You Promised『 jikook 』

By jiminsidekookie

『 Park Jimin suffers from severe depression, anxiety, and unrequited love for his best friend, Jeon Jungkook... More

【 EDITED 】 Prologue
【 EDITED 】 One
【 EDITED 】 Two
【 EDITED 】 Three
【 EDITED 】 Four
【 EDITED 】 Five
【 EDITED 】 Six
【 EDITED 】 Seven
【 EDITED 】 Eight
【 EDITED 】 Nine
【 EDITED 】 Ten
【 EDITED 】 Eleven
【 EDITED 】 Twelve
【 EDITED 】 Thirteen
【 EDITED 】 Fourteen
【 EDITED 】 Fifteen
【 EDITED 】 Sixteen
【 EDITED 】 Seventeen
【 EDITED 】 Eighteen
【 EDITED 】 Nineteen
【 EDITED 】 Twenty
【 EDITED 】 Twenty-One
【 EDITED 】 Twenty-Two
【 EDITED 】 Twenty-Three
【 EDITED 】 Twenty-Four
【 EDITED 】 Twenty-Five
【 EDITED 】 Twenty-Six
【 EDITED 】 Twenty-Seven
【 EDITED 】 Twenty-Eight
【 EDITED 】 Twenty-Nine
【 EDITED 】 Thirty-One
【 EDITED 】 Thirty-Two
【 EDITED 】 Thirty-Three
【 EDITED 】 Thirty-Four
【 EDITED 】 Thirty-Five
【 EDITED 】 Thirty-Six
【 EDITED 】 Thirty-Seven
【 EDITED 】 Thirty-Eight
【 EDITED 】 Thirty-Nine
【 EDITED 】 Forty
【 EDITED 】 Forty-One
【 EDITED 】 Forty-Two
【 EDITED 】 Forty-Three
【 EDITED 】 Forty-Four
【 EDITED 】 Forty-Five
【 EDITED 】 Forty-Six
【 EDITED 】 Forty-Seven
【 EDITED 】 Forty-Eight
【 EDITED 】 Forty-Nine
【 EDITED 】 Fifty
【 EDITED 】 Fifty-One
【 EDITED 】 Fifty-Two
【 EDITED 】 Fifty-Three
【 EDITED 】 Fifty-Four
【 EDITED 】 Fifty-Five
CHARACTER ASK
【 EDITED 】 Fifty-Six
CHARACTER ANSWERS
【 EDITED 】 Fifty-Seven
【 EDITED 】 Fifty-Eight
【 EDITED 】 Fifty-Nine
AUTHOR'S NOTE
【 EDITED 】 Sixty
【 EDITED 】 Sixty-One
【 EDITED 】 Sixty-Two
【 EDITED 】 Sixty-Three
【 EDITED 】 Sixty-Four
【 EDITED 】 Sixty-Five
MAMA 2016
【 EDITED 】 Sixty-Six
【 EDITED 】 Sixty-Seven
JIKOOK MESSAGE TO ARMYS
JEONLOUS
【 EDITED 】 Sixty-Eight
SORRY
【 EDITED 】 Epilogue
THANK YOU
JUNGKOOK HAS HICKEYS?!
BONUS: TAEGI
ROMANTICIZING MENTAL ILLNESS
UPDATE 2021

【 EDITED 】 Thirty

14.6K 621 197
By jiminsidekookie

[Edited: January 25, 2018]

***

[VIEW FULL IMAGE]

"Chasing Butterfly Dreams"

It has been a week since Jimin and Jungkook broke up.

Taehyung has been taking care of Jimin and the latter finally got charged out of the hospital. He's still not okay, but he's trying. He's finally going back to school as his wounds finally healed, well . . . Physically.

Jungkook, on the other hand, has been talking to his parents about his arranged marriage. He's still regretably engaged to Emma. On top of all that, prom is coming up. His callous parents are forcing him to get back together with Emma and to go with her to prom. All he has to do is apologize to her and everything will be back to the way they used to be. Except for the fact that he won't have Jimin anymore.

No chance.

Taehyung hasn't asked Jimin out yet for the prom, since he thinks that would be very insensitive of him. Also, Jimin isn't quite in the mood to go to prom. But this is a once-in-a-lifetime thing and Taehyung is that kind of a 'party guy'. 

He didn't ask Jimin out but he did say he should go with him and his friend, Yoongi. Just to have fun and to loosen up a bit.

To try to take his mind out of things.

Even for just one night.

"I haven't really met him before . . ." Jimin contemplated whether or not he should accept Taehyung's offer.

"He's a nice guy. I tell ya."

"I'm sure he is buㅡ"

"Pleeeeeaaaaase?" Taehyung held Jimin's hands and flashed his billion dollar smile and puppy eyes that always worked on the elder. Jimin simply rolled his eyes and sighed, surrendering. 

"Yaaaaay!" Taehyung jumped up and down like a little kid and hugged Jimin.

