Dreams Woven Beautifully ✔️

By Jemialia9

➡Rank : #1 in Bollywood |#1 on SIDLIA| #84 on FanFiction Bollywood Gen-Next stars Sidharth Malhotra and Alia... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1 We Have Evolved
Chapter - 2 Premiere Night
Chapter -3 Feel The Air
Chapter - 4 Ain't We Crazy?
Chapter - 5 Will You?
Chapter - 6 Feelings,Party and More...
Chapter - 7 Whatsapp All the Way
Chapter - 8 We are Ready
Chapter - 9 Diwali At The Kapoor's
Chapter - 10 Life Is Busy
Chapter -11 Dinner Outing
Chapter -12 Irritating na ?
**!!New cover!!**
Chapter -13 Filmfare Awards
Chapter -14 Red Carpet
Chapter -16 Almost revealed ?
Chapter -17 The show must go on
Chapter -18 BEST ACTRESS
Chapter -19 Don't kid
Chapter - 20 Disturbance at it's best
Chapter - 21 Dare the Truth
Chapter - 22 Pranksters
Chapter - 23 Aashiqui friendzoned Varun
Chapter - 24 Something's burning
Chapter - 25 Bechaara Adi !
Grateful for my birthday love !
Chapter - 26 Nostalgia ft. Dharma
Chapter - 27 Malhotra Maze
Chapter - 28 My kind of cliched
Chapter - 29 Malhotra ki nikal padi !
Chapter - 30 Maybe we should DATE
Chapter - 31 Surprise, my Love!
Chapter - 32 Flames of Sparks
Chapter - 33 Mi Amor
Chapter - 34 Family chill'in
Chapter - 35 The Bhatt Tribe
Chapter - 36 Gang and their secret love revealed
Chapter - 37 Sneak Peek
Chapter - 38 Naya Saal Pyaar Mubarak !
Chapter - 39 Oh No !
Chapter - 40 Did I smell, burning ?
Chapter - 41 Under the Stars
Chapter - 42 Birthday, the Malhotra Way !
Chapter - 43 Arjun & Tia
Chapter - 44 Drug effects
Chapter - 45 How could you ?
Chapter - 46 A success and a loss
Chapter - 47 A Dream Team
Chapter - 48 I'd still love you
Chapter - 49 Selfless love is a blessing
Chapter - 50 Trouble in paradise
Chapter - 51 Daddy's Approval
Chapter - 52 Delhi Calling ...
Chapter - 53 Stay Away!
Sidlia Breakup + Hate + Should I continue ?
Chapter - 54 Darling Bahu
Chapter - 55 Laal Ishq
Chapter - 56 A night to remember
Chapter - 57 Hamari Adhoori Kahaani
Chapter - 58 Heart in a Storm
Chapter - 59 Time to say Goodbye
Chapter - 60 A phone call
Chapter - 61 HOME Part - I
Chapter - 61 HOME Part - II
Chapter - 62 R E U N I O N
Chapter - 63 The Colour of Love
Chapter - 64 The Night of Celebrations (I)
Celebrating 5 Years ~ Surprise Revealed!
Chapter 64 - Rooh ka raabta (II)
Chapter - 65 (I) Sidharth x Alia
Chapter - 65 (II) DREAMS WOVEN BEAUTIFULLY
E P I L O G U E
Q / A
Final Good bye <3

Chapter -15 There she comes

739 55 75
By Jemialia9

Can I scream a big Hallelujah!  ???

 Coz you guys are simply the BEST! I'm so emotional right now by the amount of love flooding and the number of amazing followers increasing. My wattpad family is getting bigger and brighter.

Effin #2k we have !!!!!!!! 

I love u all to the moon oceans stars mountains planets universe infinity and back:))) Thank u for all this love.

This chapter dedicated to the one's who support and read my work. And yes, you are one of them! Smile more ^.^ 

HAPPY READING ____

......................................................................

[Sid's P.O.V]

Was that she ? 

Alia ? 

I froze at my track staring wide eyed at her with my mouth hanging in a perfect O.

I blinked my eyes twice and even thrice and went on to pinch myself to make sure the visual that I saw was no bloody joke. 

Okay, pinching part did hurt.

It's freaking her !

My queen, my Alia !

I couldn't help but notice the grace with which she conducted herself. Be it the warming smile she flashed or the way she greeted the crazy media. That woman simply continues to charm one and all.

Is she headed to turn towards me ? Good Lord! 

Freaking hell! 

Damn It! I'm gonna faint for sure. 

Respected Heavenly Father,

I your very polite son want a favour from you today. Not that I disturb you everyday with my pleas. Just for this once,  please don't let me die when she nears my side. Probability would be me dead with the most reddened face ever! That would be so embarrassing.

Yours gratefully,

Smitten Malhotra ! *rip face glistens* 

Enough of my silly notion. Trust me, I never imagined or expected her to wear a sari for a red carpet trail. Not even in my wildest dreams. Now don't stare at me like that! I do dream about her, maybe twice. For the starter, she looked crazily gorgeous. 

