Miffed

Oleh DionSeth

Ariane is a misfit with a hidden past, one that has been hidden even from her. A young teenager with an unusu... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 37

57 2 0
Oleh DionSeth

The chirping birds woke me. Who knew such tiny little colourful birds could be so loud.

I groaned mightily. All the pains and more besides came back to me in an unpleasant onrush. I was momentarily breathless from my soundless cry if pain.

I could not even turn my head to look at where Cody was supposed to be. He should have been up by now. I was certain I had not killed him. He may have tumbled of the cliff during the night though for he had been awfully close to the ledge. I tried to call out to him but figured my loss of voice was the least of my problems. My throat was parched dry and I really had to go.

I felt tears of frustration fill me eyes a new for I still could not move.

"Oh you're awake?" came a deep barritone high up above me. I could not turn m head up to look. My fractured hands made it impossible to even signal for help.

More helpless tears spilled from my eyes.

Thn a face appeared right above me. " Are you all right?"

What a stupid question? Was he a moron? What the fuck kind of idiot asked a battered girl such a fucking question?

Just then a spurt of water showered over us. I eagerly opened my parched mouth and drank as much as I could in.

" I didn't think the splashes from that waterfall could reach this far," came the confused comment from the head now missing from view. I gathered he was peering over the cliff.

God what a serious no brainner. I closed my eyes in pain filled dispair.

"Do you need a hand? Cody will be back soon he has gone to get some things and asked me to watch over you," he finally said something that made some sense.

"Could I get you some water...or something?"

I could not even sigh in resignation.I could not believe Cody left me here with an utter moron. A moron who had lowered him self to ground level and was even know prying open my closed eye lid to peer into it.

Aaagh!

After that silent scream I felt my migrane return full on.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

228 2 12
A young girl named Ariadne and her friends are different. Can they cope with what makes them outsiders and the effects of it on their lives?
30.8K 3.1K 49
MATURE FANTASY** He is a predator who thought he captured an ordinary girl... but her mind is sharper than any of his claws. Ariana lives in the s...
1K 5 34
What would you do if they tell you're not human? That's you're from another world? A world were a war is coming up, a world that you and five others...
1.8K 259 49
A vigilant, mysterious vampire has his life changed by his neighbor, Aria. Mature; dark; [wattpad changes my rating] [Expected word count: 50,000] [...