Aaron X reader: Not alone

By Spnlover18

Since a lot of people have requested X Aaron on my other X reader, I thought I'd make this. Enjoy. Takes plac... More

Another day of school
Protector of the Weak
Why?
Refugee
A walk in the park
The Queen and King of Talents
Safe and Happy
A job
You again!
Friend, please
New city, new apartment, new life
Welcome to the real world. It sucks.
Kawaii~Chan's ship!
A box of candy
Me, F/N?
Yes. No. Yes.
Sick
A celebration throughout the world
The end
A/N
A/N....again
A/N once more
Happy Epilogue
A/N (no spoilers)

Sad Epilogue

648 22 97
By Spnlover18

A/N almost done the other one.

It's been six years since Aaron and I got married. We have a little baby named Patrick, a two year old named Peter AKA Pete, and a three year old named Josh. I love them dearly. Aaron is such a great father to them. It warms my heart too see them so happy together. Nursing is easy and my work is very considerate that I have kids. One day Aaron came home looking horrible. I was sitting at the dinner table, getting ready to feed Patrick.

"Josh, would you take Pete outside to play? I'll be out after I give Patrick some dinner." I said.

"Ok mommy. Daddy, will you play with us later?" Josh asked. Aaron smiled sweetly at Josh, even with bags under his eyes.

"I will. Let me help mommy first and get some dinner." Aaron said. Josh smiled and grabbed Pete's hand.

"YAY! LET'S GO PETEY!!!!" Josh ran out with little Pete running after him. I put Patrick's bottle in his mouth. Aaron sat on the opposite end of the table and put his head in his arms.

"What happened, A/N/N?" I asked.

"I got to move cause of my job if I want keep it in one week." He said, his voice muffled cause of his arms.

"You know we'll move anywhere for you. The boys will need some time to get ready. We'll work this out," I said. Aaron picked his head up and smiled at me.

"This is why I love you."

We decided for Aaron to move to the house first while I got the boys ready and sent over stuff, gradually, so Aaron could set it all up. Today was finally the day the boys and I drove there. it was on a street called Mystreet. Weird. Aaron got everything ready so the boys would feel a little better. It was a nice house. Aaron even had dinner for us after the long ride. He even fed Patrick for me. I was so tired when I got there the that after I put the boys to bed, I went to bed.

"Hey, Aaron? I'm going to bed. Love you." I said, poking my head into the living room. Aaron got up and gave me a kiss on the head. Guess he was tired too, cause he usually kisses me on the lips.

"Love you to, F/N." He said. Huh. He usually gives me a pet name. Must be a long week for him. I found a small, purple gem in the bed. That's weird. Maybe it came off something? I'm too tired to care. I snuggle into the sheets and fall asleep.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

We've been here for a few weeks. I hate all the people from high school being on this street, at first. It was great to see Kawaii~Chan. She and Katelyn live together. (A/N for the fanfic, they don't live with Aph. Let's say she lives with Lucinda, ok?) The boys, Garroth, Dante, Laurence, and Travis, are nice. Zane apologized for being such a douche. His words, but I always thought that. I also meet this cool girl named Nicole. She doesn't live on Mystreet, but I met her though Katelyn.

I had dropped the kids off at school today. Patrick was at a daycare, since no one could watch him last minute. Aaron was at work, while I was running a few tasks, since I got off today. Aaron didn't know, but I hadn't until before I left. I finished buying some clothes and whatnot for the kids. They all seem to grow so fast. I pulled up into the drive way and say the door was slightly open. I was nervous. I pulled out a can of pepper spray, New York taught me to never leave without one, and went in. I saw Aphmau and Aaron making out. She was on the couch, laying down, with Aaron on top of her. I didn't need to be smart to know what they where going to do next. Tears spilled out of my eyes.  I threw my wedding ring to the ground and ran out of the house.

I started my car and dove away. I saw Aaron come out of the house. I drove and found myself at Nicole's house. I knocked on her door. She answered and her hands went to her mouth when she saw my red, puffy eyes. She gave me a hug and led me inside. I told her all about what I saw.

"What about your boys?" She asked.

"OMI MY BOYS!!!!! I HAVE TO GET THEM!!!" I ran to my car and drove to get Josh and Pete from school. When I get there, a teacher tells me Aaron picked them up. I thank her and go to Patrick's daycare. They, also, tell me that Aaron picked my baby up. It starts to rain really hard. I huff and decide to stay at Nicole's for a bit. I don't want Patrick to get sick.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

I finally can go after a week. I stop at Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan's first because I asked if they could be backup, if I needed them. They said yes. Today was kinda cool, so I had a F/C hoodie on. (A/N hehe Hoodie. Funny enough, I found a coupon for cheesecake. Hopefully they don't arrive) I saw Josh and Pete in the yard, playing from a distance. I hadn't made it to the house yet. Neither looked happy. What killed me the most was Patrick in Aphmau's arms. He was being fussy. I saw Aaron come out with a big smile on his face as he helped Aphmau. Little Josh looked up and saw me walking down the street. He smiled.

"Daddy, can I walk down the street?" Josh asked.

"Stay off the road and you can." Aaron replied, not even looking at my angel. Josh got up and ran to me. I knelt down and held my arms open. He jumped into them.

"Mommy!! Daddy keeps tells us that that mean lady is you. She has your ring. Patrick won't stop crying. I miss you." He says. I want to sob at those words.

