Loving Clarissa Fairchild

By yassihoneybee

Clarissa Fairchild being the normal twenty-five years old mundane, struggling with her life for her mom, Whos... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Meeting Clarissa Fairchild
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3: Malibu getaway
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5: Thoughts
Chapter 6: Good Morning
Chapter 7: The kiss and the Offer
Chapter 8: Monday
Chapter 9: Jace
Chapter 10: Like the old times
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13: Mum meets Jace
Chapter 14: Imogen
Chapter 15: The older brother
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17: Moving in
Chapter 19: Clary's Birthday
Chapter 20: Bet's over
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23: Evening went well
Chapter 24: Jacuzzi
Chapter 25: Agreement
Chapter 26: Back in LA
Chapter 27: The unexpected guest
Chapter 28: Sebastian Verlac
Chapter 29: Pandemonium
Chapter 30: Clary and Izzy drunken state
Chapter 31: Mom & Jonathan
Chapter 32: Mom's Wedding
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34: Monday Morning
Chapter 35: The house
Chapter 36: The wedding preparation
Chapter 37: Wedding
Chapter 38: Newly Wed
Chapter 39: Husband & Wife
Chapter 40: Making Love
Chapter 41: Scandalous
Chapter 42: 20 Hours Flight
Chapter 43: The Flight
Chapter 44: The Wildest Thing
Chapter 45: hours later
Chapter 46: Telling him
Chapter 47: December
Chapter 48: Magnus Bane's Birthday
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50: CLARY!

Chapter 18: Completely forgotten

539 26 3
By yassihoneybee

August, Tuesday
CLARY

It's been six days since I moved in with Jace. It fascinates me how Jace treats me like I'm his girl best friend, he's always there, it's like he reads my mind whenever I need something. I really needed a someone, a connection like this. It's like we've known each other since the very beginning of our existence, it was way more different than Simon and Will. There's this magnetic pull between the two of us. Jace also told Imogen that I moved in with him, that leads to Imogen's excitement. I can't helped but wonder what was going on her mind two days after I moved in with Jace when she visited. She was observing us. She prepared dinner that day and when we suggested that she can stay over and rest, that we'll do the dishes she just grinned at us and left. But seconds later she was there looking at us. She noticed how we moved in sync like my brother does. More like she complimented us.

I can't helped but wonder that she might be thinking that we'll both end up together. But I doubt that. But if Jace really asked for it. I will not hesitate since it's for good old Gen. Gen that's the name I use to call her now, since I told her that her name sounds like she's way older than her usual. She gladly accepted it, and ever since she's always calling me whenever she can. Talking all we do is talk.

I can't really believe Jace and I like each other too much. To be honest I like Jace. I like the way he treats me like a porcelain doll, he's mindful with everything. I like how his perverted mind come and goes, I like it when he's being such a tease because of this bet of ours.

"Clary, Love... " I was snapped out of my thinking when Jace shook me. And yes, he called me love. That's the other thing I like about him. He's sweeter than I thought, although he's the same ass I met a month ago.

I rolled my eyes the moment I saw his facial expression. He's smirking like an idiot again.

"What now?" I asked. We're both in his room with the tray of clothes for the evening. Izzy made sure that we will have the perfect clothes to wear later.

We've work for weeks and I know that was fast and now, the store is opening. Izzy and Magnus are very proud of us since we made it work within a few weeks. Jace and I are collaborating with them now. Of course it's still their brand, it was nice working with your friends.

"Have you decided what you want to wear later? Izzy brought a bunch of clothes, you know. " He tells me with a soft smile, I sighed. It's going to be a black and white party although I didn't really specifically said that it would be a gown thing. But still we're going for the usual thing.

"Right. I haven't, but have you?" I ask Jace back, pushing myself up from his bed looking at the tray of clothes..

"You know it's actually all the same for me right? These are all suits. You on the other hand, woman, your clothes are more complicated..." He tells me with a grin. I rolled my eyes. It's already three in the afternoon and I actually need some time alone right now.

"I think I need to go for a swim. Why don't you pick something for me? I'll pick something for you..." I tell him with a pointed look. He lets out a big sigh but agreed.

"You know, there's something with you Herondales and Lightwoods. You all love fashion..." I tell him amusingly with a wink leaving him. I hear his chuckles resonating as I left his bedroom.

"You know we have to get ready soon right?" He hollered at me.

"I know!" I hollered back not turning back. Since I really need a swim right now.

It's actually bugging me that tonight is the opening and my birthday. I know they all decided to do it today since because it'll be a double celebration, but I haven't gotten any greetings from them. The fact that this was their idea, except for Mom and Luke who greeted me earlier with an frantic call who woke me up from my deep slumber.

