Lucy's Harem (Editing In Prog...

By oikawasites

In Fairy Tail High, Lucy Heartfilia is a new transfer student and eventually became popular. She is a beautif... More

~CHAPTER 1~
Author's note
~CHAPTER 2~
~CHAPTER 3~
~CHAPTER 4~
~CHAPTER 5~
SORRY
~SPECIAL CHAPTER~
~SPECIAL CHAPTER~
~CHAPTER 8~
~CHAPTER 9~
author note
~CHAPTER 10~
~CHAPTER 11~
VOTES
~CHAPTER 12~
~SPECIAL CHAPTER~
~CHAPTER 14~
~CHAPTER 15~
~CHAPTER 16~
~CHAPTER 17~
~CHAPTER 18~
~SPECIAL CHAPTER~
~CHAPTER 20~
~CHAPTER 21~
~SPECIAL CHAPTER~
~CHAPTER 23~
~CHAPTER 24~
VOTES
~CHAPTER 25~
SORRY AGAIN
~CHAPTER 26~
this is for real
~Chapter 27~

VOTES

1.8K 49 116
By oikawasites

Hey guys! I'm back and continuing with the votes. And also, I would want to suggest some back up stories like Gale or Miraxus. Do suggest some ship stories so it won't be so boring just writing about Lucy and the guys.

Jellal- 32

Natsu-30

Gray-29

Rogue -25

Sting-23

Loke-23

So that's it for the votes. Jellal is on the lead now! What will happen? Who will Lucy be with? Who is her destiny Boyfriend. Well, you are never gonna know that after a 100 episodes! Now let us start with the suggestions that I have in my mind right now.

Bickslow and Lissana.

Bisca and Alzack.

Cana and Bacus.

Evergreen and Elfman.

Wendy and Romeo.

And that is all I have in my mind right now. If there is anything else in you guys' mind then don't be shy to share it! Thanks for the votes and thousand views again guys! I really appreciate it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 494 28
Welcome to Fairy Tail high, where the students are insane but the teachers are psychopaths. Here, you will learn how to use your magic right, and bec...
168K 3K 40
Lucy Heartfilia is just a normal girl in high school. She is just like any other girl in this school, but her life is over the top crazy. She has a H...
1.5K 33 8
After deep consideration Lucy Heartfilia decides to temporarily leave Fairy Tail and train. She is sick of being saved and wants to improve her magic...
121K 3.2K 11
Lucy Heartfilia is the new nerd at Fairy Tail Academy. Natsu Dragneel, rich and the captain of the basketball team, is the most popular guy in the sc...