"I'll get you guys out of there. I promise. Do my a favor, get that mean lady and Daddy away so I can get Patrick and your and Pete's things. OK?" I asked. I know it's a lot, but this kid is really smart.

"OK. I will mommy." He says.

"I love you, peanut." He smiles at me.

"I love you too, mommy." He lets go and runs off. I knock at Zane's door. He answers. (A/N the prefect song came on for this!!)

"F/N? What are you doing here? I thought you hated me?" He says.

"I strongly dislike you. Help me help my kids and I won't strongly dislike you." I say. He nods

"Ok." He agrees.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!" I say. After ten minutes, I heard Aphmau and Aaron yelling after Josh. I leave Zane's house and go to mine. I see Pete looking out of the open door.

"Mama!" He says. I run to him and hug him.

"Wanna leave?" I ask. He smiles.

"YA YA YA!!" He says. I let out a laugh.

"Let's get ready." I pick him and gather his stuff. I get Josh and Patrick's too. Patrick stops crying soon as he is in my arms. I smile. I have three backpacks on my shoulders. As I'm leaving the house, Aaron and Aphmau are returning with a yelling Josh.

"What are you doing with my kids?" Aphmau asks.

"You're kids? They are mine. Aaron, I want my kids and a divorce." I say. He nods. Aphmau scoffs.

"Fine. Take the brats." She says.

"They aren't brats for nice people." I say. Her face gets red. Aaron places Josh on the ground. Josh runs over to me and hugs my leg.

"Take care of the kids. We'll talk about later. Come over in ten minutes." Aaron says. I nod.

"Let's go to Auntie Katelyn and Auntie Kawaii~Chan's house, 'k kids?" I ask my babies.

"Let's go mommy." Josh says. We walk past the......couple and down to Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan's house. They are so happy to see each other. Katelyn holds Patrick while Kawaii~Chan brings Pete and Josh to the kitchen, so they can get cookies. I sat next to Katelyn.

"I have to talk to Aaron about the divorce. I don't want to take the boys away from this place, but I am gonna move. I can't stay in that house." I whisper to her. I place my head in my hands.

"Jeffory has a house up for sale next to him. It's not that far and you two can take turns to watch the kids. I believe Abby is only a year or two older than Josh." She says.

"That will work, I believe. Take care of the kids for a while. I'm gonna talk to Aaron and check out the house." I whisper.

"Will do. If he gives you problem, tell me." I nod and hug her. I say bye to my babies and Leave to go to the house.I knock on the door.

"Come in." I hear. I open the door.

"Let's get this over with." I say as I enter. Aaron comes over, without a shirt on. He closes the door by reaching over my shoulder, so we are very close. I give him my best bitch face. He backs up and heads to the kitchen. I follow.

"Listen. I am really sorry I did that to you. I had no right-" He starts.

"Damn right." I say.

"But I want to make things right." He says. He picks me up and pins me against the wall. I push him away.

"NO!!! YOU CHEATED ON ME AND EVEN GAVE HER MY RING!!!! I DON'T WANT MY BOYS TO GROW UP WITH A SLUT FATHER LIKE I DID!! THEY HATE HER AND SO DO I! I HATE YOU TOO!!! I'D RATHER MARRY GENE!! STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!! I AM COMING BACK FOR ALL OF MY BOYS' AND MY STUFF. THAT IS THE LAST TIME I'LL WILLINGLY BE IN THIS HOUSE. I'LL SEE YOU AT THE COURT HOUSE!" He grabs my arm and pulls me close to him. I struggle to pull away.

"Come on~ We can make it work, Babe. It won't be a problem~ I can forget Aphmau, and have the life you want. That's what I want~ Isn't it want you want to~?"

"Not like this!" I growl. He locks lips with me, I struggle to get out of his grip. He stops kissing me.

"Don't you want it to be like it once was?" He asks.

"Never with you!" Anger flashes across his face. He lets go.

"Fine! I don't want to be with a suicidal person who cuts herself and has daddy issues."

"I haven't for years! I am not suicidal anymore, because, unlike you, I have people who like me for more than my body!" I stormed out of the house after that. I am never, ever forgiving him.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

We moved into the house by Jeffory. Everyone helped the boys and I move in. Even Zane. He can't apologize enough, it seems. Every chance he gets, he says he's sorry. I forgive him. I doubt I'll remarry. The only love I have is for my boys and Mr. and Mrs. McHugh. I take the boys to see them a lot, since they are getting old and it's easier for them. The boys call them Pappy and Gam-Gam. It's so cute. Aaron hasn't shown his face anywhere, which I love. Jeffory is a father figure for them, since he is so close. I help Jeffory out with girl stuff when Katelyn isn't around. I have become a sort of motherly figure to Abby. Maybe leaving Aaron was the best thing  I could have done for the boys. They don't miss him. It's so hard to trust new people. I don't break down my walls for anyone expect the boys and their grandparents. I try to give the boys a nice life I never had. Years ago, I would have ending my life cause of Aaron. Now I see that I should never. It isn't the answer. Never believe it is and be strong. Things get better, even if life seems like it wants to beat you up and tear you down. Be strong and never give up.

The end
I hope I met your expectations.
See you next book, my turtles.

~Spnlover18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.8K 54
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
307K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
14.9K 514 47
โ•ฐโ”€โ–ธ โ›you know that i've been thinking about you, lately?โœ - หห‹ disclaimer หŠหŽ - โœŽ i ๐๐จ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ own any of the characters mentioned, (besides) you...
267K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."