The Twin Rose of Evil (Dark Z...

By MyIrishOne

Zayn and Niall are siblings with a dark, complex relationship. Niall, a boy considered psychotic by others, i... More

The Twin Rose of Evil (Ziall vs. Narry)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Author's Note.

Chapter Twenty-Six

1K 38 27
By MyIrishOne

"Zayn, Niall, what are you doing?! You're dad is already in the car waiting!"

Maura called from the living room, holding a fur coat on her hand as she tapped her heels on the floor, waiting for them to come down.

Seconds later they came together downstairs, Zayn wearing a plain white shirt and black jeans while Niall wears his blue sweater and a blue shorts.

•

As they drive through the roads of London, Niall was leaning against the glass when suddenly he saw a familiar street that leads to Harry's apartment.

"Dad! Drop me off here!"

Yaser stepped the brake pedal and look over his shoulder to see his son unbuckling his seat belt.

Looking also over her shoulder, Maura asked, "Why? What's here love?"

"Harry's home is near." He replied before opening the vehicle door.

"And what's about Harry? What about our supper?"

"I heard Harry's sick. I'll eat at his place so don't worry." Niall smiles a little before closing the car door behind and run its way to Harry's apartment.

The car's engine starts as Zayn watched his little brother ran away from them, Yaser pressed the gas pedal and make their way to a fancy restaurant.

"That Harry kid." Yaser spoke, eyes still on the road, "He was your friend when we used to live in Holmes Chapel?" He asked.

"Yes." Zayn answered.

"Don't you remember him, hun? He use to come over to our house sometimes."

"There were several kids who used to be over at our house." Yaser replied.

"Yes..." Maura nods, "Back then, there were kids who used to come over often. After moving away, barely any of the siblings' friends come over. Now they always sticking each other."

"And his family?" Yaser asked.

"I heard he only lives alone with his father. I don't know much about him" Zayn said making the old man to pressed his lips and had a deep thoughts on himself.

•

Harry groans, waking up from his deep slumber after he heard the doorbell rang, sweats dripping on his forehead and felt a burning sensation on his nose and throat, his body is tired and unwell.

He sat on the edge of the bed and winced at the loud sound of the door bell.

"Ugh... If it's that lady from the church, I won't let her get away with this so early." Harry said in a rough tone of voice. He stood up and felt like he's going to fall and faint on the floor from the dizziness.

Swiping the sweats on his forehead, he picked his tank top up from the floor and wear it before he starts to walk limply, heading over the entrance door.

Niall waited patiently as he heard the faint sound of footsteps growing closer and closer near the door. The door opened and gasped when he saw Harry who's dripping with sweats, eyes droop and breaths heavily.

Harry rested his forearm against the door frame to support his body from falling as he flashed Niall a lazy smile, "Oh... It's you... What are you-" he stopped when he felt a strong pang feeling inside his head.

Niall's eyes widened when Harry starts to sway back and forth, when he notice that he's going to fall back, the blonde boy swiftly reach his hand and grab ahold his arm but since the curly haired boy is much heavier than him, the smaller boy was dragged down along with him, clutching to his arms as he shut his eyes, waiting for the impact.

A small thud sound emitted near the doorway, Niall felt a warmth feeling underneath him so he blinked open his eyes only to notice that he's resting on Harry's hard chest. He leaned his head back and watch the tall boy filled with concern.

"Are you alright?"

Harry groans, shaking his head, "No." He muttered.

"Do you think you can get up?" He asked again.

"No."

Niall sighs, since he's heavy and he can't drag him up from his bed so he got up from his awkward position, brushes his knees before he went to Harry's room to grab the white bed sheets then walk back but stopped only to find the curly haired was now sleeping on the cold hard floor.

Niall can't do about this situation, so he tucked Harry in with sheets, sat behind him and look around the small, quiet apartment for anything fun to swept away his boredom. Soon, he starts to yawn, eyes drooping until he was curling beside Harry on the floor.

•

Zayn and his parents were eating in fancy Italian restaurant, Yaser sat beside his wife while the tattooed boy just sat across to them.

Zayn eat quietly, listening to his parents' conversation. He was drinking his orange juice but froze when they mention Niall's name.

"-come to think of it, it's kind of miraculous to see Niall being so close to Harry." Maura smiled and looked to her husband, "He was following Zayn way too closely. Isn't that a relief, hun? I was worried he might be tÖ…Ö… intimate-" Maura paused when Zayn stood up from his seat.

