony: I'm pulling in
Olivia received his text, so she took a deep breath, and went out. She wanted to go and try to make some friends here, because she did just move here, and back home, she was sort of a loner, so Olivia wanted a fresh start.
"Hi Olivia, you look great," Anthony grinned when she got inside his car.
"Thank you," Olivia breathed out. "How many people...will be there?"
"11, believe it or not. They're all close friends of mine, they're awesome, hilarious too." Anthony chuckled as he pulled out of the lot.
Olivia nodded, unsure of how to feel.
"They're nice though," Anthony added quickly, remembering she's more of an introvert, not really a people-person.

"Olivia, this is Joshua, but you can call him Joven, or Jovenshire. This is Matt, but his last name is so much funnier to say, Sohinki. This is David, but you should see his awesome tattoo, we call him Lasercorn because of it," Anthony introduced as they walked by. Olivia waved hi.
"I'm Olivia." She said as she sat next to Anthony on a log.
"She is Mariko," Anthony chuckled as a few more people came over from the parking lot of the camping grounds that they were hanging out on.
"Mari," she clarified as she warmly smiled to Olivia.
"That's Wes, and Flitz," Anthony waved as they came behind Mari.
"Hey," Wes beamed to the new person.
"Hi, my name's Olivia."
"Yeah, Anthony basically edged that-your name into our minds." Flitz chuckled, patting Anthony's shoulder.
"Yeah whatever, where's everyone else?" Anthony changed the subject.
"The rest of the squad should be here about now," Sohinki checked his watch.
"Yeah there's gonna be more names to memorize," Joven grinned to Olivia.
"The squad's pretty differentiated though, it won't be hard." Mari continued.
That's when they heard a car turn off and a whole bunch of laughter coming from the direction of the parking lot.
"That's them," Anthony whispered. Olivia felt a little anxious by the growing amount of people here.
"Ian!" Anthony called over. "Olivia, this is Ian, my bestest friend here," Anthony whispered the last part into her ear.
"Olivia? Hi, I'm Ian Hecox!" He exclaimed, he gave her a handshake. "Heard a lot about you, I'm kind of hoping to be the best man," Ian joked, sitting next to Anthony. He earned a small embarrassment shove from his best friend.
"That is Courtney, and Shayne right there." Anthony gestured. Shayne almost fell at the call of his name.
"To be clear, I'm Shayne," Courtney joked.
"And I'm Courtney," Shayne mocked in a lighter voice. He also earned a shove.
"No I'm Courtney Miller," she went closer to Olivia. She sat next to Ian, stealing the last part on the log.
"That's Keith, and who he claims as his white counter-part, Noah," Anthony grinned to the two boys.
"Keith Leak Jr." He wrapped his left arm around Noah's shoulders.
"I'm Noah Grossman-"
"He's the baby of the group," Keith chuckled. Keith also received a small shove, but he chuckled through it.
"Olivia Sui," she smiled at the both of them.
"Sui? You have an opportunity there, Olivia swag," Joven chuckled. Some of the gang laughed along.

Soon, the whole gang was having a fun time. Olivia was mainly listening along, trying to remember everyone's names and faces. She thought they were pretty cool, but she also felt she wouldn't fit well with these people.
Olivia stayed next to Anthony, he didn't really move from the log at all though. The gang was having a great time around the campfire

