Dangerous Hearts (BWWM)

By Fatumaa_Lovee

He was danger. She was innocence. He was fire and she was the water that wanted to put him out. But what... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapater 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Authors note/challenge
Deal?
CHAPTER 1-5 ARE UP!!
BIG NEWS
surprise!
!! IMPORTANT !!

Chapter 42

34.4K 1.1K 170
By Fatumaa_Lovee

You guys don't judge me for this chapter , omfg I swear I'm a virgin 😩💦💦 ! This is the song I thought of while writing this chapter 💪🏼💕 .

__
Gio's pov:
I couldn't do it. I couldn't have sex with her on the same bed I had so many other women on.

This was something special to her and I wanted it to be as special no matter what.

I didn't know how many emotions I was feeling just being in her presence when she was so vulnerable. Seeing her opening her body up to me brought feelings in me that I didn't even know existed for that matter.

Her body was a work art. A masterpiece I didn't want to change or mess up with any mistakes I could possibly make.

Every little thing she do drove me crazy. Her moans, her faces, her grabbing on to the sheets needing my touch. I wanted nothing more than to satisfy her and that was exactly what I was going to do when we got in that hotel room.

"You okay?" I ask turning to face her.

I know she didn't want me to stop and I didn't want to either. Her face saddened afterwards and I wanted nothing more than to turn that frown upside down.

"Yeah," she says wrapping her arms around herself.

She did that often when she was shy about something or didn't know what else to do. Either that or she'd bite onto her lips.

I loved it. Little by little I was catching onto the little things that she did or her mood swings and I was getting pretty good at it.

"Stop the car," she says taking a deep breath.

"We're not that far away," I say turning to face her.

"Gio, stop the car," she purs into my ear.

Unlike with Ina, her purring turns me on more than I thought possible.

I stop the car and park to the side. We're around an old market and the streets are pretty dead.

Only thing that surrounds us is plain darkness and trees.

"So what now?" I ask turning to face her.

Her eyes have turned a darker color than usual and it made her look even sexier than usual which was impossible.

God this girl was going to be the death of me.

__

Diyah's pov:
I don't know what I was thinking and it was as if the words were coming out of my mouth before I could even think of them.

I wanted to do it. Right here, right now. The thought of being surrounded around nothing but darkness in an abandoned area did something to me. Was I crazy for this idea? Yes. But did I want to not do it? No.

My fingers trembled as I untie the robe once again.

This time I was more scared than before and even I didn't know why.

"Maybe because you are about to lose your virginity to a mafia leader!" Goes the voice in my head.

"I-I wanna do it, now," I say finally finding my voice.

Before I can get all the words out of my mouth I feel his mouth on top of my mouth once again and the feeling of everything that's happened comes again.

This kiss is filled with as much passion as the last one if not so much more.

I take the lead at first but reluctantly I give it up to Gio who slips off the robe and throws it to the side.

He stops the kiss halfway leaving me saddened before I finger out what he's doing.

In a matter of minutes the seats in the back of the car are laid back down almost as if it's a bed.

He climbs back to the seat now not wearing a shirt and leads me back to the back.

After laying me down he climbs on top of me before sliding off his sweats.

I know dicks aren't suppose to be beautiful but his was magnificent looking.

"How can you say that you perv?"

I lick my lips at how hardened he is and how large he is.

"How is that going to fit in me?" I ask shocking myself that I said that out loud.

"We'll find a way, I always find a way to bella and I promise I'll go slow. I'm sorry if it hurts," he whispers into my ear before placing a kiss on my ear.

I spread my legs open a slight bit and close my eyes for what's to come.

He enters me and the pain is unbearable to say the least.

Why was he so big?!

I feel as if I'm being teared apart and a tear finds its way to my cheeks before another does.

His hands quickly wipe them away and amongst it I try to smile up at him before closing my eyes once again.

I can tell Gio's trying to go as slow as he can possibly go and he doesn't want to hurt me but that doesn't take away the pain.

He cups my face and says something in Italian before placing a soft kiss onto my lips.

His thrusts begin to speed up as I begin to moan into his mouth.

With each push, the pain beings to go away and pleasure starts little by little.

I wrap my arms around his neck and shake my head giving him the privilege to go harder and faster.

He thrusts into me with force and I moan out in the mix of pain and pleasure.

"Gio," I moan out.

"I know baby," he says back huskily.

His pace begins to fasten up and every thrust is deeper and more pleasuring than the last one.

The whole car is filled with moans and sounds of pleasure from the both of us.

The feeling in my stomach from before begins to return and I need for him to go faster than he's going now.

"Faster," I moan out arching my hip toward him.

Thankfully that only motivates him to speed his pace up faster than he's going which causes the car to shake long with us.

The squeaking of the seats we're on and the sound of the pounding of my lady parts are all I can hear.

I spread my legs wider than I though imaginable and that causes him to enter me all at once.

"Omg, harder!" I moan out wrapping my legs around his waist.

The heat is building up once again causing my legs to shake in pleasure.

Gio's grunts begin to get louder and louder and when mixed with my loud moans of his name, they go together in unison.

The feeling keeps building up more and more cashing me to moan out his name over and over again.

Suddenly I feel an explosion of nothing but pure pleasure and a vibration within my body that I want to keep holding on to.

My body's shaking and my moaning has slowed down and everything around me seems like pure bliss.

I open my eyes and look up to see Gio who seems like he's in his own world of pleasure as well now.

When done he looks down at me and smiles before bringing his lips to my forehead.

My insides feel so sticky and I know that wasn't only from me but from him as well.

"What just happened?" I murmur turning to my side.

He pulls me on top of him and wraps his arms around me.

"You just had your first orgasm baby," he whispers.

__

So , what'd you guys think 👀💦 ? & once again , none of this will be held against me because I'm such an angel 😇🙌🏼 . Hopefully an update tomorrow 😘 .
LIKE/SHARE/COMMENT ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 350 24
After 10 years of not having a glance of his true love ,turns out that she is getting married. The ruthless Don Giovanni D'Angelo know as Death want...
24.5K 1.8K 30
Oskar Levin has turned into a cold-hearted man after the betrayal of his beloved Nadia. Only trusting a select few now. A once thought dead secret h...
2.2M 103K 50
He slowly turned to me with the meanest look I've ever seen on his beautiful face. His long legs allowed him to take three short steps towards me unt...
99.8K 4.6K 35
Jordan, the well-known painter, had always desired to have children. What happens when she encounters a set of twins that completely change her life...