Dangerous Hearts (BWWM)

נכתב על ידי Fatumaa_Lovee

He was danger. She was innocence. He was fire and she was the water that wanted to put him out. But what... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapater 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Authors note/challenge
Deal?
CHAPTER 1-5 ARE UP!!
BIG NEWS
surprise!
!! IMPORTANT !!

Chapter 61

25.5K 796 126
נכתב על ידי Fatumaa_Lovee

Hi my heart beats 💓, how are you all today? Goooooood? Goooooood 😇. I thought of ONLY ONE - KANYE WEST when I wrote this chapter. It's one of his best songs I believe and is dedicated to his daughter. Anywho, carry on with your days & and sleep peacefully after reading this 😘.
__

Gio's pov:
"When's the last time Jessie wet the bed?" I ask sitting down next to a tired looking Kat.

It was 5 o'clock in the evening and after shopping around all day for god knows what we were finally done.

"Why are you asking me that? Did she wet the bed or something?" She asks putting her spoon down.

Kat was the only person I knew that ate cereal at all times her the day. She loved cereal and it was her absolute favorite food. That along with many other strange things she liked.

"I don't know, she might have," I say shrugging.

For some odd reason her wetting the bed while with Lester stuck out to be ever since we got her back. A month in and it's still in the back of my head making me question it.

"We'll take her to the hospital if it bothers you so much," she says washing her bowl.

"It's probably just her having trouble sleeping again, she use to be like that a while back but you have to take her to the doctors not me," she says turning to face me.

"I'd suggest now since it'll be busy in the morning but you can decide for yourself," she says before heading upstairs.

__
At the hospital:

"So what are we seeing Jessica for today?" The doctor asks sitting down on her stool.

Sharon was a good friend of my fathers and I trusted her with Jessie more than any doctor Kat was taking her to. In a month she helped regulate Jess' eating more than doctor she went to before.

"I might sound like a really paranoid parent but she wet the bed about a month ago and I'm still confused on why she wet the bed," I say putting Jess on the hospital bed.

"It's very normal. We'll do some test and maybe keep her over night to see her sleeping pattern to see if maybe something is wrong and we can go from there on," she says adjusting her glasses.

"She won't have to get shot or anything right?" I ask. I hated seeing Jess cry. The few times that I went with her appointments with her and she had to get shots I felt like I was the one getting shot rather than her by the way I barked at the nurses.

"I don't think so," she says writing something down on her notebook before stepping down from her stool.

"Be back in a bit," she says resting her feet down on the floor before walking back out.

"Why are we here daddy?" A sleepy Jess asks attempting to sit up.

"Because daddy is nosey and wants to know everything about you," I say helping her sit up.

She sits up and before I can pull her into my lap she's fast asleep on my chest.

After about 20 minutes a male nurse comes in and has what seems to be some sort of kit with him, the doctor comes shortly after.

"I would like to do an inspection on Jessica you can step out or stay in if you'd like," she says closing the door behind her.

"I'd prefer if you stayed and I'm sure Jessica would too," she says putting on gloves.

"Okay Jessica can I have you scoot up to the top and lay on your back? The nurse asks patting down on the bed.

She does as told and then unexpectedly the nurse spreads her legs open. I about flew out of my seat in anger.

"What the heck is this?" I ask the vain in my head slightly becoming present.

"It's mandatory Giovanni," she says paying me no mind whatsoever.

"Why could you not get a female nurse to do this?" I ask failing at calming myself down.

"Believe me, there's a method to my madness," the doctor says getting out a cotton swob from the kit on the table.

"You are not putting that in her," I say standing up from my seat.

"Please let me do my job and you sit tight, I know what I'm doing and I promise I won't be hurting her," she says with an edge to her voice.

"Here," she says handing the nurse the cotton swob.

I don't know what he did but all I heard was Jessie's breathing hitching and what seemed to be water coming from somewhere.

Urine?

"Is she urinating?" I ask from my position. What the hell did they do that got her scared enough to pee on herself in broad daylight?

"Do you want to go to the bathroom Jessica?" the doctor asks putting her stuff away.

"Nurse Jackie can help you clean yourself up outside," she says covering her down and helping her get outside.

"Nurse Jackie better be a woman because there is no way in hell in allowing that man go in the bathroom with my daughter," I whisper-yell as they step out.

"She is, can you sit down?" She asks as soon as the nurse gets out, she shuts the door and sits across from me.

"What the f-ck was that stunt about Sharon? Do you know I can sue you and this whole damn place for that little act you played with my daughter?" I ask ready for some answers. Words couldn't explain how infuriated I was with this women at the moment.

She takes a deep breath and shakes her head. "Giovanni, children Jessica's age tend to not know right from wrong much especially when it comes to adults," she says resting her hands on her lap.

"Okay, what does that have to do with anything with my daughter?" I ask paving around.

"Everything," she says standing up as well

I give her a confused look and she shakes her head in disappointment once she realizes I haven't caught on.

"Can you spit it out already?" I yell. Her presence wasn't really doing me any good and I was hooked on the idea of switching a doctors after what she just did.

"Giovanni, I believe Jessica may have been sexually abused."

__

Me to all of you:
I love you, please don't hate me 😘😘. Look, kisses for all of you guys!! See? I'm not cruel or evil for this chapter at all and do not deserve any backlash for being a heartless b-tch so such a little girl over and over again😇.  God is watching anyone that damns me to hell me for writing this 👀. So what do ya think? What do we do now because sh-t is about to go down, papa-bear Gio has been angered 😈. Update hopefully Monday or Tuesday or sooner. I got some "plans" coming up this weekend .. If any of you guys know what I mean 👅💦 ..
LIKE/COMMENT/SHARE ❤️

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

11.7M 230K 52
Previously titled Mafia CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN "Do I make you wet?" He asked me breathing in my ear from behind me. "No and you'll never be able...
196K 11.1K 69
Copyrighted 2020 "Piccolina, don't give me that look." Leo's accent became thicker, more rugged as he spoke. He pressed Carmin against the door, quic...
24.6K 1.8K 30
Oskar Levin has turned into a cold-hearted man after the betrayal of his beloved Nadia. Only trusting a select few now. A once thought dead secret h...
14.5K 389 24
After 10 years of not having a glance of his true love ,turns out that she is getting married. The ruthless Don Giovanni D'Angelo know as Death want...