Not a Cullen

By wings4life

Did you know Renesmee had a sister. No? I'm not surpised. I'm Elisa the eldest twin. I got kicked out after I... More

Kicked out cause of a tantrum
I'm hot, I know
Meeting Stephanies girlfriend
School? You wish!
I'm in hell aren't I?
Back stories and the VST
This is not my brother
Flashback then I meet a creepy british dude
A chapter w/ Klaus
It's a mustache!!! ----> :{
Santa is coming shopping with me!
Shopping for realz
Monday the sundae
Tara is mad!!!
Rebekah is hooooome
Klaus is a b*stard.
Torture what fun!
Bonding with the scary original!
I'm running out of chapter titles...
How are you alive?
Stefan the puppy and Elena the troll!
YouTube. This is just fantastic (part 1)
YouTube. This is just fantastic (part 2)
YouTube. This is just fantastic(part 3)
Cullens versus well everybody
Party of death. Mwa ha ha ha
Hybrids, Death & Awesome Hair
My first Founder's Celebration. There's a reason I didn't go before
Author's note... maybe
It's on like Donkey Kong <(' )
Stop trying to kill me!!!
Meeting the Arusadawn family and why Klaus?
Klaus, you cheesy bastard!
Double K
What happens here never leaves this room...
Really? I mean... Really?
Woof
Little Red Riding Hood
Amnesia part 1
Part 2 of being amnesiac
Still don't have any memories part 3
Where oh where are my stupid memories (part 4)
I have more than forgetfulness (Last part! #5 i think)
Remembering isn't always a good thing
bad pick up lines
A Pet Hybrid
The moment we have all been waiting for
who wants to get drunk
The feels!!!
Distractions
Naivety not idiocy!
Brotherly Love
Freedom!
Come at me, bro
Don't Regretti the Spaghetti
Bon AppΓ©tit
Afterparty
Have a holly, jolly...oh no

AWESOME ENDING!!! *fangirl squeal*

26K 687 237
By wings4life

"What do you mean by my blood?! No offence but I like my blood to stay within me!" I backed into the couch glaring at him. He rolled his eyes at me. Jerk.

"Haven't you noticed?"

"Noticed what?"

"The effect your blood has on vampires." I rolled my eyes.

"It's just blood. Any blood makes vamps crazy." I said skeptically. He shook his head at me.

"Your blood is...special for lack of a better word." I got up and poured myself a drink. He has finally lost it. Who would've guessed it happen so quickly? Well he is over a millenium and I have heard stories about what happens to people when they get old...

"I'm half human honey. Of course my blood is freaky." I said cheerfully and tossed it back. He made an impatient noise.

"Not the way yours is like." I whirled around and put my hands on my hips.

"Well why don't you explain it, all knowing one." I spat out sarcastically. He raised his eyebrows at me. I sighed.

"Look, I am fed up with being 'special'. I just want to have a normal day where I can at least pretend to be human for just a little bit. Talking about my blood is not helping any."

"I'm just saying sweetheart." I sat down and put my head in my hands.

"Will it really drive them crazy?" I asked tiredly. He nodded and I bit my lip.

"Well they do deserve the bad things they put me through but I don't like the idea of wasting blood. Hmm. Klaus, opinion?" He shrugged.

"I think you should go with it."

"Why?"

"Because they are a horrible family. You want revenge, you should have it. So go for it." I nodded thinking then I glanced mischeviously at him.

"If I give blood, do I get a cookie?" I gave him my puppy eyes. He sighed.

"Why not." I laughed.

20 minutes later and 2 bags full later;

I was on the counter, swinging my legs childishly as Klaus finished up. We started out with the hybrids but apparently they couldn't control themselves very well so Klaus kicked them out and took over. His face shifted every few minutes but he didn't try to take a bite out of me. Maybe I should get him a something as a reward...

"How do you feel about a cat?"

"What?" He pulled the needle out and I winced.

"A cat. For me. They're small, furry, goes meow." I smirked. He rolled his eyes.

