For A Reason {Mark Sloan} - C...

Oleh runninginfear

" According to Greek Mythology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs, and a head with two... Lebih Banyak

one::
two::
four::
five::
six::
seven::
eight::
nine::
ten::
eleven::
twelve::
thirteen::
fourteen::
fifteen::
sixteen::
seventeen::
eighteen::
Life is short.
nineteen ::
twenty::
twenty one::
twenty two::
twenty three::
twenty four::
twenty five:::
twenty six:::
twenty seven:::
twenty eight :::
twenty nine:::
thirty :::
thirty one:::
thirty two:::
thirty three:::
thirty four:::
thirty five:::
thirty six:::
thirty seven:::
thirty eight:::
thirty nine:::
forty:::
forty one:::
forty two:::
forty three:::
forty four:::
forty five:::
forty six:::
forty seven:::
THANK YOU
forty eight:::
forty nine:::
fifty::::
fifty one::::
fifty two::::
fifty three::::
fifty four::::
fifty five:::::
fifty six::::
fifty seven::::
fifty eight:::::
fifty nine::::
The End.

three::

14.5K 226 35
Oleh runninginfear

Hey guys, sorry to start this chapter off with me talking to you but I'm introducing something cool this chapter, well at least I think it's kinda cool. Anyway I don't know about y'all but I like listening to music while I read so I'm gonna attach a link for the song(s) for each chapter and whenever you see this symbol, ⌲, that means to play the song. If you don't like to read and listen to music at the same time, then you can just ignore them. Thanks guys, enjoy! And please let me know what you think of this or if you have any suggestions! :)

※ ※ ※

I had been working at the hospital for almost a month and a half now and it was going great. I had become pretty good friends with some of the interns and everyone at the hospital was really nice. 

"Meredith? George? Izzie?" I called, entering Meredith's house.

George and Izzie had moved in with Meredith, and I occasionally would stop by in the morning before we would go to the hospital since we all carpooled , and when I said occasionally, this is like the second time I've gotten up early enough to stop by.

"George hurry up!" I heard Izzie shout from upstairs, "What are you even doing in there?"

I went upstairs and saw Izzie leaning against the bathroom door, "George honestly, what the hell are you doing?"

"Uhm it's private," George said, with a hint of embarrassment 

"Oh, oh god, uh, I'm sorry, take your time!" Izzie said, a little disgusted.

"George, do you really think this is the time to do that?" I asked.

"It's not, no I'm not doing that!" George yelled.

"George it's okay it's healthy," Izzie said.

"I have a girlfriend!" George shouted.

"George I think imaginary friends are for like five year olds," I said, "But I mean, whatever makes you happy."

"She's real!" he shouted.

"Okay, well I need to borrow Meredith's flat iron, and my hair already takes long enough with out George being a little shit," I said, taking a bobby pin out of my purse.

"What are you doing with that?" Izzie asked.

"Picking the lock," I said.

"Where'd you learn to do that?" Izzie asked.

"I grew up with three brothers who were always causing some sort of trouble," I said, unbending the bobby pin.

As I opened the door I heard a loud, high-pitched scream. In response, I screamed.

George was sitting on the toilet seat, naked, reading a magazine.

"George what the fuck is wrong with your penis!" I screamed.

Izzie walked in and laughed. "George? Rashes, Hives, and Skin Eruptions?" She read off the magazine, George was holding to his crotch.

"What the hell is happening?" Meredith  asked, walking into the bathroom.

"George has a sick dick!" I shouted.

«»

"George you're in for a treat, I have loads of STD jokes," I said popping bread into the toaster.

George groaned and let his head fall down on the table.

"George do you know whats worse than lobsters on your piano? Crabs on your organs!" I said, pouring the last of the milk into my bowl with cereal, "Hey Mer, you're gonna need more milk."

"Why do I always let you eat when you come over? Don't you have food at your house?" Meredith asked annoyed.

