NOT FINISHED/ORIGINAL VERSION...

Par Lemonade___Tears

Hello! I'm completely redoing this story. This was such a fun project and my first real experience with writi... Plus

Chapter One
Chapter Two: Hidden Enemy
Chapter 4: Clone Wars Movie p2
Chapter 5: Rookies
Chapter 6: Jedi Crash
Chapter 7: Defenders of peace
Chapter 8: Resolute Fun
Chapter 9: Trespassers
Chapter 10: Blue Shadow Virus
Chapter 11: Coruscant
Chapter 12: Wishes
Chapter 13: Meet the Parents
Chapter 14: Goodbyes
Chapter 15: Joyful Reunions
Chapter 16: Holocron Heist
Chapter 17: Cargo of Doom
Chapter 18: The Zillo Beast
Chapter 19: Dark Side of Love
Update!
A Secret Rendezvous

Chapter 3: Clone Wars Movie p1

8K 138 172
Par Lemonade___Tears

So sorry for the wait! I have exams next week and just had my sister's baby shower. I won't take this long to update again. Quick note, just in case anyone is interested, I'm writing this book in chronological order, not the order the episodes were aired. It's because the Clone Wars tv show goes by an ark at a time. I have a list with all the episodes in chronological order, and will follow that. Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy <3

Chapter 3

"Go, go, go, go, go!" Someone yelled. It only sounded like white noise to your ears. The ground shook beneath your feet. Over the roar of panic and troopers scrambling to their positions, you honestly couldn't tell who had yelled. Smoke plumes appeared within the blue sky. With swift feet, you ran up to Anakin, who looked between you and Obi-Wan.

"They're back," Anakin said in reference to the oncoming droid army.

"Oh really? I didn't notice," you replied dryly. The whole planet seemed to shudder violently once again. The Separatists had some powerful weaponry.

"I told you this victory was too easy," Obi-Wan started over the noise. "We never should have sent the ship back for supplies."

"It wasn't my idea to send the ship back," Anakin countered. They were fighting again!

"Both of you, shut up," you yelled. Like a calm before the storm, there was that beautiful feeling wrapping its way around your heart. You felt Rex behind you without having to look. You turned your attention to Cody and Rex. "All right, men. Second wave incoming."

"Rex, you and your men follow me and (N)," Anakin said as Obi-Wan commanded,"Cody, battle positions!"

You followed Skywalker as he made his way up a nearby building. The droid army advanced, and the familiar sound of blaster fire filled the air. Both your lightsabers were in your hands. You and Anakin exchanged smug expressions, both of you ready to win this battle.

"What's our plan of attack, sir?" You almost laughed at Rex's question. Knowing Anakin, their was either a ridiculous plan or none at all. Not that you had a plan...

"Follow me," Anakin responded with a smirk, proving your thoughts correct. He jumped from the overhang, and directly on to an Octuptarra combat tri-droid, or, in simple terms, a gigantic death ball with three legs. You followed like he ordered, and did the exact same same thing.

Anakin showed off, deflecting a plethora of blaster bolts with a smug expression while he was still on the droid. You simply slashed through the Octuptarra droid that you landed on. No need to get so fancy. Although, you did look pretty bad-ass as you slid down the crumbling giant. It landed with a loud bang, crushing several common droids in the process. With a Force jump, you landed lightly on the cracked pavement and instantly continued melting droids. The clone troopers advanced. Your lightsabers sang as they cut through multiple droids at a time. Blaster fire mixed with metallic marching created a defending sound.

Eventually, your arms began to feel strained, legs tired, and chest tight. You weren't exactly exhausted, but you were tiring fast. The droids just kept coming. Each blast you deflected dropped another droid, but ten took its place. Sweat dripped down your forehead as you continued to fight. Troopers started falling around you, and the horrifying reality of it all struck you. No matter the moral or willpower or hope or valor an army had, there was no match for sheer numbers, and the Separatists had you vastly outnumbered.

"We're gonna need reinforcements." You needed reinforcements. There was no winning this war without them.

"We haven't been able to get through to the Admiral."

