Good Life

By electric_forest

Seventeen year old Kaci LaSpina adjusts to many changes in her life after her mom recently remarries. She has... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 34

75 13 3
By electric_forest

{Character in picture: Alexander Ludwig as Kurt Becker}

{Song in video: Hoku - Perfect Day}

We were getting ready to go to the Beckers' house this afternoon, but first we were waiting for Felix to come up here. He was on his way since he had finished going to the computer convention. He was third place, and we were very proud of him.

We were currently sitting outside in the backyard, staring at the ocean. It was a warm, and bright sunny day out. We were eating popsicles, enjoying the view.

"How far is Felix?" I asked Lauren.

"Umm...let's see. He left a little while ago so he should be here in maybe an hour, or even less," Lauren replied.

Raj put his arm around me, and kissed me.

"Does dad have any more popsicles?" Kristen asked me.

"I think he does," I replied, nodding my head. "I saw there was a few left."

"Oh okay cool." She smiled, and then walked back to the kitchen.

Raj raised an eyebrow. "She was being civil to you..." he said, looking confused.

I grinned, and giggled. "I know. It's because she's really interested in a guy," I said.

"Isn't she always interested in some guy?" He chuckled.

"Yeah, but this is a little more serious apparently. When she acts like that, that means she really likes a guy, and I mean REALLY likes a guy."

"It's true," Lauren said, not looking up from looking at a magazine.

"Huh..." Raj said to himself, still looking confused.

Just then, I heard someone honk from the front of the house. "Felix!" Lauren and I exclaimed, quickly running over to him. Raj chuckled, and slowly followed us.

As soon as Felix got out of the car, Lauren and I practically tackled him. "Hey guys," Felix said, his eyes widening.

"Hey!" Both of us exclaimed giddily, hugging him.

Kristen walked outside. "Good he's here, now we can go to the Becker's," she said, grinning.

I let go of Felix so him and Lauren could talk, kiss, and what not. I noticed Raj standing there awkwardly, so I went skipped over to him, grinning.

"Someone's really happy," Raj said, chuckling.

"Of course I am! This is one of the best spring breaks I've ever had. I wish Remi and Takara were here, but this is good too," I said.

"You're like a cat." He smiled, patting my head.

"What?" I laughed, looking confused.

"You're cute and playful." He gave me a half smirk.

"Thanks, I guess?" I giggled.

"Raj, you're so right!" Lauren exclaimed, turning to us. "Kaci is like a little kitty." She grinned.

"And Lauren is like a dog," Felix said, smiling.

She jokingly gave him a look. "How am I like a dog?"

"Like a golden retriever puppy actually. You're fun, funny, and playful." He grinned.

"Awww." She grinned back, pinching his cheeks.

"You're acting like my grandma. Every time she sees me, she pinches my cheeks."

She shrugged, and kept pinching his cheeks.

I glanced at Kristen, who looked like she really wanted to leave already. "Okay, Felix you should bring your stuff in the house so we can leave. I'll show you the guest room," I said. Felix nodded, and got his stuff out, and followed me into the house. I showed him the guest room that was next to Raj's. "Right here." I pointed at the room

"Oh okay, cool," Felix said, smiling. He put his stuff on the floor, and then walked back out of the room. "Let's get going then."

We walked back outside, and got in one of my dad's cars, which was a Ferrari. I was driving, Raj sat in the passenger seat, and Lauren, Felix, and Kristen sat in the back. I started the car, and drove off.

"This is awesome!" Lauren exclaimed, grinning.

"I've never been in a Ferrari before. This is like a dream," Felix said, looking around the interior of the car. "This is amazing!"

"Where is your dad anyways?" Lauren looked confused.

"He left like an hour ago to run some errands, and then he was going straight to the Beckers' house afterward. I thought I told you," I said, giggling.

Lauren hesitated in thought for a few seconds. "Oh I remember now!" Felix turned to her, and chuckled. She turned to him, and gave him a look. "What are you laughing at?" She couldn't help but burst out laughing.

Raj turned to me, and grinned.

I glanced at him since I saw him from the corner of my eye. "What is it?" I said to him, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing, it's just my awesome girlfriend is driving a Ferrari. That's freakin' cool," he replied.

"Can I drive it on the way back?" Lauren asked from behind me.

"No!" Everyone in the car exclaimed.

"What? Why?" She looked shocked.

"Because...you're a bit careless," I said quietly, trying to sound as nice as possible. She wasn't a terrible driver, but she wasn't one of the best either. She didn't speed or text, but she just didn't pay attention sometimes.

"I'm not that bad!" She cried out, slightly smacking my head.

"Hey!" I exclaimed, attempting to smack her hand while not looking away.

We finally arrived to the Beckers' house a few minutes later. Their house was big, but not as big as my dad's.

Kristen quickly got out of the car, and ran to the front door, ringing the door bell. She quickly fixed her hair, and then Gustav opened the door, and let her in.

"What's up with her? She seems...eager," Felix said.

"Boys," I said, and Lauren laughed.

"Oh yeah, these are the German boys house."

"Yup." I nodded my head, and we walked in the house.

"Greetings," Gunther said to us, smiling.

"Hey," Gustav greeted, mainly smiling at Kristen.

I raised an eyebrow in curiosity, and looked at Kristen.

"Hey," Kristen said, mainly looking at Gustav.

"So, what do you guys want to do?" Gunther asked us. "We can go outside or something if you all want to."

"Yeah, we can do that," Lauren said. "By the way, where's Kurt?"

