A Beautiful Day |Books#1-4| U...

By RenkoThao9

A full-length story, from books#1-4 unedited Densetsu: The world which exists quietly beside ours, separated... More

Prologue
Chapter One: Kotaro Nishiki
Chapter 1.1: Kotaro Nishiki
Chapter 1.2: Kotaro Nishiki
Chapter Two: The Shrine Maiden
Chapter 2.1: The Shrine Maiden
Chapter 2.2: The Shrine Maiden
Chapter Three: Dreams Disappearing
Chapter Four: Going Back
Chapter Five: The Legend Retold
Chapter Six: The Story Continues
Chapter Seven: One-Eyed Devil Vampire
Chapter 7.1: One-Eyed Devil Vampire
Chapter Eight: A Regular Mage
Chapter 8.1: A Regular Mage
Chapter 8.2: A Regular Mage
Chapter Nine: Dead Cherry Blossom
Chapter Ten: Someone Special
Chapter Eleven: Go Back
Chapter Twelve: The Fearsome Threat
Author's Note
2nd Prologue
Chapter One: The Ninja of Shadows
Chapter Two: The Fight Begins
Chapter Three: The House From Hell
Chapter Four: Energy Flows Within
Chapter Five: Captured
Chapter Six: Caged
Chapter Seven: At Last They Fight
Chapter Eight: Love's So Blue
Chapter Nine: No Fear, No Pain
Chapter Ten: Kotaro's Power
Chapter Eleven: Rescuing Noel
Chapter Twelve: Another Match
Chapter Thirteen: Kotaro's Celebration
Chapter Fourteen: A Peaceful Day
3rd Prologue
Chapter One: After School
Chapter Two: Daily Activities Part One
Chapter Three: Daily Activities Part Two
Chapter Four: Disappearance
Chapter Five: Violet-Eyed Student
Chapter Six: Rocky Finds Out
Chapter Seven: Lost Friend
Chapter 7.1: Lost Friend
Chapter Eight: The Witch Who Played God
Chapter Nine: Rescuing Kotaro
Chapter Ten: The Other Half
Chapter Eleven: The Shrine Maiden Fights
Chapter Twelve: New Students
Chapter Thirteen: Gouki The Criminal
Chapter Fourteen: When Peace Doesn't Exist
Epilogue
4th Prologue
Chapter One: Unreachable Message
Chapter Two: The Request
Chapter Three: Annoying Buddies
Chapter Four: The Mysterious Scroll
Chapter Five: The Truth About His Name
Chapter Seven: The Darkest Day
Chapter Eight: The Exam Begins
Chapter Nine: Unexpected Invasion
Chapter Ten: The Mind-Reader
Chapter Eleven: The Upcoming Opponents
Chapter Twelve: The Sad Heartless Girl
Chapter Thirteen: Scolded by Humans
Chapter Fourteen: Flying Like A Bird
Epilogue

Chapter Six: Don't Mess With Noel

9 4 3
By RenkoThao9

Tou finished his homework after arriving back home. He couldn't wait for the next day, ready to turn his homework. Even though he realized his real name, Tou didn't feel too surprised about it. The day felt the same, except people kept calling him Kotaro. But Tou had to get used to being called Kotaro, despite his real name was Tou. Tou checked the calendar. He noticed exams were coming. Smacking his own face to focus, he knew he had to study for the upcoming exams.

The next day, Tou woke up, having another normal day as usual. Tou packed his stuff, preparing himself to go to school. He went outside, seeing Noel was ready before he was. "Let's go, Noel!" Tou said. The two walked together to school like any normal day. As always, Rocky ran passed through them. There was no point since they couldn't reach Rocky anyway.

"I win, Koty! Oh wait, your real name is Tou actually! My bad!" Rocky said. Even Rocky, had trouble remembering Tou's name. He knew he had to get used to the name. Ging arrived late again. Tou decided to tell Ging about his real name.

When he did, Ging seem completely normal as if he didn't care. Noel was a bit suspicious, but she tried ignoring it for now. The school bell rang, and everyone entered inside the school building.

Always showing a smile, and always by his side, Noel never really mind others looking at her. They knew who she liked, it seemed too obvious for her to hide it, the only dumb was Tou, who hasn't even figured out who likes her. He was too oblivious, not knowing Noel had feelings for him.

After Mr. Willcocks's class, Tou and Noel walked their way to Mr. Praum. Tou barely remembered what happened in that class except that Mr. Willcocks reminded them about exams. Together, they were in class, Mr. Praum's class. As always, this teacher always started class with a conversation, now he started the conversation with Lapin. "Okay, Lapin, who is your inspiration?"

