A Dangerous Love Story (Book...

Autorstwa freethinkerdj

Shikar (A Dangerous Love Story ) Book 1 The story that sweeps through time, Story about love and dignity. S... Więcej

A Dangerous Love Story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 60

602 30 1
Autorstwa freethinkerdj

Veer felt a sensation as if "being embraced" in a loving manner, by an unseen forceHe did not open his eyes.

He felt enormous pleasure in that embrace

Sharp shadow roamed around the room. The storm raged the night.

Next Morning

He found Chandni sleeping peacefully next to him.

--------------------------------

The day was misty...dark clouds gathered to hide the beautiful blue sky...the weather was as bad as was never before...

Maneka woke up and looked at the kitchen... "Omg...what's that?" she peeped at the kitchen window... that was scary... "Chandni... Veer"

She shouted on top of her voice...

Veer quickly treaded towards the kitchen... "Why do you scream?"

"Look there" Maneka pointed towards the window

It was covered with blood... Veer examined from outside... he touched it with his finger... smelled it...

That was indeed disgusting... it didn't seem to be a human blood...

"Don't know where this came from?" He mumbled...

"We will get this cleaned..." he said and walked around the cottage to check any other clue...

Maneka was now scared of the place... but she had to support her dear friend... who was in need... but why didn't she get up on her screams? She must be sleepy...

Maneka thought of making Chandni's favourite tea and will wake her up...

"Veer you need tea?"

"No..." he replied "I am going for a short walk" he added

Maneka lifted the utensil on the gas... "Where is the matchstick?"

She looked around... and saw a sharp knife... full of blood... "Damn... What's that?" she stepped closed to examine... "How come the blood"

She thought of not touching it... The smell made her puke...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Veer was walking down the road when he saw a same old woman he saw once in Darjeeling...

"Excuse me..." he stopped

"Did we met before?" he queried

The woman smiled... "Yes."

"So you live here?"

"Yes"

"But we met in Darjeeling"

"Yes"

"What the h***... when did you come here?"

"Now"

"Oh... Anyways..."

"Veer..." She smiled at the confused handsome boy who was now finding it difficult to swallow... how she knew his name... That is so weird...

"Do you know my name?" was the next question from the long list that was sitting in his brain...

"Yes"

"Oh..." he cannot waste any more time on this old frame... what has happened to you Veer... he thought to himself...

"Ok..." he murmured and started walking...

The old lady smiled... "You will soon come to me again..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Maneka saw the door open and Chandni peacefully sleeping... "Thank God... at least she had a tight sleep"

"Chandni...wake up" Maneka kept the cup on the small table next to the bed...

But Chandni did not move at all...

Maneka tried to raise her voice a little "Chandni...get up now...it's so late"

She did not reacted at all...

Now Maneka felt anxious...

She touched her forehead... she was hot... Indeed very hot... "Omg she has fever..."

She quickly walked back to her room to get some tablets...

After few minutes... She sort out with the tablets... "I think she must take two"

She shake her a little... but Chandni did not responded...

Maneka thought of calling someone... may be a doctor...

After some time...

"Chandni... open your eyes..." Veer and Maneka were standing next to her... but there was no comeback from her...

Doctor looked at her... "I think you must take her from here... to some big hospital"

Veer nodded ... "I told her not to come here... she never heeded"

He asked Maneka to pack the stuff and he will arrange everything...

Veer looked at Chandni... touched her burning cheeks "please Chandni...wake up"

Maneka packed all the clothes and was ready to leave... While she took the things away her eyes fell on the sharp knife again... It was clean... "Who cleaned this?" she murmured...

She thought of quickly getting out of this place... "Veer was right...they should have never come here..."

After few hours...

A big van stopped outside the cottage ... They left the place.

Veer took Chandni straight to the hospital in Rajasthan to get rid of her fever ...

Maneka and Veer were still waiting for the Doctors to complete the treatment...

After a long time...

"We can't say anything..." said one of the Doctors...

Veer was now getting angry "you mean you don't know?"

Frustratingly he called Manohar ... "Manohar... Listen to me very very carefully..."

It was just after he had made few phone calls... that there was a team of the best doctors at the hospital who were trying to examine the problem ...

"Veer..." said one of the doctors

"She is normal, breathing fine, her temperature has come down... But still she did not open her eyes... we will monitor for another couple of hours and see"

Veer nodded...

It was late night and he was sitting on the couch... Due to exertion he felt fast asleep...

Chandni has a sly smile on her lips...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Next day

Veer was now finding it very unusual... he had done all the treatment... even the best doctors were called for her... but she did not responded at all... he was still thinking when Chandni moved a little...

He quickly stepped towards the bed "are you ok Chandni"

Chandni opened her eyes slowly and looked at him... "Yes..." she nodded and tried to get up...

He helped her sit on the bed... "I am thirsty..." she said slowly

Veer poured some water in the glass and handed to her... she smiled...

After few minutes doctors came to check her... "She seems good... no fever"

Veer patted her shoulder "you scared me"

"Did I?" she smiled...

"Veer... we can discharge her... she can go home now" said the doctor...

"Thanks"

Veer dialled a no "three tickets to Darjeeling, yes urgent"

"What are you doing?" she stammered a little

"Going back home... From this nomad place" he responded

"Ok" she smiled

Veer was surprised as to how easily she agreed ... But he least bothered... he was happy that she was all fine... he did notice her while she looked around...

"Your favourite orange juice" he offered her...

"No...I don't like it" she looked away...

He thought it may be because of the medicines she had... "Do you want to eat something?"

"Yes..." she gladly looked at him...

He knew what she like and ordered the food for her...

After few minutes...

The food was placed nicely on the table...

"Come I will help you..." he took her hand in his hands and guided her towards the table few steps from the bed

Chandni frowned as she looked at the food "what is this?"

Veer was surprised at her "your favourite salad and veg curry and rice"

"I don't want this..." she retorted angrily...

Veer was confused now "but this is your favourite food..."

She stared angrily at him...

He knew she was not well, and he would not argue with her now ... "ok... What will you have?"

She looked at him ... "leave it...I am not hungry now"

He was shocked at her behaviour but ignored, it could be because of the medicines she is taking

Maneka walked in ... "Hi Chandni... you look better now"

Chandni smiled at her... "I know..."

Maneka was little surprised by her reply but she ignored... "Ok Veer, everything is ready... we just have to leave now"

Chandni looked at the sandwich in Maneka's hands... "Give me that"

Maneka was surprised "Chandni this is chicken ...and you are vegetarian"

"I said give it to me" she demanded

Maneka helplessly offered the sandwich...

Veer and Maneka were shocked as to how chandni gobbled the sandwich in her mouth...

----------------------------------------------

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

53.7K 2.8K 98
well it's story about swara and sanskar obviously very different from my all the stories this story contain so many different things like mature cont...
1.6K 258 14
He is from london and she is from india. She wanted to be a Heart surgeon and He calls himself heartless She loves beauty, He hates beauty S...
2.1M 154K 70
[ Book 1 of Unexpected Series] " What about destiny?" she asked me softly, her voice barely above a whisper. "What do you think about it?" "D...
370K 19K 46
❝𝐇𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬❞. Sahil Mirza. When he attended his cousin's wedding, h...