It was the heavy canons that saved the day. They blasted the droid army, causing them to retreat. You took a deep breath of relief. Looked like you were going to live to fight another day. And to make everything better, a ship flew overhead. You looked around and saw both Rex and Cody. They were alive and well. Your clone captain looked over and saw you, so you waved at him. Rex waved back.

"Looks like help has arrived," Anakin said, pulling your attention away from Rex. You walked over to him, and the man wasn't even panting. It didn't make you feel too bad though. Anakin was the, "Chosen One," after all.

"Our cruiser must be back. Which means we'll be able to get our reinforcements." Obi-Wan said matter of factly. He then did that iconic chin grasp he always did while thinking.

"Then it looks like our problems are solved," Anakin said, brows raised and a charming grin targeted at you.

"Oh please, Anakin. Don't jinx us after we've gotten this far," you said. You gestured to the army. "Especially since all we have left are the heavy cannons."

"You make a valid point, (N). However, we should be reviving fresh troops and new supplies. That could turn the tides of battle into our favor," Obi-Wan responded as you three walked to the ship. He then added, "And perhaps they brought my new Padawan with them."

Surprised, you looked at him with wide eyes. "A new Padawan? Did you not learn from your experiences with Anakin?"

"Hey now," Anakin started. "I'm right here."

"I'm well aware," you retorted flatly. Ignoring your comment, he looked at Obi-Wan.

"You really think it's a good idea to bring a Padawan learner into all this?"

"I spoke to Master Yoda about it. You both should put in a request for one. You'd make excellent teachers."

That made you laugh out loud. "Ani, a good teacher? Why, that's a lovely idea," you said sarcastically. Anakin responded in a similar way, both his hands held up.

"No thanks," he said plainly. Obi-Wan took a breath, hands clasped behind his back. You knew he was prepping for a lecture. Thankfully, he was looking directly at Anakin.

"Anakin, teaching is a privilege. And it's part of a Jedi's responsibility to help train the next generation." You shrugged. It wasn't a very bad lecture, if his small rant could even be called that.

"A Padawan would just slow me down," Anakin said. You came to a halt beside him.

"Don't say stuff like that. It'll happen!" you exclaimed, slapping the back of his head.

"No, it won't. That's just a superstition," Anakin said. He was still smiling. When the ship opened, a small Togruta walked out.

"A youngling?" All three of you questioned at the same time.

After clearing his throat, Anakin said, "And who are you supposed to be?"

She did a little bow thing then responded happily, "I'm Ahsoka. Master Yoda sent me."

"Nice to meet you," the words escaped your mouth before you had a chance to be more professional. She gave you a wide grin that showed her fangs. Her expression quickly sobered. "I was told to tell you that you must get back to the Jedi Temple immediately. There's an emergency."

"That's probably not going to happen, little one," you said with a frown. Her head turned ever so slightly to the side.

"Why not?"

Anakin took a step forward, his impatience showing."Well, I don't know if you've noticed," he gestures around at the war zone, "but we're in a bit of an emergency right here."

Ahsoka looked genuinely confused. Someone obviously misinformed the poor child. "Yes, our communications have been a bit unreliable but we've been calling for help," Obi-Wan added.

"Master Yoda hadn't heard from you, so, he sent me to deliver the message," she said. Your heart sunk and Anakin you could feel his boiling rage.

"Oh, great," he said. "They don't even know we're in trouble."

Yoy put up a had to stop Anakin from ranting. "Calm down. We need to stop and think about this. Getting angry and yelling won't fix anything."

"Maybe you can relay a signal through the cruiser that just dropped me off," Ahsoka said. You looked at the others with a shrug.

"See? Look at this girl! She's a genius," you said, then winked at Ahsoka. She blushed from your praise. "Now, let's get some help."

A moment later, your group was huddled around a hologram. The captain was obviously distressed as he explained the critical conditions in space. "We're under attack by Separatist warships, but I'll try to make contact with the Jedi Temple for you. Stand by."

"I hope he can get us through," you said. The others agreed.

"Master Kenobi, glad Ahsoka found you, I am," Master Yoda said, the blue hologram a sight for sore eyes.

"Master Yoda, we are trapped here, and vastly outnumbered," Obi-Wan said. "We are in no position to go anywhere or do anything."

