Dangerous Hearts (BWWM)

By Fatumaa_Lovee

He was danger. She was innocence. He was fire and she was the water that wanted to put him out. But what... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapater 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Authors note/challenge
Deal?
CHAPTER 1-5 ARE UP!!
BIG NEWS
surprise!
!! IMPORTANT !!

Chapter 58

26.7K 771 138
By Fatumaa_Lovee

I got a whole bunch of free time today & got 2 of my finals excused because I'm smart like that & because my teachers are awesome 😌🙌🏼! And so I did a small update the time that I got.
__

Diyah's pov:
"Hi, I'm here to see Dr. Stang," I say to the assistant who's too busy on her phone to pay me any attention.

"Hellooooo," I say banging onto the window.

"Give me a minute, someone's here being rude," she says putting down the phone and giving me an annoyed look.

This wasn't the normal assistant I had when I came here and I didn't know who she was but she was really testing my patience. I was going to hear my baby's heartbeat today and I would finally be getting sonograms. I planned on telling my family about my pregnancy today and I was a nervous wreck, I didn't need some rude women killing my vibe anymore than it was already kilt.

"Do you have an appointment today ma'am?" She asks. Her voice was irritating. Honestly, everything about this women was getting irritating. The amount of makeup she was wearing, the ugly hairstyle, her rudeness, everything.

"If you would've been listening and doing your job instead of being on the phone then maybe you would've heard me," I say giving her full on attitude.

She rolls her eyes at me and it takes everything in me not to show out my not so pretty and ladylike side to teach her a much-needed lesson.

"I'm here to see Dr. Stang."

"Okay, he'll be out for you in a minute," she says going back to her phone and shutting her window.

Calm down Diyah, you're pregnant and you shouldn't endanger your baby's well being for some worthless piece of white trash.

I find a seat next to a short plump women who looks to be halfway through her pregnancy.

"6 months," she says rubbing her belly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare," I say politely.

"Honey, everyone will begin staring at some point and you'll have to get use to it, once your past the third baby, it won't even bother you that people look," she says fanning herself with her hand.

Before I can respond back to her the door opens and Doctor Stang greets me with a warm smile.

After checking my weight, which was pretty decent and my blood pressure we walk to the back to find an available room for my check up.

"I just need you to slip on into this," he says handing me hospital clothing.

After changing into it, he comes back into the room and tells me to lay back on my back.

"This might sting a bit because of how cold it is," he says rubbing it onto my stomach.

That was an understatement, it stung a lot and it didn't help any that I didn't like the cold in general.

I begin to hear something beating from the monitor and instantly tears of joy find thief way to my eyes. That's my baby's heartbeat I was hearing. The most beautiful sound I've ever heard.

"That's the baby right there," he says pointing to my baby who looks to be the size of a peanut. It was so small and cute.

"Do you know when I can find out the gender?" I ask covering my stomach.

"Hopefully within your next few visits," he says helping me get down.

"Can I get a picture to take home when me," I ask putting my clothes back on.

"Yeah, we'll give you two actually. One for you and one for the father of the baby if you'd like," he says writing something down on his folder.

That reminds me of what happened between me and Giovanni just a couple days ago and how he was the last person I wanted my child to know at this point.

"You were just another virgin to fuck anyways," his words played in my head over and over again until my eyes got red from all the crying.

I was stupid for thinking I was anything more than just another girl on his list of girls he's f-cked and for thinking that he actually did love me. To think I thought about taking him back, love made me so blind.

Lust, not love.

I took the two sonograms and drove home suddenly feeling the need to sleep the day off. That's all I'd been doing lately and as much as I wanted to be productive with my day, I just couldn't get my body to listen to me no matter what I tried.

I got home and the silence of the house welcomed me in. Khloe was at work and Frankie and his mother went out as well. Talia was a wedding planner and for the most part her bosses didn't care weather or not Frankie tagged along with her as long as she got work done while he was there. Frankie was very charming and charmed his way into being able to go to with his mother instead of going to pre-school.

