Summers End

By MissDicey

Bell and her parents go on a holiday to a small town in California for the summer. The town only has a couple... More

Chapter 1 - Summers End
Chapter 2 - Summers End
Chapter 3 - Summers End
Chapter 4 - Summers End
Chapter 5 - Summers End
Chapter 6 - Summers End
Chapter 7 - Summers End
Chapter 8 - Summers End
Chapter 9 - Summers End
Chapter 10 - Summers End
Chapter 11 - Summers End
Chapter 12 - Summers End
Chapter 14 - Summers End
Chapter 15 - Summers End
Chapter 16 - Summers End
Chapter 17 - Summers End
Chapter 18 - Summers End
Chapter 19 - Summers End
Chapter 20 - Summers End
Chapter 21 - Summers End
Chapter 22 - Summers End
Chapter 23 - Summers End
Chapter 24 - Summers End
Chapter 25 - Summers End
Chapter 26 - Summers End
Chapter 27 - Summers End
Chapter 28 - Summers End
Chapter 29 - Summers End
Chapter 30 - Summers End
Chapter 31 - Summers End
Chapter 32 - Summers End

Chapter 13 - Summers End

11.1K 139 4
By MissDicey

Whoa go me 3 updates in 3 days I think that deserves a round of applause.

*Claps hands smiling excitedly* 

Anyway hope you like it... Vote Comment Fan you know the drill

Enjoy

Chapter 13

I rolled over dead to the world when I landed on something hard.

I small smile spread across my face when I remembered last night.

I looked down to see that we still clothe less; I knew that if my mum walked she would freak.

I slowly sat up not wanting to wake him with the sheets wrapped around my body; I looked around the room for my undies, which were luckily right beside the bed.

I quickly and quietly slid them on; right next to them were Matt’s shirt that he had worn I didn’t really feel like getting out of bed so I slipped it on, and then snuggled back up to Matt.

“Morin’ beautiful,” he whispered kissing me from my jaw all the way down my neck.

“Hello, how’d you sleep,” I asked as he continued to trace back til he found my lips.

“Great,” he answered in between kisses.

He moved his body on top of mine pulling the sheets over the top of me, our kisses deepened I had a little moan as his tongue traced my bottom lip I turned us over so I would be on top but as I did.

“Argh!” Matt yelled falling off my bed hitting his head on the way down.

“You ok?” I asked peering over the bed seeing him rubbing his eyes.

“Nice shirt,” he muttered lying down.

I let out a little giggle; he always made me laugh even if it was stupid.

“Who you talking to sweetie,” my mom asked.

I straightened up staring straight ahead not able to move; I let my eyes look over at Matt who was laying straight not blinking.

“Um no one,” I answered bitting my lip.

“Well I brought you some breakfast,” she said. I looked over at her to see her carrying over a breakfast table.

The smell of bacon and eggs filled the room.

She laid the little table on my bed; confusion crossed my face when I saw two cups of juice and plates.

“Mom why are there two?” I questioned warily I really hope she isn’t going to eat with me.

“Matt next time you sneak in… don’t park in front of the house,” Mom said to Matt not knowing where he is, “we’re leaving at 10 for the beach for an hour, just letting you know.”

“Sorry Tiffany and thanks for the breakfast,” Matt spoke sitting up from the floor.

“No problem just don’t let Cameron see you… or will kill you,” mom said walking to the door,

“Noted,” Matt said nodding his sitting on the bed.

I looked into his eyes, captivated something between us seemed different but it was a nice different we felt closer and I liked it.

I felt loved even though he hasn’t said that yet. But last night was amazing.

*

“Matt stop,” I giggled as he kissed my jaw line.

“Why,” he wondered not stopping.

“It’s a public place,” I replied rolling my head to the side as he found that spot on my shoulder that was sensitive to his touch.

I sighed with pleasure a small on my face.

I closed my eyes bringing him back up to my face giving him a deep passionate kiss.

“Come on guys there kids here,” I heard a familiar voice say.

We broke apart to see all of his friends coming up to us giggling like little school girls.

“Sorry I couldn’t help myself,” Matt informed them; pecking my cheek.

“What did you guys do last night?” Nikki wondered.

I sat up, shrugging my shoulders, “Watched a couple of movies.”

“And…”

“Nothing maybe a couple of kisses,” I said not giving away too much.

“I think they did a lot more then kiss,” Ava spoke.

“And what makes you think that,” Matt questioned.

“We’ll all summer you’ve been cute but this is the first time that you’ve actually made crave for you… in public at least,” Ava announced.

“Well you’re crazy,” I said.

“I don’t think I am,” Ava said.

“Guys its Bell’s second last day why don’t we do something fun,” Matt spoke up.

Everyone looked at each other nodding their heads in agreement without a word said.

“Differently,” Matt cooed in.

I looked at him in surprise how did he even know what they were talking about.

*

As we walked through an unmarked track of bush with my hand in hand with Matt; the bush started clearing out.

We appeared a small patch of green grass, and a lake with crystal clear water and water coming into the lake it was absolutely beautiful.

“This is wonderful,” I say laying the towel on the grass.

We all raced into the water it was nice and cool refreshing.

We played Marco polo which was a pit of a fail, played rugby every water sport in the history book.

After hours of fun some of us made trek to the top of the waterfall it looked even more beautiful up high.

“Are you ready?” Kai asked.

“For what?” I asked back.

Before he answered he jumped off the cliff landing in the water below.

“Your next,” Matt whispered into my ear.

“You want me to jump off that?” I questioned staring up at the waterfall.

“Yeah it’s heaps of fun,” Matt encouraged me.

“You’re kidding yourself if you think you can make me jump off that,” I replied.

“What if I do this,” he then kissed me in my sensitive spot he already knew my weakness.

“Matt well…” I started before my mind caught back up to me, “No are you crazy!”

“IS was worth a try,” Matt said while Nikki jumped off.

“I like you but not that much.”

“For me,” he begged pulling the puppy dog face.

“No,” I replied simply.

“What if we go together,” he offered.

I thought about it for a couple of seconds it wouldn’t be that bad know would it especially if we went together.

“Fine but if I jump and you let go were over,” I said.

“Great,” he grabbed my hand  as we walked to the edge.

“Aim as far out as possible,” he stated.

I nodded my head gripping his hand tighter.

“3, 2,”

And as he said one we both leaped off the top it seemed to take forever to reach the bottom… but when we landed safely in the water I felt so great like I really accomplished something.

I looked over to Matt who had just came up, with both shared a smile we swam to each other I grabbed him into a hug he swam a little bit more and when he could reach.

I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him in for one of the very last kisses I would share with him this summer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258 15 22
After June's father died her family and friends became worried about her mental state, it's been two years and people still walk on eggshells around...
215K 4.9K 29
Evelyn is finally convinced to go to a party by her best freind, Gabby, and her crush, Ryan. But after getting extremely drunk, Ryan and Evelyn have...
1.9K 1.1K 89
**Book one of the Aurorann River series** Iris wanted to get away from her life at home because it was very unsafe. She was mistreated and abused bec...
43.1K 480 31
Jamie Miller is an average trouble maker at school, a liar, and she's the kind of girl that gets the guys but she don't want them. Not snobby, just h...