Lapin gracefully smiled. She seemed to be enjoying this school. Lapin was able to make more friends. "My inspiration is Victoria te Viola, the Maid of Elegance. She always inspires me to do many good things as a maid. If I can get my chance to see her, I want to be her disciple." Lapin answered. No one in the classroom had no idea who Lapin was talking about.

Mr. Praum didn't know how to respond back to her. He was utterly confused, not understanding a single word she was saying. It was like she spoke in gibberish language, Mr. Praum had no answer anymore. His brain wouldn't develop any words. Tou was surprised. Lapin just kept the classroom quiet just by saying someone who was from a different world. He quietly sighed afterwards, he wondered how weird can this school get.

Mr. Praum walked back to this board. "Anyway.....class, I hope you all have been studying during these days. Tomorrow, we will have an exam. I hope you all pass the exams!" Mr. Praum said. Tou was ready for the exams. Though, he was having trouble studying due to the problems in Densetsu. He knew obviously his life will never be the same, but this was life.

After school, Tou and Noel were about to walk home. Rocky immediately stopped Tou. "Hey Tou, do you want to study together?" he suggested. Tou has been studying a lot lately for the exams, but he wanted to study some more. He nodded his head, accepting Rocky's offer. The two walked to Rocky's house while Noel walked home alone.

She didn't mind walking home alone. Skarlet appeared out of nowhere, scaring Noel from behind. "Hey, you promised you'll come play with me at the arcade?" Skarlet said. Noel decided to go with Skarlet as the two went over to the arcade. A few hours had passed, and Skarlet ran out of quarters to play her fighter's game.

The two walked home together. On the walkway back to home, Noel and Skarlet were peacefully walking on the sidewalk. The two were having a wonderful conversation for the time being. Then, Noel stopped walking, causing Skarlet to stop walking as well. Noel sensed some auras around her. This sensation she felt, it was the aura of hatred; this hatred she felt, those emotions were towards her. "I know you're there! Please come out," Noel called out.

Skarlet was surprised to know there were people hiding. She was very curious to how Noel knew they were hiding. The people who were hiding; they were surprised. They had completely thought she didn't even noticed them. They thought they were hiding the best spots. The people reveal themselves. It was just a group of girls and boys. Noel knew them. They were from her school. She remembered them hanging out with someone that she didn't knew. She didn't understand why they hated her. She didn't do anything to them, well as far she know, there was nothing that she's done to anybody. "What do you people want from me?"

One of the girls stepped in. Skarlet recognized that girl. Her name was Sarah Dorman. Skarlet didn't like her, not even a single bit. "Well what else? We're here to hurt you, Noel!" Sarah threatened. Noel tilted her head in confusion, not understanding why they wanted to hurt her.

"Your reason is because?" Noel replied.

"Because you're the new girl! These people here all have the same intentions of hurting you!" Sarah told. Noel still didn't understand why they wanted hurt her, but she knew they couldn't do it.

Noel had many experience in fighting monsters such demons, youkai, and even vampires. Compare them to a regular human, Noel was easily able to take them down without having any problems. Noel turned around, grabbing Skarlet's hand. "Skarlet, let's just go. They know they can't hurt me!"

"Woah, Noel, are you serious!? Do you know who you're facing against?" Skarlet asked. Noel shook her head, having no idea who they were. She didn't care anyway. "They're the most popular group in Islander High School, but Sarah is one of the class representatives in our school. Be careful because Sarah is the daughter of a rich entrepreneur!"

Sarah smirked, acting very cocky. "That's right. I can call my dad to sue you if you try to hurt me!" Sarah retaliated. Noel didn't care who Sarah was. She continued walking home, grabbing hold of Skarlet's hand. Sarah kept a straight face. "Oh, acting all cool now? Well, boys, get her!"

She snapped her finger, causing all of the boys to charge right at Noel and Skarlet. Skarlet was scared, shocked to see Noel wasn't doing anything to fight back. Noel sighed, letting go of Skarlet's hand. "Skarlet, go home without me. I'll deal with these weak humans!"

"I'm not leaving you, Noel!" Skarlet refused to leave Noel behind. Noel didn't understand why Skarlet was refusing to leave her behind. She started into those eyes of determination. "When I first saw you walking home alone, I overheard you say something about Kotaro. So I promised myself, I'll do whatever I can to get you and Kotaro together!"

Noel's eyes dilated, becoming stupefied. She hid her face from Skarlet, trying to hide the red hue on her face. The aggressive boys were coming close to Noel. Noel quickly turned around, knocking one boy down to the ground. All of the other boys stopped. Skarlet paused, amazed to see Noel taking one of the boys down. "Woah, Noel, you're amazing!"

Noel moved away from the boys. She continued walking back home. "Don't think you can beat me in a fight! Because every one of you are too weak!" Sarah and the others felt insulted. Skarlet, on the other hand, liked the attitude Noel was having.

