A Dangerous Love Story (Book...

By freethinkerdj

Shikar (A Dangerous Love Story ) Book 1 The story that sweeps through time, Story about love and dignity. S... More

A Dangerous Love Story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 58

625 27 0
By freethinkerdj

Veer was still lying on top with all his weight on her tiny frame... he did not wanted to leave her... not even for a second... she was his life...

Leisurely he bend down a little and saw a knot of her night dress... his hands went towards the knot ... To his sudden action ... Chandni opened her eyes "what are you doing?"

"Opening your night dress... I want to see you" he replied carelessly

Appalled she tried pushing him "you have gone insane..."

"Why?" he questioned

"Well... look at the place... one little bed and you...and what about Maneka outside..." she tried explaining..

But Veer was obstinate... he seized her tightly not letting her go anywhere... "I am dying for this since months now...please don't do this" he whispered in her ear... making her falling under his charisma...

She was helpless in front of his might... may be this is what she wanted. Every time he come closer she pulls herself away. There always were problems in her life but Veer was always there with her...

"Chandni" he whispered while the thoughts kept flowing in her mind...

"Hmm... yes" she responded... but again thought about her life...

Veer assumed her yes to continue with what he was doing... he slowly opened the knot of her dress that slid down her shoulders... she looked stunning as usual... he bent down to kiss her cleavage... Licked with his tongue when Chandni felt something and pulled back the moment she looked at herself... "You have taken off my dress...damn you!!"

"You said yes" he added

"No... I did not" she said... while looking at herself standing in lingerie...

"Whatever Chandni... now after looking and touching you... how can I stop...?" he responded.

"Listen Veer... please. This is not the place..." she was still completing her sentence when Veer took off his shirt and flung it on the bed...

Chandni tried to pick her dress ... the moment she did ... Veer embraced her strongly in his arms...

Something jolted her... she closed her eyes... this was something she never felt before... her body was feeling his...

He pulled her towards the bed ... He was about to kiss her on the shoulders... when they heard the knock at the door...

"Chandni... open the door..." Maneka shouted...

"Veer... Get off me" Chandni yelled...

Reluctantly he relocated and Chandni picked up her clothes "I told you before...this is not the right place..." she again bawled...

Veer was getting livid now... he lay on the bed and covered himself with the sheet..

Chandni opened the door "yes Maneka..."

"You took long? Were you sleeping?" she queried

"No... let's have tea" Chandni answered...

It wasn't easy for her to understand about the whole area, about the spirit and how to get rid of it... she really wanted someone to help her...

"Where's Veer?" Maneka asked casually.

Chandni was already vexed of many things and now Veer and his never ending passion... "Don't know" she answered while sipping her tea...

"I think we must do something by today evening... You know these spirits become powerful at night?" Maneka said...

Chandni was all ears to what she was saying... Even she wanted to do something. But every time she failed to understand where should she start from.

"We should discuss with Veer as well" Maneka added...

Chandni nodded her head...she again thought about the devil who may even romance with the witch... "No, leave him with his dreams...we must think about something"

"Can we talk to that old man again and see what if he knows anything we can do to get rid of that spirit" Chandni said...

"I think you are right..." Maneka quickly ambled out of the cottage to look for the old man...

Chandni walked inside to get herself changed...she could not believe Veer slept again... "I don't know if has come to save me or make a honeymoon"

She quickly turned on the tap to fill the bucket... she filled up the mug with water to pour on her body when she saw something written on the bucket... "What is that?" she murmured...

She poured the water on her ... when she saw a white mist collecting around her... she was scared this time... every time she is alone something happens to her... she tried to grab her towel and run out of the bathroom before something else happens... she was about to take the towel when her fleet tripped. She tried to get up and unlock the door... She straight went to her bed where Veer was sleeping... "Get up Veer" she shouted...

He woke up and slowly opened his eyes... "I can't believe it..."

He pulled her on the bed... she was already scared and hugged him tightly inside the sheet... she completely forgot that was only in a towel...

Veer sucked the drops of water on her neck... she took a deep breath after some time...

"Veer" she howled...

He looked at her... "Sshh"

He kept his finger on her lips...

"Let me go" she exclaimed...

"Well you came running to me... and that too in a towel... I didn't do anything" he said

She looked under the sheet... "Veer listen... I did not mean that..." she said innocently...

"Can you please get my clothes...or can you leave the room..." she again thought, she can't be alone at any cost... "No you don't leave... just pass my clothes.. And stay with me...

