Markiplier x Jacksepticeye ~L...

De ixCurses_

Jacksepticeye X Markiplier fanfic. (Septiplier) MATURE CONTENT: Swearing and sexual content. (RIGHT AT THE BE... Mais

Hidden Feelings
Does he...or does he not?
First time for everything~
Wish you didn't have to go..
Tiny Box Tim
All yours, All mine
You is all that matters
It only matters what you think
Don't forget...Okay..?
If only I could
Please Read !~
Wait....Yes?!
Hey Ma!...MA!
Lost Time
Ready For Us
Family Counts
You and Me...Let's Just Chill
Let's..uhm...Settle Down..?
Date Night
My Burning Love
The Dream I Don't Want
Happy Is What I Am With You
How About Tomorrow?
Insomnia
Chica Bika
Wedding Planner
Broken Bells
I'm Sorry
I Do (Alternate Ending)
Quick Update
Take Me To Paradise (Alternate Ending pt.2)
If you're reading this-

Ya Don't Need Legs

8.8K 179 149
De ixCurses_

@SinfullyDeepSleep ~ So if you guys keep up with my posts, I asked if anyone wanted to be in this part of the story..so I took the first person to respond! So thank you, and I hope you enjoy your role in this part.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's POV

WAPSHH!!

"Top of the mornin' to ya laddies! My name is Jacksepticeye and welcome to a game that could potentially be really really cool, Ben and Ed..!"

It felt so good to hear those words come out of his mouth again. Mark had been working hard at getting him back to making videos, and trying to move them into their new house. Jack knew he was exhausted, but knew if he asked, he'd just deny it. He had been moving around in his wheelchair in his makeshift recording room, trying his best to still make videos, after the volg that had explained what happened. Mark had edited for him...but he thought he was ready to get back into the groove of things by himself. His many followers understood, and he was finally forgiven....forgiven himself.

"Whoo! Look at Ed go, he's a beast!" He yelled, smiling and feeling himself again.

Jack wanted to do everything possible to get back on his feet. And his physical therapist, Camdyn, was the perfect match to get him there. She was a short girl, short hair, dyed a purple color after taking him under her wing to match his green. She was shy at first, but after treating Jack, she had become a really good friend.

He was feeling more and more like himself...the yelling and bouncing around..he could partially use his legs again thanks to Camdyn.

"Thank you everybody! I will be back later to sign your breasts....that's what cool people do...right..?" He looked at the camera and smiled, his glowing blue eyes filling with life again.

~~

"Okay Jack, I need you to bend your knee, lift it, and then straighten it out again...you can do it, I know you can!"

"Aggh fuck that hurts..!"

