Between Me & U | Odell Beckha...

By citygirlcia

Works 2 • Used to be titled "Battle Field Full Of Pain" Sonali Santiago is a 24 year old hair and makeup styl... More

Between Me & U.
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
009 pt.2
010
011
012
013
014 pt. 2
014 pt. 3
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
new book.

014

8.6K 572 171
By citygirlcia

Omniscient.

"Be good for Dre please Prince." Sonali begged over the phone. It was the day her and Odell were going to Miami. Of course she didn't tell Dre who she was going with. She told him the basic hair stylist lie , "I have clients who need their hair done". Being the stupid person Dre is ... He believed it. He even gave her some spending money.

"No." He said casually over the phone. It was no secret, Prince wasn't feeling Dre after what he saw.

"Prince why yuh haffi be suh stubborn?" Sonali's thick accent came out.

[ "Prince why do you have to be so stubborn?" ]

"You wouldn't understand Nali." Prince shrugged as if she could see him.

"Can you tell me so I can understand?" She asked pushing her hair behind her ear.

"I'm scared something might happen to Hailee if I tell." Prince mumbled into the phone.

"Prince, tell me." Sonali demanded.

"I think I said to much already. I gotta go! Have fun with Odell." He said and quickly hung up.

Sonali ran her fingers thru her hair that she recently took the extensions out of. Her hair stopped right at her shoulders and it was gorgeous.

What the hell is up with Prince? She thought to herself. What the hell is talking about with Hailee. She couldn't understand why Prince didn't like De'Andre and what did Hailee have to do with him not liking Dre? Is it because Dre always complained about her or vise versa?

"What ya thinking about beautiful?" Odell asked knocking her out of thoughts. He placed his hand on her bare thigh.

She rolled her eyes and removed his hand causing him to chuckle.

"Still mad at daddy?" He questioned.

"You're not my dad." She mumbled loud enough so he could hear.

"We'll see about that later on this weekend." Odell smirked looking at her. She looked at him and he winked causing her to roll her eyes.

Sonali only came on this trip to get away from New York. It was a free trip , who was gonna turn that down? A free trip and a advantage to make money. She was happy that her and Odell had different hotel rooms. She could actually relax for the time being.

Ezra Johnson.

"Jarvis!" I called out sitting his plate full of pancakes , grits , eggs and bacon on the table.

"Coming ma'!" He yelled back. I grabbed my plate and say it on the table. I sat down and did a silent prayer before eating. I looked around and noticed Jarvis had a lot of family photos around his home.

I bet y'all wondering why I'm at Jarvis house. It's because he's been invited to the Next Big Athlete Awards and has invited me to walk down the red carpet with him. He paid for my ticket to Miami and all that good stuff. I didn't mind, I could actually do my makeup and wear a amazing dress and have a reason too.

Jarvis and I haven't had sex yet, only because I wanna wait. Plus me and him aren't even dating. It's not like I'm a virgin or anything , I just think sex is better when you are in a committed relationship with one another. I could actually see myself in a relationship with Jarvis, he is sweet, amazing, a great listener, funny, he's just everything a girl would want.

"The King is here." He announced his arrival and sat at the table.

"King?" I questioned. "Okay." I chuckled drinking some of orange juice.

"You can be the queen if you want." He winked at me before doing a silent prayer. He ate some of his pancake.

"Maybe." I shrugged. "What's the move for today?" I asked.

"Well I have to go to a fitting rehearsal for tomorrow's event at 2." He replied.

"And it's 11:30 right now." I told him.

"I know."

"What am I gonna do? I'm gonna be here all alone." I pouted.

"Ain't ya friend coming down here wit O?" He questioned before drinking some his orange juice.

"I forgot."

He shook his head and let out a soft chuckle, "Text her and see what she up too. I'll be back around 5. Maybe we can all get drinks." He suggested.

"That would be fine." I shrugged and went back to eating.

Sonali Santiago.

"What do you mean there's no reservation under Santiago?!" I questioned to the clerk at the hotel.

"I'm sorry, but I don't see a Santiago under here. Did you do it with a different last name?" The clerk asked.

"I'm positive I did it under Santiago. There has to be some type of mistake." I sighed running my fingers thru my hair.

"Yo Sonali!" I head Odell's voice. I rolled my eyes and groaned.

"Yes Odell?" I turned around.

"What you still doing in the lobby? I thought you been checked in a hour ago." He said.

"I wish." I mumbled to myself. "They said they don't have my reservation." I sighed.

"Damn." He bit down on his lip which cause my insides to get all tingly. "Come stay with me." He suggested.

"No, I'm fine. I'm just gonna find another hotel." I shot him a faint smile.

"All hotels in this area are booked for the award show. Unless you wanna go to one of those nasty roach infested motels." He chuckled.

I sighed, roach infested motels or stay with Odell? Odell it is.

"Fine, I'll stay with you."

"Knew you couldn't resist this." He licked his lips and started to hit the folks. I rolled my eyes and grabbed one of my bags.

