Real or Not Real? (Tronnor) (...

Bởi tronnor_3rd_wheel

"Connor" he says, his face still blank. He looks me in the eyes and shakes his head before laughing slightly... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17(that picture is not okay)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Another authors note (sorry)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Another authors note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A/N
Chapter 32
A/N
AHHHHHH
Chapter 33
??
Chapter 34
???
*smile*
HI GUYS
YAY

Chapter 27

361 31 7
Bởi tronnor_3rd_wheel

Troye's POV

"I'm so excited!" I say, pushing the door open to the nail salon and pulling Connor inside. "You should get yours done with me. Just this one time"

"I was just gonna watch you" Connor says and I smile.

"Please" I say and pout at him. "It'll be fun" I say and wiggle my eyebrows to which he laughs.

"Okay. I guess it won't hurt" Connor says, knowing he can't win.

"Your girlfriend here?" A woman asks at the front counter.

"Um. No actually. We were wondering if you could fit us in anywhere?" Connor asks and I smile.

"You want your nails done?" She asks, squinting her eyes up in confusion and we both nod. "Well this has never happened before. Come on over" she says and walks toward the direction of one really long table that has several chairs lined up and down it. She puts us in chairs right next to each other and then leaves, telling us that people will be over here soon to do our nails.

"Look at all this stuff! I had no idea this much went into doing nails" Connor says and I nod.

"I didn't either. And there are so many different colors too" I say pointing to the wall that has at least a few hundred different bottles of nail polish lined up on shelves.

"It's going to be hard to choose" he says and I nod. There are so many different shades of each color. It's amazing.

"Hello! How are you guys doing?" A peppy woman with long black hair asks. She sits down in front of Connor and takes his hands, pulling them closer to her.

"Great! Excited!" I say and she smiles in my direction.

"This your first time?" She asks and we both nod. "Well then I'm excited too. So let's get started. What's your names?" She asks. We tell her and she smiles. "Those are lovely. Oh, sorry Troye. I forgot to say someone will be out here with you in just a minute. She is working on someone else but she's almost done" she says and I nod.

"You can probably tell I've never had this done before. My nails look absolutely terrible" Connor says and she smiles.

"That's fine. They aren't the worst I've seen, trust me. So what do you want done today?" She asks and Connor shrugs and looks at me for help. I shake my head showing that I know just as much as he does and she laughs.

"I guess just do whatever you want. You're the professional here" he says and she nods before getting out a fingernail file and going to work. Just then another lady with a pixie cut sits in front of me.

"Hey! How's it going?" She asks and I smile.

"Great! I'm excited" I say and she laughs.

"Your first time?"

"Can you tell?" I ask and she laughs again. She pulls one of my hands toward her and looks at my nails closely.

"Not too bad. What do you want done today?" She asks and I shrug. I think she realizes that I have no idea what I want and she smiles. "Well what's your favorite color?"

"Blue. But not a dark blue. A light blue" I say and she nods.

"I can do that" she says and then starts filing down my fingernails to shape them right.

"I'm enjoying this more than I thought I would" Connor says with a smile on his face.

"I'm glad" I say and wink at him, that being the only kind of affection I can show him at the moment.

"Are you guys boyfriends?" Pixie asks and I smile.

"We haven't really labeled ourselves" I say and look over to Connor. "What are we?" I ask and he smiles.

"Whatever you want us to be" he says with a smile and I laugh slightly at the cliche response.

"Yes. We're boyfriends" I say and both women smile.

"I feel like that was a way to important moment for me to watch" the woman with black hair says and I laugh. "I'll be right back" she says and gets up from her seat.

"That's not how I expected that to haplen at all" Connor says and I laugh.

"Oops" I say and shrug my shoulders. Connor laughs and kisses my cheek quickly.

"You guys are too cute" pixie says and I smile.

"Well thanks" Connor says while I blush.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to go get most of the blues that we have and you can pick what you want" she says and stands up to leave. I nod and she walks away, leaving me and Connor by ourselves.

"I love you so much" he says and grabs my hand. I smile and bring his hand up with mine and kiss his knuckles softly.

"I love you too" I say and kiss his hand again. The woman with dark hair comes back so we have to let go but we are constantly giving each other loving looks and making weird faces at each other causing each other to laugh.

"Okay. Here are all the blue ones that we have. I'll let you pick" pixie says when she gets back with the blues. There are a ton of them. I don't know how I'll choose.

"I didn't even know there were this many shades of blue. This is crazy. How will I pick?" I say and she smiles. I look and after a while I pick the one I like most.

"Good choice" she says and pushes all the other colors to the side. She shakes up the paint and then opens it.

"That's a really nice color" Connor says and I smile. I look down at his fingers and see them being painted a dark red.

"I really like yours too" I say and he smiles.

"It's my favorite color" he says and looks down at them again. The color suits him.

"Okay. I'm almost done. Just have to put on a clear coat and you can leave" she says and I smile. I see that instead of all of my fingers being blue, my ring finger is painted white on both hands. I look over and see that Connor is already finished and is just waiting on them to dry now.

"All done! Do you like them?" She asks and I smile.

"I love them. Thank you" I say and she nods with smile. She hands me and Connor both a piece of paper telling us how much we owe and I quickly snatch Connors away.

"No. Let me pay. This is something you really wanted. My treat" Connor says and I smile.

"Are you sure?" I ask and he nods with a smile.

"Absolutely" he says and takes the papers out of my hands. He pays both of the women and we thank them again before walking out of the salon.

"Thank you Connor" I say and he smiles before kissing me. "I love you"

"I love you"

"Now where to?" I ask and he smiles.

"Let's go home. I'm in the mood to cuddle and watch movies" he says and I nod.

"Let's go"

A/N Heeeeellllloooooo!!!!!!! Sorry. I'm in a good mood. Hope you all are too! I hope you liked this chapter. I know I did.

Please don't forget to vote and comment. I love hearing from you guys! It alway makes my day so much better knowing what you all think about my story!

I love you all so much and thank you for reading!!! Until next time!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

281K 28.1K 46
[LIBRO 1] No respires cerca de él. No lo mires a los ojos. No le preguntes por su collar. No busques las razones. Es él, la imagen de la perfección m...
500K 51.2K 128
La verdad esta idea es pervertida al comienzo, pero si le ves más a fondo en vastante tierno más que perverso. nop, no hay Lemon, ecchi obviamente, p...
19.8M 1.3M 122
Trilogía Bestia. {01} Fantasía y Romance. El amor lo ayudará a descubrir quién es en realidad y su pasado hará reales sus peores miedos. ¿Podrá ell...