Love of my Life - ON HOLD -

By GabbyCannariato

Blaine was your average teenage gay boy. He went to Dalton, a no tolerance for bullying school, and in fact h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 ( *FLASHBACK #1* )

Chapter 19

380 20 0
By GabbyCannariato

( EXTRA Note - I just added this chapter to refresh everyones memory.. Cause sometimes people forget about what happened in past chapters, and plus some of it sorta explains some stuff.. Like why Jason wasn't in The Warblers chapter where Blaine got in. All of it is in order! And plus at the end is some extra sentences of what Blaine and Jason reacted as.. So you can read on now! Enjoy <3 kLaInErS <3 )

I was at home, laying on my bed. Staring at the ceiling, as the rain hit the glass window.

My eyes closed tight suddenly, and I thought about what Kurt asked me again.

Will you be my Boyfriend..

Just thinking, about Kurt again and what happened.. It made me want to cry all over again. But, instantly there was a light knock on the door. I got up slowly, and stared at the floor. My hair was a curly mess, and my glasses were damp from all the crying I had done. I quickly, cleaned them and put them back on. I looked up, as the door opened, slowly. Jason walked in, with a frown on his face. I frowned, and looked at the window. He sighed, and took a seat next to me on the bed. 

"Hey Blaine.. How are you doing with everything?" He asked, sympathetically.

I scoffed, and answered rudely back.

"Well, I don't know let me think.. I'm angry. Sad. Astonished.. Maybe.. Maybe I should be happy! Maybe, I should go to some gay bar and have sex with some crazy psycho killer that I don't know and, just forget about EVERYTHING. And mean while, your gonna be off with some slut flirting with her at the movie theatre. WATCHING as I cry in sorror, because I AM the reason my boyfriend Kurt is in the frickin hospital!? Everything is a real simple short story isn't it Jason?" 

Jason's frown went into a straight line, and he stared at the ground, rubbing his fingers together a bit. I sighed, and stared at him. He had been crying recently.. I could tell. I apoligized, and he looked back at me again.

"Its fine. Your right. You have every right in the world, you be upset with me. I told you I'd be here but intead, I decided to leave all over again. Especially, while you and Kurt are having problems and issues. And you NEED me.. You needed an older brother, and a mom to be there fo you. To tell you Kurt's gonna be fine. And that, Sebastian is just some bitch who needs to back off. I'm honestly angry at myself too. Everyone is." He muttered, putting his hand through his night sky black hair. 

I smiled a bit, and just hugged him. He seemed surprised, and kinda squealed since I was hugging him tightly. But, after he and I laughed and he hugged me back. I frowned, again as soon as our arms unlocked and we broke apart. We both just sat there plainly, staring at the floor. I then, looked at him and noticed something weird.. Something I hadn't seen in such a long time.

He was wearing a green t-shirt, light blue denim skinny jeans, red high cut sneakers, and a gold chain necklace. He wasn't wearing any black eye liner, or white foundation.. No ear piercings. Or black choker necklace. No leather jackets. Or black at all..

He for once in all this time looked like he was really back. Course, he still had a nose piercing though.. I thought it looked kinda cool on his still though. 

"Blaine.. Are you gonna really be alright though? You and him have gone through a lot. I can tell.. You can tell me anything. You know that. Right?" He explained to me, in a calm and gentle voice.

I nodded.

"You know I haven't seen you with curly hair, major acne and, those glasses since like.. 5th,6th grade. Something going around and I don't know about it?"

I chuckled, and stared into his silvery blue eyes. I didn't even remember the last time I actually, WORE these glasses. I mean, I remember my curly locks, and pimples. But, I haven't worn these glasses in quite a while. Since I changed, I guess.

"No.. To be honest with you I completely broke down once something happened with Kurt's heart monitor. I panicked and ran out of the hospital.. I don't get why but I instantly just put on my glasses. My hair was in curls and all the makeup was coming off anyways.. I felt like I was letting everything out finally. Jason. I love Kurt. I love him with ALL of my heart.." I mumbled. 

