you're my Wonderwall

By Cliffordpoxemon

Allyssa is " the girl who grew up to fast" she has to take care of her little brother and put up with her dru... More

you're my Wonder wall
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27

chapter 20

60 4 0
By Cliffordpoxemon

Everyone is in complete shock. Disappointment written all over everyone's face, and Liam looks like he is about to cry his eyes out.

"Liam, why would you do that?" Eleanor walks up to him and looks at him with sorrow.

"You're going to have to help her, that baby is yours too" she says. Hugging him.

"I know, I don't know what I was thinking. I never imagined she would do what she did. And she didn't even tell me. I made a massive mistake" he says tears rolling down his cheeks.

"What are yeh gunna do now big boy?" Niall asks, putting his arm on Liam's shoulder.

"I don't know, I have to call her. Sophia... I don't even know what to tell her, I'm going to sound like an idiot" he says rubbing his face with his palms.

"Well just say the right thing, calmly. Just talk to her mate. Everything will be okay" Luke tries to calm Liam down. Eleanor walks away with her hands on her face, her 5-inch black boots clicking against the cold hard ground. She opens the balcony door to join Perrie.

Louis sits down on a chair next to Liam.

"Whatever happens, we'll be here through everything mate" Louis states with sorrow in his eyes.

Liam's POV:

"Well I'm going to talk to sophia tomorrow" I say, trying to take away the tears from my face. I walk into my bedroom. I fall back onto the bed with my face dug into my hands. By the time I'm done thinking about everything I fall asleep.

*Liam's dream*

"Liam, you are not coming anywhere near this baby! You lost any chances of that, when you fucking kicked me out of the hotel room... Leaving me to take a bus for 4 hours to the airport! And it just missed my flight for you. This is MY baby. Not yours, you go have fun touring around the world with your idiot friends. I don't want to be near you, just leave." Sophia cries.

"But sophia, c'mon. I'm sorry okay! But I didn't like the fact that you were making out with your ex. It's not right!" I cry, as I grab ahold of her arm.

"Liam, it hurts. I'm leaving. Just forget about me, and forget about this baby" she says as she runs away, her electric blue pumps barely touching the ground with each step.

*waking up*

"Liam, Liam!!" Eleanor yells, shaking my shoulder.

"You were crying, and sweating. I'm sorry. I didn't know what else to do" she says, her eyes looking as innocent as ever.

"It's okay, I'm- I'm just so confused" I state, sitting up. My elbows holding me up.

"I know Liam, you'll get through this. Wether she decides to accept your help or not" she says, sitting on the edge of the bed. I look out the window, it looks light, but not too light.

"But I want to help her! It hurts me to know that I might not be a part of it's life" I start feeling light headed.

"Yes I know love, well how about... We get ready and go for breakfast, and talk about it. And then both you and will call Sophia. Sound good?" She asks me.

"Okay, I guess" I respond getting up and grabbing my clothes from my luggage that's wide open on the floor.

Eleanor's POV:

I hate seeing him this way, because when Liam is upset everyone is upset. Hopefully sophia will understand, and I mean if she really was in-love with him, she would come back.

Thousands of thoughts run through my mind. I jump in the shower, shampoo my hair, with my all-time favorite shampoo, which smells like açai berry.

Rinse my body with dove soap. And after I'm done showering, I step out and change, almost falling on my butt.

"Eleanor, are you almost ready?" Liam knock on the door.

"Yes Liam, give me 5 minutes and I'll be ready" I shout through the door. I put on a pair of black studded shorts, and a Mickey Mouse sweater. I open the door and Liam is sitting at the table, all ready to go. I slip on my grey toms.

"Let's go!" I say as I open the door, and he holds it for me.

"Thanks" I say as we both walk out.

"So where to captain?" He questions. I honestly don't know where to eat here.

"Umm I'm not too sure, would you like to ask a concierge?" I imply, tying my hair up with a sparkly ribbon.

"Sure why not" he walks up to the lady in a red and white uniform, and she greets him kindly. I drift off into outer space not realizing that Liam has been calling me for the past minute.

"Well there's a Perkins not too far from here, but there also something called cracker-barrel. Which ever you like" he offers me. I have no clue what cracker-barrel is, so I just decide against it. Not wanting the food to settle badly when we're inside the park.