Sarah called her boyfriend. "Trey, punch her! Give her your hardest!" she demanded. Trey ran after Noel, packed with one powerful punch. Skarlet turned around, noticing Trey was coming right after Noel.

"Noel!?" Skarlet warned. Noel quickly turned around. She grabbed Trey's fists with only one hand. The ground started shaking a little. "What was that? What just happened?"

Noel let go of Trey's hand. Trey stared into Noel's eyes. Looking into those sinister look, Trey became intimidated. He ran back to his girlfriend, no longer wanting to hurt Noel. He became afraid of Noel. "Okay, Skarlet, let's keep going!" Noel insisted. The two kept moving forward to their homes. Sarah didn't give up just yet. She ordered the boys to attack Noel.

Unfortunately for her, none of the boys wanted to face against Noel. Soon after, Trey chased after Noel. He wanted to honestly apologized to her. Noel can their auras slowly calming down. His aura was filled with forgiveness. Noel stopped for a moment.

After that event, Trey was dumped by his girlfriend, Sarah. But fortunately for him, he was able to find a new love interest. That was Noel. Noel and Skarlet went separate ways to their homes. Once she was all alone, Trey took the chance to walk with Noel. "Hey, Noel!"

"Hi, uh?" Noel greeted, but she didn't know him. Her only friends were Rocky, Skarlet, and Ging. She hasn't talk to anybody else.

"My name is Trey Grouper!" he introduced himself to Noel. Noel recognized him as the boy who tried attacking her. But, Noel forgave him. "So, Noel, I've seen you walked with Kotaro a lot. But I was wondering if you and him are in a couple by any chance?"

Noel's face turned into a skarlet color. "N-No! Of course, we're not. He's my uh.....friend?"

"I see," Trey responded. He turned around while walking backwards. Noel could hear him say, "Yes". She wondered why he said 'yes', but she tried ignoring it for now. At last, she arrived at her home. "So this is your home? Well, I'll see you on the exams then!" Trey walked all the way back home. Noel smiled, watching him peacefully walking to his home. He waved his hands as he was walking far away from her. Noel waved her hand back at him.

"Good luck, both of you! I hope you'll pass the exam as well!" Noel replied, shouting through the whole neighborhood. She hoped he heard her voice as he was walking really far away from her. Noel went inside Tou's house. She went to study for the exams tomorrow. She studied much harder than before. When she went inside the room, she noticed someone was inside her room. "I know you're there, Yuuki. Please don't come in my room without my permission." Noel said. Yuuki Nohara appeared in front of Noel. He was in her bed.

"I'm impressed of what you've done with those idiotic humans! Your sensing skills has even improved as well," Yuuki praised. "Besides that, did you sensed that power?"

Noel nodded her head. During when Sarah ordered the boys to attack Noel, Noel sensed a dark aura inside of Sarah. It was a power that Noel wasn't able to explain at all. "What was that aura?"

"She has a small fragments of the Dark One," Yuuki answered. Noel had no idea what Yuuki was talking about. She never heard anything about the Dark One. "The Dark One is a powerful aura, consumed by the darkness."

Noel wondered why people were being consumed by the darkness. She believed every human had light inside of them. "Noel? Do you know why the Legends tell everyone to stay away from the Outside World?" Yuuki asked. Noel shrugged, not knowing the actual answer.

"It's not because it's forbidden or anything else like that. All of those rules were simply lies for the actual truth..."

"The truth?" Noel replied in curiosity. She had no idea the Legends were lying the whole entire time about the Outside World. She wondered what the truth was.

"The truth is that the Outside World, majority of the native people living here in this world, is consumed by the darkness. They all have the Dark One's power, and soon the people who native to our world will soon join these people," Yuuki explained. "That's the reason why I became a part of the Legends because I hold the power to create boundaries. Both the Outside World and Densetsu used to connect together, but soon they separated from each other. The Shrine of the Gods is the key that holds between light and dark, and if it is destroyed, Densetsu and the Outside World will become one once more, and we cannot let that happen!" he added. Noel was shocked to hear the truth about the Outside World. She couldn't stop thinking about Tou.

Hearing the truth from Yuuki, Noel guessed Tou was also consumed by the darkness as well. Everyone she knew, was completely consumed by the darkness. Yuuki knew Noel was a bit worried about Tou. He watched Noel and Tou the whole entire time, seeing their bond grow little by little. "Not all humans in the Outside World is consumed by the Dark One though. Those humans who learned to love will never be consumed by the darkness."

Noel finally understood about the Dark One. "Lord Yuuki, is there a way where we could stop the Dark One?" Noel asked. She felt a bit desperate. Tou was all she could think about. She couldn't afford having him be consumed by the darkness.