I can't believe Jace forgotten it too. The fact that we're closer than before. Even my best friend Simon. I sighed as I put on my bikini, leaving my bedroom afterwards strutting towards the pool.

I think one hour have passed when Jace called for me. He handed me a towel and told me to get ready since we have to be in the store at seven. I nodded and take a bath immediately. An hour passed again and now I'm in my robe walking towards Jace's room.

JACE

I swear lying to Clary like this makes me feel bad. We all know that it's her birthday, after all we all did plan this opening to be on her birthday since Izzy wanted it to be a double celebration but to be honest I have other ideas on my mind and I'm planning to do that tomorrow. I bet Clary is mad right now since we didn't greet her earlier today more like I didn't greet her, me, her housemate. How could I forget. That must what she's thinking.

Maybe that's why she wanted sometime alone.

But I didn't fail preparing her favorite breakfast earlier. Even though I didn't greeted her, still she asks what the occasion I only told her that it's the opening that's why.

Now she left me alone to tend to this clothes. She was spacing out really, she's thinking so hard that she forgot to choose what to wear for tonight and now she wants me to choose something for her. Which made me happy since I eyed the perfect dress for her to wear tonight.

Black and lace really do matched perfectly.

Clary's still in the shower and I just finished taking a bath also when my phone rang afterwards. I answered it and just to be greeted by Izzy's sassy attitude.

"Jace Herondale, make sure that you get here in time..." She sassed, I frowned.

"Izzy we're the one who is in Malibu already. You make sure to get in there in time..." I tell her, she scoffs.

"Oh right. So Simon, Jocelyn and Luke are already there, telling the helpers about the plan.." She says amusingly, great their plan was that we're going to arrive there thinking that no one came, thinking that the opening failed.

"Alright then..." I tell her.

"Excellent. Have you chosen the perfect outfits for tonight?" She asks.

"I haven't. Clary decided that she'll choose for me, as I choose for her. I already did for her. She's still in the shower..." I tell her. She sighs.

"Alright. Just don't be late. Bye." She tells me and hanged up. My mouth hanged open since I didn't even get to say goodbye, she just hanged up on me. I rolled my eyes and went in front of the mirror drying my hair.

"Jace. " Seconds later I hear Clary's voice.

"Bollocks. I'm still in my towel..." I murmured to myself. I quickly changed put on some underwear and went outside where she is. She's looking over the dress that I picked for her.

"Hey.." I greeted her with a smirk. She looks at me, and her eyes widens.

"Angel. Go get dress, Jace..." She tells me looking away quickly. I chuckled.

"Oh please. It's not like you haven't seen any of this.." I pointed to my body, smirking at him. She rolled her eyes.

"Right...." She turn to me again looking rather viciously. She gave me that look that made my breath hitch like always. Oh boy. I gulped.

"Do you wanna know what underneath of this robe?" She asks teasingly. I flushed.

"Of course. Who wouldn't want that? I'm the man in here.." I composed myself. I'm not backing down this time. She blinks and blush creeping out on her face.

"Oh By the Angel... " She says exasperatedly and began to shuffle onto the clothes again.

Seconds later she tossed me a black leather jacket, with a Black sort of shimmery suit and pants.

"You know you're much better than William. When it comes to choosing something like this in an event like this..." She tells me as she eyed the dress again. I chuckled.

"Why is that?" I ask her confusingly.

"Will won't chose something like this. Too revealing..." She tells me.

"Well.. What can I say, I love making other guys jealous, having a beautiful woman around my arm..." I tell her amusingly as I playfully pulled her towards me, her face is just right in front of mine as I leans down looking deeply to her eyes. I saw the spark of nervousness on it.

"Too bad, I'm not your woman..." She whispered and pushed me gently, letting her go..

"Yeah, Well, I'm your ride might as well call me your date for tonight, Love..." I tell her with a smirk. She giggled and gave me a little poke to my nose. I frowned.

She'll really be the death of me. I can't wait for this bet to be over.

X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 2.5K 22
Dane was already abandoned and treated brutally by her parents when she was 6 years old. But at 13 years old, she met a hot and cute guy, Jace., who...
49.1K 752 14
Allison Wayland, twin sister of Jace Wayland, is thrown into the "mundane" Clary Fray's journey of self-discovery in the shadow world - all while per...
26.9K 1.2K 15
(n.) finding something good without looking for it Charlie Fairchild was the older brother of Clarissa, something that seemed to have been held over...
14.4K 498 15
Five hundred years ago, Clarissa Fray was cursed by a witch. She could live forever, but she couldn't be with the person she loved, Jace Herondale af...