Unforgettable Promise {comple...

Autorstwa CeruleanBlues

...."I’ll come back for you, after all, no matter how many years we are separated from each other, I’ll alway... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter eight: other scene
Author's Note: clarifications and further notices
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve: other scene
Chapter twelve: main scene
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty (part 1)
Chapter thirty (part 2)
Chapter thirty-one
Epilogue
Raine's Letter

Chapter one

23.9K 535 29
Autorstwa CeruleanBlues

Here's Chapter one!!!

Hope you enjoy!

Don't forget to comment and vote!!!

Dear Miss Sausa,

Good day!

I have been notified by one of our Executive Committee that you be recommended to apply as the Assistant Executive of the CEO of our company, Knight Enterprise. I know that having an important position as stated will be too much of high expection, especially you being a recent graduate from college. Though you need not worry about it since someone will be assisting to train you for this appropriate occupation.

Hope you would accept this job.

 Yours truly,

Alexander S. Moore

Executive Head of Human Resource Department

Knight Enterprise

+RAINE’S POV+

I looked again what was written on the paper.

This must be a fraud. Someone’s just playing tricks on me.

“Yeah right, someone’s playing a trick on you and you fell for it”, my other mind told me.

“I didn’t fall for it,” I talked back.

“Then how come you came to this place huh?”

I was currently in the room where I am going to be interviewed.

I was more than surprised that right after my graduation, my mother gave me a letter she received from the mailbox. When I opened the letter and read, my first thought was that it was just a trick and someone’s just playing a game with me.

Who would recommend me, a recently graduate student from college, to become an Executive Assistant?

For anyone who’s desperate to have a job will surely accept this offer but not me.

Oh no, I wouldn’t accept this offer especially this actually stung my pride. Yes, I have my pride, my dignity, my—

“Geez, we get that already,” my other mind interrupted. “Enough with the drama.”

I scowled to myself.

“Scowling to yourself won’t do you any good since I’m you and your me,” my other mind taunted

Stupid other mind.

“You do realized that I know what you think before saying since I’m inside your mind?”

“Just shut up!” I said, frustrated that I have to argue my mind when its just me.

“Miss Sausa?” a voice came from my back.

I turned to see a man in his late 20s in company suit. “Yes?”

I prayed that he didn’t notice me arguing to myself or else he’ll think I’m crazy talking to myself for no reason.

“My name is Alexander S. Moore, Executive Head for the Human Resource Department,” he said while he offered his hand.

Thank the merciful heavens that he didn’t notice!

“My name is Lorraine Sausa, a recent graduate of Psychology,” I said as I took his hand to shake it.

“Before I tell you about the details of your job—

There was a ringing of a phone. Obviously, it wasn’t mine since I put it in silent mode and my pocket would have vibrated. It must be Mr. Moore’s phone.

“Excuse me for a moment,” he said as he went to a corner of the room.

I took the oppurtunity to study my surroundings. From the looks of the place, it was definitely all in high class quality and no doubt expensive materials too. This is an amiable place to work especially when you got to work the most popular and leading company. A person would have to grab the chances if someone would offer them a job espceially if given a high position in the company.

At first, I couldn’t believe that I was offered a job and thought that does Knight Enterprise even exist?

Well, it does.

Knight Enterprise definitely exist and its real.

Still, I couldn’t stop myself thinking that this was too good to be true and I’m just dreaming.

“Yet, this is no dream princess,” my other mind decided to bother me.

“Its you again and by the way thanks for arguing with me a while ago that I was almost certain that Mr. Moore would think that I’m a crazy person for talking to myself.”

“The pleasure is all mine,” my other mind replied with pride.

I sighed to myself.

At least this couldn’t get any further embarassment.

Mr. Moore came back from his coversation and stood infront of me.

“As I was saying before, your job being the assistant of the CEO would be a big responsibility especially you’ll also be dealing whatever responsibility the CEO has and further, you are always to do whatever he asks you to do,” Mr. Moore explained.

I nodded.

“And you’ll first be interviewed for further information.”

“Will you be the one to interview me?” I asked knowing that since he was the Head of Human Resources, he was the one who’ll be interviewing me.

“Actually, I’m not going to be the one who’ll interview Miss Sausa,” he responded.

“Then who?”

“The call I had minutes ago was from the CEO—

Then it hit me before he could finish his sentence. It wasn’t difficult for me to put the pieces together.