Then, I began for the rest of the night explained to him EVERYTHING.

The day I met Kurt.

When I learned Kurt got pushed out of his old school.

The day I found out Kurt sang.

When I thought about whether Sebastian was gay.

When I thought about if Sebastian loved me.

When  I first heard Kurt's voice.

When Sebastian pranked Kurt.

When I missed my audition for The Warblers.

When I went out with Kurt for our first coffee.

When I first told Kurt about Jason.

When I learned about Kurt's family.

When Kurt convinced me he'd get me back in The Warblers.

The first time I cried in front of Kurt.

The first time I actually hugged Kurt.

The day I walked to school with Kurt.

When I passed out in front of Kurt.

When Kurt panicked about what happened during us walking to school.

The first time I saw Kurt cry.

When Sebastian scared me half to death by tricking me.

When I freaked out at Kurt.

When I found out Kurt and Sebastian were BOTH the leaders of The Warblers.

When I texted Kurt to tell him about me being gay and into him.

When Sebastian Kurt and me hanged out at the Lima Beanz.

When Sebastian made it official that he loved Kurt and not me.

When I embarrassed myself with Sebastian and Kurt.

When I told Kurt I was gay.

When I found out Kurt was gay too.

When I told Kurt I loved him ever since I met him.

When Kurt told me he loved me too.

When I cancelled my date with Kurt because of what happened with mom.

When Kurt first saw Jason.

When Kurt almost saw what I used to look like.

When Kurt and I FIRST kissed.

When I backed away from Kurt and told him to go.

When I texted Kurt a whole apology.

When I asked Kurt out to a movie.

When Kurt and I left Sebastian out of our little DATE for once.

When I was in every single class with Kurt.

When I figured out The Warblers plans for regionals.

When Kurt stood up to Alex the leader of The Warblers.

When me and Kurt sang together for the first time ever.

When I got back into The Warblers BECAUSE of Kurt.

When I slept over at Kurt's house the day before our DATE.

Kissing Kurt for the second time.

Making out with Kurt for the FIRST time.

When I first got horny with Kurt but backed off.

Making sure Kurt never saw the real me.

The morning I almost ran out of time to change.

The moment I saw how fashion obsessed Kurt was.

The moment I figured out Kurt told his dad, brother, and best friends about me.

The minute I noticed how sweet and sensitive Kurt really was with me.

When I first thought I really had a chance to be Kurt's ACTUAL boyfriend.

When Kurt told me why he was really at Dalton.

The second I promised Kurt that I loved him and that I would NEVER hurt him.

When me and Kurt sang to eachother while walking.

When I went clothes shopping with Kurt.

The moment I realised I had once bullied Kurt in 8th grade.

Noticing how long I had been in my fantasy land.

Seeing how worried Kurt was.

Seeing Sebastian kissing Kurt.

Punching Sebastian out of all my jealousy.

Kurt freaking out at me because of what I did.

Seeing Kurt cry because of me.

Kurt hating me.

Kurt walking away.

The moment I screamed out in frustration.

Getting drunk out of anger.

Sending the wrong text to Kurt.

Realising Kurt was in the hospital.

Noticing EVERYTHING was my fault.

Seeing Kurt injured terribly.

Kurt asking ME to be HIS boyfriend.

Apoligizing for yelling at me.

When Kurt showed me how much he loved me.

When I maked out with Kurt at the wrong time.

When Kurt went into a seizure because of me.

When I heard them saying they had to do surgery or he wouldn't make it.

When I panicked and ran out.

The minute I screamed to the world how much I loved Kurt.

Singing to myself how sorry I was.

And now I was here with, Jason.

"God Blaine.. I'm so sorry I wasn't here now.. I won't leave your side ever again." He promised, hugging me as I buried my face into his shoulder crying my heart out.

Continue Reading