Dangerous Hearts (BWWM)

By Fatumaa_Lovee

He was danger. She was innocence. He was fire and she was the water that wanted to put him out. But what... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapater 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Authors note/challenge
Deal?
CHAPTER 1-5 ARE UP!!
BIG NEWS
surprise!
!! IMPORTANT !!

Chapter 21

50.6K 1.5K 155
By Fatumaa_Lovee

Diyah's pov:
I wake up and am still layed up on Gio's chest. I love how normal this feels.

He moves around and only then do I see his well toned abs. He's got quite the package on him.

"Like what see?" He asks opening his eyes.

"What's there to see?" I joke getting up.

"I don't know," he says closing his eyes once again.

"Hey," I say shaking him up.

"What room are Khloe and Tonya in?" I ask.

His eyes open and he sighs and then sits up.

"Listen Diyah, about those two," just as he's about to speak there's a knock on the door.

"I brought the girls over," says Leo.

"Why?" Asks Gio now standing up and putting on his shirt as he walks to the door and opens it.

"Bernardo told me to."

"Okay, and where is my father?" He asks straitening his posture.

"Downstairs boss, they're waiting for you."

"Okay," Gio says waving his hand.

He turns back to me and walks over to me.

"Come on, turns out they're here and not at my fathers place," he says taking my hand in his.

"Can I shower first?" I ask pulling my hand away.

"Yeah, we'll be downstairs. There's clothes in my drawers that might fit you," he says before closing the door behind him.

__

Gio's pov:
I walk downstairs and brush my teeth in the other bathroom before walking back out.

I see my father sitting next a red eyed Tonya who's now dressed in sweats.

"Hey T," I say siting down next to her.

She doesn't look up nor does she respond to me and it kills me inside.

My father stands up and we walk to the kitchen.

"How's she's doing?" I ask.

"Bad. She's been crying all night, she just lost a baby," he says closing his eyes.

"How'd she loose it?"

"Internal bleeding. The bastard repeatedly kicked her in the stomach. I have to take her to the hospital at 2 to get the baby out," he says shaking his head.

"How about Khloe?" I ask.

"She's holding up, we got her on the morning after pill. She's soar and refuses to talk about it. He did a number on that poor girl," he says opening his eyes.

"So now what?" I ask not knowing what to do.

"Honestly if I knew son, I'd tell you. We just help them heal at this point on. There's not a single trace of Lester so he probably left the country."

__

Diyah's pov:
The past few weeks have been terrible. Everything that's happened to Khloe and Tonya has everyone on edge including myself.

Neither one of them ever talks about it. Not that they talk or eat much. They barely leave their rooms.

Even late at night I can hear Khloe crying in her room to herself. She'd lost her job due to the way she looked. They tried to sugarcoat it and told her that once she got better she was more than welcome to come back.

I hadn't seen much of Gio lately and when I did it was only to bring Tonya over for me to babysit since he didn't want her around while they discussed their next moves.

I got up out of bed and took a quick shower and brushed my teeth.

I went downstairs to make coffee and to my surprise there was already coffee made along with breakfast.

"Hey Khlo," I said slowly walking up to her.

"Hey babes, I made breakfast. Help yourself to whatever you want."

Khloe hadn't gotten out of her room for the past weeks since we got back from Gio's house.

So seeing her before me talking, walking, and cooking, it was all just too much to comprehend.

"You feeling okay?" I ask taking a seat.

"Yeah. I don't want to sit around and sulk for the rest of my life," she says sitting down too.

"Khloe you were beaten and raped, I think you have every right to be upset and cry all the time."

"Hey, at least I'm still alive," She says with a small smile.

After we get done eating, Khloe leaves to go get dressed up and comes back out looking stunning.

"Khlo, where are you going looking that good?" I ask standing up.

"I'm gonna try to take Huey out to lunch, if he's still interested."

"Looking like that? Even I'm interested! He definitely will want to," I shriek.

"Well you need to get dressed too. I need your help to get your boyfriend or whatever Giovanni is to you, to let Huey off for a few hours so we can hang out," she says with puppy eyes.

"Okay," I say getting up.

"Please tell me you're not going dressed like that?" She asks.

"Why not?" I whine.

"Because that's a hideous outfit, come on! I need you to put on something good looking to get him caught off guard," she says pulling me into my room.

After about 30 minutes of putting on and taking off clothes we finally find one that looks really cute.

It's a white crop top shirt and a floral short skirt that goes with it. Along with a beige cardigan.

I put it on and instantly know it's the outfit I want to wear. It hugs my curves just right. Khloe throws a long tanish colored cardigan at me and it looks perfect once I put it on.

I look at my reflection in the mirror and can't help but beam at it. I look great. Actually better than great. I leave my hair down in its usual curls and grab a bracket to put on. I find my tan colored sandles on and wear them.

"You look great D," Khloe says from behind me.

"Well thank you white girl, you look fab as well," I say in a snobby white voice.

We laugh about it and get in the car. The whole car ride is filled with us laughing and making jokes about stupid things we find funny.

Once we pull into Gio's house I get butterflies in my stomach. We're greeted by Leo and he tells us that Tonya is in her room incase we wanted to see her.