Anakin quickly followed up after Obi-Wan. "Our support ships have all been destroyed."

"And our weapons depot was scorched," you added. Ahsoka watched each interaction carefully. She was beginning to understand the severity of the situation.

"Send reinforcements to you, we will," Master Yoda said, then the hologram flickered out.

"Master Yoda? Master Yoda," Obi-Wan tried. It was no use.

"We've lost the transmission, sir."

You swore under your breath. The whole image shook like the ground had earlier. They were not safe either. "We have to leave orbit immediately. More enemy ships have just arrived. We'll get back to you as soon as we can," the captain said. The hologram went out again.

"Well, I guess we'll have to hold out a little longer," Anakin said, his arms crossed.

"At least Master Yoda knows we need help now," you said. That was a bright side to the dark situation. The young girl was awkwardly standing to the side. You elbowed Obi-Wan since she was to be his Padawan after all. He grimaced until he realized why you tried to get his attention.

"My apologies, young one. It's time for a proper introduction," he said.

"I'm the new Padawan learner. I'm Ahsoka Tano." She was so adorable. You silently prayed she wouldn't turn out to be a stick in the mud like Obi-Wan.

"My name is (F/N)," you said to Ahsoka. "I'm going to the lookout tower. I'll be there if any of you need me." You left before the "Proper Introduction" became something more. You walked up to the loyal troopers who were carefully searching for any signs of the Separatist army. But, your eyes instantly searched for one clone in particular. He was talking with another soldier.

"How's everything looking, Rex," you said cheerfully as the clone made his way to you. He looked over his shoulder, then back at you.

"Clear at the moment, sir," Rex said.

"That's great," you said. "Unless, of course, they come back stronger."

Rex agreed. Then, in a more serious manner, he made direct eye contact with you and said, "I'm glad you're safe."

You felt all giddy at how much emotion was packed behind his words. Involuntarily, you blushed but held his gaze. "I feel the same way," you responded.

"Glad that you're okay, sir? Or that I am as well?" Rex asked with a smirk. You laughed, remembering the last time this happened.

"Both," you said, content just being in his presence. An irritated Anakin walked up, Ahsoka close behind him.

"What's the status, Rex," Anakin asked, ruining the moment between you and the captain. Rex gave you one last look, and turned to Skywalker.

"Quiet for now, sir. They're gearing up for another assault." After a pause, he added, "Who's the youngling?"

"I'm Master Skywalker's Padawan. The name's Ahsoka Tano."

You looked between the two in shock. Wasn't Ahsoka supposed to be Obi-Wan's Padawan? Before you had a chance to say anything, Rex spoke. "Sir, I thought you said you'd never have a Padawan."

"There's been a mix-up. The youngling isn't with me," Anakin said a bit angrily. You raised a single brow, and Anakin couldn't hold your gaze. The girl bristled at the word "Youngling".

"Stop calling me that! You're stuck with me, Skyguy," Ahsoka said with a smug grin. Rex openly laughed at Anakin's shocked and mortified expression. He had such an adorable laugh! You couldn't wait to hear it again.

"What did you just call me? Don't get snippy with me, little one," he basically snarled. "You know, I don't even think you're old enough to be a Padawan."

You and Rex exchanged amused looks. "Well, maybe I'm not, but Master Yoda thinks I am," Ahsoka shot back.

"Well, you're not with Master Yoda now. So, if you're ready, you better start proving it," Anakin said, arms crossed. "Captain Rex will show you how a little respect can go a long way."

You chuckled as Rex struggled to come up with an excuse, and just decided to give up. "Right. Come on, youngling."

"Padawan," Ahsoka corrected. She was adamant against being called that.

"Told you that you'd jinx yourself," you hummed with a wink, then took off after Rex and Ahsoka before Anakin had a chance to respond. He had stopped smiling.

When you caught up with them, Rex needed to check on something, so you stayed with Ahsoka. The little one instantly brought up her new master, and wanted to know all about him.

"Whenever Anakin Skywalker is involved with something, anything and everything that can go wrong will," you said to the wide-eyed Togruta. She stared up at you from her seat made up of crushed buildings. This utterly blue city was a safe and wonderful place. With all the damage, it was hard to tell.