"Don't give up! C'mon, you wanna get better don't ya?" Her slight southern accent making Jack giggle as he moved his legs, gripping the arms on his wheelchair as his skin stretched and pulled..agonizingly painful...but he had to do it.

~~~

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god I'm scared, I'm scared my legs are gonna come off..!" He joked to himself. Joking about his legs, knowing he'd be better soon.

"Are you guys all impressed by my zombie action...you should be!" He giggled as the undead man crawled across the screen on his arms, his legs long been chopped off.

~~

"Okay Jack, once more. Just take it easy...you can do it!"

He sat up, and wiggled a bit, trying to gain balance on his feet, and then sat back down again.

"Don't worry! I'll have ya walkin' again in no time!"

~~

"Go Ed! Go! Okay, easy fuckin' does it..WHOOSHER! Ding! Did it, got it done!" Watching as the zombie's head was pulled off and thrown into the target, getting his goal and moving on further in the game. Dodging giant blades and swinging blocks, never giving up until he reached the next checkpoint.

~~

"I want to be able to walk before we move in, and surprise Mark for all his hard work.."

"I will try my best to get ya'll that moment, okay Jack, let's try again."

~~

"Ow...ya know what? I think it's fuckin' easier without legs. It's easier to pass all these things without legs!"

And then he knew he was ready. He wouldn't give up. He'd get through the therapy, the ointment treatments, the uncomfortable sleeping, and finally get back to loving his one and only.... Markimoo.

"Okay, well I'm gonna leave this video here, I'm definitely gonna do another video on this. This is so much fun! It's so unique and clever, I really like this!" He said with his fists in the air.

"Lemme know what you guys thought of it, but for now, THANK YOU guys so much for watching this video, if you LIKED it, PUNCH that like button..in the FACE....LIKE A BOSS! And..high fives all around."

WAPSSH, WAPSSH!!

"Thank you guys and I will see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT VIDEOOO..!!"

He knew as soon as the video was finished...he knew what he'd name it..and he smiled as he clicked the upload button and saw the video pop up on his channel.

YOU DON'T NEED LEGS.

~~

"Jack! That's it! You can do it...keep going..baby steps!"

He put one foot after the other.

"Jack, you're walking! Haha thank the lord!"

~~

Mark's POV

"Sean?!" He ran into the room, a worried look on his face after receiving a phone call that something had happened.

"Mark, stay right there." Camdyn said, standing next to Jack in his wheelchair, her hand sitting on his shoulder.

Mark stopped in his tracks, looking at the young girl in confusion. He had been closing the deal on their new house when Camdyn called him, and told him to get here fast. And he got to his friend's apartment as fast has he could.

"What's the matter? Sean, babe, what is it?" His feet were glued to the livingroom floor..and he gasped in surprise, his face filling with happiness as he watched Jack stand up...look at him with a sincere smile...leave his chair, and slowly walked to him...

"O-Oh my god.." He whispered, tears in his eyes as Jack reached out his arms and slowly made his way over to Mark, stepping into his chest and wrapping him in a hug.

"S-Sean you're walking!" Mark squealed with excitement, hugging him so tight, almost bouncing with happiness.

"It took a lot.." He whispered as he nuzzled into Mark's neck. "But I did it...and I love you.."

"I love you too..!" Mark basically screamed and crashed his lips into Jack's, kissing him like they hadn't kissed in years...

Jack pulled away and turned back to Camdyn.

"But I couldn't have done it without her...thank you..so much Camdyn.."

"Nah, don't mention it...I'm glad you guys are happy."

"Let's celebrate!" Mark interrupted. "I'm treating you both to dinner..!" He said, then pulling Jack close again, kissing up his neck.

He leaned in and purred into Jack's ear...

"And later...I'll celebrate with you properly..."

"Nmmh god finally..!" Jack purred back, pulling away with a smirk, and going over to Camdyn, and wrapping her in a hug.

"Let's go!"

*Mark's POV*

Camdyn smiled at the closeness of the two men. "But first." She said with a big smile. She looked to be the happiest of them all as she turned and walked away. She grabbed something that had been hidden. Jack turned to see that it was his camera that he recorded videos with.

"You recorded this?" Jack asked, surprised at their friend.

"Yes, I figured if you walked to Mark it would be a very happy update for you to give to your viewers." She said, a big smile shone brightly on her face.

"That's a brilliant idea!" Jack said excitedly. "Luckily, I haven't uploaded the reading your comments for today, so I can add it to the end of that!" He said. Since he wanted to edit it quickly before it went up, he got in his wheelchair and raced to his computer.

He quickly put the footage on his computer and edited it in after adding excitedly saying that he had a surprise for everyone. After that, he made sure it was good and got it to start rendering to go up on his channel. After that they went out to dinner. The dinner was nice and Mark wouldn't stop fussing about paying for it.

When they were done, they went back home. Jack faked a yawn and stretched slowly. The stretching hurt the burns on his legs only slightly. Mark wrapped his arms around Jack's waist and softly kissed the Irishman's neck. "It's actually a really nice night out, so I'm going to go out for a walk." Camdyn said softly.