After about midnight, the squad was getting quiet and tired.
Anthony was going to give Olivia a ride home. Olivia got in and Anthony smiled.
"What do you think of the squad?" Anthony started the car. "I won't tell em' if it's bad," he chuckled.
"No, they're cool," Olivia strapped the belt around her. Someone knocked on the window.
"Can I get a ride?" Sohinki asked. Joven was behind him.
"What happened to your ride with Mari, Flitz and Wes?"
"Kicked us out because-"
"He pushed me against their car!" Sohinki interrupted. Joven spun around and once again they started going at each other.
"Okay, okay, okay!" Anthony called to stop them, he honked the horn. The guy's playful attacks outside made Olivia laugh. It made Anthony smile. "Come on in!" Anthony honked the horn again. The guys jumped in the back.
"Sorry we interrupted your visit to make out point," Joven chuckled. Sohinki fake-punched his shoulder and laughed along with him.
"We weren't, there isn't even a make out point," Anthony said distractedly as he drove.
"So Olivia, why haven't we seen you around before?" Sohinki asked.
"Umm, I moved here not too long ago," Olivia turned to face the guys.
"Really, and you met Anthony at the coffee shop?"
"Yeah, the first day I moved here too."
"Really? That's awesome."
"Yeah," Olivia nodded slowly. She sat back into her seat.
"So when's the next time we're hanging out?" Anthony asked.
"They want to on Saturday night."
"I work at the bar on Saturday 'til late." Anthony stopped the car at a stop sign and looked back.
"You work at a bar?" Olivia asked intrigued.
"Yeah, a coffee shop won't support my rent," Anthony chuckled.
"Can you tell he likes liquids?" Sohinki asked Olivia.
"Well we can go to the bar, Joe isn't still mad at us is he?" Joven suggested. Anthony bursted out laughing at that.
"He's good, it's Sunny at the coffee shop you can't go to," Anthony laughed. "Don't invite the gang to your workplace, it's a miracle I still have jobs." Anthony told Olivia. She laughed along with everyone.

Anthony stopped and let Joven get out.
"Ok, Olivia you gotta come with us to the bar, if you don't drink it's fine, a few of the squad doesn't either," Joven said to Olivia.
"Yeah, maybe I will, I'll see you later....Sohinki?" Olivia said, unsure. Sohinki in the back started laughing.
"No I'm Joven, I'll see you later," Joven grinned and waved.
"Ok a few tips to tell Joven and I apart, he's taller, and I'm more attractive," Sohinki pointed his thumbs towards himself. Anthony jerked the car forward which made Sohinki fall back to the seat.
Anthony chuckled at that.
"Dude-"
"I'm tellin' Jovey," Anthony said back to him in a childish voice. Sohinki started laughing. It prompted Olivia to laugh as well.

Anthony stopped to let Sohinki out.
"Here, I'll give you my number so I can inform you of every hangout," Sohinki took out his phone and went up to Olivia's window.
"Is that some sort of pickup line?" Anthony asked.
"Why? Are you jealous?" Sohinki chuckled as Olivia put in her number and Sohinki put his into her phone.
"No," Anthony replied quietly.
"Ok see you both later," Sohinki walked off backwards so at he can face them.
"See you man."
"Bye...Joven," Olivia teased. Sohinki shook his head as he turned around.

Anthony parked outside Olivia's apartment, much like the beginning of the night. Olivia opened the door and began to get out.
"Hold on, I'll walk you to your apartment," Anthony got out of the car and ran to Olivia's side.
"Your friends are fun," Olivia commented as they walked slowly to her apartment.
"They're your friends too now," Anthony grinned at Olivia. She smiled back at his comment. "I had a lot of fun with you Olivia, everyone had fun...everyone likes you," Anthony said. He had his arms behind his back and he was to Olivia's left.
"Well your-the gang is really fun," Olivia corrected herself. Anthony looked over at her.
"So do you actually want to come again on Saturday with us to the bar?" Anthony asked.
"Umm, yeah I want to get to know the...the squad more, but I don't drink."
"No that's cool, some of the squad doesn't drink either. I won't, I'll be behind the desk but I work in the private lounge, it has its privileges, the gang's allowed in because my boss, Joe, he's our friend."
"And you said Sunny was your boss at the coffee shop?"
"Yeah, he's got a lower tolerance level with our shit, but I knew him before I started working there, it's just the gang is on thin ice right now," Anthony explained. Olivia nodded along.
"Are they usually...as crazy as they are?" Olivia chuckled as she asked her question.
"They can be when they want to, individually, I guess they're more calm, but altogether is like...the craziest family ever. But that's how we roll, you know? That's the best," Anthony explained slowly. He reminisced over his thoughts. "So, what about Friday? Are you free then?" Anthony asked, he snapped out of his thoughts.
"Friday? Yeah, I don't work Friday's."
"You don't work Friday's? I work at the shop on Fridays. Anyway, would you like to have a date with me Friday evening?" Anthony asked, he put on a charming look and voice. He put his hand out for Olivia to hold.
"Yeah-yes, I'd like to Anthony," Olivia grabbed his hand. Anthony started to glow as they walked on. Figuratively. He felt excited.
"Okay, this is my room here. Text me tomorrow," Olivia said as she unlocked her door. Anthony nodded.
"Wait Olivia," he grabbed her hand. She turned back around, and Anthony bent over a little to give her a small, light kiss. Olivia started to blush after he pulled away. Anthony smiled at her and winked before he turned around.
"I'll definitely text, it won't be a formal date ok? I want to take you back to my apartment so I can cook for you myself," Anthony explained as he walked backwards to the exit. Olivia was still breathless. "Just us, see you later Olivia!" Anthony called back as he walked away.