"Master, is Skywalker so... Bad?" She was surprised by your description. It wasn't truly Anakin's fault, but a lot of problems just seemed to pop up when he was involved. For one, there was the traitorous clone, Slick. You didn't even think something like that was possible since all the clones you met were more than eager to follow every order given. To make it worse, Slick was being paid off by Asajj Ventress. And, while trying to escape, he blew up almost everything necessary for beating the Seps. But the young girl before you didn't need to know all of that. So, you laughed lightly. She displayed her fear quite openly after your statement, her earlier bravado gone.

"Ahsoka, no. He's just that bad for me," you started. You looked over the Padawan while trying to decide her skin color. You decided orange. Pushing Ahsoka's appearance out of your mind, you made decided to joke around a bit to put her at ease. "Anakin and I are very close, so who knows? Maybe it's me who causes all of the trouble. I'm convinced it's some sort of conspiracy set up by the Force to test me or something." She grinned back at you, sharp fangs reminding you of her carnivorous species. She started saying something, but the words were lost to you.

Now, if anything was trying to tempt you from the Force, it was the clone captain making his way to you right now. Of course, you didn't see him coming since he was approaching from behind, you felt him. Rex, that pure spirit so honorable, strong, and heroic. He left such a distinct feeling within the Force it made you weak in the knees. Anakin was right. You were enamored by him. A Jedi who fell so hard for a clone so quickly. Then again, Anakin did marry Padmé, and they were together for, what? A month at most.

"Master?" It was Ahsoka interrupting your internal argument. You meet her worried gaze, then grin, hands on your hips. "Yes?"

"Is it hard," she said shyly. You frowned. "What?"

"Dealing with all of those problems?"

Amused, you responded, "Hard? No. Challenging and fun? Yes." You waited for Rex to walk over. As soon as he did, you put your arm around him and continued. "I've got some awesome companions to help survive all of those challenges after all."

"A lovely sentiment, sir," Rex said. You removed your arm and the three of you started walking.

"Have you thought about moving that line back, Captain? They'd have better cover that way," Ahsoka recommended.

"Thanks for the suggestion, but General Skywalker thinks they're fine where they are," Rex said.

"You're pretty sharp, little one. I can't wait to see you as a full-time Jedi," you said to her. She was cute and witty, and the Jedi Order needed less stiff and boring masters.

"Thank you master," she said. Ahsoka fell quite. She was thinking hard about something. You eyed her curiously. Ahsoka looked up at Rex. "So," she began, "if you're a captain and I'm a Jedi... then, technically, I outrank you, right?"

"In my book, experience outranks everything," Rex said. You swore mentally. If you weren't a Jedi, you would have probably ended up in his bed by now. Quickly, you rid those thoughts from your head and focused on the conversation before anyone noticed your strange behavior. And you did so just in time because Rex looked at you with a fond smile.

"Well, if experience outranks everything, I guess I better start getting some. What's that?" Ahsoka said. You broke your gaze away from Rex and saw something that made your heart pound.

"Not good. They've got an energy shield," Rex snarled. "That's gonna make things damn near impossible. If you wanted experience, little one, it looks like you're about to get plenty."

You closed your eyes, took a deep breath, and slipped into your warrior mindset. You rolled your shoulders and prepped yourself for the third wave. Rex was watching you intently. "Come on," you said. "Let's get ready for the next battle."

Moving quickly, you and the others met up with Obi-Wan and Anakin. They already knew about the shield, and had started brainstorming on how to get past it.

"The shield generator is somewhere in this area," Obi-Wan said while pointing at a holo map of the city. "They're slowly increasing the diameter, and keeping it just ahead of their troops."

You glared at the map, trying to think of some way to win this fight. "Heavy cannons are gonna be useless against that," Rex said.

"As they get closer, I suppose we could try to draw them into the buildings," Obi-Wan said. "That might level the playing field a bit."

"Our ability to street fight will be limited, especially with such a large amount of droids," you countered. The situation was not looking good.

"If that shield's gonna be such a problem, why don't we just take it out?" There went Ahsoka with another brilliant idea.