"He's busy with planning his wedding."

"Oh okay."

We all walked outside, and sat on the patio. "Who wants to play Truth Or Dare?" Gunther asked.

"I do!" Lauren and Kristen exclaimed at the same time.

"What about you all?" He looked at Raj, Felix, Gustav, and I. The four of us glanced at each other, and shrugged. "So it's settled then. I'll go first." He glanced at Gustav. "Truth or dare?"

"Uh...Truth," Gustav replied.

"Do you like someone?" He half smirked.

Gustav's face turned red. "Ummm...yeah..." He looked at the ground.

"Your turn to ask someone."

"Oh...Right." He looked back up. "I choose Lauren. Truth or dare?"

"Dare," she said, grinning.

"Hmmm...I dare you to climb over that fence." He pointed at the big fence in the background.

She looked at the fence, and then back at him. "No problem," she said casually, smirking. She went over to the fence, and climbed it like it was nothing. She went to the other side, and then climbed and came back. "Okay, my turn to ask. I choose Raj. Truth or dare?"

"Truth," he replied.

"Ugh, why is everyone doing truth?" She rolled her eyes. "Anyways, which school do you like better, your old or new one?"

"Easy, the new one." He smiled, glancing at me. "Okay, I choose Gunther. Truth or dare?"

"Dare," Gunther said.

"I dare you to squirt somebody with the hose."

"Anyone here?" He raised an eyebrow.

He nodded. "Yup."

He got the hose, and glanced at each of us, trying to figure out who to water down. He kept looking at me. Uh-oh...
He turned on the water, and blasted the hose at me.

"Hey!" I exclaimed, laughing while running away from him. Good thing I'm wearing a tank top, shorts, and sneakers.

Everyone laughed while they watched me running away from Gunther. After a few minutes, we went back to the patio, and I was soaking wet.

I turned to Raj, furrowing my eyebrows. "Why are you giving me that look?" He said, chuckling.

"Because this is your fault!" I cried out, smacking his arm.

"How's this my fault?" He continued to chuckle.

"Because you dared Gunther to do this!"

"Hey, I don't mean to interrupt, but I choose Kaci. Truth or dare?" Gunther piped up.

"Are you kidding me?!" My mouth dropped open, and I gave him a look.

"Nope." Him, Raj, and Lauren snickered, and I could tell that Gustav, Kristen, and Felix were trying not to.

"Ugh, fine. I choose truth." I rolled my eyes. I felt like I already did a dare, so I decided to choose truth.

"Okay...Hmmm..." He thought for a second. "Who was the last guy you had a crush on before Raj?" He smirked.

My eyes widened, and I gasped. "I don't remember!" My voice squeaked. I didn't want to tell them about my previous crush.

Raj snickered, having an amused smile on his face. "It's okay, you can say it," he said.

"Come on Kaci," Lauren said, grinning.

I took a deep breath, and sighed. "Joey," I mumbled.

"What was that?" Gunther asked.

"Joey."

"You had a crush on Joey?!" Felix exclaimed, looking surprised. "Your step-brother's best friend?"

I nodded my head, feeling my face flushed.

"But he's twenty-three!"

"What's wrong with that? Joey is really cute," Lauren said, giving him a look.

"So Joey huh?" Raj said, chuckling. "You liked an older boy?"

"Shut up!" I exclaimed, punching him in the arm.

He snickered. "Just like a cat."

"That doesn't even make any sense!"

"Calm down, Kace." He gave me a reassuring smile, and kissed me.

My face softened. Darn Raj and his kisses. When we pulled away, I glanced at the water hose, and grinned to myself. I quickly got up, turned on the water hose, and sprayed Raj with it.

"Hey!" He looked shocked, and then started chasing me around.

"Go get him Kaci!" Lauren yelled, cheering me on.

"Don't help her!" He gave Lauren a look as he ran past her. He hid behind her, and I hosed the two of them. I didn't mean to spray Lauren though.

"Kaci!" Her mouth dropped open. "Oh you're on!" Her and Raj started chasing me again, and I ran and shrieked while spraying them.

Unfortunately, I tripped and fell on the ground, but I was laughing hysterically. Lauren and Raj both looked concerned at first, but when they realized I was okay, they both grabbed the water hose and began spraying me with it. I shrieked and laughed for a good few minutes until they were done with me. Lauren took it, and ran toward Felix. He saw her charging toward him, and he quickly got up, and started running away from her. She lost him after about a minute.

"Come out, Felix, wherever you are!" Lauren said while looking for him. "It's just water. It's refreshing." She had a wide grin on her face.

She got closer to him, and when she finally found him, she grinned and sprayed him with the water hose. He screamed, stood up, and ran away.

Raj turned to me, and smiled. "This is officially the best spring break I've ever had," he said.

"Me too," I said, grinning.

All of a sudden, my dad and Stella came outside. "Okay kids, dinner is ready!" Stella called out to us.

All of us went inside, and ate dinner and talked the rest of the time we were there.

**********

A/N: So they all go to the Beckers' house, and hang out. :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 1.8K 7
A set of one shots waiting for you Ambrosian fans to read! Join Rikkard Ambrose and Lillian Linton through a couple of their made up moments and adve...
108M 2M 59
**Unedited, messy & with lots of mistakes. But you will still swoon if you give it a chance lol (but you've been warned)** After a bad breakup, Emily...
8.2M 321K 40
He's a Prince. She's a journalist. They have a complicated relationship. More like he's into her but she hates his guts. He needs to behave. She need...
167K 8.1K 52
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...