My special mate

By _Amar_

A soon-to-be-eighteen years old werewolf Ariel Meltem lost her parents when she was kid. Her only family left... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 28

2.2K 94 22
By _Amar_

*Picture of Reece*

>Luke Pov<

"Are you guys ok?" I asked. "Yes, Alpha" Shawn replied "Only Flynn and percy got hurt." "Send them to pack house for treatment and gather everyone else" I said and he nodded, walking away.

"Alpha Luke" Reece said . "Are you alright?" I asked nodding towards his shoulder. "Yes, I am okay. Thanks for your help. You came on time" he said. "I'm glad we were able to help" I told him.

When we reached Firewood pack, We immediately started fighting. Rouges , along with few hunters were already here. Not many pack members were there. But now the fight is over.

"But how did you know about the fight?" He questioned. "We didn't. El saw it" I said. "What?" He asked confused. "Its a long story , I'll tell you later." I said. "Is your pack ready to leave? It is better for you all to stay with us". I suggested. "Yes. Thank you. Our houses are burnt so we needed a place to stay anyway." He said.

"Okay. We will leave now. Get everything..." I was cut off by the sound of howl.

"Is that..?"

"El!" I shouted and started running towards the direction of the howl. That was a very painful cry, full of anger. Something must have happened. I should have not left her alone.

"Where is she?" Blair asked sprinting beside me. "She went to save the pack members. The ones who are hiding in cave." I explained. "Cave? Yeah, That's where are my pack members are hidden. What's going on? Are they ok?" Reese asked. "El will not let anything happen to them. Where is this cave?." I asked. "Follow me" Reece said leading the way.

------------------------------------------------

"Alpha Ryan is in emergency room now. Doctors are still trying to heal him but Ariel is making it hard to do so." Mathew said. "She will not calm down until Ryan is fine." I said.

"Luke" Gabriella said running into my arms. I felt at ease with her. "Are you okay? I heard Alpha was hurt and thought something happened to you" Gabriella muttered. "I'm fine Gabby. Alpha Ryan is hurt." I said. "How? What happened?" She asked

"When we reached the cave.."

Ariel was ripping the head of hunters. Her eyes were glowing and blood dripped down her mouth. Clearly, her wolf took over her. A girl was talking to her when we reached.

"Alpha!" Conner shouted. Ryan was lying limp on the ground, covered in blood. He has been shot. As Conner moved towards Ryan, El growled at him. She stood in front of her mate.

"No, Conner. Her wolf took over her. She won't allow you to go near Alpha Ryan. She thinks you will harm him." Blair explained. "But he is hurt.." Conner said." Yes, she is not allowing anyone near her. " that girl said.

"You?" Blair said. "My name is Sarah and I'm a doctor." She introduced. "Oh. Nice to meet you. Lets calm her down first then we can go near her." She said. "Ok"

"Reece" a women called. She looks like the luna. "Mom" Reece said hugging her.

"Are you alright ?"

"Yes. We all are fine."

"What happened?"

"They both came to us and said that hunters are going to reach the cave so we should leave. When we came out, we realized that Rose was not with us. So Ariel went inside again to bring Rose. Then suddenly the hunters came out of nowhere and shot that man." She explained pointing towards Ryan.

"El." Blair called. El growled at her. "Relax El. We are your friends " I tried calming her down. "Ryan is hurt. He needs to be taken to doctor." I said calmly moving towards her. She slowly growled. "El. I'm your brother. Let me take Alpha Ryan to hospital." Conner said . She crouched in front of Ryan. "El. If we don't hurry up , he can die. You don't want that right? Lets go El. We won't come near him. We won't hurt him." I said raising my hands in surrender.

"... And after lot of explaining she allowed Sarah to treat Ryan."

"I hope he is fine."

"Yeah. Me too. Lets go see what is happening." And we made our way to the pack hospital.

Growls.

Screams.