Olivia was so glad that she met him, and that he introduced her to his friends.
It was probably more friends than she had back where she used to live.

Olivia and Anthony had a nice dinner prepared by Anthony himself. It was a delightful meal and now they were enjoying a movie. Anthony had his arm around Olivia's shoulders and she was against his side.
Olivia felt very comfortable with him. Anthony felt happy.
"Ok, I should get going now," Olivia checked her phone for the time.
"Ok," Anthony retracted his hand and watched Olivia grab her bag.
Anthony followed her to the door.
"I can drop you off if you want-?"
"No, no, it's fine," Olivia smiled to him.
"Ok," Anthony replied quietly. He smiled down at her and gave her a kiss. It was a light, soft kiss again. She smiled and grabbed the door handle.
"I'll see you later, Anthony," Olivia couldn't stop smiling. She walked out and went home. She was excited to hang out with the squad again.
That night, she and Anthony were texting each other. They finally went to bed late, and happy.

Olivia was excited as she got ready for going out with the squad. Anthony was already at work so it was Sohinki, Mari, Flitz and Wes that were coming to pick her up. Olivia was a little anxious about going with people she barely knew but they were apart of Anthony's friend group. People he'd trust easily. Plus, she and Sohinki texted for a few minutes just before, so she felt a little better.
Their conversation was mainly tips on remembering everyone in the squad. Stuff like, Wes is the guy with long hair, and Ian is the guy with the bowl haircut, and Lasercorn is the guy with orange hair. It was mainly a guide, and Sohinki teasing.

Sohinki: Were outside now
Olivia grabbed her bag and rushed outside. Anthony said any drink she ordered, alcohol or not were on him, but she felt it was a little itchy about it. So she took her wallet anyways.
Olivia waved and got into Sohinki's car. She sat in the back with Mari and Wes. Flitz was upfront with Sohinki.
"Hi," Olivia said which everyone barely heard.
"Hey!" Mari greeted.
"Hey Olivia," Wes waved.
"Ready to go to the bar?" Flitz turned to the back. Olivia nodded to him which made him grin.

They made it pretty quickly. There was a light conversation, Olivia just listened throughout though.
Olivia stepped out and two other cars came in with the rest of the squad. They went in and were allowed into the private lounge like Anthony said they were.
"Anthony's over there, we're gonna sit at that booth right there." Sohinki pointed for Olivia.
"Ok, I'll be with Anthony, I'll join you guys soon," Olivia replied back. Sohinki grinned and winked before joining the gang.
"Hey Olivia, you made it!" Anthony exclaimed. Olivia sat on a stool in front of where Anthony stood.
"Yeah, everybody here, in the squad is cool," Olivia commented.
"Here's a drink, on the house," Anthony smiled as he handed her a coke.
"Thank you Anthony," she smiled and took the drink.

"Hey guys, he's ignoring a few customers for her right now, he's so distracted," Mari noticed.
"He really likes her," Ian commented happily about his best friend.
"They're awesome together, do you feel the chemistry?" Joven asked.
"It's like I'm back at high school." Courtney joked.
"I'm glad they met each other," Wes turned back to the group.
"Yeah, Olivia seems a little quiet around us though," Flitz noted.
"She's gotta warm up to us," Mari told Flitz.
"She seems quiet in general though, like shy," Flitz replied back.
"Yeah, they fit together like puzzle pieces though," Sohinki added.
"Like puzzle pieces from completely different jigsaw puzzles," Courtney added back to him.
"That-that's accurate though," Lasercorn was amazed by the comment. Everybody nodded along.
"They are opposites aren't they?" Shayne asked.
"But they're like puzzle pieces that fit perfectly," Sohinki added again quietly.
"Like a match made in heaven," Joven watched the two.
"Well if she is shy, let's hope he isn't too bold for her," Mari said to the group.
"Or that's she's too ...not bold for him," Noah added.
"Timid?" Ian asked.
"I guess," Noah shrugged.
The group wished the couple the best.