The drive is quiet, southern music playing faintly in the background. It seems almost awkward, and nothing. I mean nothing! Seems awkward with Liam. Arriving there is crazy, literally everyone who was in the restaurant somehow figured out it was us and we were surrounded by a sea of people.

"Maybe this wasn't the best idea!!" He shouts over all the screaming fans. It's way too early for this, and it's even worse because we haven't eaten anything.

"Maybe we should just buy a drink, and a doughnut... And just find somewhere lonely" I offer, Jesus did that sound creepy.

"By lonely, I mean quiet... You know so you can think" I correct my vivid sentence.

"Yeah it makes sense..." He says laughing. I'm happy I can make him smile, which means he's not entirely gone.

We pass to a Dunkin' doughnuts and even the cashier knows who he is.

"Hey aren't you that guy.... On my daughters walls..., uhh"

She says calmly and kindly. "Yeah, I'm Liam Payne. Nice to meet you love" he says shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you too sir, I'm Linda" she says handing him an ice tea and a brown paper bag.

"well thank you, goodbye. have a great day" He answers as we drive off.

"so where to next?" I ask, shoving my chocolate frosted doughnut in my mouth. "well we can just drive, and if we find somewhere then we're lucky" he smiles. "so what are you gunna do? Liam, you can't just not do anything" I say hesitanlty. I don't want to say the wrong thing, because when Liam get's upset it's a disaster. "honestly I just want to call her and get this over with. I'm terrified and the more I think about it, the more nervous I get" he states, I don't blame him. The more I think about it, the more I get nervous. "Okay, would you like me to give her the-?" i get interrupted by Liam's phone ringing. "it's her... jesus it's like she's physcic" he slides the button to answer.

"he-hello? Sophia??"

Liams POV:

"hello Liam, have you missed me?" I roll my eyes at her snoby remark. "a bit yes" I lie, i have to be as nice as possible. "oh- you have? i'm not suprised" oh my god shes obnoxious. "yeah- well there's uhh there's something i have to talk to you about" I say my voice shaking. "oh really? and what is that?" she answers, I can picture her pouting her lips. "yeah-- so umm it's a long story, but uh... I know-" i end it there. I'm such an idiot. Her voice gets shaky, and you can feel her nervousness through the phone. "about what?" she asks, her voice souning like she's about to cry. "about us, the- the baby" i look over at Eleanor, she's almost in tears. "oh- yeah... Liam i'm so sorry, i didn't know what to do... I didn't know what to tell you. I'm scared Liam" she cries and for a moment she sounds so innocent. For a moment i remember the Sophia that i fell in love with. "Listen Sophia this isn't your fault at all, well not entirely... i took part in it too. And i want to help you, we might even be able to try and make this family thing work!" I try and comfort her, by now she is bawling her eyes out and it hurts me to hear her like that. "those are tears of joy right love?" i ask a small laugh escaping my mouth. Eleanor smiling at me ' Your'e doing well' she mouths to me. "yes Liam they are. I'm so sorry, I love you" she tells me, I calm down just a bit at her soft words. "okay, Sophia. well I have to get back to everyone... I'll call you later" "okay bye Liam. Love you"

I hang up, and Eleanor gives me a big hug. "see! everything will be okay! I promise." she says as we pull out of the parking lot, i drive back to the hotel. "thank you, Eleanor. so much" "no problem, if you need anything nor anyone, i'm here." she says as we pull up into the hotel.

Nialls POV:

"How'd you sleep my love?" I ask Allyssa as she get's out of the shower. "i slept great, how about you?" she asks me, wrapping her arms around my neck, I rest my hands just above her waist. She stands on her tippy toes, pressing her lips against mine. "good, better if it was with you" i wink, and smirk. "Niall! here put a shirt on" she says throwing me my red polo shirt, her face turining into red rose bushes. "I'm only joking babe" I say laughing. I exchange my red polo with my favorite 5 seconds of summer tank top, i don't want to have a heart stroke in the middle of the fucking park! she slips on her red toms. which match perfectly with her red shorts and white v-neck.

