The Thugs Baby Mama

By _Anastacia_

Lashay Is A 16 Year Old Drug Dealer That Doesn't Know What Love Is. When A Man She Doesn't Expect To Want Her... More

It All Started
The Day After
This Nigga Already Know
The Reason Why
Damn Man!
Teach Me How To Love
Your All I Ever Wanted
Speechless
Something Different
Moving Mountains
Only If You With It
Pathetic, Petty, Predictable
Long Story Short Pt.1
Long Story Short Pt.2
Re-connection ~ Most Important
Mama
Getting Accustomed
Cherish What You Want In Your Future
There's Some Catching Up To Do
Father Fever
Hits Hard
Beautiful Nightmare
Finally Part.1
Finally Part.2
Another Bump

The Thugs Baby Mama

13K 136 5
By _Anastacia_

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lashay>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey I'm Lashay Alexia Brooklyn. I'm that girl that you can chill with but when a bitch crosses the line I'm not afraid to cut a bitch. I live and was born in Alabama. I'm 17 years old and im in the drug trade. Yeah I know what your thinking. WTF is a 17 year old girl doing in the drug dealing game, well my dad walked out on me and my mom when I was 4 and left us with nothing. My mom had a good paying job and we were fine until she found out she was pregnant with my brother Shakeem. After the maternity leave she never worked the same. I got a job at 11 to help pay some bills but that wasn't doing much. Then she became very sick and couldn't work at all. A year later we found out she has breast cancer. My brother was only 4 at the time we found out so he couldn't do anything. Then my friend Bree told me she knew a way I could make some quick money. I've been on these streets ever since. I have always been smart. I've never got caught or arrested. I always sell more than im suppose to to make that cash. Being here for 5 years you learn alot. I work for this boy named Rashaud. Well he really isn't a boy, he's 21 but he is finne. He likes me to though cause he always telling his crew to look out for me and just me. I don't think he would ever go out with me though. He was the most respected thug in the game and coukd snatch everything and anything he wanted and I was just Lashay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.4K 36
Yandy all grown up lives with her millionaire father. Her Boyfriend was murdered and they don't know who killed him, but her Bestfriend Toya. Mendeec...
90.9K 3.5K 26
After graduating from high school, sixteen year old Tiffany has her mind set on leaving small town Monroe, Louisiana and living in Atlanta, Georgia...
312K 8.1K 51
Chassidy is an 23 year old entrepreneur that's has so much going for herself but get caught up in the love, drugs and money game
13.7K 218 37
Nadia was 17 when she had her son Ayden by her boyfriend Ryan. Who's a drug dealer that ends up in jail for a long time? Now, Nadia is 20 tells how...