Prince with benefits

Prince with benefits

57.8M Reads 668K Votes 62 Part Story
Gabs By gabycabezut Completed

***Published under Pop Fiction Books & Featured by Wattpad***
Emily Gonzalez's fiance, Sam, is handsome, has a good job and loves her-or at least that's what she thinks. But getting married has never felt right for her. What girl in her right mind would have nightmares about her wedding day anyway?
Her fairy-tale love story suddenly ends when she catches Sam with another woman. Hurt and humiliated, Emily decides to cancel the wedding and jet off to England, hoping to start anew.
Only days after her moving to England, she meets a guy, Scott. Emily can't stop thinking about him: his chocolaty eyes, his messy head of hair, and the way he makes her laugh. But there's a huge catch to this almost-perfect guy: he's the prince of England. For real.
Is it possible to fall in love while the whole world is closely watching your romantic story unfold, or worse, waiting to see it fail?
Or this will be the happily ever after Emily has been longing for?


*Wattpad edition is my first draft. It has a gazillion mistakes and hasn't been edited. Sorry about that.*

reb0628 reb0628 a day ago
Hello, please check my story: "The memory of you" I'm new here...suggestions are always welcome. https://twitter.com/wattpadlove4u/status/781698373967458304
Kosibagirl12 Kosibagirl12 6 days ago
I haven't even read this yet but you are already my favorite writer on wattpad
princesskaebaekizz princesskaebaekizz 21 hours ago
apologise for not going with her or cheating with her fiancee
roaringcubs roaringcubs 16 hours ago
Well, because everyone wrote this..
                              
                              October 1st
                              10:06 am
                              Indonesia
hi-kids-im-pepe-pig hi-kids-im-pepe-pig 17 hours ago
celebrity gossip is what makes up 97% of my life???? and the other 3% is my own drama and gossip whoops
reb0628 reb0628 a day ago
Hello, please check my story: "The memory of you" I'm new here...suggestions are always welcome. https://twitter.com/wattpadlove4u/status/781698373967458304