"El!" Blair shouted. "Hold her" Shawn shouted. A few fighters were trying to hold El down. She was now in her human form that made it easy to hold her. "What happened?" I questioned. "She got angry and started attacking doc." Blair said. "Why?" I asked. "While treating Alpha Ryan, she thought they hurt him."

"Give her sedative" I said to shawn. "No Luke!" Gabby said. "We have to. She is making things difficult. We have to concentrate on Ryan now."

Shawn took the sedative from doctor. As El thrashed in arms of them, Shawn injected the sedative making her go limp. "Take her to her room" and they carried her away. "I'll go with her" Gabby said and I nodded.

"Are you ok?" I asked doc. "Yes, Alpha." He replied holding his arm. "Please heal Ryan." I said. "We will try our best. Doctor Sarah already stopped the bleeding before he was brought here so the major work is done." He said . "Thank you" I said to Doctor Sarah. "It was my duty Alpha." She replied.

We all came outside. "Blair and Conner, you go ahead and take rest. I will stay here." I asked them. "No, alpha we are fine." Blair said. "Please Blair, you should rest."

"Okay. Call us when you need." And they went off. "Alpha Vander, you can take rest." I said. "Yes. We will leave now." He said and went along with Lexi. "Shawn, you can also go." I asked him. "No Alpha, I will stay here. You don't have to stay." He said.

"I'm fine. Did you see that everyone from Firestone pack got rooms?"

"Yes Alpha. They are taking rest. Alpha's son, Reece, wanted to meet you when you are free."

"Yes, I will meet him later."

------------------------------------------------

*Ariel's pov*

I woke up with pounding in my head. Why do I feel so tired? Looking around I found I was alone in Ryan's room. Where is he?

Pain

Scream

Gunshot

Suddenly I remember what happened. Was it a dream or reality?

I jumped out of my bed.

Door opened. "You are awake? Good good. I brought you food." Gabby said , coming in. "Where is Ryan?" I asked her. "Uhh he is.." She muttered.

"Gabby, please tell me where he is. We went to firestone pack, didn't we? Or was I dreaming? I can't remember what happened to him." I said.

"He is ok, El."

"Where is he? I have to see him." I said moving out of the door. "El wait." She said running after me. I sprinted out of the house. I need to see him. Following his scent I ran towards it.

Stopping in front of pack hospital, I knew something was wrong.

I ran inside.

"El!" Mathew said. I sprinted ignoring everyone. Climbing the stairs , I saw Luke standing in front of the door. "Are you ok?" He asked. "Where is Ryan? He is inside right?" I said. "Wait El. You can't go in." He said stopping me from going inside.

"Move luke!"

"Doctors said that no one is allowed to go in."

"I need to see him. RYAN!"

"He is unconscious "

"Is he ok? Please tell me"

"El, he is fine"

"You are lying. Move out of my way Luke. Let me go in."

Everyone came. Watching us. "El" someone said. "Don't stop me! I want to go in." I said pushing Luke. Using my power I pushed him out of my way.
Shawn , Mathew and few warriors ran towards me to stop me but I was already inside.

I stopped.

There lying on the bed was my Ryan. Pale and unconscious . It broke my heart. "Ryan" I whispered. My wolf whimpered looking at his mate in this condition.

"El" someone called. But only thing that was on my mind was Ryan. I could only concentrate on him. Was he ok? Is he hurt? Why is he still asleep?

"Ryan" I cried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7K 2K 26
After Layla is forced on a rip across the country to visit all of the packs in the U.S.A. a lot of unexpected things happens. She meets her mate for...
288K 9K 64
⭐Highest rank: #194 in Werewolf on 20/06/2020 ⭐#1 in projectwerwolves ⭐Featured in the @Werewolf profile under Werewolf Romance [Completed on: 13 Jul...
666K 17.3K 28
After her pack was killed by Rogues, Laura becomes a part of the Blue Moon Pack when the Alpha takes her in. When her Guardian Bond to the Alpha's da...
6.1K 388 22
He knows his mate is dead. He never met her but he knows. No wolf wants to be without their mate but young Alpha Bane has lost his before he could ev...