“… personally know you himself,”

No way! This must be a joke.

“So he’ll be the one doing the interview,” Mr. Moore finished.

“You will not be the one to interview me since—

He cut me off by saying, “Mr. Knight himself will interview you personally. I mean the CEO of Knight Enterprise.”

 *    **    ***    ****     *****

 “You must be Miss Lorraine Sausa my new assistant.”

I jerked my head from the book I was reading and stared at the man who went in.

So this must be my boss a.k.a CEO of Knight Enterprise.

I don’t know why I wasn’t nervous now not like before Mr. Moore told me that the one who will interview me will be the CEO himself. What a brave souls I was not being nervous that the CEO will be doing the interview.

I was expecting that my boss would be some old, bald and bulging belly who would soon be retiring, but I wasn’t prepared that what I thought was different. He wasn’t what I expect him to be: Broad shoulders that was muscular built, his poise was firmed and perfect, around 6 feet in height, he must be in his late 20s like Mr. Moore and—Dear Heavens!— he was handsome as sin!

I immediately stood up to greet him when he stopped me.

“Never mind standing in my account since we will not be standing in doing the interview,” he said as he sat on his big chair and while I was sitting over from the other side between the table.

“My name is Tyrell Knight, owner and successor of my father’s company, Knight Enterprise.”

“Yes, I'm Lorraine Sausa, a recent graduate from Psychology,” I introduced myself for confirmation.

“So tell me about yourself Miss Sausa personally,” he asked.

“Well, to start off I’m 21 years old. I’m the only child of my family, I can play the guitar, I love to shop for the latest fashion, I’m hook into reading books and I also write some novels and—

“Miss Sausa,” he interrupted me.

“Yes?”

“I told you to tell me personally about yourself. What you are telling me right now are some basic information that I know from your resume.”

But didn’t he just ask me to tell him about myself personally?

And right now, that’s what I’ve been doing so what else do I need to tell.

I continued to stare at him as if I want him to elaborate.

He smiled at me and I think I’m going to faint right on spot after noticing he has a dimple on his right cheek.

“When I said I want to know about you personally, I meant answers to these questions like: Do you have someone in relationship with or a boyfriend? Are fond in eating sweets? Why did you took up psychology?...”

I wasn’t listening to his questions anymore. I was paying more attention to his handsome face. If this gorgeous and hot man will be my boss then I’m willing to work everyday, 24/7 just to see him.

Of course, as long as he treats me fairly.

“… Do you still keep your virtue?”

The last question snapped me out from my little fantasy.

Did he just ask if my virtue still intact?

Now why would he ask such personal question?

Didn't he just said that he wanted to know PERSONALLY about you? That also includes your sex life duh?, my other mind said.

Well that was way too personal!!!

Of course, my virtue is still intact. I’m saving it for my husband on my wedding night!

“Miss Sausa?”

My cheeks turned red as I faced him.

“I… ah, well… sir,” I stammered knowing I was having a hard time telling him that I was still a virgin.

Well who wouldn’t be?

“Well?” he prodded.

What an insufferable boss he is!!!

“Its still safe with me sir,” I whispered and lowered my head as I felt my whole body turning red from embarrassment in admitting to my boss.

“Good.”

I jerked my head back to see him smiling triumphantly.

“You can start working with me tommorrow.”

TEASER:

I was busy working on the paperworks that was to be submitted before the the deadline and formulate a plan on how to get the file from the Marketing Department less than half an hour, that I did not notice that he was already leaning by my table.

“Miss Sausa make a reservation for two at Palm Beach Resort for the weekend.”

“Yes, sir,” I responded still working on the papers.

“I wish to spend my evening with someone to warm my bed after a week of work.”

“Yes, sir.”

“And I want you to be that someone to warm my bed.”

“Yes, sir.”

Question: Well, now, the above teaser was a bit startling but, what do you really think happened?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

737 19 28
His(POV): Shitt!! I love her! But what the heck is wrong with me? It's so good to fall for someone, but... what if she loves someone else? Or my brot...
Falling Autorstwa Amber C.

Krótkie Opowiadania

2K 52 13
※COMPLETED STORY※ What could possibly happen when you reunite with your brother's childhood befriend after a very long time? Should you be falling to...
13.9K 864 72
"ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘....." ★★★ AARYANSH × ISH...
469K 12.5K 43
They say opposites attract, very true in their case. She loved him, he hated her He didn't want to be around her, she wanted to spend eternity with...