Dangerous Hearts (BWWM)

By Fatumaa_Lovee

He was danger. She was innocence. He was fire and she was the water that wanted to put him out. But what... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapater 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Authors note/challenge
Deal?
CHAPTER 1-5 ARE UP!!
BIG NEWS
surprise!
!! IMPORTANT !!

Chapter 10

72.8K 2.3K 416
By Fatumaa_Lovee

Gio's pov:
I walked into my dad's house with my arms still wrapped around Ina's waist. The smell of food hit my noes and I was instantly hungry.

"Hey, you must be Giovanni!"

I turned around and saw a man that looked Italian. His accent sure sounded Italian. He looked like he was in his 40's and kind of in a way reminded me of my dad.

"Yeah, that's me." I say.

"Who's this pretty lady you brought along?" He says eyeing Ina.

"This is Ina, she's my date. I say emphasizing the "my" to get any thoughts he had in his mind out.

" And here I thought I was gonna get a son in law out of you for my daughter," he says jokingly.

"Well anyways, lovely to meet you Giovanni and Ms.Ina. I'm Benvolio Valentino, but please call me Ben."

"Ben, are you scaring away the kids now already?" says a voice behind him.

Out from the kitchen comes a women with curly brown hair like Nadiyah's and if I didn't know any better I would say she was her older sister. They looked alike except for the skin color. This lady was a slight bit more lighter than Diyah and was more fuller on her body. Not that I was into older women. Anything above my age of 25 was out of my league.

"Son, you better get your eyes off my wife," Ben says pulling her to his chest with a smile on his face.

I laugh and the lady playfully hits his chest.

"I'm sorry about my husband, I'm Avery Valentino," she says with a smile.

"Nice to meet you ma'am, I'm Giovanni and this is Ina," I say shocking myself with my politeness.

"Well Giovanni, make yourself at home. Well.. This is your home but you know what I mean. Your father should be back soon and my daughter and her friend should be here any minute," she says.

I go upstairs to my old room and Ina's right behind me.

"Soooo, we've got some time before this dinner starts, right?" she says while climing on top of me on my bed.

"Plenty of time." I say while grabbing her by her waist.

She sets herself down between my thighs and begins to unzip my zipper.

"I want you. Now," she says while putting her hand down my pants and massaging me down there.

"I know you do, you always do."

I'm getting harder and harder and by how fast she's rubbing. I know she can tell I'm about to cum.

Just as I'm about to cum, she slotches down and puts my dick in her mouth. I release into her mouth and she swallows it like a pro.

I pull her hair up for her and she starts sucking me make me moan and groan. Just as I'm about to cum for the second time, the door swings open and I see Nadiyah with a tall blonde headed girl.

They both stand there terrified and Ina just continues her business not caring if they see or not.

"Uhh, I'm sorry we were looking for the bathroom. Come on Di, she says awkwardly dragging her away and shutting the door. The look in Diyah's face said it all. Disgust, hatred, and maybe a little bit of hurt.

I pull away from Ina and zip my pants back up again not caring that I might've cost getting treated like this by her again or that I've got sperm stains.

"Come on Gio, you know you want me to keep doing it," she says trying to open my zipper again.

"Maybe later tonight, just not now Ina," I say sternly.

I make my way downstairs and try to look for Diyah.

__

Diyah's pov:
"I need some fresh air. Come on let's go for a walk." I say to Khloe.

I can't believe what I just saw nor do I want to think about it. That was disgusting and for that girl to just keep doing her business although we were there made no sense to me. Where'd the classiness go? Then for Giovanni to just stare back at us and not do anything.

"I cant believe I let him kiss me. Who knows where his lips have been?" I say angry at myself for enjoying the kiss and slightly getting a bit jealous from what I've just seen.

"Wait, that was the Giovanni that kissed you?" Khloe asks with a shocked look.

"Sadly."

We walk around the house and I see a familiar face on our way back in.

"Huey?"

"Hey! If it isn't Ms.We'll-never-see-each-other-ever-again," He says while pulling me in for a hug. Although I've only known him for an hour, the hug felt like I'd known him forever.

"It's a small world, what're you doing here and who is this beautiful lady?" He says checking out Khloe.

"My dad dragged me here for a dinner with his friend and my bad, Huey this is my best friend Khloe. Khlo, this is the guy I told you gave me a ride home.

"Hi," Khloe says while blushing.

That's strange, Khloe is usually the kind of girl to not be shy around guys. I on the other hand was. I wasn't shy to the point I couldn't talk, I just wasn't as bold as Khloe. So for her to be blushing is a big deal.

"Khlo, I'll be right back. I'll check up on my mom and see if she needs help." I say stepping back into the house.

I turn around.

"No, funny business while I'm in the house you two," I say with a smile.

They both laughed and I walked back into the housing bumping into a tall figure. I look up and find Giovanni looking down at me.

"Nadiyah, look I'm sorr-,"

"Save it. You don't owe me an apology. It's your fathers house after all," I say brushing past him.

I go to a room thinking its the bathroom and bump into a man.

What's going on with me bumping into people and getting so emotional today?

"I'm sorry," I mumble.

"Hey, what's wrong," he says spinning me around. I look up and find a man with that looks like an older version of Giovanni and instantly know it's his father.

"Nothing," I say forcing out a smile.

"Well, you look like you wanna cry so there has to be something wrong. Tell me please Nadiyah. You're just like your father, I can easily tell when you're lying," he says sitting down on a stair.

Something about the look in his eyes tells me he won't stop asking til I tell him so sit down too and tell him everything.

"So you mean to tell me, a beautiful girl like yourself is crying over some idiot like my son? That's ridiculous!" He says with his voice booming. Wow his voice is loud.

"It's okay. I don't even know why I care so much. I saw him with two different girls in 24 hours, I don't want to be the third," I say wiping away my tears.

"Two different girls?!" He says throwing his hands in the air.

"Well, I saw him with a girl at the club we met at and she was at his house later on before I left and then the girl in his room."

"That's strange but I'll tell you what, I'll go have a talk with my son. I wouldn't want a pretty girl like yourself crying over an idiot like Giovanni."

He stands up and lends me a hand. Just then Giovanni walks up the stairs and his father charges at him.

"How much more stupid can you get? Brining the daughter of my friend into your house by force? Having sexual affairs with two whores at once? And then now having sex under my roof? This is the house your mother died in, do you not have any respect?" He says shoving Giovanni.

Giovanni stumbles back and stares at me, then his father and walks out the room not giving either of us a glance back.

__

LIKE/COMMENT/SHARE 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 10.4K 39
Valarie never thought she'd get involved with the mafia, but after a one night stand with Giovanni, the leader of a powerful mafia family, she finds...
568K 8.7K 40
''I hate the way I'm a slut for you'' Him? A heartless member of the Italian mafia known for loving attention from women. Rumored to have never slept...
55.1K 2.2K 40
Life always has strange way of surprising you which is why you should always expect the unexpected. Started: 13 December 2019 Finished : 01 March 202...
2.2M 103K 50
He slowly turned to me with the meanest look I've ever seen on his beautiful face. His long legs allowed him to take three short steps towards me unt...