"That would make things easier, but it's," you paused because you didn't want to say anything a bit harsh.

"Easier said than done," Rex finished for you. You made brief eye contact then look towards Anakin as he cleared his throat.

"Well, I, for one, agree with her. Someone has to get to that shield generator and destroy it. That's the key."

You cross your arms. "Yes, I get that taking out the shield is necessary, but how would we actually get there?"

"Right," Obi-Wan said. He looked over at Ahsoka and Anakin. "Maybe you two can tiptoe through the enemy lines and solve this particular problem together."

"Can do, Master Kenobi," the little one said without hesitation, the biggest smile adorning her dark lips. You couldn't help but admire her courage. She was brave.

"I'll decide what we do," Anakin grumbled.

"If we can engage them here you two might have a chance to get through their lines undetected, here," Obi-Wan said.

"They won't have much time," Rex said. He gestured to you, "Like general (L/N) said, the droids far out number us so our ability to street fight is limited without the use of heavy cannons."

"It was the cannons that saved our skins earlier," you said. "Now that we can't use them, they march forward under the protection of their shield until they are right on top of our cannons, then they'll blow them away."

"We'll figure out a way. Come on, Master, let's go," Ahsoka said cheerfully. You smiled despite the mood.

"If we survive this, Snips, you and I are gonna have a talk," Anakin said as they walked off.

"They make quite a pair, don't they, sir?" Rex managed to say what you wouldn't.

"You think they have a chance," you asked almost hopelessly.

"They better. If they can't turn off that shield generator before it reaches the heavy cannons there'll be no escape for any of us," Obi-Wan said. You took a step forward, lightsabers in hand. You were done being worried. Looking over your shoulder at the duo, you smirked.

"I'm not about to die on this planet. Neither are you." They return your look. "Now, let's go smash some droids."

Before actually engaging the Separatist army the troops tried their hardest to break the shield. It was a vain attempt.

"That shield is certainly putting a crimp in my day," Obi-Wan joked, or at least tried.

You huffed. "That joke was about as useful as these cannons are against that energy shield."

Obi-Wan ignored you. Rex ran over. "It's no use, sir! Even at full power the cannon doesn't affect it."

"Just like (N)'s humor and my jokes," he said. "All right, Rex. It was worth a try. Tell the men to fall back!"

That brief moment of fun was enough to keep you going as troopers died all around. They just kept falling. You were currently with the remainder of Rex's unit. The droids kept pushing you farther back. It was a merciless attack to eliminate the heavy cannons.

"Where's the General?" Rex asked. You both were tired, fighting side by side as another wave of droids surfaced.

"I don't know," you said, unsure if he meant Anakin or Obi-Wan. But, really, you wanted to know the same thing.

"Fall back!" Rex commanded. You waited until the rest of the troops got into the dilapidated building, then followed.

A blue lightsaber caught your eyes. "Obi-Wan!" Rex slid behind a control panel. You and Obi-Wan did the same thing.

"They're right behind us, sir! They wiped out most of my unit. We had to pull out of there," Rex said angrily.

"The shield has almost reached the heavy cannons," you added, rubbing your temples.

"We're not gonna be able to stop them, sir," Rex finished. Your heart felt heavy with grief. But, you saw a spark of defiance in Obi-Wan's blue eyes. Unlike Anakin, you knew he had a plan, and that gave you all the hope you needed.

"Move your troops back to the heavy cannons," he said to Rex. The clanking of approaching droids got louder. He then turned to you. "Do everything you can to protect them. I'll delay the droids."

"But..." Rex hesitated.

"That is an order, Captain!" Obi-Wan yelled. He leapt up and demolished a droid that tried to get you.

"Come on, Rex," you said. He fell back with you. The two of you fought well together. "He's going to be fine," you said as you reached the heavy cannons. It was nice to be out of the shield and the red light it casted. But, it was horrifying to see just how close the enemy was to destroying everything. You paced back and forth, not nervously, but in anticipation for a fight. The shield still wasn't down, and the droids were almost upon you. and then, the shield was falling. You were elated.

"All cannons, fire on those tanks," Rex roared. You felt your fears fall away. Everything was going to be fine.