The fabric completely draped her perfectly carved hips and accentuated her curves.

I should probably lodge a complaint against her. It's a crime to look this heavenly. 

Her hair was in a messy and cute little bun. Her face radiating like a moon. Every feature of hers came alive it felt. I got short of a perfect adjective to describe the goddess I just visioned. Now that brought me to a danger zone where my mind wandered over to the near future. She looked quite matured in terms of her look and dressing sense. That gave me a chance to fantasize us together, probably as a married couple of this industry. Attending the same function with just a difference. Both of us posing together for the paparazzi's and my hand holding her firm by her slender waist. Protecting her from everything.

Too good to be true.

Slowly but steadily, she made her way towards us, breaking my chain of thoughts. Well congratulations, my mind mocked within me. Ah, you guessed it well. It was not just me gaping over her appearance out there. Mr. Arjun Kapoor was very much  present! 

If anything, I want the earth to gulp his down for a moment. Because I expect to enjoy this moment of adoration only to myself. To stare at her, all ALONE !

[Fubu's P.O.V]

I seriously wanted the earth beneath me to gulp me down after I saw her. 

My angel! My princess descended like a true power Queen. She looked drop-dead gorgeous.

No kidding but I wasn't alone standing there staring at her. Sidharth was also there gawking at her! I mean couldn't he keep those stalker eyes shut and perhaps move away from the place ?

How my poor heart wished for myself and Alia to be together ... forever!

[Alia's P.O.V]

I walked upto them. Media went berserk seeing me arrive. I consciously smiled at them. Consciously because I felt two pair of orbs staring right through me. I looked aside to see Sid and Fubu standing, stopped in their tracks. I went towards them and snapped my fingers to geth them out of whatever situation they were trapped in.

"You guys okay ?" They shrugged themselves out of their trance as if waking up from their dream chain. "Uh..huh....umm yeahh..we are fine!" spoke Sid still giving me those amusing looks. 

"Ya Als! Hum theek hain. By the way, you look ....uh"  he was trying hard to complete his line but couldn't. The braveheart Sidharth did the honour.

"Damn beautiful and gorgeous! Sexy lag rahi hai" he complimented with a naughty grin. Well I never knew I could blush this much. "Um,guess we should get inside unless the creative team calls us sexy"  I tried cooling myself down. We together posed for some more pics and went inside the complex. As per instructions, all of us were allotted front seats.

As we entered we saw the legend, one and only Mr. Amitabh Bachchan. I call him Paa as he and Jaya maa took care of me as their own daughter when I was a kid.  I touched his feet and took his blessings as per our Indian custom. "Looking beautiful my baccha"  he complimented while hugging me tightly just like a real daddy would.

I blushed "Thank You Paa. Your looking so handsome. Girls still swoon over you..No Doubt!" I winked at him naughtily. He mimicked to shut me up me in fun. Jaya maa came from behind and complained in her pouty tone " And what about me Aloo? Don't boys crush over me ?" She looked beyond adorable. I smiled and was about to answer when Abhishek bhai came along with Aishwarya and hugged his mother saying "ekdum solid ... bilkul jhakkas!" We laughed together.

Sid and Fubu shared pleasantries with the rest while I excused myself and moved forward to go and take my seat before my hosting started. I found my seat with my name written on a piece of sheet stapled to the seat. To my right sat Sid, Rannu and Bunny and to the left were VD, Ayu, Adi and Shahid! Pari and Shredz sat in the second row just behind us.

"Aila! Alia!"  screamed Rannu. It literally made all heads turn towards us. All eyes focused on me now. "Voila! You look chickety chick Als!" winked VD.I smiled and hit his arm playfully. Pari and Shredz were busy guessing about the material of my sari. "You look beautiful, rey!" wolfed Shredzy in our own bro code.

Deepika came from the other side and hugged me tightly. "Looking fabulous my aloo.  Kisse maarne ka iraada hai? " she asked with a winking hint! "Main toh already gaya!"  whined Rannu with a dramatic dead posture! It made us look at him and back at Deeps cause that guy could now be gone forever, but this time for real!  She asked again to confirm "You sure your dead? Phir then we gotta cancel our film shoot plans to attend your funeral" she looked scary enough.

"Baby! I meant that Sid baba could say this for hamari alia! "  he pulled Sid towards us and motioned at him. Uh, it got more attention.

"Ok enough of blushing, we gotta anchor"  said Rannu and we hurried to the green room.

NOTE : 2k love it is ~~~~~~~~ Grateful and Blessed !

Keep spreading love and happiness.

With love, 

Jemi :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 1.3K 17
─── oneshots on the current track (3.0) •*⁀➷ some os might be set in past or au
63.9K 2.7K 35
When aliya forced everyone to get Ranbir Rhea married within 3 weeks, a irritated Ranbir planned to marry Prachi. He successful celebrate all pre we...
12.5K 615 9
One Shots on my favourite couple Adiya from my favourite show Bepannaah. This is my way to get over the abrupt end of our beloved show. I am just a...
636K 32.1K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...