"Of course, there is a way.....we kill the one who holds the Dark One, the one who infected everyone with the Dark One!" Yuuki answered. "Though, we aren't sure who is the one who holds the Dark One!"

Noel felt a bit upset for not knowing who the Dark One was. She was a bit worried if there was actually someone who planned on destroying the Shrine of the Gods. She hoped that day will never come. "Now with that out of the way, how's this world?"

"It's great, Yuuki! I have an exam tomorrow, so I won't be visiting Densetsu for a while." Noel answered.

"Exam? What's an exam?" Yuuki wondered. He had never heard anything about exams. He was intrigued how Noel was quickly learning everything about the other world, Earth.

Noel laughed for a moment. "Exam is a test of what we have been learning these past few days. Since I came to school so late, it might be a little difficult for me, but somehow, I already know the answers." Noel explained. Yuuki gave Noel a leer. He squinted his eyes. He was jealous how smart she could be. She may be much smarter than him. Suddenly, another person next to Yuuki. It was a girl in a dress with nine-tails. Noel wondered who that girl was. "Hmm? Yuuki, who's that?" Noel asked. She pointed at the kitsune.

"Oh, her? Her name is Kyūryu. She's my shikigami." Yuuki clarified. Noel was shocked. She didn't know Yuuki had a shikigami. She wondered when he choose that kitsune as his shikigami. Noel finally remembered who Kyūryu was. Kyūryu was that kitsune with Tou and the others when Noel was getting married by Joe. "Say hi, Kyūryu. This is Noel, a friend of mine!" Yu said.

Kyūryu bowed. "Hello, my name is Kyūryu. It's so nice to meet you, Noel." Noel waved her hand, smiling at Kyūryu. "I heard that you're in love with Tou? Is that true?" Kyūryu wondered. Noel gasped. She wondered how Kyūryu knew that. "Yuuki told me, and it's pretty obvious you love him."

Noel frowned. Kyūryu was right. There was no point of hiding it. "Yeah, I do like him....." She looked through the windows. "No, I actually love him! How can I ever repay him when he saved me from getting married? He's really something special!"

"Well, Noel, you've grown so much! I bet Yumeji will be proud of you!" Yuuki praised. Noel missed Yumeji so much. She hasn't seen Yumeji in years, but she knew Yumeji was doing fine. Yumeji and Noel were students of Yuuki. The two always fought together as partners, never leaving each other's side behind. "I'll be heading back to Densetsu now!" Yuuki created a portal for himself and Kyūryu.

He gave Kyūryu a grin. Kyūryu didn't like that grin of his. She didn't know what he was planning to do. He touched the bottom of her chin. Kyūryu started blushing. It looked like he was aiming for a kiss towards Kyūryu's lips. Kyūryu was fallen into a trance, just by staring into his purple eyes. His face was getting closer to Kyūryu's. Kyūryu quickly fainted. She closed her eyes almost immediately. She didn't want to touch his lips. She knew immediately he was going in for the kiss in the lips.

He giggled. Kyūryu opened her eyes. She didn't barely touched his lips. She sighed with relief, "What was that for, Lord Yuuki?" He looked away, continuously laughing. Hmph, love is so easy just to fool, Yuuki thought. They both went back to Densetsu. Yuuki was curious about Densetsu, mostly curious about Seika's pet, Tori. He couldn't even find her because she lived in a subterranean area which made it quite difficult to find.

"Kyūryu, I want you to find Shin. Let him guide you to Seika's mansion, and stop this incident!" Yuuki ordered. Kyūryu nodded her head. "Go!" Kyūryu flew towards the Shrine, where she'll find Shin. Shin was staying in the Shrine of the Gods for one day. What is this next incident? How truly powerful is Seika? How powerful is her mind-reading? Will it be able to defeat the Shrine Maiden of the Gods, Maya?

-----

Oh Noel, you're a beloved character by my readers! They seem to enjoy you, so I dedicate this chapter to those who are Noel fans! If you guys want more Noel, I'll get onto it! Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment behind, it would mean so much for me! Love you all Noel fans, Ryu out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 143 17
Densetsu: The world which exists quietly beside ours, separated by a mystical border. A utopia where humans and other beings- such as fairies, monste...
8.3K 607 32
【COMPLETED】 ✞✖✞✖✞✖✞✖✞✖✞✖✞✖✞✖✞✖✞✖✞✖✞ Akane had just moved to Kyoto and her brand new school, Mikajike High School. She has had a personal secret that...
161 12 6
It is just another night for a mischievous kitsune trying to lure her next victim into a well-rehearsed trap. But on this ordinary night, she meets t...
20.8K 671 11
After the unfortunate accident, Y/n L/n is now reincarnated into another world with the Ten Shadows cursed technique. The journey in another world wi...