Dominant (Harry Styles)

By ziallbeauty

She looked down at the contract in front of her, thinking of only one thing: She wanted to be with him, no ma... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 15

170K 3K 2.1K
By ziallbeauty

Allison's P.O.V

I gasp quietly as he looks back up at the elevator door. How can he say that and not say anything else? He's really good at this. I hug onto my stuff tightly as I watch the numbers increase on the screen, when finally the 'PH' is on it. When we reach his floor the doors opens and he motions his arm in a way to say "You first" so I walk out and over to his door. He walks beside me and punches in his lock code into the door and it clicks and he opens it. Harry holds the door open for me and I walk in and stand in the hallway, not knowing where to go.

"What you standing here for?" He asks, walking up past me and into the living area. I follow him.

"I was waiting for you." I say, looking around at this massive place again, "I don't really know it that well."

"Oh, you will." He remarks, then snaps his head to look at me, "If you agree, that is."

"We'll see." I say, my lips turning into a smile. His lips perk up a little bit into a little smile.

"Yes, we will." He says and licks his bottom lip before turning his head back towards the front. My stomach tightens and my eyes run down his back down to his butt. I giggle to myself, he has such a slender frame, and a little butt! I want to touch it, but he doesn't want me to touch him. I sigh.

We walk into the kitchen and I place my stuff on the far end of the breakfast bar and take a seat on one of the stools. Harry walks around it and over to the fridge and opens it up.

"Any preference?" He asks, bending over slightly too look at the other shelf, he's so attractive even from behind.

"It doesn't matter." I reply, still staring at his backside. He turns and looks at me, obviously catching me staring and I look away, blushing. He turns around and shakes his head.

"Salad?" He asks, holding out a bowl. I scrunch my face up.

"I hate lettuce." I say, shaking my head no.

"You hate lettuce?" He asks me, I nod my head.

"Yeah?"

"Who just hates lettuce!" He mocks me, laughing. He looks so carefree when he laughs, and it makes me happy knowing he's laughing because of me. He bends back over and places the bowl in the sink.

"I do, it's too watery." I say, watching him pick out another container.

"Okay," He drags out as he pops open the lid and nods in appreciation, "Pizza?"

"Pizza?" I ask him again, I can't picture mister big shot Harry Styles eating a big slice of pizza. I don't like pizza at all, but he looks so hopeful.

"Sausage, green peppers, and extra cheese." He smiles, "Yes? No?"

"Sure, why not." I say and shrug my shoulders. He shoots me another dashing smile and walk over to the microwave and sets it in, He pushes a couple buttons on the front and it turns on and the light comes on.

"Anything to drink?" He asks, looking back at me.

"You pick, I don't care."

He turns and opens a cabinet, which is actually a wine bar. How strange, but cool! There must be at least over 20 different wines in there. He studies some and finally pulls one out. He grabs two wine glasses and pours some wine in each, he waltzes over and hands me one glass and he raises his glass to mine.

"To something new." He says, smirking. I blush.

"To something new," I clink his glass and take a sip of this wine. It's delicious! And chilled, even better. I take another sip and there's a beeping noise.

"Pizza." He says, almost forgetting we have food in the microwave. He grabs a towel that was hanging on the cupboard handle and takes the plate of pizza out of the microwave and places it in front of me. It smells so good, I can feel my mouth watering.

Harry sits down next to me and rips a paper towel from the wooden roll he has them on, or his housekeeper has them on. I grab my pizza and it's not too hot, so I bite into right away. It's heaven. I've never had green peppers on a pizza before, it's delicious! I swallow my bite and take a second one and put my pizza down, reaching for my glass of wine.

"So, do you have any brothers or sisters?" I ask Harry, my mouth somewhat full. He swallows his pizza and nods.

"Yeah, I have a sister." He answers.

"What's her name?" I ask him, he sighs.

"Gemma, and yes, she's older than me. She's 28." He says and drinks some of his wine.

"What about your parents?" I ask, my curiosity taking the best of me.

"My mom's name is Anne, and my dad's name is Robert. They live about 30 minutes away from here. My sister lives in London." He says and looks at me, "Why so curious?"