"Shhh! Everyone's looking at us now." Jimin shushed him as the people in the school hallway gave them weird stares that made Jimin want to crawl back into his own skin. But Taehyung was so happy and when he's happy, he becomes obnoxiously louder than usual and tends not to care about the people around him. Even when he's with Jimin who has social anxieties...

"I assure you we'll be having a really great time altogether!" Taehyung tightened his hug around Jimin who's never really talked to Yoongi and Taehyung hasn't even introduced the two to each other before. It's all because Jimin's not used to talking to new people and he keeps his circle as small as possible. That circle where there is just Jungkook, Taehyung, his aunt and his dad.

***

"I thought he goes to the same school as us? Was he absent just for today?"

"Well, he didㅡ" Taehyung said, grunting while trying to open the rusty gate to the junkyard. "ㅡgo to our school . . ."

"He graduated already?"

Taehyung laughed after looking at Jimin's innocent expression.

"No, he more like . . . got kicked out."

"Ohhh . . ."

"Cuties first," Taehyung says, opening the gate for Jimin.

"Don't call me that, please," Jimin said in a serious tone and entered first.

"Sorry," Taehyung laughed and said, ". . . not really." ending the note with a mumble only he could hear.

"Why was he kicked out? And why are we in a junkyard in the first place?"

"Look, I'd rather not talk about it . . ."

"Okay . . ?"

Taehyung walked towards a white RV with some graffitis on it.

"Breathing not living," was written in red and black spray paint. There was also a drawing of a piano beside it but with the colors white and black inverted.

"Where the wild things are..." Jimin guessed was written by Taehyung since he knew his handwriting and there was an umbrella with a box right under it, drawn beside the sentence.

"It feels like SHIT" and "I hAtE U" were in black spray paint and also plastered over with red paint, almost as if Yoongi wanted to erase it . . . but couldn't. The letter 't' was also a cross symbol with the outlines coloured in red. Like blood pouring down . . . 

. . . as if the cross was bleeding.

"Fuck off." was simply written in black paint and the writing was so horrible like it was done in such a hurry.

There were many others on the RV, but one thing interested Jimin the most.

"ChaSing ƐButterfly DreamSJimin figured the letter 'S' were capitalized for a reason and the 'B' had an inverted version of it so it looked like a butterfly. The inverted 'B' was also fading away.

"Suga, open up!" Taehyung shouted, knocking on the door.

It immediately opened, revealing a green-haired man in about 19 years-old, wearing a black leather jacket, white 'Nirvana' shirt and ripped jeans. He was holding a bottle of beer and a gun on the other hand.

"Wow, okay . . . " Taehyung chuckled nervously, seeing Yoongi's gun. "That's not loaded, right?"

"Chill the fuck down. It's not like I'm pointing it at either of you."

"Well, great. You're not that drunk yet," Taehyung sighed in relief and took Yoongi's gun away from him. The latter simple gave it away.

"Come on in, Jimin," Taehyung said, as if he owned the RV himself.

"You said you would come today but I didn't know you'd bring this kid."

"Be nice." Taehyung gave Yoongi a look, then smiled back at Jimin.

"Chimmie, this is Suga. And Suga, you already know him."

Yoongi kept silent and stared at Jimin for a few seconds. The latter felt awkward but he tried his best to smile at the intimidating man. Yoongi just looked away and scoffed then closed the door after Jimin went in.

"So, prom is coming up and I just thought that the three of us should go together since we all don't have dates."

"Proms are shit and stupid. Besides, I no longer go to your school."

"It doesn't matter 'cause it will be kind of public. Anyone can go."

"I was banned, remember?" Yoongi said, deadpan, like the fact of being kicked out and banned didn't even matter to him.

"I can talk to the headmaster or whoever the fuck would be there," Taehyung insisted.

Yoongi drank another bottle looking at Taehyung straight in the eyes.

Jimin was just keeping quiet the whole time.

"Just be there."

***

sorry if this was kind of boring.

i just had to introduce the fact that prom is coming up and shit and i seriously didn't know what to write but anyways,

what do you guys think would happen on prom? lol.

and any yoongi trashes out there, like me? :))))

vote and comment
xxxxxxxxxxx
thanks much <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 19K 74
3 AM TALKS ™ A JIKOOK FANFIC JEON JUNGKOOK X PARK JIMIN ❤︎ A TEXTING STORY ••COMPLETED•• *Smut is provided* JUNGKOOK TOP! JIMIN BOTTOM! Highest rank...
35.5K 1.8K 22
"I knew, even before we share our first kiss, that you have an addicting touch, Jungkook." When fate brings Jimin close to his friend Jungkook and th...
27.9K 1.3K 12
Jimin and jungkook are best of friends. They are inseparable. But they are not in love ..jimin has a crush on his senior yoongi and jungkook has crus...
33.2K 2.1K 19
One side love is so painful to the death..' and that too if he ignores you.,hates you..' then it makes life was like a living hell..' That's what ji...