"I do, I made french toast before I came over, it was fucking amazing! Honestly that sounds pretty good. Do you have any eggs?" I asked, my toast popping out of the toaster.

"Stay away from my eggs!" Meredith shouted.

"Alright fine. No french toast," I sighed and buttered my toast.

"George do you know why you shouldn't eat your girlfriend's peas?" I asked sitting at the table, "Because they're herpes. Get it, her peas, herpes?"

"Yes I get it," George said.

"George you're gonna have to tell your girlfriend," Izzie said.

George moaned, "Aww shit, I didn't think of that."

"George I got the perfect way," I said through a mouth full of food, "Roses are red, Violets are blue, I have an STD, now so do you. Oh oh! I've got an even better one! I saw it on an episode of spongebob!"

"What the hell?" Izzie said, with a confused look.

"He got a cake for someone that said, 'Sorry for the scabies.' Who could refuse a cake like that?"

"I'm not doing either of those, enough with the jokes," George said getting angry and red.

"Good morning," Shepherd said, entering the kitchen.

"This morning just keeps getting even more interesting," I said biting down the rest of my now cold, soggy, toast.

"Who ate all the bread?" Shepherd asked, holding up an empty bag.

"Who do you think?" Meredith asked, getting up to fill her coffee.

"Brandy?" Shepherd asked.

"Guilty as charged!" I said, putting my hands above my head.

«»

  ⌲

"Quit fucking riding my ass!" I yelled, honking my horn, looking in the rear view mirror at the old saturn who was in quite the hurry.

"Just pull over," George said.

"George this is why you're sitting in the front, so you can't be a back street driver, you control the music, and the music only! You have the most important job, and you're letting Izzie and I down," I said honking the horn again.

It was an average day in Seattle, the streets were full of cranky, crazy drivers rushing to work, and of course it was raining, like it did 90% of the time in Seattle.

"Oh my god!" I yelled.

"What! What's wrong?" George asked, freaking out

"Turn it up! I love this song!" I said, dancing in my seat.

"Geez okay," George said turning it up, "Pay attention to the road, you're gonna kill us!"

"No, I'm a great driver," I said, smiling.

"It's questionable," Izzie said.

"Am I more than you bargained for yet? I've been dying to tell you anything you want to hear!" I yelled more than sang, "Louder George!"

"You're gonna blow your speakers," George said, turning the music up higher.

"It's worth it for this song!" I said, nodding my head to the beat.

"Izzie?" George turned around to look in the back seat.

I heard a loud snoring noise, "Is she sleeping?"

"Yeah," George said, he grabbed a tennis ball off the floor of my truck, "Why do you have this?"

"I went on a date, a horrible date, I don't wanna talk about it," I said, turning red.

George laughed, "Why? What happened?"

"I tripped and fell into the net," I said quietly.

"I thought my dates were embarrassing," George said.

"Hey I'm not the one who has syphilis!"

George gave me a look.

"You got nothing on me now!" I said smiling evilly.

George turned around and threw the ball lightly at Izzie, "Wake up!"

"Yes!" Izzie said, jumping and waking up, "Uf sorry guys, I'm just so tired, try having a room next to Mer and dreamy boy."

"Oh god, no, no," George said.

"I don't even live there and I can still hear it at night," I said, cringing.

"Why can't he just bring Mer to his house?" George asked.

"Maybe he lives with his grandparents," I said.

※ ※ ※

Part 2/? of these slideshow thingys and also a big thanks for reading!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
517K 17.9K 163
Life has a funny way of humbling you. Knocking you down and for a while just to keep you there. No one prepares you for the hardships you will face...
1.3M 34K 98
❝I'm not going anywhere, because you're the one.❞ She was the fall he had always desired. He was the warmth she never knew she needed. They were love...
Static Oleh LunarWolf

Fiksi Penggemar

1.6M 27.2K 156
Fresh from a divorce from Plastic Surgeon Mark Sloan, Sky Rivers finds a new start at Seattle Grace Memorial Hospital. But the past eventually catche...