In Time. [Completed]

De ummusk

(Not Edited) Its my first story and has many mistakes. But it gets better as it goes further. Erica Hale, a... Mais

Introduction to the characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter-15
Note.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23- The dark secret.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter-28 Decision's
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter 36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38 {The wedding part - 1}
Chapter- 39 {The wedding part-2}
Epilogue.
New Story.

Introduction

440 26 0
De ummusk

The story is about Erica a young girl in her early 21s. Life was perfect. Erica had A FAMILY TO LOVE AND CHERISH HER all the time, a boyfriend who loved her till his death, and a best friend who always supported her. She never wanted more with her life she was happy.

But happiness cannot last forever sometimes things change and shatter us.

Steven who's life is shattered and he is all broken inside. He is rich and a spoiled brat. His parents never seemed to take interest in his life he was always alone and believed that life cannot be happy and people never love someone untill they have some business of their own.

Until he meets Erica who tries to change his perspective about life.

But how can she change someone's else perspective about life when she herself has never experienced life?

Will she help Steven or will Steven teach her the true meaning of 'To Live and To Love'.?

Read ahead and know how two people with complete opposite personalities come together to unfold the hidden desires and abilities and wants they had in them. How Cupid played it's role while teaching them the real way to live all in Time.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I own this story do not copy it.

Hey there everyone, it's your author here. Ok this is the first time I am writing something and I know its a difficult topic about relationships and betrayal and love etc, etc so there might be times where I could not explain properly all the things or scenes but I hope all of you will co-operate.

I do not give any permission to copy my work or my story in any language or any where or any form. It's my hard work and I love to keep it to my name.

ALL CREDTIS TO ME AND TO THE PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN ME AND INSPIRE ME.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.1K 70 33
Erica and Liam are only 11 or 12 when they decided they want to be 'girlfriend and boyfriend.' When they both decide to do this, they both know that...
650K 22.2K 38
Two best friend, one is a billionaire and the other just a mere middle class man,decided to let their children tied together even though they were st...
4.7K 95 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
380 112 18
It started with a coffee. Don't all good love stories involve coffee in some way or another? Charlotte is a college student living what she believe...