The group got into a light conversation and had light drinks. Mari once again glanced to the couple at the bar area.
"Hey what they hell? That's guys trying to flirt with Olivia there," Mari said to the gang. Everyone quickly looked back up. Surely, a guy, probably drunk was sitting next to Olivia making her visibly uncomfortable. Anthony was busy serving others when he realized he still had to work.
"Hey he's ruining the match made in heaven!" Joven stood up with more or less the rest of the squad.
"Yeah! Christ compel that guy!" Courtney said, clearly offended. The gang quickly assembled and went to redirect that guy somewhere else.
Anthony was quick though, he told that guy to back off and threatened to kick him out of the bar. He chose booze over Olivia and left them alone.
"Olivia are you ok?" Sohinki asked when they got to her. Anthony was leaned on the bar in front of Olivia.
"Maybe you should sit with us," Joven suggested.
"Yeah, Anthony still has to work," Wes said sheepishly.
"We'll keep you company and watch out for drunk horny guys," Mari grinned.
"Yeah, I got to serve a little bit more here," Anthony sighed. Olivia turned to the gang and accepted the offer.
"Kay, I'll be over with a few more drinks," Anthony waved them off.
The gang let Olivia sit between them. She once again just listened to their conversation. The group was just bantering. Olivia found them golden though.
The group also didn't want to make her uncomfortable by loading her with a bunch of questions and attention.
Anthony came around with a few more light drinks, and non-alcoholic drinks. He also joined the conversation for a short while, then got back to work.

Soon, some of the group were getting more drunk, so the designated drivers decided it was time to leave.
"Ok, I'll see you later Olivia, I have to be here until much later." Anthony told her. She came up to him to say goodnight before they left. 
"Ok, text me tomorrow then." Olivia waved. Anthony smiled at her and then they left.
Now he just wanted it to be tomorrow.

A few days later
Anthony picked Olivia up and carried her to the couch.
"I said supper was a surprise!" Anthony grinned when he laid her down.
"Yeah but you never let me cook," she said back to him.
"Yeah because I like cooking for you," Anthony replied, not turning around as he walked back to the kitchen.
"Well soon my skills are going to get rusty and I won't be able to cook anything," Olivia called to him.
"Then I'll keep cooking for you!" Anthony called back to her in a sing-song voice. Olivia chuckled at his response.

A few more days later
Olivia's been over at Anthony's place everyday for the past few days when she gets off of work. After he works at the coffee shop, and before he works at the bar.
She started to feel that maybe she's getting too attached to him, so she was going to talk to him.
The two got back from a nice dinner outing together. Anthony figured to out tonight because he doesn't work the bar.
Olivia didn't bring anything up during dinner because she didn't think it was appropriate during a fancy date. So back at his apartment was going to be better.
"Anthony? Can I talk to you seriously for a few minutes?" She asked when they sat the couch. Olivia sat at the edge of the cushion and turned to him. Anthony was getting comfortable but sat back up when he heard her.
"Yeah of course, what's wrong?" He asked, getting worried when he saw her face.
"Well nothing's wrong, I just feel that maybe I'm starting to lean on you a little more," Olivia started to explain. She didn't really know where she was headed.
Anthony smiled at her.
"That's fine right? We're in a relationship now. A little is sort of healthy right?" Anthony replied.
"I guess so, I just wanted to bring it up," Olivia pulled in to hug him. He took her in his arms and they got ready for a movie.
Anthony got to thinking.

Even more days later
Olivia was at work, getting her things ready for the end of the work day. She was texting Sohinki and a few of the gang to hang out again soon. Then she received a text notification.
Anthony❤️: I'm sorry that this is over text, but I think we should take a break

Olivia felt stunned to say the least. She sat down slowly.
She listened to the unanswered rings of a phone somewhere else. She listened to the clock ticking. She watched the unmoving white wall ahead of her. She watched the calendar and how she had marked it of the dates she was going to be with Anthony and the squad.

