Drogheda | Book 1

Av xBlueAvenue

Drogheda (Dra-ha-da). Emma Swan, a freshman in college, has just started attending "Drogheda Institution of F... Mer

1. Diamond in the Rough
2. Out For Coffee
3. First Day Of School
4. Anger, Lust, and Caring
5. Always Protecting
6. Friendly Dinner
7. Cold Drogheda
8. Uncertain Feelings
9. Family And A Lost Girl
10. Nothing More, Nothing Less
11. Our Story Starts Here
12. Breaking Point
13. Recovery, Discharge, and Comfort
14. Worried About You
15. Heartache
16. Into Darkness Or Light?
17. Home Alas
18. A Christmas Wish
19. Verklempt And Abience
20. Alharaca
21. Date Night
22. Forgiveness Asked For
23. A Secret Illness
24. Transferring To London
25. Confidential Information
26. Good Days
27. Worsening Stature
28. Infernal Joy
29. Welcome Home
30. Jones To The Rescue
31. Uncommon Love
32. Right Answer, What Question?
33. "Annual Family Beach Day"
34. Moving Wonders
35. Finding Lost Treasures
36. Drunken Mistakes
37. Drapetomani and Cingulomania
38. A Little Push
39. Happy To Be Home
40. Ruining Moments
41. Visiting Hours
42. Opening Up
43. Blast To The Future
44. Books Ahoy!
45. Damsel In Distress
46. Comforting A Sorrowful Princess
47. Jealousy Flares
48. Talking Things Over
49. Loving Connection and Brothers Generosity
50. Date Night
51. Dreams Of A Alternative Reality
52. Embarrassing Moments
53. Facing It Together
54. Pushed Away By The One You Love Most
55. Gone
56. Five Or Nothing
57. Positive Or Negative
58. Happier Than Can Be
59. Tears Of Joy, Or Tears Of Fear
60. I.C.U.
61. Depressed Emotions
62. Attempt Number...
63. Reunion
64. Shattered Anxiety
65. Love, Home, Names
66. Lies
67. Heartache, Heartbreak, Heartbeat
68. Heart Drug
69. Hospital Visits
70. Recovery
71. Planning
72. Hopeful Flutters
73. Eitilte
74. Nua-Eabhrac
75. Panic Disorder
76. Iontas thaisme
77. Aftermath Proposal
78. Happily Home
79. Tá tú Fucking leathcheann
80. Mistake After Mistake
81. Complications?
83. Home Again
84. Break In
85. Family
86. Crawling Into My Arms
87. Raised The Right Way?
88. Songs Of The Broken
89. Star Photography
90. A Night Alone
91. Dream turned Nightmare
92. Liam Jones, Injured, Coma
93. Intimate Relationship
94. A Death In The Family
95. Awakening
Second Book (has been out)
NEW BOOK!!!
250K

82. Our (Not) So Perfect Family

2.7K 151 123
Av xBlueAvenue

Emma's POV

I wake up in a dizzy state. "Hey. Sweetheart." I hear a familiar voice say. I look to my right and see Killian looking at me with a big smile. "How are you feeling?" He strokes my hair.

"Where's the baby?" I ask groggily. "Is the baby okay?" I try to open my eyes a bit more.

"Would you like to meet our daughter?" He smiles and bites his lips.

"Our daughter?" I sit up with a groan. He stands up from his chair and walks to a small bed. He picks up a little baby wrapped in a pink blanket. He smiles and coos to her. She wiggles around in his arms. His family walks in.

"Ah! You're awake."Brennan says smiling. "You're daughter is beautiful." He walks to Killian and smiles at her. "Hello, little one."

"Come on, guys, let me see her." I laugh. Killian smiles and walks to me. I hold my arms out. He sets a tiny baby in my arms. "Hi," I smile. It brings tears to my eyes. "You are beautiful." She grabs my finger in her tiny hand. I smile and slowly rock her. She starts to cry. "Shh," I rock her. "There, there, it's okay." I say gently. She opens her eyes and I see the most beautiful blue. "She has your eyes." I look up at Killian.

"What do ya know, she does." He smiles. I look back at her. "Emma?" I look up.

"Hmm?"

"You need to rest." He strokes my hair.

"No, no, I'm fine." The doctor walks in. Everyone leaves and the nurses show me how to breastfeed her correctly. Killian happily watches us, not fazed a bit. "You're not grossed out?" I ask.

"No, why would I be?"

"Most guys are." I shrug.

"Well, I'm not most guys." He smiles.

_

I finish feeding her and my eyes start to become heavy. "Let me take her, love." He holds out his hands.

"No, no, I'm good." I say sleepily. He gives me his 'are you serious look'. I roll my eyes and hand her too him. I lay down and watch him walk around the room, slowing rocking her. He smiles at her. His parents walk in.

"Hey, you two." They smile. Killian returns it. "May I hold my granddaughter?" Brennan asks. Killian nods, placing her in his arms. "I'm proud of you, Killian."