"I know what a cat is!" He snapped. "And the answer is no."

"Why not?" I whined.

"They're too much trouble, annoying, and has a habit of destroying things. We don't need another you."

"Hey!" I pouted and hopped up. I rummaged through the cabinets for my cookie.

"They should be about done by now." He said absently when I came back with an M&M cookie. I nodded and grabbed a bag. This is weird. That blood was inside me not thirty minutes ago. I started to toss it in the air till Klaus snatched it, grabbed the other and walked away. I scowled at the retreating head.

"Hey, wait for me!" I yelled and jogged to keep up with him. We continued all the way to the basement of doom. The hybrids were already gone so I took that as a good sign. I wonder what would happen if a hybrid bit me. Maybe I shouldn't find out just yet. Hmm. I inhaled the smell of the drip-dropping blood and grinned. The blood was puddled up everywhere on the floor so I had the heel part of my shoe soaked. It was running down the walls and splattered all over the ceiling. 

"The minions did awesome." I said in approval. Klaus rolled his eyes and opened the tube with his teeth. Show off. I looked up and my eyes widened. 

"Stop!" I yelled. He scowled at me. 

"What is it? Please tell me you're not backing out now." He said, exasperated. I looked at him in disbelief and sighed. I pointed up to the light. He looked at it and shrugged. 

"What about it?" I face palmed. 

"We sit my blood on the light so it slowly drips down, making them go crazy. Whoa, never thought I would say that." I shook my head. Klaus gave me an appraising look. 

"That's actually not a bad idea." 

"Of course not. It's mine. And since you're the giant you put it up." I handed it to him smiling. He rolled his eyes but placed them carefully so only a drip dropped down every ten seconds. 

"Perfect." I clapped happily and stopped after a few moments. "Man, I am sadistic." I grumbled and hurried out of there leaving prints like last time. I heard Klausie sigh in annoyance and grinned in victory.  

"Again?" Rebekah asked with a glass of wine in her hand. I shrugged. 

"My feet loves blood. I can't help it." She scoffed and headed to her room. Oh well. I headed to the Cullen's taking off my shoes slowly. 

"Hey guys! I think it's about time to catch up. First thing's first. How did you find me?" I deadpanned. 

"YouTube." 

"That's just fantastic." I sighed. "Okay then don't you want to know what I've been up too? Well I am a ninja assassin, I've been called insane though the tests I had disprove that fact, Damon did drop me off at a crazy people's house. I snuck out but kept the jacket as a souvineer though. I have lots of frenemies here which is strange because I only been here for a couple months and hardly socialised. Umm I like lions, wolves are slowly becoming a like item but now he's here. Seriously though, where are your clothes?" I sneered at Jake. He growled at me and inched towards Nessie. I snickered. 

"Whatever. I graduated from school two times already. I like Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Andy Grammer lots of people. Especially Avril Lavigne! If I was a guy I would totally be crushing on her. Oh and I like to think of ways to torture people!" 

"Why doesn't that suprise me?" 

"Maybe because you see the future? Well since you came here anyways. Tell me, can you see what we're planning next?" Her mouth fell open in shock and horror and she started to try and go into a vision. As seconds went by she looked more and more desperate. I smirked and got up for the package of cookies. When I got back I saw Alice sobbing-not-really into Jasper's torso. 

"How?" She cried out. 

"I don't like nosy people so I had a witch specifically make a charm to block you. The great thing is that it covers the whole town!" I grinned and took a bite. I tossed one at the Monster who looked starving. I wasn't THAT heartless yet. She looked at it suspiciously but shoved it in her mouth. 

"Now that's not ladylike." Klaus spoke up from the entryway. I laughed lightly. 

"Well she is my twin, Nikky." He frowned. 

"My name is Klaus. Not Nikky, not Santa, Klaus." He said slowly and clearly. I pouted. 

"But Mr. Mikaelson, I happen to like the nicknames I give you." He glared at me, then turned to our audience. He rubbed his hands together and grinned. 

