Dangerous Hearts (BWWM)

By Fatumaa_Lovee

He was danger. She was innocence. He was fire and she was the water that wanted to put him out. But what... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapater 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Authors note/challenge
Deal?
CHAPTER 1-5 ARE UP!!
BIG NEWS
surprise!
!! IMPORTANT !!

Chapter 15

55.1K 1.8K 339
By Fatumaa_Lovee

Gio's pov:
"Woahhhhh, sorry if I'm interrupting something," Khloe says closing the door smirking.

"I just came to get a few things and I'll be out of your way."

She looks down at me and then laughs.

Was she trying to say my package was small because it was anything but that.

"D, your hand," she says pointing.

We're just then reminded that Diyah's hand is on my still hardened dick.

"Oh," Diyah says pulling her hand away and taking a step back from me.

Khloe walks into her room laughing and Diyah follows right behind her.

I sit back down on the couch and can't help but smile. God, she's so innocent.

After 10 minutes Diyah and Khloe finally step out of her room caring a tight red dress and red heels to go with it.

"No more funny business you too," she says and with that, she's out the door.

"What'd she come for?" I ask scooting over to make space for her.

"To get shoes and a dress for work," she says taking a movie out the bag.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" she says trying to change the subject.

"What kind of job does she do that she needs heels that high and a dress that short?" I ask now interested.

"She's an escort," she says as if it's a normal thing.

This irritates me, if Khloe was an escort, who knows how many men come barging in through this house? How many of those men hit on Diyah, MY girl?

"Now, what movie will it be?" She says holding up two different movies.

"And you're okay with her being an escort?" I say now getting even more irritated.

"I don't really care how she makes her money," she says now sitting on the floor.

"Well I do, and you? How do you make your money?" I say sitting myself up straight.

"Why do you care? It's her way of making money," she says turning towards me.

"And however I make money should be none of your concern," she says now facing me completely.

"Well, I want to know. How do you make your money?" I say looking her dead in the eyes.

My whole body has tensed up now. Just the thought of other men seeing her, touching her, or just being around her made my blood boil.

No wonder they lived in a house this nice for just two people on their own unless they made a lot of money. I couldn't imagine my innocent Diyah doing something like that, I thought she was a virgin for gods sake!

"Why do you care how I make my money?" She says getting angry, her eyes turn a darker shade and I feel like it'll be a repeat of last night all over again but this time I'm too upset to care or think straight.

"Why do I care? Well don't you think I should know if the girl I wanna get with is getting paid for sex or not?" I say taking a step towards her.

"Where did you get that from?" She says now her eyes darker than ever and her face fuming with anger.

"First of all Giovanni, you don't know anything about me so don't jump to conclusions so quickly! And secondly, I'm not a prostitute," she says now walking towards me.

"Okay, then excatly what are you? Do you escort men for money too?" I say now too upset to stop even though I know I should.

I feel a sting on my cheek and realize that Diyah has just slapped me.

"Twice," I say walking towards her my eyes fuming now as well.

She takes a step back and I can see the fear in her eyes.

"You've slapped me," I say taking another step to her until she's completely cornered.

"And I just letyou," I say slamming in hands on the walls by her side.

She winces and I can't help but love the helpless situation she's in but then also hate it at the same time. I'm the reason behind why she's so scared.

"Why? Because I liked you and was letting you do things your way, something I rarely let happen."

Her eyes flash hurt when I said liked.

"But, that's all over. From now on, we're doing things my way and sweetheart, if you think your small little hands slapping me is something to fear for me, then imagine a bullet going through your head the next time you think of raising your hands or your voice at me," I say my voice deep and dangerous now.

She's frozen and from the look in her eyes, she looks like she's on the verge of tears.

"Now, you will do what I tell you. Understand?" I ask lifting her chin to look me in my eyes.

"Do you understand?!" My voices booms as I slam my hand on the wall once again.

"Yes," she says her voice quiet and so fragile. It came out almost as a whisper.

"Good," I say taking a step back from her.

"That's more like it," I say with an evil grin.

"Now, are you going to tell me what you do for a living or should I try a different approach at getting my answer?"

---------------------------------------------
Diyah's pov:
I was scared. No, scratch that, terrified.

Who was this new Giovanni and where did the sweet one that got me snacks, movies, and girl necessities go?

I searched into his eyes and there was no trace of him at all. How does he do it so fast? One minute he's all sweet and lovely dovey and then next is this?

I can tell he sees the fear in my eyes and before I know it tears are forming in my eyes. Why am I so emotional?

"Because he just threatened to shoot you," goes the voice in my head.

"I'm waiting on you bella" he says now pushing me against the wall with his body.

This would've usually turned me on in so many ways but at this moment even my lady parts got a grip on themselves and knew it was no time to play around.

He lifts up my chin and the feel of his hands on my skin is rough.

I want to scream, shout, or do anything to get him to stop acting this. I don't even understand why he's so angry or how things got like this. Why's he so possessive?

I look up into his eyes and they've changed completely, he doesn't even look like the same person anymore.

"I-I.. Own my own online boutique," I say wiping my eyes.

"My father paid for it after I got out of high school," I add on now looking up at him.

His body goes back to normal and his grip on my chin drops.

He walks away and runs his fingers through his hair frustrated.

"So you don't sleep around with other men?" He says now facing towards me.

I slide down on the wall and just sit there staring at him.

"No, I do not," I say quietly.

"Why," he says walking towards me now.

"Why didn't you stop me? Why didn't you tell me you didn't?" He says bitterly once agin his body tensing up.

"You just let me threaten you and yell at you! Why didn't you slap me or knock me back into my senses?!"

I just stare back at him, my eyes showing no emotions where his on the other hand show a wave of emotions.

After what seems like forever of starting at each other, I get up and begin walking to my room.

"You can see yourself out the door Giovanni," I mumble before I close my door.

Once I hear the outside door closing, I get on my bed and let all of the tears out.
__

LIKE/COMMENT/SHARE 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 8.6K 40
''I hate the way I'm a slut for you'' Him? A heartless member of the Italian mafia known for loving attention from women. Rumored to have never slept...
55K 2.2K 40
Life always has strange way of surprising you which is why you should always expect the unexpected. Started: 13 December 2019 Finished : 01 March 202...
38.1K 1K 59
They say opposites attract but what happens when you are not opposites? Being born in the violent world of the American mafia, Audelia Rose Hernandez...
14.4K 379 24
After 10 years of not having a glance of his true love ,turns out that she is getting married. The ruthless Don Giovanni D'Angelo know as Death want...