Veer was now puzzled... she is naked... well completely naked... and wants him to pass the clothes... he is an idiot... he thought to himself... he felt like grabbing her now and make love to her but looking at her condition he would have to control himself. She is never in a mood but always comes with half naked or sometimes full... "Last time Chandni..."

"What?" she asked the brute...

"Open your ears first..." he replied

She was thinking something else...

He gave her clothes... "Should I leave and you can change" he asked

"No...you turn other side... don't look at me while I change my clothes" she replied

Again Veer had to face such a difficult thing... "It's hard, you see Chandni..." he turned the other side...

She started wearing her clothes...

"Do you even understand how tough it is to control my feelings when you are naked... and on top of that when I see you dripping in water...next time I won't control my feelings... this is making me crazy" he said

Chandni smiled a little "you are mad...I told you before this is not the right place"

"Ok now you can look here." She said...

"Really..." he came closer

He was about to kiss her when she got off the bed "come let's eat something"

"Can I eat" he whispered...

"What?"

"You" he added..

She smiled

----------------------------------

Kaka knew it was Acharya Ji who could help Veer from the evil spirit... Manohar opened the door... "Hi Kaka, how are you now?"

Kaka could not talk but he wanted to say something...

Manohar thought if he could give him something to write on... he passed the pen and a paper...

Kaka tried writing..

-----------------------------

It was late night...

Veer and Chandni were coming back from the village... Chandni hold his hand...

"Are you scared" he queried...

"Well no..." she said

"You can lie so easily..." he retorted

"Hmm... well I am scared of you as well..." she smiled

"Why?" he asked

"Hmm... Cause you are so passionate and your strong hands hold me so tightly... and" she was stopped with a small kiss on her lips...

"See.. This is why I am scared..." she said

"You are lucky sweetheart" he added.. "Girls die to kiss me and here I am mad after you..."

"Oh really?" she smiled

Both reached the cottage ...

"Maneka hasn't come yet..." Chandni worriedly looked at the closed door

"She has gone since morning..." Chandni added

Veer looked at her... "Do you want me to have a look around..."

Chandni thought for a while... but then she shouldn't be alone. She knew if Veer will leave her, that spirit will attack her. "No... we can wait.. Or I will come with you"

--------------------------

Kaka wrote Acharya ji and not so say it loudly...

Manohar read and nodded to Kaka... Manohar knew he has to contact Acharya Ji and that Veer's life was in danger...

He thought of sending a message to the Acharya Ji..

--------------------------

Chandni took few steps from one corner of the room to another... Veer was busy with his phone... he was waiting for a call from Manohar just to check about Kaka's condition...

Chandni was worried about Maneka... she should have come by now...

She heard the knock at the door... "Maneka"

Maneka felt tired "well I searched the old man all around... but couldn't find him anywhere..i am so exhausted." She said and walked towards her room...

Chandni was relieved at least Maneka was back.

She walked towards the kitchen to make something... when she saw a leach on her dress. She screamed and ran inside the room... Veer looked at her.. "Chandni, are you alright"

She quickly took off her dress...

Veer watched her as she undressed in front of him and looked carefully around her body...

"Anything wrong?" he asked...

She was quiet.. She lay on the bed...

For him it wasn't easy... "Well you won't believe..." he whispered in her ear while looking at her beautiful body ... "I am so happy after coming to this place..."

Chandni kept her hand on her head... "But I am not"

She said and tried to get off the bed when he pulled her and came on top...

"You don't leave a single chance?" she said angrily.

"Why should i... and recall since morning I did not do anything.. But I told you last time." He whispered

"Last time?" she repeated

"Hmm..." he caressed her

She felt tired and did not wanted to tell him again to get off... he took off his clothes and embraced her tightly in his arms, never letting her go away.

Slowly he turned off the little lamp.

--------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.1K 7.9K 34
Book 1 ) Love with an Innocent villager Every infant grows to become a toddler that is early childhood then middle childhood then reaching to the sta...
23.8K 2.6K 65
~Annika She is a mystery; Her smile is very rare, and She works like a machine, no one has seen the real her. She is a warrior who has survived so m...
120K 10.7K 56
Shivaay singh oberoi's world revolves around business and family. He is known to be cold hearted in the business world. People think he's serious all...
1.6K 258 14
He is from london and she is from india. She wanted to be a Heart surgeon and He calls himself heartless She loves beauty, He hates beauty S...