Dangerous Hearts (BWWM)

By Fatumaa_Lovee

He was danger. She was innocence. He was fire and she was the water that wanted to put him out. But what... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapater 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Authors note/challenge
Deal?
CHAPTER 1-5 ARE UP!!
BIG NEWS
surprise!
!! IMPORTANT !!

Chapter 11

77.5K 2.2K 403
By Fatumaa_Lovee

Gio's pov:
I walk back to my room and slam the door not caring that Ina's in there or that I just startled her.

"What's wrong babe?" She purs

"Nothing and I'm not your 'babe' Ina. I just need some alone time so please leave."

"Aww, you poor baby. I can make you feel all better," she says while climbing on top of me.

"I'm serious Ina. Leave." I say pushing her aside.

"Why're you acting like this? Don't you want me?" She says standing up and straightening her dress.

"Not now." I firmly say pointing to the door.

"If not now, then never and don't even think about calling me ever again Giovanni." She says while grabbing her coat and with that she's out the door.

I walk to my closet and pull out a picture of my mom. I miss her so much. She always kept me and dad from arguing and now that she was gone, it's as if everything little thing I do, he has to bring her into it. Way to make a man feel guiltily.

There's a knock on the door and I tuck the photo back in and say "come in."

"Hey, dad told me about your little argument. You okay?"

"Yeah. I just don't wanna talk about it T."

"I know you don't but sometimes it's good to talk about it." She says sitting up on my bed.

"Isn't your boyfriend suppose to be here?" I say changing the subject and luckily she goes along with it.

"Uh, yeah he should be here any minute actually."

"Well, then shouldn't you downstairs waiting for him?

"Actually, I shouldn't be doing that. I should be upstairs checking up on my older brother. Are you sure you're okay Gio?" She asks with concern all over her face.

"There's nothing wrong with me. Honestly," I say getting out of bed.

"Come on, I don't wanna let my bad mood kill your excitement." I say lending her a hand.

We go downstairs and I see the blonde girl that I saw with Nadiyah and Nadiyah, she looks up at me and turns back around as if I don't exist. I take a seat right next to her and she tries to get up and follow her friend to wherever she went.

"Diyah wait-"

"Why? I don't care about what you have to say honestly. That is all you and you do what you want."

"Can I explain myself? Gosh, if you would just shut up and let me explain it to you."?" I say getting a little irritated.

"Okay, go ahead," she says folding her arms across her chest.

This only makes her chest pop out even more and she looks even sexier. I can't help but stare. She looks even more gorgeous and innocent in what she's wearing now. Not the sassy girl with the tight dress on from last night.

"Eyes up here," she snaps.

"Then stop being so tempting to look at," I mumble.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. As I was saying, I'm sorry you caught me with Ina. I didn't know the door was still unlocked and for the record, we didn't finish if you were wondering."

"I wasn't wondering. At all,"

"Okay, I'm sorry for telling you that part. I just wanted to let you know. Look can we just start over?" I ask, scratching the back of my head.

She looks at me for a long time and then finally speaks.

"Why do you want to start over?"

"Because Nadiyah I want to actually get to know you. When I kissed you," I say pointing to her.

"I felt something that I haven't ever felt before. I've been with girls just to have sex with them but with you, sex is the last thing I'd want from you. I-"

"Why?" She asks cutting me off.

"Huh?"

"Why don't you want to have sex with me? Am I not attractive enough or is my body not good enough?"

"No, you're beyond attractive and your body is perfect principessa." I say scooting in closer to her.

"Look, just give me one chance to make it up to you. That's all I need. I promise you won't regret it."

"Okay," She says with a smirk.

"You've got until tonight to prove to me that I should give you a chance."

"Trust me bellissima, by the end of today you'll be mine."

"We'll see." She says standing up and walking into the kitchen. Her hips sway and I can't help but stare. This girl is something else I swear! I've never had to ask a girl to be mine or give me a chance, yet here I am asking Diyah. I've known her for less than a day and I'm already letting her change my ways.

__

Diyah's pov:
I walk into the kitchen and can't help but smile.

"What's got you all smiley missy?" My mom asks stirring something with a wooden spoon.

"Nothing mom, I'm just in a happy mood."

"Oh reallyyyy? And it wouldn't be because of Giovanni, now would it? She asks.

I instantly starts smiling again.

"I knew you two would hit it off." My dads says walking into the kitchen.

"So that's what this dinner was? To get me and Giovanni together? I ask with my hands on my hips.

"And you went right along with it mom?" I ask pretending to accuse her.

"I got a good look at him and he seemed like a good pick. Id rather have you with someone your father is very close to and someone who I know can protect you." She says still stirring her pot.

"Look Diyah, I know this seems confusing right now but when me and Giovanni's father thought of getting you and Giovanni together, we thought about it for a long time." He says now walking towards me.

"You're my daughter and I want what's best for you. I want you to be with someone who I know can provide for you and keep you safe."

"Lucky for you, he's also good looking." My mom chirps in.

Good looking? Giovanni is better than good looking. He's honestly beautiful. I just wish I hadn't caught him with that girl. Hopefully all that will change when we're together. Ugh, I'm already thinking about us being together. This isn't good.

"Dad, can you tell your wife not to check out other men?" I ask jokingly.

"Hey, you're suppose to only have eyes for me!" He says pretending to be hurt.

"Awww, my poor little baby. I'm sorry, come here," she purs to him.

I walk out before anything can happen. My parents were too much in love. They got hooked up by mutual friends and it was love at first sight. My dad got my mom pregnant a year after they met and they got married right after she had my older sister Adriana.

I walk back outside and see the same girl from the club talking to Huey and Khloe. They all seem to be laughing over something she said and I can't help but feel left out by it. This was the same girl that was hugged up on Giovanni and I can't help but feel slightly jealous of her. She was wearing a black dress and her hair was in a tight bun. Even in something that simple, she looked like flawless.

I walk back inside and slump on the couch. What am I suppose to do now?
Then I get an idea. I run upstairs and go knock on the door.

"Come in."

I walk in and he's got his back towards me. I can't help but stare at his toned body. He's in shape and that's so perfect with his tanned complexion.

"I knew you'd come looking for me. My dad told me their plan. I'm on board. What about you?" He asks putting on a shirt.

"I want to get to know you better before I think of even starting a relationship with you," I say sitting on his bed.

"Well how about get to know each other over dinner."

"This is dinner,"

"Well how about we ditch this place and go out to dinner, just the two of us?"

I bite my lip and think of weather or not I should. On one hand I could get to spend alone time with him and although being alone with him seems dangerous, I can't help but want to. On the other hand I don't know if my parents will want me alone with a guy I just met, no matter how much they want us together.

"Don't do that," he says with a husky voice just inches away from me now.

"Do what?" I pout.

"That! Biting your lips and pouting. Dio, sei così sexy."

"What's does that mean?"

He sounds so good when he speaks Italian I can't help but want to hear it all the time.

"It means if you keep biting your lips, I'm gonna throw you on that bed and have my way with you. Understand?"

__

LIKE/COMMENT/SHARE 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.6K 105
Rhea Rodriguez is the daughter of Romero Rodriguez, the don of the Spanish Mafia. In a twist of events, he is accused of theft by the Italian Mafia a...
12.3K 305 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...
131K 2.5K 62
Have you ever heard the saying, "One night can change everything"? Maybe you have, maybe you haven't. In some situations, it's not true. But in this...
196K 11.1K 69
Copyrighted 2020 "Piccolina, don't give me that look." Leo's accent became thicker, more rugged as he spoke. He pressed Carmin against the door, quic...