We both walk into her room and sadly she's asleep holding her stomach. That's all she'd been doing lately.

I walk back out and Khloe nudges me to go get Gio.

I walk up to his room, straightening out my outfit once again and throwing my hair to one side before knocking on the door.

He opens it instantly and the butterflies return once again. He's wearing nothing but sweat pants and I can see his imprint.

"Hey," I say dragging my eyes to his face.

He stares at me from up and down for a while while licking his lips.

I feel myself getting wet just by the way he's looking at me.

In one smooth motion he pulls me by my waist and puts me against the wall.

"Why'd you come over dressed this good? What do you want from me? He murmurs into my neck while sucking on it.

My eyes flutter in pleasure and I forget what I came for. He pushes his body even closer to mine and I can feel just how hard he is.

His hand traveles to my butt and he squeezes it causing me to let out a loud moan.

He continues sucking on my neck and his hand moves up to my back. He slips his hand under my shirt. He fiddles with my bra clipping before finally getting it off.

His hand moves from the back to my breast. He takes it into his hand and massages it rubbing over my already hardened nipple. This sends floods down to my underpants and I can't help but moan out even louder.

He finally brings his lips to mine and I can feel the need and passion in the kiss. Our tongues find their way to each other.

His hands find there way down to my waist and lift my legs up wrapping them around his waist.

He pins my hands on the wall and interlocks his with mine.

Just then my phone begins ringing to ruin the moment.

He groans and puts me back down before reaching in my pocket and  grabbing my phone.

"What?" He growls into the phone.

His face changes drastically and he speaks after a few seconds.

"Oh hey Khloe," he says sheepishly.

"No she didn't tell me anything," he says turning to face me.

"Oh, you guys can?" He says into the phone scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah, we'll close the door," he says before hanging up the phone.

"What'd you need to tell me?" He asks taking a step towards me.

"It's nothing really, we were just wondering if we could steal Huey for the day," I say sitting on his bed,

He stares at me for a few seconds and then speaks.

"No."

"Why not?" I whine.

"Because Huey is one of my best guys Diyah and I need him home and I don't know who 'we' is but take yourself out of the equation," he says now towering over me.

"You've got lots guys here," I say standing up.

"And why can't I go?" I add on.

"Because you look too good and this outfit is too revealing. I don't want other men staring at you," he says pulling me closer.

"Well too bad," I say pulling away.

"What now?" He asks sitting down.

"I just wa-" I cut myself off and sit down on his lap swinging my feet over.

I wrap my arms around his neck and lean in closer to him. I can tell he's hard and that's perfect for me.

"I just want them to go on a real date," I say pouting my lips.

"Uh-uh and what about us? When can we go on a real date?" He asks with a smirk.

"Well you haven't asked me out to any yet?" I say leaning into him.

"Okay, Diyah will you go out on a date with me?" He asks with a grin.

"Will you allow Khloe and Huey to go on theirs first?" I ask.

"Huey and Khloe can burn this whole house down for all I care. So.." He leans in even closer and now we're just inches away from each other.

"Will you go on a date with me?"

"Yes!" I squeal hugging him.

"Where are we going to go?" I ask now my face hurting from smiling.

"You're not going anywhere dressed like that," he says firmly.

"So we'll just be stay home?" I ask pulling away.

"Yeah, maybe next time you'll remember to not look so good. I just don't want anyone else seeing you like this," he says reaching for my hand.

"Yeah whatever," I say pouting.

"You know I find that extremely sexy so please for my sake and for the sake of my penis don't do that," he says with a grunt.

"Fine," I say getting up to go.

"Where are you going?" He asks stepping in my way.

"Home,"

"Looking like that? I don't think so," he says slamming me against his chest.

I rest my head there after a while I speak.

"I wanna go out on a date," I murmur into his chest.

"A real one," I add on.

"I know and I promise once I get everything figured out we can go out on real dates and do real couple things," he says kissing my head.

My heart beamed at the word 'couple'.

"So now we're a couple?" I ask looking up.

"We've been a couple since I met you," he says looking down at me.

"You never asked me to be your girlfriend," I say smiling.

"Who does that anymore?"

"Everyone." I say giggling now.

"Do you really want me to ask you to be my girlfriend?" He says looking down at me once again.

"Yeah," I say enjoying this game now.

I couldn't imagine Gio asking me out. I just thought he'd be the type to just not. There was no point, he had me already.

"Okay," he says letting me go.

"Okay what?"

"Okay I'll take you out on a date and then ask you to be officially mine although you already are," he says with a smirk.

"Okay mr.mafia leader," I say laying my head into his chest again.
__

LIKE/COMMENT/SHARE 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 210 24
Salvatore Marchetti, a 34 year old self-made billionaire, was haunted by his past. He'd been betrayed by the one he loved and adored more than anyone...
1.3M 37.1K 31
Nariah Williams always work for what she wanted. She never had anything handed to her on a silver platter. Her past relationships weren't the absolut...
37.8K 1K 59
They say opposites attract but what happens when you are not opposites? Being born in the violent world of the American mafia, Audelia Rose Hernandez...
1.2M 45.2K 48
{ Completed } He thought he did the right thing by keeping his occupation a secret, but when the truth comes out, he loses the only person that ever...