"Grab the other one please."

"Only if you say please big daddy." He smirked.

"I'll just grab it myself." I groaned.

He stopped me and chuckled, "I got it Nali." He grabbed it and we made our way towards the elevator. He pressed "up" button and didn't take long for the elevator to open. We both got on and pressed "10".

"Okay, let's talk boundaries." I spoke up. He nodded and motioned for me to continue. "I'll sleep on the couch. Don't try to touch me. Please wear a shirt. Don't forget to let the toilet seat down after you are done peeing." I named some of the stuff I could remember.

"Damn. What can I do?" He joked.

I glared at him and he held his hands up in defense.

"You got it?" I questioned as we walked down the long hallway. He stopped by the door which I'm guessing is his hotel room. He used his key and opened the door.

"Got what?" He questioned placing all my things in the hotel room.

"Wow." I mumbled.

"I'm off to a fitting for tomorrow." He grabbed his hotel key stuffing it in his pocket. "Stay beautiful." He snuck a kiss from my lips and ran off shutting the door behind him.

I wiped my lips, "Asshole." I muttered.

I walked into a living room and plopped down on the couch. I pulled out my phone and went thru all my messages.

Dre😌💖: You made it there safely?

Me: Sure did babe.

I exited out his message and went to E's message.

Ezzy🍭👭💟: Wanna hang out? I'm in Miami.

Me: Why are you in Miami? 🤔

Ezzy🍭👭💟: I'm with Jarvis. 😌

Me: Oohh, new couple alert ! 🔑

Ezzy🍭👭💟: Wow , wanna be Dj Khaled ass . 😂😂 but let's hang out and get some drinks .

Me: Okay, I'll be ready around 6. I'm sleepy.

Ezzy🍭👭💟: Kayy 😘 .

I exited out her messages and locked my phone. I placed my phone on the coffee table. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

De'Andre Porter.

"Repeat that again for me sir." I spoke.

"I need one of your best girls to escort me to my event, and you know all that good stuff." He spoke over the phone.

'He' , was Richard Iverson. Richard Iverson was one of the biggest drug lords in the whole New York. And for him to ask me for one of my best girls for him to be with made me exited as fuck in the inside.

"I have the perfect girl." I smirked to myself.

"Don't disappoint me now Dre. I'm spending big bucks for this women." He replied.

"I won't sir. I'll let her know now. When is your event?" I asked.

"In a week, sorry for the short notice." He apologized.

"It's fine Mr.Iverson. I got you man." I told him.

"Thanks young blood. I'll see you in a week." And with that he hung up.

"Hailee!" I yelled.

Seconds later she appeared in my office with a mug on her face. She never learns, it doesn't matter how many times I put my hands on this girl. She never listens.

"Yes Dre?" She questioned.

"You off the clock for the rest of this week." I told her.

"I wish I was off the clock for good. I didn't want this De'Andre." She sighed.

"I don't care about what you want. As long as you make my money, I'm fine." I shrugged.

"I'm gonna tell S-."

"No the fuck you not." I gritted.

"Who's gonna stop me?" She raised an eyebrow. I stood up on my two feet and walked up to her. She didn't flinch or nothing. I raised my hand and wrapped it around her neck pushing her against the wall. "You aren't gonna tell Sonali shit."

"Let me go!" She cried trying to push me off.

"Say I'm not gonna tell Sonali."

"I'm not gonna tell Sonali." She mocked.

I smirked and let her go watching her fall down to the ground. She coughed trying to catch her breath.

"You have a date next week. So keep it tight down there." I said walking over to the door.

"Go to hell." I heard her muttered before I walked out the door.

Walking down the long hallway of the house where I kept all the women that I had prostituting for me. I bumped into Eric on my way out.

"Where ya going Dre?" He asked.

"Going to pick Prince up from Phoenix." I told him.

"Alright , be safe." He said and I nodded.

"Pizza or McDonald's?" I asked Prince as I drove off from Phoenix's house.

"McDonald's." He shrugged and went back to playing some game on his phone.

"What you been up too?" I asked trying to have a conversation. For some odd reason, me and Prince ain't as tight as we used to be. I think it has something to do with Nali fucking that nigga when we was on a break.

"I'm straight."

"You wanna play Madden 2k16 when we get home?" I asked turning into the McDonalds drive thru.

"Not with you." He shrugged.

My face scrunched up, "Where this lil' attitude you got came from?"

"I don't like you Dre." I kept his attention on his phone.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just know that I know what you did." He replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...
215K 8.2K 25
My Works // #4 // 2017 - 2018 (EDITING as of 2020 - 2021) He was her escape and new beginning... She was his rock and peace of mind. This...
118K 5.1K 43
"she was supposed to be a bet." ira-reice has been waiting for her big break, and now she has it. in the form of managing social media accounts of an...
1.3M 40.6K 84
Alana Cardenas is a young, beautiful, and independent New York native. Her family is very close and consist of her father an three overprotective bro...