Olivia uber'ed home. She sat on the couch, still stunned. As if he were going to text and say he's outside ready to pick her up to take her back to his apartment again like they have been doing.
Sohinki: Hey so you want me to pick you up now?
Olivia stared at the text.
Olivia: no im going to just stay home today
Wes: what why?
Mari: did somethinf come up?
Joven: we just made plans
Sohinki: is something wrong?
Olivia just watched the texts come up and drag upwards as new texts came.
Olivia: no I just want to be by myself for tonight
Courtney: say no more! We're coming up to see you
Mari: see uou in 10
Olivia sighed. At least I won't be alone. Then Olivia got a text from Sohinki privately.
Sohinki: Anthony just texted saying he's flying out for a small vacation. Is everything okay?
Olivia wanted to cry right about now, but the tears never came. She just felt a little frozen.

She unlocked the door to the gang and they came inside.
They had a quick look around the neat little apartment before turning their attention to Olivia.
"Is everything alright?" Mari asked.
"Yeah we heard Anthony's visiting back home for a little bit-" Sohinki started to bring up.
"Yeah, just missing him huh?" Joven interrupted, teasing Olivia. She didn't say anything.
"Nothing to worry about, we're here to keep you company!" Courtney exclaimed. Olivia still didn't say anything.
"Is that the problem?" Ian asked.
"What's wrong?" Keith asked after Ian, stepping out from the wall of the others.
"Yeah, you don't look to well," Noah noted. Mari patted Olivia's shoulder.
"Anthony broke up with me." She said quietly. It took a moment but everyone processed what she said. Some eyes widened, other's jaws dropped.
They wrapped her in a group hug a minute later.
"Are you okay?" Ian asked silently amid the group of people surrounding her.
"I'll be fine." She whispered hoarsely.

They sat around with Olivia, trying to keep conversations light. She appreciated it, but she also waited for them to leave so she can be alone for a little while.
They left around 11. Some promised that they'd be back again tomorrow to keep her company.

They did. Some of them came around 1 the next day. And again the next day. And again the next day.
Olivia ghost it was nice that they still wanted to hang out with Olivia. Despite her not being with Anthony anymore. It made her feel a little better, but not entirely. She still felt like crying about everything, but still couldn't bring herself to.
Mari: were outside now
Olivia checked her phone and back to herself in the mirror.
She looked fine. Fine enough, it's just the emotion played out on her face. Her body language. Her behaviour to the squad. It's different now, but alas it is the fact that she is trying to get over a breakup or a 'break'.
Olivia made it outside, and joined Sohinki, Wes and Flitz in the car. Flitz sat up front.
"What up?" Wes asked casually.
Olivia greeted them silently and strapped in.
"We got word that Anthony's coming back on Saturday," Flitz brought up.
"Why would you say that?!" Wes whisper-yelled, leaning over the middle console up front to Flitz.
"It's fine Wes. I didn't know when he was coming back," Olivia shrugged, smiling sadly to Wes. Wes sat back and smiled back to her. She felt a little glum thinking that maybe they'd slowly drift away from Olivia once Anthony came back.
Olivia got quiet.
Mari slowed down and pulled to a stop at the red light. She turned around and saw Olivia leaning against the window. Watching the grey clouds seemingly drift to the sun, moving downwards to the horizon.
"Olivia, you know I hope you and Anthony will get along, because we won't stop hanging out with either of you okay?" Mari said.
Olivia turned to her, acting surprised.
"We'll be fine," she said, as if she needed to convince herself.
"Yeah, you're apart of the squad!" Sohinki exclaimed happily to her. Wes brought his fists into the air. Flitz turned around and nodded along. Olivia smiled to them all, but still, there was an unhappy under glow.

They went to Keith and Noah's shared apartment.
Olivia sat between Shayne and Courtney. Keith was at the edge of the couch, beside Shayne. Noah sat cross-legged in front of Courtney's legs.
Lasercorn, Sohinki, Mari and Joven sat at the other couch. Wes sat on the arm rest of the same couch, and Flitz sat in front of Sohinki and Mari's legs.
Ian stood at the door frame, leaning against that. He was holding a glass of water and watched everyone talk.
Olivia did the same. She listened to everyone have a conversation about whatever. Olivia wasn't really engaged. Her mind drifted and then she'd suddenly snap back, and then repeat.
A few people noticed Olivia, not being on the same page, but they couldn't just bring it up. Normally, Olivia's into the conversation with everyone else. Laughing along, occasionally, saying something too. But not tonight. Not when some of the gang was hanging with her at her own apartment. Not in the group chat. Not since Anthony had left her.