"Thank you, Papa." He smiles.

"Now, she only needs a name." He sighs, looking between us.

"We haven't exactly talked about that yet." He scratches his neck.

"What? why?"

"It's... uh... complicated." He sighs.

"How complicated can it be-"

"We've been separated for almost six months." I but in. Killian looks down.

"What!?" He looks between us. "Why? What happened?"

"I don't think that's any of your business.? I say.

"You're right, it's not, but can't you two figure it out, for your daughter sake?" He says, almost begging.

"I don't think it's going to work out." I look at Killian. His eyes are full of tears. I look down and play with my fingers.

"Oh," he says sadly. "I hope you find peace in what you've done." He says angrily. He places our daughter in her bed and walks out. Killian does the same.

"You foolish girl." Evie spits. She follows them. Tears roll down my cheek as I feel like I've lost the only family I've ever known. I lay down on my side so my back is facing the door, and silently cry.

_

I hear the door creek open. "Swan?" I hear Killian's voice. "Can we talk, please?" He sits in the chair. "Emma, please look at me." He puts his hand on my shoulder.

"No, no, I can't." I cry.

"Emma, please tell me what I did." He begs. "I just wanted to give you two the world, and I know that I can't, so please, why are you still pulling away from me?" I turn on my back.

"Because you've broken my heart too many times and I can't take another."

"Emma, please don't take my daughter from me."

"I told you, you can see her whenever you want."

"Swan, please just forgive me. I'll do anything." He begs in tears. I keep quiet. "Please, Emma."

"I think you should go." I say quietly.

"Emma," he cries.

"Go. Say goodbye and leave. You can come back tomorrow to see her."

"Oh, okay," he wipes away his tears. "I'll see you tomorrow then." He goes to our daughter and kisses her head. "Good night, darling." He whispers to her. "Oh, Swan?" He says by the door. "It's just an idea, but I was thinking Colleen." He walks away.

"Colleen," I whisper. She starts to cry. I get up carefully and pick her up. "Oh, oh, oh," I smile down at her as I slowly rock her. "Shh, shh, shh," I coo and walk around the room. "Is Mommy's baby hungry?" I coo and smile.

"Ma'am," I look up. "We can take her now." I look down at her and hold her a bit closer. "Don't worry, she'll be perfectly fine. We're going to run some tests and put her to bed. The first twenty-four hours are extremely important and we need to monitor her, just to make sure she's perfectly healthy. And after that you can take her home." She smiles.

"Um, okay, she's a bit hungry right now."

"Okay, you feed her. After you're done press the call buttun and I'll come get her, okay?" She says sweetly.

"Okay, thank you." She nods and leaves. I feed her and lay back. I press the button for the nurse to come get her. The nurse walks in. I carefully place her in her arms. "Are you sure she'll be okay?" I say hesitantly.

"I swear, she will be fine." She chuckles. "But I must say, your daughter is beautiful."

"Thank you." I smile.

"I mean that. She's the most beautiful baby I've seen in years." She smiles.

"Thanks."

"Now, I'll bring her back as soon as you wake up, okay?"

"Alright." She smiles and walks out. I lay down and slowly fall asleep.

_

I slowly open my eyes and see a man standing in my room. He turns around. Killian. He has our baby in his arms. He gives a faint smile. "So I was thinking that maybe we could discuss her name?" He sits down.

"Uh, sure." I sit up.

"Would you like to hold her?" I nod. He places her in my arms. She's wide awake. "So... do you hsve any name's that you like?"

"Well, I like Colin-"

"For a girl?" He asks.

"Yeah, I think it's cute for a girl. And I also like Colleen." He smiles. "How about Colleen Colin Swan-Jones?"

"That's quite a mouth full." He chuckles. "But it's perfect. I love it." He looks down to our newborn.

"And maybe we could call her by her middle name?"

"It's perfect." He smiles.

"Look, I don't want you to be mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you, love, I'm mad at myself." He gives a weak smile. "I'm sorry I couldn't be everything you wanted... everything you deserved."

"Killian, you are so much more than I deserve." I take his hand. "I love you, and a part of me always will. Like I said before, you can come visit us in London any time, we don't need to go through all the court stuff. I want her to have a relationship with you and I hope you feel the same."

"I want nothing more than to have a relationship with her. I'm her father and I only want what's best. She's your daughter as much as mine and I respect your decision, but that doesn't mean I won't try and stop you from leaving." He places his hand on her head. His eyes catch my ring. I look down to it. I carefully take it off.

"Here," I hold it out. "Thank you for showing me what love felt like, real love. I will always be grateful for that." His eyes fill with tears. I see Liam by the door.

"No, keep it, it's yours." He puts it in the palm of my hand and closes my fingers around it. He kisses my hand. "I gave it to you and only you. This ring is yours, and no matter if we're together or not, it will always remind you of what you could have had. With me. We could've been a family. Instead we're just as broken as when we met, possibly even more." He stands up. He kisses my head and then Colin's. "I'm going to go get us some food." He walks out. Liam follows.