I microwaved a popcorn and turned on the TV to watch whatever would distract my mind from him. Even after attempting to convince myself that he said that out of anger and jealousy, I couldn't. He put his hands on me and if it wasn't for Jonathan, who knows what could've happened?

I felt stupid for not thanking Jonathan or calling him back the many times he's called me within the past 3 days. Leaving sweet voice messages and text messages.

I dialed up his number and on the 5th ring he finally answered. It was Thursday so he was probably at work, I forgot about that when I called him.

"Hello beautiful," comes his husky voice. God, he sounded real good without even having to try to.

"Hey," I say suddenly feeling shy. He had an affect on me, not the same affect as Giovanni or as strong as Gio but he certainly had some sort of affect on m that I wasn't going to deny.

"So she finally knows how to call people back," he says jokingly.

"Yeah, listen I'm sorry about that, I just didn't know what to say or how to deal with everything that was going on," I say laying my head down onto the pillow.

"Don't apologize, it's not your fault your ex is psycho- he is your ex, right?" He asks, there was a slight sign of panic in his voice and hearing him worried made me somewhat happy.

"Actually I meant to thank you for that, saving me or whatever that was and yes, he's my ex," I say taking a deep breath.

It's funny how just two months ago I was telling Gio how much I loved him and how I wanted to have his kids and then now I was having his kid and the worst part of it all was that I did love him even after he admitted to not loving me and only using me for sex.

"So does that mean you're willing to go out with me say maybe later tonight after I get off from work?" He asks hopefully.

"I'd love to," I way shocking myself. If Giovanni no longer loved me or only used me for sex, then so be it. Karma would get him back, I wasn't going to sulk around all my life because of someone as pathetic as him.

"Great, I'll pick you up tonight at 7pm then," he says.

"Okay, see you then," I say before hanging up the phone.

I let out a long sigh before curling up into a ball on the couch.

It was time for a new beginning.

__

Gio's pov:
"Daddyyyy," comes Jessica's voice.

I look up from my spot on the bed and practically jump off the bed pulling her into my arms before spinning her around.

"Jessie, you're okay!" I say hugging her close to my chest. I didn't plan on letting her go and that was for a fact from this point on. I had her in my arms safe and sound.

"I missed you and mommy," she says wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I missed you too princess," I say finding my state of being very emotional. After looking for almost a week, she was here and I didn't know how to act or feel. My little girl was safe.

"Who brought you here?" I ask sitting her down.

"The big guy," she says tapping my nose.

"What big guy sweetie?" I ask curiously. The last time I'd seen Lester, he was anything but big.

"Was it your uncle Leo?" I ask again.

She points up into the air and let's of a giggle. "No silly, the big guy up in the sky."

"God?"

Before she can reply back I feel myself being shaken by someone and my breathing regulates.

It was only just a dream. Just a dream.

"Boss, the police say they've found a little girl's body dumped in the river," comes Leo's low voice.

__

Me while writing this chapter knowing damn well people will be mad 😐 ..
__

Well, what now? What the f-ck now? Will Diyah move on and give Jonathan a chance? What will be her families reaction to her being pregnant? And most of all, is Jessica the body found in the river? Find out next time 😂.
LIKE/COMMENT/SHARE 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 379 24
After 10 years of not having a glance of his true love ,turns out that she is getting married. The ruthless Don Giovanni D'Angelo know as Death want...
55K 2.2K 40
Life always has strange way of surprising you which is why you should always expect the unexpected. Started: 13 December 2019 Finished : 01 March 202...
302K 4.9K 51
Julianna Hernandez , top #1 Assassin , kills with out regret, and shows no fear but makes people fear her. Her emerald green eyes, Her blonde golden...
196K 11.1K 69
Copyrighted 2020 "Piccolina, don't give me that look." Leo's accent became thicker, more rugged as he spoke. He pressed Carmin against the door, quic...