"You're bedroom awaits. Except for you 'shifter." He said cheerfully and hybrids came out and grabbed them and led them to their grand hotel room. They just seem to pop up all over today. Strange. I shuddered as one of them gave me a crude wink and smirk. It just made him look funny and not in a good way. Now I feel dirty. 

"I think I should go get ready for bed." I said awkwardly and rushed upstairs. After a hard scrub then soak I was both clean and relaxed. My two favorite things! I got dressed in my silver nightie with a golden looking outline that went to my knees and some white slippers. I smiled at my reflection and quickly did a braid. There was a knock at my door. 

"I don't take candy from weirdos." I called out before opening the door. Klaus had his eyebrows raised before looking at me up and down. I snapped my fingers. 

"Hey wolfie! I'm hot, I know but keep your eyes up here." I waved my finger around my face.  

"You need to stop spending time with Kol." He chuckled. I stuck my tongue out at him before crossing my arms. 

"So whatcha want?"  

"An update. They haven't even let the liquid pass their lips but the Jasper fellow seems to be quite crazed. But I did happen to see Renesmee take a couple licks of her finger." I laughed. 

"I guess we are related after all." But then I grew somber. "And Rosalie?"  

"She's currently taking a shower in one of the guests room. And she has a hybrid near her at all times." I nodded. 

"Thanks." 

"No problem." He looked behind me at my clock. It was currently 11:59. Only one more minute left for my birthday. Sadness!!! He looked indecisive for a moment before nodding. My eyebrows furrowed. 

"What are you-" His lips cut me off. To say I was shocked was an understatement. But after a few moments I started to return it. He drew back a couple minutes later. 

"Happy Birthday." He said casually, placing a paper in my hand before vamping out. Leaving me panting, frustrated, and confused as hell. 

=-O =-O =-O =-O =-O =-O =-O =-O =-O =-O =-O =-O =-O =-O =-O =-O =-O 

DID YOU SEE IT? DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID?!? *Happy dance!* Haha. I really want to know your reactions to that :D Oh and guess what else happened... I'll tell you anyway because I don't care about the 'I don't care-ers. I started high school the 26!!! It's kinda alright. I have four classes this semester. Gym first thing :P, freshman seminar, geometry, than teen living. Fun...not really but it's easy right now. And I probably just jinxed myself. Awesome. But I got decorated duct tape so I should be good. 

Klaus- what does that have to do with anything? 

Me- Hush. You know nothing! 

Klaus-*raises eyebrow* I am your elder by more than a 1000 years. I'm pretty sure I know stuff. 

Me- Whats 2+2? 7+7? 4x4? 

Klaus- uhh 4, 14, & 16. 

Tara- Incoooorrect. It's fish, triangle and a window. DUH! 

Klaus- I'm going to quit now. Not going to say anything....Except to say, VOTE FAN COMMENT AND OTHER STUFF 

Me-oh yeeah. You guys are freaking amazing! I have over 700 friggin votes in total, almost 750. Will you all marry me?!? I mean on Wattpad not in real life. O_o. AND WHOEVER MAKES A CUTE COUPLE NAME FOR TARA AND KLAUS GETS A DEDICATION!!!  

LOVE YOU GUYS *virtual kisses and cookies*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 2.9K 20
I'm Cassia Salvatore, Damon Salvatore's identical twin. I've returned to Mystic Falls to see my brothers but unfortunately for me I also meet Kol Mik...
3.9K 82 23
~ Hi, I'm Nessa Salvatore and my life is complicated. I was born in 1970 and was turned by my adopted older brother Damon. When I was human me and m...
11.3K 230 22
You're a demigod, a daughter of Thor. Being a demigod makes you pretty much immortal. No one knows why for sure, your mother has told you that a witc...
20.1K 347 15
Everyone knows about Klaus, Rebekah, Finn, Kol, Elijah, Henrik, and Freya, but did anyone know that Klaus actually had a twin sister? Her name is Cla...