Killian's POV

"Are you alright, Killian?" Liam asks, placing his hand on my shoulder. I back against the wall and slide down it. I keep my head in my hands as he sits next to me. "She'll come around, brother." He tries to encourage me. "They always do. Red and I have had our fair share of disagreements, but look at us now, we're happier than ever. Just give her a few days and you'll have her back in your bed in no time." He nudges my arm.

"The last thing on my mind right now is sex, Liam." I snap. "I'm sorry, I'm just so confused. She won't let me back in but she won't even let me try to show her how much I love her. It's like talking to a brick wall. How am I supposed to break down that wall if she won't let me?" I rub my eyes.

"Then you walk right through it."

"How am I supposed to do that?" I say frustrated.

"Put in words how much you miss her. Put all your feelings down onto a piece of paper, and do what you do best, write a song." He smiles. "It will work. Emma's the sentimental type and i think if she heard it, she would come running back. Look, all I'm trying to say is that you both need each other, and I think that she's just been hurt too many times. She doesn't want to be put through it again, and have the risk of enduring a broken heart, especially now that you have a daughter."

"I don't want to loose her." I tear up. "I can't. Not again. If she goes to London, then I'll never be able to win her back. I have to get her back before she leaves."

"Then do it. If anyone can make Emma Swan happy, it's you. Your daughter needs her father as much as she needs her mother-"

"Colleen." I smile. "Colleen Colin Swan-Jones."

"Wow, that's a mouth full.' I chuckle. "It's beautiful." He smiles. "A beautiful name for a beautiful lady." Emma walks out of the room and leans against the door frame with Colin in her arms.

"Thought you were going to get food." She smiles.

"Well, I was until Liam here, came up to me and insisted that we talk."I joke.

"Oh! So that's how you want to play is it, brother?" He asks.

"Aye, it is." I laugh. Emma giggles and Colin starts to fuss.

"Oh, oh," she smiles. "So traumatizing isn't it?" She giggles. "There both just big idiots who don't pay attention when you're trying to sleep, huh?" She rocks her. I walk to both of them. I take her small hand. She grips my finger and holds it close to her chest. She immediately clams down and falls back asleep. I smile and kiss her head.

"I'll be right back with food." I say to Emma, and walk down to the cafeteria. I walk back and into Emma's room. I see Liam holding Colin, slowly rocking her. "Here you are, love." I set a tray of food in her lap she smiles gratefully. I sit in the chair next to the bed and eat my food. I watch Liam and Colin. I smile the slightest bit. "Have any tips, Liam?" I chuckle.

"Well, don't expect any sleep, have lots and lots of dippers, and make sure she gets to bed on time." He laughs. Emma smiles.

"How's Portia?" Emma asks.

"She's doing great. Red and Tia are both doing great. Speaking of the devil." Ruby walks in with Tia. I stand up and take Tia from her.

"Thank you. She is so heavy." She laughs. "Hey, babe." She pecks Liam's lips. "Awww!" She squeals. "She's absolutely beautiful." She looks down to Colin. "Hi there, little one." She smiles. "Have you picked a name for baby Jones?"

"Colleen." I smile and look to Emma.

"Colleen Colin Swan-Jones."

"Aww! I love that."

"But we just call her Colin."

"Well, hi there, Colin." She smiles. She starts to cry. "Uh, looks like someone wants Mommy." Liam hands her back to Emma. She slowly rocks her as we talk to Liam. Portia starts to play with the necklace around my neck. I smile down at her. "Tia, is that yours?" Ruby puts her hands on her hips, playing with her daughter. Tia giggles.

"Just like her mother." I smile. She scowls at me. I chuckle. Liam starts making funny faces, making Tia giggle. She buries her face in my shoulder. I turn her around. Liam holds out his hands, asking to pick her up. She turns right around and holds onto me. We all laugh. Liam has a very unamused face. He scowls at Ruby.

"Sorry, babe, but that was funny." She laughs. Tia giggles. "Looks like Killian stole your daughter." He scowls at me. I roll my eyes.

"I have nothing to do with this." I say in defence.

"Mmm hmm,"

"Believe what you want, brother, but that was entirely her." Tia rubs her eyes. Red picks her up. She cradles her and rocks her to sleep. I turn to Emma as she softly whispers to Colin. I smile at my new born daughter.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

40.5K 2.9K 40
Emma Swan works at a bakery near her old apartment. Then one day, she gets fired. Unable to afford her apartment, she goes searching for a new job. K...
159K 9.2K 38
Emma Swan is a young woman married to a rich and important entrepreneur of Los Angeles. Although they live with all the luxuries of the world, their...
68.8K 3.2K 34
Emma Swan (21) is a college student who is very smart and pursued by most men in school. Killian Jones (25) is a new professor who is very bright and...
68.6K 2.8K 49
Student/teacher story (captain swan) Not everything in Emma's life is certain but what happens when she meets her math teacher, can he keep his prom...