The Separatists were defeated. You found yourself a seat next to Rex as he patiently waited for Anakin with you. His distress was nearly palpable. The pain and agony he felt over the loss of his men wrapped around your heart like a black thread. "I'm sorry," you said. He looked you over and shrugged.

"It's what we were made to do."

"And you do it well! I know I'm safe whenever you're around," you said playfully. He gave you a small smile.

"Thanks, (N)," he said in a quite voice. Your brows raised. "Did you just," you gasped dramatically for effect, "call me by my first name?"

He chuckled at your horrific acting skills, and you felt his mood lighten drastically. "Yes. And I intend to do so again," he said in the same playful manner. The two of you fell into comfortable silence. "Thank you," he said again. Anakin and Ahsoka came back. The girl was talking about every detail and moment. It was such an adorable sight to see. You got into a carrier with the trio, and followed Anakin to Master Yoda.

"Thanks for the ride, Rex," Anakin said.

"Anytime, sir," Rex said. You couldn't see his handsome face because of that helmet. But, you smiled at him anyway. He gave no indication he saw. That bothered you, even though it shouldn't have. You really had developed some serious feelings for him.

The masters were talking intently. "Trouble, you have, with your new Padawan, I hear," Yoda said. Your mind drifted from the conversation when you saw the enormous amount of clone troopers Master Yoda brought with him. They marched in perfect unison, white, fresh armor gleaming in the settings sun. You felt your temper flare. The masters on the Council told you there was a shortage of clones, but this proved otherwise.

"Then go with the both of you, she will, to the Teth system," Master Yoda said to you and Anakin. You snapped your attention back to the conversation.

"Teth? That's Wild Space," you said in shock.

Anakin shared a confused glance with you. "The droid army isn't even in that sector," he said.

Yoda sighed. "Kidnapped, Jabba the Hutt's son has been."

Even if you were not Force senstitve you could have felt the anger spewing from Anakin. "You want me to rescue Jabba's son?"

Anakin of all people, the man who's mother uses to be Jabba's slave. Obi-Wan started arguing with Anakin about how important this mission was. It irritated you how insensitive the Council was acting. They had to know how difficult this would be for him. Then again, they probably didn't. Having no attachments was easy for them. Anakin obliged, but not willingly. "I'll find Rex and get the troops organized," he said, his voice monotone.

You patiently waited until the others left, then approached Master Yoda. "A shortage of clones, I see not. Deceit, there has been," you mimicked, arms crossed. Yoda tapped his stick against the floor.

"Your own legion, do you still want," Yoda questioned. He knew your answer was no already. He wouldn't have asked if it wasn't. You shook your head.

"No. I just want the truth," you said. "I'm not stupid, and there are obviously enough clones. Don't you trust me?"

"In time, you will understand," he said. "Wait, you shall, until the time is right."

"Yes, master," you said quietly. With long strides, you left the ancient green master to do whatever he needed. Right now, you needed to prepare for a trip to Teth. And, Yoda's answer didn't make you feel any better. But, ultimately, it didn't matter. Being assigned as a leader alongside Anakin lead to meeting Rex. You wouldn't trade this opportunity for anything. Well, maybe for Rex's undying love. The thought alone made you laugh, and helped you temporarily forget the reality of war.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

701K 14.7K 33
"Anakin, w-we can't." I explained while diverting my eyes from his gaze. He forced me to look at him again, guiding my chin even closer to his than...
75.9K 2.6K 85
((DISCLAIMER: THIS IS THE RAW BOOKS, MOSTLY UNEDITED. THE CUYANIVERSE COLLECTION HAS THE BOOKS IN ORDER AND BETAREAD. I SUGGEST YOU START THERE)) ~~~...
238K 6.1K 46
BOOK 1 (Dynasty series) ☑️COMPLETED☑️ "Thought we build a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake" THEIR DYNASTY FELL... Aaliyah was dedicated to the Jed...
119K 3.5K 80
((DISCLAIMER: THIS IS THE RAW BOOKS, MOSTLY UNEDITED. THE CUYANIVERSE COLLECTION HAS THE BOOKS IN ORDER AND BETAREAD. I SUGGEST YOU START THERE)) ~~~...