"Alright, be safe." Mark and Jack said with smiles. She slowly walked out the front door of the apartment.

"Since I can't walk very fast yet, why don't ya take me to te bedroom so we can celebrate." Jack said seductively. "After all, we don' know how long she'll be gone." He purred, his accent coating his voice fully. Mark stared into his eyes before picking him up bridal style and carrying him to the guest room that they had been sharing since the fire.

He laid Jack down softly. The Irishman moved to sit up, but Mark placed a hand on his shoulder to keep him down. "I'm treating you." He purred, his other hand trailed down his fiancé's side. Jack shivered as Mark's hand gripped the waistband of his sweatpants. Since his legs had been burned, he had only been comfortable wearing shorts, sweatpants, and pajama pants.

Mark led his other hand down to his lover's pants. When both gripped the waistband, he carefully pulled them down with the younger man's boxers in tow. He didn't take them off fully, only because he didn't want Camdyn to come back and find them naked or even half naked. With the clothing off just enough for Jack's manhood to be free, it would be easy to hide if she came back unexpectedly.

Mark was surprised to see that his lover was already steadily growing hard. "What are you planning?" Jack asked in wonder.

"Oh, you'll see." Mark teased. "And I plan on making you feel better than you have since the fire." He growled quietly and stared down at his lover's manhood. He could feel himself growing hard as well. He slowly got up and changed out of his jeans into pajama pants. He didn't want his own erection to make him that uncomfortable.

He laid down beside Jack and softly grabbed his partner's erection. He slowly ran his hand up and down until he knew that it couldn't grow and harder. He slowly leaned forward and put the tip in his mouth. He rolled his tongue around the tip and stroked the rest with his hand. The Irishman groaned quietly.

He pulled away and licked along the erection a little then went back to sucking on the tip. His strokes gained speed as he rolled his tongue all over the tip. He felt Jack pull down his own pants and let his erection be free of the fabric prison. Jack's hand wrapped around him. He stroked in pace with Mark before the half Korean could feel his lover's lips around him and his tongue swirling around him.

Mark groaned against his lover's erection. They stroked each other faster as the both got closer to each of their own climaxes. Mark could tell that Jack was close by the way that he would slightly buck his hips sending more of himself into Mark's mouth. Mark swirled his tongue a few more times before he could taste and feel as Jack came in his mouth with a final buck of his hips.

"Ah....Sean....You taste so good." He groaned and swallowed all the juices that went into his mouth. Jack stroked him faster and started swirling his tongue around the tip just as Mark had done to him. Mark absentmindedly bucked his hips a little. Jack gripped onto Mark's hip with his one free hand and held him back.

"Ah...God...Sean...I'm...Fuck...I'm gonna cum..." Mark groaned. Jack swirled his tongue. The feeling drove Mark crazy and over the edge as he came into Jack's mouth. The Irishman swallowed and released his lover's manhood with a pop sound. Both men rolled onto their backs and caught their breath.

"God, I missed this." Jack breathed. Mark pulled up his pants and pulled up Jack's before pulling them both under the blankets. He wrapped his arms around his fiancé and held him as close as physically possible.

"I did too. I just can't wait until we get into our new house so we can do more than that without anyone possibly interrupting." Mark whispered softly. "Not to mention, the fun we'll have when your legs are fully healed." He purred.

"You fuckin' tease." Jack whispered with a quiet giggle. Mark's only reply was a kiss on his lover's neck.

"You want to test that thought?" Mark asked with a smirk.

"Not unless you plan to fuck me till I can't walk again." Jack said with a smirk.

"Then you'll just have to wait a little longer, babe." Mark practically growled making Jack blush. He slowly turned around and kissed his fiancé.

"I love you, Mark Edward Fischbach." Jack said softly.

"I love you too, Sean William McLoughlin." Mark said, his voice equally as soft.

"Forever?" Jack asked in a childish manner, making Mark chuckle.

"As long as you'll let me...and maybe even longer." Mark whispered sincerely.

"Then forever it is." Jack whispered back with a small smile.

~~~~

Update soon!~

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

63.3K 1.3K 47
Hey guys! Sorry I decided I didn't like the other stories... I hope you enjoy this new book though, THX GUYS LY! <3 Suggestions welcome! Just commen...
44.1K 1K 22
Update: This is now closed due to wanting to support Mark and Sean's current relationships. I don't like the hate their partners receive (even though...
721K 17.5K 99
Just a book of random one-shots. Some of them are good, most of them are bad. Read at your own discretion, and enjoy! DISCLAIMER: Requests and sugg...
1.6K 45 10
This is a Septiplier fan fiction that will be LOADED with smut!! Please, if you are not comfortable reading gay sexual scenes, read another simple fi...