At the end of the night, when Mari was bringing some people home, she made sure to stop at Olivia's place last.
"Olivia? Are you okay?" Mari asked when she pulled out of Flitz' driveway.
"I'm fine," Olivia replied airily.
"Are you sure?"
"I'll be fine," she turned to Mari. She had a smile played out on her face but it broke Mari's heart. She continued to look at the road.
"We really hope that you and Anthony will still get along. Neither of us plan on hanging out without either of you okay?"
"Ok, yeah."
"You are apart of the squad now," Mari tried to reassure. Olivia appreciated it very much.
"Okay."

When Mari dropped her off, she started cursing Anthony out under her breath. Surely, she'd known Anthony longer, and knows him better, but she did not like what he did to Olivia.
Mari got inside her own apartment and texted Anthony.
Mari: are you busy right now?
Anthony: no why?
Mari: I'm gonna call

"Hello-" Anthony answered casually.
"Anthony what the hell?" Mari asked angrily.
"Mari what's up?" Anthony replied getting concerned.
"Why did you break up with Olivia over text and flee?"
Anthony sighed, and sat down in his old room.
"Mari-"
"Just answer, please Anthony."
"Well...I would've done it in person, but I would've missed my flight-"
"So either way, you were going to break up and flee?"
"I didn't flee, I just wanted to be home and take a little break. A vacation."
"You just didn't want to face the wrath of the squad and the regret-"
"Mari, you don't understand." Anthony sighed again. He wasn't getting angry, he was just feeling stressed that they're pointing fingers at him.
"What's wrong Anthony?" Mari asked, getting soft when she realized she was getting too harsh.
"Well you know, just a few days before...she told me that she's getting attached to me, and leaning more on me."
"What's wrong? Is it pressure?"
"Well not exactly. Remember Kalel?" Anthony asked, laying sideways on his bed.
"Kalel? Why?"
"Well, remember when we got attached to each other, we depended on each other? And then we decided that we should end things before she left? We were both hurt after that. Like really hurt-"
"Where are you going with this?"
"Well, I don't want either of us to get too attached. To dependant on each other," Anthony held his breath, waiting for her reaction.
"Anthony, I don't think you handled the situation very well then. Do you still like her?"
"Yeah, I do. But-"
"Well, maybe you should've talked-"
"We did talk."
"Well maybe you should've talked about it a little more. If you like her, you shouldn't have broke up. You said you didn't want to hurt her? You should've thought about how this is going to make her feel."
"Dammit," Anthony said to himself. "Ok, I'm going to call her-"
"Do this in person Anthony."
"Ok...ok yeah you're right-"
"And for the record, maybe next time don't break up over text. News like that is worth missing a flight."
"There won't be a next time. Thank you Mari, I'll see you guys soon."
"Make sure to see Olivia first, I'm pretty sure most of the group wants your ass right now," Mari chuckled. Anthony joined her and apologized.