"Are you guys ready!?!?" louis yells as he jumps on the bed. "yes! i can't wait! I haven't been there in forever" she says, i can't beleive she said that. you know considering the fact that she only went with her dad. "oh then we're going to have a blast. Zayn just got off the phone with Liam, him and Eleanor are on their way up. just give us 15 minutes and we'll leave, sound good?" he states. He reminds me of tigger from winnie the pooh, well his hyperness does. "sounds great" Ally replies, as she grabs my hand. Louis walks out of the room, and Ally get's her side bag. "Hey Allly, can i ask you a question" I stand up next to her in front of the mirror. Looking at both of us, I hug her from behind. "of course. what's up?" she puts on her bowtie earrings. "how are you so perfect?" i ask her, and she blushes. "Trust me Niall, i'm anything but that" she says so humble. i kiss her head, and she smiles. "but you are. your'e such a strong amazing girl" I swoon just thinking about her. oh my god! the fuck is wrong with me? I'm turning into a hopeless romantic. "you're the perfect one babe" She leaves my embrace and goes to the living room.

"shall we leave?" perrie asks, as she grabs zayn's hand. Eleanor hugging Louis, and I have my hand around Ally's waist. "oh gee... how lovely EVERYONE is in a relationship and i'm here looking like a potato" Harry exclaims. "yeah! it's alright, harry will you be my boyfriend?" Luke jokes and everyone laughs as we head out. The ride to disney world is fairly quick, and quiet. Arriving is a complete hassle, we get our own mono-rail cart to ride because of the exxagerated amount of fans there.

Ally's POV:

As we actually get inside the park, it's very emotional. It's nothing like what i remember of it. "where to first lads" Harry asks. "well i definitley want to ride splash and space mountain!" louis yells. "of course you do, you know i hate rollercoasters! you know what! me and my boyfriend shall stay down here while you guys go on all the rollercoasters you freaking want!" Harry says giving Luke a hug, and Luke nodding his head in agreement. "okay you scaredy cats, but by 1 o'clock everyone meet infront of the castle" zayn says, without anyone knowing why, we have to meet at 1. Everyone just agree's.

It's super hot and the lines are soo long. We get crowded a few times but security does a good job of keeping us distanced. Me, Niall,Harry, and Luke all go on the small rides first and then Niall convinces harry to go on thunder mountain. Which was the best expirience ever!! harry's reaction was hilarious. "see Niall! this is why i don't fucking go on rollercosaters! they're terrifying!! and now I made a fool out of myself for crying and having an anxiety attack!" Harry yells at Niall, but Niall can't stop laughing.

At exactly 1 we all meet at the castle, and there are a whole bunch of fans surrounding us. Zayn is on the stage thats on the castle. Everyone is super confused. "Perrie would you please come up here" he tells her, and she walks up the stairs. "sit right there" he tells her, motioning towards the throne.

"Perrie Louise Edwards, Ever scince the day that we met, i couldn't get you out of my head. there was just something about you. You were this gorgeous, madly talented girl that I fell head over heels for. I was shy at first but as i got to know you... you beame more and more perfect. I knew that I loved you, and i prayed that you would one day be mine. You have now been mine for quite some time, and i cherish everyday that i get to spned with you. I'm so greatful that I met someone as incredible as you, your'e my best friend, and i don't know what i'd do without you. When i was little, I always hoped that I could have a relationship like in the fairytales... yes I know it's girly but hey! anyways, I wanted to be able to have a family with the person I love, to grow old with that person. It took me a while to realize that YOU were that person. YOU are the one i want to be with for the rest of my life.... so will you, Perrie Louise Edwards to the honors of being my Cinderella?" Zayn kneels down, and perrie starts crying. The entire crowd cheering, by this point me and Eleanor are crying. "Of course prince charming, take me away to my castle?"

{sooo yeah tell me what you guys think. I know it's not the longest but it's something, I'll be updating Saturday if not Sunday. So yeah thank you guys love you 💕😘}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

963K 10.6K 58
Alex Styles is Harry Styles' sister. She's eighteen, and enjoying living on her own. Harry and the boys finally get a break from their never ending t...
1.4K 4 18
Annie Love is your average teenager. Annie and her friends move to London after highschool to puruse their dreams. Origianally from Oklahoma, the cha...
1.8M 30.4K 48
Louis Tomlinson is skittish about his sisters but when he offers his biological sister Sophia Tomlinson a tour around the world with One Direction he...
51.3K 712 58
Ally Tomlinson is, you guessed it, one of Louis Tomlinson's younger sisters. Growing up, they became best friends, barely spending any time apart. Si...