"I'll be in the restroom for a while..." He muttered before walking out with a heavy thumping of his chest.

Zayn watched the two pills in his hand before swallowing it dryly inside his mouth, he stared at himself in the wide mirror he then washes his face after. He clutches the collar of his shirt and inhales deeply to calm himself down.

My chest feels heavy, Zayn thought to himself. It feels uneasy.

•

After their dinner, they all went together to Yaser's car so they can go home. As they pass through every streets of London, Zayn look outside the window and realized the familiar place where Niall was drop off.

"Dad, let me get off here." Zayn said to Yaser who's still driving.

"Why?"

"To go home together with Niall." He explained making his dad nodded his head understandingly.

Zayn opened the door and closed it behind before waving his hand to his parents. "I'll see you at home."

"Don't be late and come home soon!" His mother said before the car rev and starts to drive away.

Zayn winced in pain when his chest starts to thump hard, he clutches the collar of his shirt and thought something bad happen to his little brother.

•

"O-Ow... My head hurts." Harry mumbled, back of his hand were rest on his forehead.

He turn his head to the right and saw Niall sleeping sideways in front of him, hands under his head as if it was his pillow, mouth was slightly ajar causing a light snore escaped his mouth.

Harry swallows the lump on his throat, as he gaze deeply to Niall's beauty. His heart starts to beat faster as the blood build up on his cheeks causing him to blush hard.

He licked his bottom lip before leaning in towards him.

•

"Oh- the Styles?"

Zayn nod his head to the old man.

The old man pointed his index finger to the tall old building , "That building, room 301."

Zayn smiled and thanked him before he headed its way to the said apartment. With every step the tattooed man took makes his heart thumb faster as he walk upstairs in the dark stairway.

He was now at third floor, walking through the hallway, checking every number plate on the top of the door. When he was finally found the right number, he stood in front of the door and reached to press the doorbell but he stopped and hesitate to ring it, he noticed that door was left ajar. So he decided to opened it carefully.

There, lying on the door way was Harry and Niall. Zayn's eyes widened, mouths agape and gasped in shock, Harry's lips were pressed against Niall's lips, his other hand is on the blond boy's cheek, caressing it with his thumb.

Harry broke the kiss when he noticed someone behind them, his breath hitched after he saw Zayn standing at the doorway, hands clenched tightly and the look of his face is calm yet he can feel the rage inside of him. They both stared for seconds, Zayn looked at him with so much contempt, that his eyes seemed to throw daggers in his way.

Harry was startled when Zayn just slammed the door closed and run away from them.

"Did someone come?" Niall asked with a groan, rubbing his eyes with his wrist.

Harry looked to Niall, "You're going to catch a cold from me." He said, trying to change the topic.

Niall raised his brow, "What are you talking about? I know something happened-"

Harry cut him with a question, "Are you hungry?"

"Yes." Niall answered immediately, grinning from ear to ear.

•

Zayn was running in the dark of the night, he doesn't know where is he heading to but he knows that he can't be there watching someone kissing his brother, his heart starts to pump faster as his thoughts where running on Niall's words spoken before.

I wish we could've born as Siamese twins...

Then wherever you are...

Whomever you are with...

We would never be apart...

Zayn stop on his tracks, he's panting hard, heads down, hands resting on his knees as he tried to breathe normally again. He looked up and realized that he was now in front of the church they used to attend.

He clutch the cross necklace inside his shirt with his hand and stared at the empty church. Praying something that will change everything.

"Oh... God... I could never do this."

"Never again."

Author's Note:

Omfg!!! It's been like few months already!!! I'm really sorry guys! I was really busy with some of my research project and my other book. Go check it out guys, I'm already at chapter 7. :)

Anyways, are you guys still liking this book? I mean, the story line and their relationship seems slower than I've ever imagine.

Oh yeah I forgot, Ziall will rise few more chapter and it will be filled rollercoaster ride of emotions.

So what do you think will happen next? Especially to Zayn with his thoughts about Siamese twins XD

Look what I found, It's Zayn fucking Malik!!! (Sorry it's error, the gif is on the comment section 👉)

HOLY FÃœCK! I THINK I'M DREAMING!!

Okay I'm done...

He's a bottom bitch by the way 😂

Okay... I think I'm hard 😁😁🍆🍆💦💦

Message me if you want his tumblr name. He also had a video of him sucking his friend's dick and more nudes of him. XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

997K 32.9K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
304K 17.4K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
445K 27.9K 92
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
729K 9.3K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...