I shrug my shoulders and take another bite of pizza and swallow it, "I just want to know about you."

His eyes darken, "I'm nothing special."

"Well, that's just not true." I say quietly, and blush, "Do they know you do this...hobby?"

He frowns, "Hell no. My mother would have my head. I would never tell them."

"Oh." Of course dummy, why would he tell his mom he likes to beat woman??

"Enough questions about me, what about your family? I hear you say something about your father and a brother?" He asks, smiling at me, changing the subject.

"Yeah, my dad's name is Brian, he works as a construction worker and my brother's name is Andrew, he's 17, he's on his last year of high school this year." I say, picking a piece of sausage off of my pizza.

"Your mother?" He asks, I look up at him.

"Well, when I was born, she had gotten breast cancer, and we had thought it was gone. But when she had Andrew, it came back again. And it just.. It wasn't going good this time.. She died when I was 6." I say, sadly. Trying to remember my mother, "Her name is Jill, I used to have this necklace with her name on it, but Niall ruined it one time."

"Oh. I'm so sorry." He says, frowning, grabbing my hand and squeezing it, "And about your necklace, I'm sorry too. That's so fucked up."

"It's okay, really. She's my Guardian Angel now, so it's okay." I smile a little one, squeezing his hand back.

"Do you have a step-mother?" Harry asks, tilting his head.

"No, my dad never dated or seen anyone else after my mom died. I don't know why." I say, "Maybe my mom was all he ever wanted, he didn't need anyone else." I smile at the thought, though it makes me sad.

There's a buzzing sound that erupts on the table, Harry's blackberry. He frowns and his eyebrows crease as he picks it up.

"What?" He snaps into the phone.

I don't hear the other person talking as Harry sighs out loud. I grab my wine and take a drink and stare at the refrigerator in front of me.

"Barney, you said you would be able to fix this!" Harry yells into the phone, I look over at him and he looks at me.

"Hold on, Barney." He says, "I'll be right back, just a business deal I have to work out."

"It's okay, go. Figure it out." I smile. He does the same and gets up and walks out of the kitchen, leaving me alone to eat the rest of my pizza.

I'm sitting with my head on my hands and my elbows up on the table, staring at the sink now. The fridge got boring. It's been an hour since Harry has came out from wherever he is. Either he's sleeping, or this phone call was really that important. I find this very rude that he just left me sitting out here like this for an hour. He could have at least came out and told me he'd be long! It's almost 1 in the morning.

Screw this, I'm going to bed. If he wanted me to come over then he shouldn't have taken the phone call, no matter if it was business or not.... Look at me, I'm acting like I'm his girlfriend when I'm not. I'm not even his submissive yet. The thought of this saddens my mood even more now.

I get up and put the plate and wine glass in the sink. I grab my stuff that I brought and hold onto it while I walk down the hallway.

Part of me really wants to find Harry and see if everything is okay, but the other part of me is pissed off and annoyed at him for leaving me alone for an hour doing nothing. I walk up to his bedroom door and pause in front of it. Debating on whether I should sleep in there or just go to the bedroom I've been given. I love sleeping with Harry, but he doesn't. He doesn't like a lot things.

Sighing, I walk passed the door and into my bedroom. I turn on the light and the room is lit. It's not a bad room, but I'd rather be sleeping with Harry. I set my stuff down on the nightstand and pull the covers so I can get in. I shimmy out if my pants and fold then and set them on the nightstand as well. I get in the bed and grab my phone on top of the pile of stuff I brought. I turn the light on the stand off and my phone is the only source of light. I open up iBooks and start reading my book again as I fall asleep.

This is not how I pictured tonight at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 19 29
the boys reunion starts of questionable and confusing. Life throws at them unexpected hurdles, will this help Louis and Harry relationship?
48 11 11
Victoria meets Liam and Louis from 1D, but she had no idea how much it would change her life to agree to a one night stand and then meet the rest of...
1.7K 38 15
Her job was to make them say, "This has been One Direction." And she succeeded but what happens when everything she believed in are lies? All Rig...
335K 8.6K 27
❝You're such a fucking slut❞ ❝We'll see who's talking when you come back begging me to fuck you❞ WARNING: This story will include graphic sex scenes...