Olivia woke up to a text. It was around 11 in the morning.
Lasercorn: are we going out again today?
Wes: yeah, Remina wants to go out too
Shayne: what time?
Lasercorn: we can go to the bar again or someone's place
Sohinki: yo I was sleeping
Keith: can come back to our place
Flitz: I'm out in public and you all keep ringing my phone up
Shayne: what time?
Noah: yeah our place is open, we just haven't gone grocery shopping
Courtney: we can't go to the bar of Anthony isn't there to let us into the private lounge
Lasercorn: let's not go to Noah and Keith's until there's food stocked up
Wes: we can go to the public lounge then
Mari: eww no I'm not going to the public lounge at the bar
Flitz: well if we're not going to a place without food, and we're not going to the bar, let's all go to like a nice restaurant
Shayne: what fucking time?
Sohinki: are we going to a  classy place? Or like a diner or something?
Lasercorn: it's like a decision between steak or nuggets
Keith: either one
Mari: steak
Shayne: what time?
Courtney: nuggets
Wes: nuggest
Flitz: steak
Sohinki: nuggets
Noah: chicken nuggets
Ian: why don't we order takeout at Noah and Keith's
Lasercorn: shut up Ian, steak or nuggets?
Ian: >:(
Shayne: what time?
Lasercorn: we haven't thought of that yet Shayne
Shayne: THATS WHY I'M ASKING
Ian: if we order we can get both steak and nuggets
Wes: we never go out to a restauran tho
Lasercorn: let's go around 7ish
Shayne: thank you, let's get nuggets
Mari: yeah, let's order so we can get both, because with the votes I'm not going to get steak
Joven: that's the thing, if we order, it gets all weird who's going to pay for what
Noah: why don't we start by paying for our own food Joven?
Ian: Joven here to try to mess everythin up
Joven: yeah ok, let's get steak
Courtney: I thought we were ordering now?
Lasercorn: majority votes, we're going to a non-classy place Sohinki
Sohinki: thanks for that, but I just got this new tie
Ian: so are we getting steak then?
Shayne: are we going at a different time?
Keith: why don't we just order

Olivia chuckled as she watched the conversation. She got up and made herself breakfast. She kept watching the conversation.
Joven: wait so we're getting brunch then?
Mari: where the duck did you get brunch?
Sohinki: no we're not getting brunch!
Ian: we're still ordering steak and nuggest?
Wes: well Remina doesn't really want either of the options, can we expand what we can get?
Noah: as long as you all pay yourselves
Lasercorn: why would we get you to pay?
Courtney: so we can get whatever we want then?
Keith: whatever you want as long as it's food, on their menu
Flitz: where are we ordering from?
Lasercorn: damn it! This is why we only go to the bar or someone's place to hang out!
Sohinki: we can go to mine
Joven: but what about Noah and Keith's?
Keith: where are we going then?
Mari: it's so much easier to just make up where we're going, on the go with no planning
Noah: yeah but we don't have any more cereal, so I'm going to be hungry for sure later, so we should get something to eat
Keith: just run to the store and get something then
Noah: no way, it's your turn
Shayne: what are we doing and what time?
Joven: ahh yes, back at the beginning

Olivia was startled when there was knocking at the door. She didn't have any plans for anyone to be over right now.
"Olivia?" Anthony called when she opened the door.
"What're you doing here? They said you were coming back Saturday," Olivia asked, confused by his presence.
"I came early to see you."
"Why?"
"I want to apologize and ask for you back," Anthony replied, readjusting his position.
"Anthony-"
"Olivia, I'm sorry for breaking up with you over text. Breaking up at all. I was being an idiot-"
"Come inside Anthony," Olivia said, looking around the halls for anyone after he came inside.
"I'm sorry Olivia, it's just my last girlfriend, we got too dependant and then we broke up. I didn't want to hurt you the same way," Anthony started to explain when he sat down. "Please take me back Olivia, I'm sorry," Anthony stood up and looked down at Olivia. She got up instead of answering and hugged him tightly. He was caught off guard, but immediately wrapped his arms protectively around her too.
"Ok, Ok I will Anthony," Olivia replied.

After another minute or so, they sat back down.
"So is the gang going to hang out again anytime soon?"
Olivia chuckled and pulled out her phone. She had a lot of new notifications.
"It's hard to tell, why aren't you in the group chat?"
"They can be so annoying," Anthony laughed.
"I'm not too sure what they're doing," Olivia watched the chat of the same thing from before. Still no progress about where they're going.
"Why don't we just go to my place then," Anthony asked as he took her into his arms.
"I'll cook," she mumbled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 421 33
All of these imagines include smosh, smosh pit, and smosh games male members. I didn't include the girls , but I still hope you enjoy them! I was ed...
27.1K 254 12
Smosh One-Shots! *Requests open* Message or comment any Smosh ships or x reader's (romantic or platonic) you want to see and I'll do my best to write...
35K 610 17
-CURRENTLY IN EDITING- Damien Haas x Reader You are an editor, he works across the hall. Will love ensue, or will it fall through the cracks? SMUT W...
74.9K 1K 54
When Courtney's cousin and life long best friend Sydney finds herself in a bad relationship, she gets fed up and removes her from the situation. How...