Dark Until Dawn [Until Dawn F...

Af ReconditeAgony

After the disappearance of Hannah and Beth Washington, Josh Washington, Imigie Mayge and the rest of the gang... Mere

Author's Note
Imigie Mayge
On My Way
Meet Darkness
Drag
Basement
Séance
Kidnapped
Deadly Choice
The Chase
Psycho
Truth
Sanatorium
Fire Tower
Paranormal
Get A Clue
Captured
Interogation
Not Alone
Revealed
Hunt
Alone
Curse
Not Safe
Back In Again
Finding Mike
Where Am I
All Alone
Agonizing Truth
Uncover
On The Line
For Our Lives
Final Encounter
The Interview
Aftermath
Reunited
Author's Note
Final (All but Imigie Live)

To The Lodge

449 7 0
Af ReconditeAgony

*Sam's POV*

I had just climbed up the rock mountain after Imigie helped me up to began climbing. I quickly wiped the snow off of myself and turned to the direction where I was sure the lodge would be.

I continued to walk down the snowy path until I came across a small river that I probably had no choice but to walk through it in order to get where I needed to go. I was already freezing cold from earlier but I really didn't have any other options.

I went ahead and stepped down into the water. It was freezing but I was more used to it because a I had to do the same thing earlier. I continued to walk until I got to the end of the river.

I climbed up to the snow-covered ground and continued to walk down the path. Now this shouldn't be too hard, right?

Suddenly, I heard screeches and screams which didn't sound human at all. I knew what it was.

I quickly ran away from the sound that I had just heard. I really didn't want to have my life taken from me over a fucking Wendigo.

I continued to run down the snowy path, dodging any obstacles that came in my way.

After that running, I found the lodge. I ran as fast as I could then ran to the door. I tried to open it but it was locked. Are you fucking serious? Despite this, I continued to try to open it.

"Hey!" I shouted. "Hey! Come on! Open this up!"

I felt it getting closer and I was sure I'd be dead. I decided to summon the courage to turn around and jumped when it wasn't what I thought it was. I saw Mike, Josh and Imigie standing there.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

50.1K 1.1K 26
DAUNTLESS | IN WHICH NUMBER ZERO HELPS HER DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY TO SAVE THE WORLD. |The Umbrella Academy| sequel titled 'Fearless' is now publish!
23K 708 12
While at the Comic Con with your boyfriend Jensen, you run into your ex Tom whose feelings for you have not changed one bit. Everything just goes dow...
51K 1.3K 28
17 year old Charlotte Fickelgruber wants one thing. And that's to put her dad out of business. Her dad is the owner of Fickelgruber Chocolates, one o...
12.7K 468 53
"This... this isn't a trick is it?" Y/N asked, her voice smaller than she wanted it to be. "If it were a trick, I'd promise you safety. I'd offer yo...